LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Size does matter for Tbdl.

Kaylaindiapers

“Oh god how did you know. You have it on video tape. I actually have to give you my house. If we are going back there can I at least get some clothes, I am only wearing a diaper. What is going to happen to me over this year? What about work?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“You don’t worry about a thing princess I have everything taken care of.. She reaches into her pocket “Open baby needs her binkey.” She smiles. “For now on you’ll suck your paci, your bottle or my strap on!” She goes to her closet 

“Ok this will look adorable!” She hold up a white dress with yellow trim that has baby duckies on it...

”Here we are baby girl!” 

“Oh god not a dress everyone will think I am some freak. Men don’t wear dresses” the sad thing is I tried to fight you but you overpowered me and I am put in the dress. I look for my car keys but cannot seem to find them. “ what about my keys and wallet? How will I hold my stuff there are no pockets in this dress.

“Now sweetie we all know you’re not a man!” She coos at him... You will be a good girl now and let mommy put your dress on.” She says in sweet baby talk.. Kayla picked up her phone.. “if you give me any problem then everyone will see what a sweet baby girl you are.” 
“I will handle your keys and wallet but I do have something for you.” She goes to the closet and pulls out a pink plastic Barbie purse..

”Here sweetheart the purse matches your diaper aren’t you special already accessorizing..” 

I see that the purse matches my dress. I want to fight it but really I am wearing a diaper and a dress. The dress does not even cover my diaper. There is no use fighting over the dress. I see the door open. You live in a development beautiful outside. Sine it is such a nice day there are tons of people out and about, I know I will hav wot go outside but hope not to be seen. So before you even say anything I sprint or my car. I forgot though that you have the keys. Now I am stuck outside like this waiting for you. 

“I am going home. That is where you said we were going since you are getting my house.” As I am waiting for you, your neighbor sees me and you and starts to come over. He is a very big manly man. Omg I cannot believe it. The man is ken. He used to be my assistant and I fired him.

I have no choice but to walk over to ken. This is so humiliating. The worse part is that Ken starts to lift up my dress. This exposes my diapers even more. Ken then starts to explain to you how we know each other, 

Kayla laughs “Wow it’s a small world well thanks for bringing back my baby girl oh no she’ll get a spanking from me!” 

“on the bed now little girl... Kayla walks over to the chair and gets the belt..

”I would say this is going to hurt me more then you but that’s not true!” 

smack smack 

“But I did nothing to deserve a spanking.” You strip off my diaper and start to spank me with the belt. My legs kick in the air like a little kids. I start to ball my eyes out after the fifth spanking. Then something real bad happenings my stomach starts to rumble. I am not sure if I should say anything or not.

“Yes you did you tried running away bad girl!” She says swinging the belt getting hot as his ass is glowing shiny red!  “Baby girls going to have a sore bottom for awhile!” She coos at him..

”ok go stand in the corner!” She yells at him as the power she has now is so intoxicating.. 

“I was not tying to run I was just going to the car so you could take ex back to my house. Well I guess it is your house now.” I go stand in the corner. This is super humiliating. I am starting to feel my stomach again. “ I need to poop take me to the bathroom please I beg of you”

“You don’t do a thing unless I tell you too you thought you were a daddy and I had to show you that you weren’t!” She looked at the table and got a pacifier out.. “Open don’t wanna hear another word from you.”

several minutes later she hears him ask for the bathroom..

”Not only are you a sissy baby but you’re a dumb baby too, you’re wearing a diaper that’s your bathroom so use it!” 

I can no longer talk because of the pacifier in my mouth. I must be quite a sight. Standing nose to the corner sucking a pacifier with diapers. The worst part is the pacifier is shaped like a penis. She wants me to sue my diapers. Well I guess she has to change them might as well make it hard for her. I squat down of my knees and push. Poop comes rushing out. I have made one big giant mess. You can smell it from a mile away probably.

Kayla finishes getting ready then the smell hits her as she reenters.. I wasn’t supposed to be a mommy he was supposed to be a daddy she thinks to herself.. She gets a diaper and some wipes and a changing Matt. She sits them out.. “Smells like you made a big mess how does it feel to supposedly be a man much less a daddy standing their in a messy diaper!” She laughs at him how pathetic he is.. 

“Well come over her and change yourself I’m not changing you!” She says in disgust.. 

I got her now if I am a baby I have to be changed I cannot change myself. This will convince her to change her mind. I walk over and take the paci out. “ it cannot go both ways if I am a baby like you say I am babies don’t change diapers. So if I am a baby you need to change me. If I am not a baby then I will change myself”

“No I am not changing myself. I am a baby and babies don’t know how to change a diaper. I don’t because I am a baby. “ I just stand there and wait for you to react. I know you are gong to have to give in now. 

I will just play her game as much as it sucks to sit in this, I know it cannot smell good. I am just going to wait her out. “No I am a baby and babies don’t change themselves. I have no clue how to do it I forgot because I am a baby.” I go back to standing in the corner. 

“Ok suite yourself!” Kayla sprays some ear freshener.. I’ll be damned if I’m changing a dirty diaper she thinks to herself.. It dawns on her what he’s doing so she comes up with a plan..

”ok baby girl I know what your’e doing so you either start changing yourself right now or I’m sending the pictures then I’ll lock you in the room so you can stay in your mess for the rest of the night!” 

“What do the picture really matter. I am stuck like this for a year. Everyone will see me anyway. If you were a good mommy you would help. Whatever you win I will change myself this time” I strip the diaper off and notice I made a big mess. I clean everything using tons  of wipes. I try to then rediaper myself but I am having trouble. “Can you at least diaper me now that I have clean myself?”

“I’m not a mommy you sissy you’re supposed to be the daddy but you’re not man enough for that so I made you the baby! “Sure I’ll change you now that you’ve cleaned yourself up.  “First you need a spanking!” She pulls him across her lap. 

”You don’t tell me what you’re going to do you do what I tell you too!”

she smacked his ass some more. 
“Do you understand baby girl!” 

I hate to admit she was right. I am not a man I ma one big sissy. She starts to spank me and by the third whack it is stinging so much that I start crying. She delivers 17 more to make it 20 and I am balling by this point. She diapers me up.” Mommy what is going to happen over this year. My house and company what is going to happen? I need to work.”