LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 17. (6-27-2021)

This is first one i started in almost 10 years and i plan on finishing this and my other 2. I hope you  Enjoy!

Prologue

"Elizabeth I cant do this anymore, at first I loved the idea of being your sub and doing stuff together but I just cant, you refuse to even try age-play with me. I'm done were done I've tried time and time again to work everything out with you and you don't want to do it so I'm done Bye."

"SARAH WAIT! PLEASE DON'T GO SARAH I'LL CHANGE, I'LL BE A BETTER PERSON PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, what have I done the only person I've ever cared for and shes gone, she just gone"

Chapter 1 The beginning

Emily Garcia. Had a hard life nothing liked to go her way, her parents where killed by a drunk driver when she was 5, she ended up staying in a orphanage tell she was 13 and runaway ware she never looked back. I'll give a Little back story about myself, I'm 4 foot 1 I haven't really grown at all sense I was 13 I'm now almost 16 and I've been living off the streets trying to survive.

It's getting to the point where i think I need to find a place to hide, cause winter is almost here and once it gets here, I'm good as dead if i don't have shelter. I see a small run out building I think I'll hide inside it for a while it's starting to get cold out, I'm just happy I still got the few things in this world I need my photo of mom and dad and the stuffed animal they bought me, Sharky the cat. I really need to find a way to fix him and clean him up hes all dirty and I think his eye wants to fall out. I hear people and duck and hide inside the building, I don't want to be seen. I'm better off on my own the orphanage was hell compared to this. MY Clothes are almost shreds and I'm really hungry I'm not sure where to go now I think I am gonna have to look in the trash cans for food, and maybe find something warmer to ware.

I have been looking for hours and all I found is a coat that has seen better days no food yet, i cant keep going like this but I'm not sure where to go for food, every so often I'll see people walking but no one takes mind me, I'm a dirty short girl and no one wants to be near and II miss my mommy and daddy we were so happy now I'm just alone my old buddy Sharky.

Hello I am Elizabeth Kelly. But everyone just calls me Lizzy I use to be a Meteorologist but I retired when I found out how u can tell how much rain will fall on any given day using some math. I patented it and sold it, to farmers and some rich people so I can relax now in life. I am 6 foot 4 taller then normal women but sadly I do feel like something is missing but I have never been sure of what.

I've known it not long cause my last girlfriend just did not seem to understand me and did not like me being in change, it was a change to I really liked her, I guess I just need to find something worth it in my life. I have been thinking lately maybe I need to adopt I really want a child but at the same time I have worry's, I cant show my dominant side to a child I adopt.

I will think up something I always do. I look outside and notice how hard the snow is coming down now, they said we were gonna get 3-4 feet but that is no surprise and crap I forgot to take the trash out today I better do it before it gets worse. now where did I put my coat, there it is grab the trash and off we go.

I make my way out back to the alley to dump the trash when I notice what looks likes a coat covered in snow. Hmm who would leave a coat next to the trash can guess I should toss it in. I start to pick it up when I notice it's really heavy.

"Huh? oh dear god that's a girl. Sweet sweetie can you hear me are you ok? sweetie shit sorry baby your coming inside with me" I grab her small cold body and run inside as fast as I can and head straight to the bathroom, I turn the water to a warm level and make sure it's not too hot.

"ok sweetie I am gonna put you in the water and farm you up ok?" I slowly take off her coat, then I lower her into the bathtub, clothes and all hoping none are frozen to her body and hope she wont be missing any toes or fingers.

Elizabeth says if a soft voice "come on sweetie stay with me are you warming up can you talk?" Emily slowly starts to regain consciousness and starts to look around scared wondering where she is. She notices how cold she is and she feels something warm around her. " where am i?" she try's to say as her teeth are chattering. Lizzy answered her in a soft voice "sweetie it's ok your in my place you were passed out in the snow, now don't move ok lets warm you up first"

I start grabbing towels and some scissors, I am gonna have to cut her out of her clothes to get them off her and hope I can find something she can wear. The only thing I can find after looking for a while is the stuff my ex used, and I am not sure if this sweet thing will be ok with that.

Elisabeth says trying to calm the poor wet and cold girl down"ok Sweetie I am gonna cut your clothes off it might hurt a bit cause parts still look frozen on you but bare with it ok?' Emily closes her eyes and nods her head yes. she slowly starts to feel the nice lady taking her clothes off and cutting her pants so she doesn't have to move.

Elizabeth says it a calm mother like voice "sweetie my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Lizzy ok? I'm gonna have to take off your bra and panties ok do be scared I'll be as gentle as I can" Lizzy starts to cut the girls bra off and sees her shake a bit so she stops for a second, before she works on her panties making sure the girl understands shes not trying to hurt her.

Emily answers Elizabeth quietly" my name is Emily a..and thank you for doing this" all Emily can think about right now is the angel who saved her from the cold outside, and that hopefully will let her stay tell at least the storm passes by.

Elizabeth starts to dry Emily off the best she can, she knows the only stuff she has that might fit is what her ex left but at this point she doesn't have a choice she needs to keep this little girl warm, so she can get better.

Elizabeth try's to talk to the sleepy Emily as best she can " Emily dear I am gonna get you dressed ok? after that I want you to rest for the night and we will talk more in the morning ok?" she noticed after shes done that Emily is sound asleep not hearing a single word.

"ok lets get this little girl into something warm" Elizabeth grabs the tote that has her ex's stuff inside and she opens it and pulls out a fresh pink diaper some baby powder some cream and a sleeper. "I hope these are not too big my ex was really small to" she says out-loud.

Elizabeth starts to slide the diaper under the girl making sure to add lots of powder and cream and rubbing it in to the girl and her Sensitive area, knowing that this girl will need to see a doctor soon as possible. she then slowly tapes the diaper as tight as she can hoping it will fit ok, she then starts to lift Emily into the sleeper and zips it up her back making sure she is nice and warm.

"I'll lay you down on my bed you sweet little angel and I hope u can get a good nights rest for tomorrow we talk and go to the doctors."

• Like 4

Chapter 2 Her health

" Oh god I hurt, I can barely move, where am I? Why am I in a bed? and what am I wearing? it feels so warm but weird. "

Elizabeth hears that Emily is awake and hurry to her side. 
"Good morning Emily dear, I'm sorry about how your dressed but I did not think you would be able to move much after last night, you almost froze to death if I did not see you, how I'm going to help you get up ok? I really am sorry about the clothes I know they might be a bit too big and I'm sorry about the diaper, I kinda guessed you wouldn't be able to go without any help."

"Elizabeth was it? I cant say I'm happy about it but I'm really thankful and owe you my life, without you saving me I think I would be dead. Wait wheres my coat it has my stuff in it I really need it Elizabeth can you get it for me?"

Elizabeth nods and hands takes out the photo and stuffed animal from the coat and gives them to Emily. " Here you are my dear, I do think your animal might need to be clean and maybe a small fix. If you don't mind me asking who's the photo and what is your animals name?"

"Well the photo is all I have left of my parents after left me for heaven, and my stuffy is named Sharky, hes my best friend and all I have left."

Elizabeth does her best to not cry for the poor girl, but she knows this girl needs help and mainly to see a doctor. "Emily dear is it ok if I take you to a doctor? I wanna make sure your ok and I'll pay for everything, I just wanna make sure you are ok."

I looks unsure but knows she should see a doctor with how her body feels.
"OK but is it possible to change what im wearing at all? I know it's really warm but it's a bit embarrassing wearing this sleeper and this diaper that feels a bit lose."

"I'm sorry Emily but your clothes are done for and that is all I have for you to wear right now, cause my clothes would be too big on you. And I don't think the doctor would care too much sweetie, you can barely move right now I don't think you can even walk right now. so I'm gonna carry you down to my SUV ok?"

I nodded knowing shes right and that I'm too tired to care. I can feel her take me to her SUV and put me in the back and buckle me in before everything goes black. 

I hear Elizabeth talking to someone as I start to walk up.

" Yes I'm Elizabeth Kelly. I called a little bit ago about a girl I found in the snow and I wanna make sure shes ok. I would like you to bill me for everything if possible."

"Oh sweetie your awake, can you tell me your full name and age so I can fill this out."

I tell her my full name is Emily Garcia and that I'm 16. She asks me a few more questions and I answer the best I can. when she asks what my last address was, I tell her I don't remember I have been on the streets for years now, she nods and says that is ok. She takes the paper work leaving me in the chair, she gives it to the nurse and comes back to sit with me for a few before I hear my name called.

"Hello Miss Kelly. I take it this girl is the person I'll be seeing today? Hello Emily my name Rebecca lee, and I will be your doctor today. I heard from Miss Kelly here she found you outside in the snow can you tell me what hurts or any place you feel weak and cant feel."

I look to Elizabeth and she nods to tell me it's ok. "Umm right now my tummy hurts I don't really have the strength to move a lot, I'm really tired and sore too, my legs hurt some and so do my arms."

"Well Emily I'm gonna undress you and have Miss Kelly help me take everything off and take look at you and make sure you don't have any frost bite or permanent damage. If anything hurts when I touch somewhere please tell me ok?"

Elizabeth and the doctor take off my sleeper and the diaper Elizabeth put me. The doctor start to look at my arms and legs and touches some spots that make me cry a little bit, but I try to tough it out. She then looks over my chest and belly making a few notes. she then asks me the most embarrassing question of my life.

"Emily dear is it ok if I check your girl area and below, you have a bit of a rash here and I am a little worried about it. please stay still for me ok dear? I am gonna take a look now and ask you simple questions ok. When you pee does it hurt or are there any problems and are you in any pain?"

"It hurts a little bit and has been for a few weeks, the lower part of my tummy hurts when I do it too. And lately I don't know when I have to go to the bathroom, it sometimes just happens and it hurts a lot when it I do go.?

"just as I thought, Emily I think you have a really really bad UTI. On top of that the rash goes to your butt and around your legs a bit. You are going to need some rash cream for this and I'll have to run a few tests to see how bad the damage is. So sit still for me Emily and I'll do this as quick as I can."

I am a little scared while the doctor does her tests, but I try to deal with it the best I can, know it's going to help me and make me feel better. She's really gentle while she gets the tests done making sure not to hurt me at all. she then tells me shes all done and will be back shortly

" Umm Elizabeth thank you for this and for helping me I know you don't have too but again thank you."

"Emily it's no big deal, you don't have a place to go and I want to help you the best I can, and While you are under my roof healing and getting better I'll do whatever I can to help you. A girl your size and age should not be out on the streets in weather like this. So please let me help you, you said you owe me your Life, well I want you to stay with me and get better how does that sound."

I look at her knowing she has a point and I know i can't win.
"Ok Elizabeth " I sigh" You win I'll stay but please once I get better let me do something to repay your kindness to me. No one has ever been this nice or this helpful to me so please let me repay it anyway that I can."

"Ok Emily that seems fair at least for now. But remember I will do my best to make sure you are healthy again ok?"

We both wait for the Doctor to come back, I am worried about what shes gonna say and what she might find. After been homeless and on the streets for 3 years I can't lie and say I'm not a little bit scared.

" Lets see here Emily and Miss Kelly. The main thing that Emily is quite a bit shorter then she should be, is cause some worry. shes 4, 1. And barely 61 pounds, I would like to do some more tests to find out why but with her condition right now, it would not be the best and might cause harm. Next is her bladder, she does have a UTI a really bad one that will need watched like a hawk, and have some medicine used to help it heal. Her bladder also seems to be a lot smaller then it should be, my guess is her size and maybe some damage to it from the UTI. She also has a lot of muscle damage from the cold and will need a few months to heal from it at best maybe longer. If she would have been outside maybe another 20 or 30 Minutes she would be dead, and you did the right thing by using warm water and not hot water to get her body temperature up. Over all she will need a lot of rest and time to heal. That diaper you brought her in, she is gonna be wearing them for a while even if she doesn't like it. Her bladder may heal, it may not but only time will tell. Right now you should get her home and have her rest for a day or two, for now give her only liquid food, she cant be using energy on solid foods, for the time being at least. I will give you two packs of diapers to start off and you will need to watch her around the clock and make sure her Body temperature say up. I think that is about it, any questions? no? Ok so I will see you two out and I will see you two next week for a follow up I hope Emily gets better""

I feel like crying I did not realize how badly hurt I was I am really grateful to Elizabeth saving my life and I don't think I will ever be able to repay her.

"Ok Emily I'm going to carry you to the SUV and buckle you up then go grab the medicine for you, so if you want you can sleep tell we get home and I will wake you up once we get there."

I start to fall asleep in the back the car moving is so nice it feels relaxing and I love it.
I wake up when the car stops at what I guess I now call home, and I watch as Elizabeth takes begs inside waiting for her to help me.

"Emily hang on to me tightly ok? I don't want to drop you I'm gonna put you down on the couch and get the stuff ready and put you in a diaper for now and one of the sleepers I have ok? after that I'm going to get some blankets so you can watch a bit of TV if you need anything just tell me.

I cant help but blush as she puts me in a diaper I feel like a baby but I know she wants to help me, and the sleeper is really warm so I don't care too much about that I am just happy that I'm warm and someone cares about me.

"Excuse me Elizabeth can I please have my stuffed kitty Sharky, it's hard for me to sleep without him, and is there anyway you can help me clean him up and fix him too I would really like that a lot."

Emily is so cute and polite, I will have to find my sewing stuff but I will help her fix her kitty I just can't imagine how much he must mean to her. I think right now I just want her to be happy it seems she has had a really hard life and no one should have that life at her age, I'll do whatever I can to help her and give her a better life, I just hope she lets me.

"Here you go Emily here's Sharky I will be back with something for you to eat, I'm gonna blend some berry's for you to drink so it wont hurt your tummy or your body."

"Thank you, and thank you for giving me Sharky." I can't help but cry a little I'm happy my life has not been perfect, but now I have found someone who wants to help me I cant tell her enough how grateful I am to be here with her.

• Like 6

A good start for a story. I look forward to reading more of the dynamic between Elizabeth and Emily and how Emily develops her little personality

Laughing , I will add, please don't take as long for the next chapter

45 minutes ago, junyour said:

A good start for a story. I look forward to reading more of the dynamic between Elizabeth and Emily and how Emily develops her little personality

Laughing , I will add, please don't take as long for the next chapter

i got all the way to chapter 8 done atm ill add it every 2-3 days

This is a great start.

So the ex is a girl named Sara those are her baby clothes that Elizabeth

is using to dress Emily in.

What does this sentence mean: 

"being your sub and doing stuff together but I just cant, you refuse to even

try age-play with me"?

I too hope you can finish this. Great job so far. :-)

Chapter 3. Emily confide's in Elizabeth

I start to Open my eyes and realize I'm still on the couch where Elizabeth left me.
"Hmm what should I do I'm not sure if Elizabeth is awake yet but if shes not I don't wanna wake her, shes done so much for me that seems a bit rude. I think I'll go see if I can find something to drink I am a little thirsty, I wonder if she has any Milk."

I hear Elizabeth start to get up and get dressed, I wonder what she will do today?

"Emily I did not think you would be up at this hour it's only 8 am. Well anyway's I have some plans for us today I know you need to rest, but I don't feel safe leaving you home alone so I am going to take you shopping with me and carry you, But first I will have to see if I can find you anything to wear."

Emily looked down at her sleeper then to Elizabeth. "Um if it's ok I really don't mind wearing this Elizabeth it keeps me warm and it does hide the diaper a bit so no one really knows I am in it."

"You sure sweetie? I can get you something else if you want it's no big deal. I might be able to find some stuff that can fit you."

"No it's ok Elizabeth I'm fine with the sleeper, but I cant wait to get some new clothes thank you for helping me again  I hope  I'm not too much of a burden I know this is not how you planed your week to go."
"Emily it's ok,  your not a burden I would help you in a heartbeat now lets get going, we need to get you some stuff and some diapers that fit."

Elizabeth helps Emily into the back of the SUV making sure shes buckled up and tells her not to move much and she will do everything for her. As she gets in the front seat and starts to leave, she tells Emily shes gonna head to target to get some of what they need then to Walgreen.

"Ok Emily where here now, I'm gonna put you in the child seat in the cart when we get inside ok? I know you might not like it but your still really weak right now, but I will let you pick some clothes and maybe something to have fun with at the house sound good?"

"Yes Elizabeth." I'm not sure how to tell her I kinda like diapers they feel so good and I feel so safe in them but I don't want her to think I'm weird or anything. I really should tell her but when.

"Emily would it be ok if I got you a car seat sense your so small? And I'm sorry sweetie but I think we will have to get your clothes from the Kids section."

"Yeah it's ok I understand I know I'm really small and with a car seat at least I can see more cause I'm higher up. And yeah I had to get kids clothes from the thrift stores cause everything was too big on me."

"Elizabeth is it ok if I get cute clothes? Like pink and purple they are my favorite colors."
I keep eyeballing a few cute skirts and shirts and some dresses but I'm scared to tell Elizabeth I want them cause I don't want her to think I'm weird or a freak.

I notice Emily keeps looking at the short dresses and skirts and I don't think she wants me to know. But I'll grab a some and make her think I did not see her looking at them hehe.

"Hey Emily I'm gonna get your diapers here ok? And don't worry I wont tell anyone who there for ok cutie?" I laugh a bit as I watch her blush god she is cute and adorable. I hope I can keep her smiling every day she stays with me.

Watching Elizabeth fuss over clothes for the last few hours has been kinda nice, It feels new to me, but it is sweet that she cares so much for me. I've only known her for 2 days now, and I'm vary grateful to her for helping me, but I am worried, cause I know nothing lasts forever.

Finally we start to move around more after I sure thought I was going to die in clothes. It seems Elizabeth is going to get me a car-seat for her SUV so I see out the back, well I cant really fight her about it even if I wanted too I know I'm too short, at least she is picking out a Purple one I am ok with that. Now here comes the fun part and I know i'm going to have to tell her cause now it's time I pick my diapers.

"Emily I know this might be embarrassing but lets pick out your diapers ok sweetie? and I am going to let you pick them."

"Umm Elizabeth I need to tell you the truth ok? The truth is I like diapers, after being in them for a little bit now, they make me feel warm and safe and I haven't really felt this way ever."

• Like 4

Chapter 4 Panic and Love.

OH MY GO. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. It's Sarah all over again, ok breath Elizabeth breath you need to let her know it's ok and that you are fine with this if it makes you happy you need to be accepting you can't let what happened with Sarah happen again.Crap crap crap ok I need to do this I need to be calm and now show any bad emotions to her. 

Elizabeth's mind was running a mile a minute and what she was going to say next she needed  to be calm and make sure Emily wouldn't be scared 

"Emily sweetie it's ok if you do, I wont judge you and I'll help you anyway I can alright? If you want and it's up to you I will let you stay with me as long as you want ok? I also know you to know you don't have to do anything you don't want to and if you ever want to leave I'll help you the best I can."

"Are you sure? you don't think I'm weird at all?"

"Sweetie my first girlfriend like diaper's but back then I didn't want to accept it, I was confused I loved what we did but I didn't want to do what she wanted and now I'm ashamed that I didn't help her or do what she wanted."

"I'm sorry if I'm bring up bad memory's I just didn't know what to do but I knew I needed to tell you. Your are the only person who has cared about me, I ran away cause all I dealt with was yelling and pain from everyone I know child services is looking for me but I want to stay with you forever."

"Lets get your diaper's and finish shopping and I'll make a few calls and see what I can do ok baby? What diaper's do you want?"

"Baby? I really like that, can I have some of the Pampers and maybe the teen ones in size small."

Boy I have really got my hands Full now with Emily, but I haven't felt this way in a long time so I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe.

"Ok sweet after that lets go to checkout and head home and get you back laying down." Elizabeth was trying to keep her voice calm while at the same time she was excited.

As Elizabeth and Emily get home she gently get's Emily out of the back and takes her in the house and lays her down on the couch. She then covers her with a blanket and goes back to get everything that they bought today.

"Emily baby are you hungry? I'll make you a bottle with some of the formula and a bit of honey does that sound good?"

Emily cant help but blush a bright shade of red."Yes please Elizabeth I'm really hungry and thank you for adding honey. Umm if you want and if it's ok can you feed it to me?"

Oh god my heart it's beating so fast I need to calm down, but shes so cute I will take this slow and see what she does.

"Ok baby I'm going to slow down a bit ok? I don't want to take this too fast I still have to call Child services and hope they will give me the ok to be your foster parent at least for now, so you can heal up and get better." Elizabeth says trying to stay calm and not cry knowing there is a chance they might say no.

Elizabeth starts to slowly sit on the couch and gently move Emily over to her lap, she then puts her head next to her chest and gives her the bottle to feed so she can get some food after a long morning.

I cant believe Elizabeth is feeding me oh it feels so nice, shes warm I hear her heart beat I don't even remember this with my mom and dad. Oh no I'm getting sleepy I don't wanna fall asleep.

I look down and I see Emily is asleep and she looks so cute. Oh my god shes sucking her thumb I cant deal with this level of cute. I know I'll give her one of the pacifier's I grabbed when she wasn't looking. "Open up sweetie, there we go you love that it's better then your thumb." Now I need to lay her down without waking her up and get some things ready. ok easy easy there we go. "Sweet dreams Emily."

"Mom Dad? Where are you I cant see you." "Emmy were over here come on baby girl come to mommy and daddy." "Where are you I cant see you Mom Dad please don't leave me!!!!!" "Sorry baby girl Mommy and Daddy need to go but you can't come you need to stay here ok, be a good girl Emmy."

"EMILY EMILY CALM DOWN I'M RIGHT HERE!!!"

Emily is screaming and crying not knowing she is having a nightmare or that shes fighting Elizabeth, then she wakes up and realizes where she is, it was at that moment she knew what she had done.

"Emily baby I'm right here it's shhh shh it's ok I'm right here. do you wanna tell me what that was about before I change you?"

"My mom and dad I could hear them but I couldn't see them, then they told me I can't come with them and the left me......."

"it's ok I wont leave you alright? Now I'm gonna lay you down on the floor and change you ok? Just let me take care of everything."

I only now realized I wasn't just wet.... but I messed myself and not only that I hit Elizabeth too.... The only person who has cared about me in years. Wow I feel bad I need to make it up to her

Elizabeth help Emily to lay down and begins the process of changing her wet and messy diaper.

"Sweetie do you want one of the new ones of the ones from the doctor?"

"Umm can I have one of the new ones please? I wanna see how well the Pampers fit plus they look cute." I cant believe I just said that oh boy I know my face is really red now I can't stop blushing.

Aww shes cute when she blushes, ok where are the new ones they should be near here. Elizabeth then grabs one of the new pampers and finish's cleaning Emily up and slides the new one under her then puts a bit of baby oil and baby powder, then she adds a little bit of diaper rash cream to help the rash go away and then she tapes it up nice and tight.

"How does that feel? Not too tight or anything?"

"Wow umm no it feels great and honestly it looks a bit big on me."

"Ok wait right here I'm gonna get some stuff set up I had delivered earlier while you were asleep I want it to be surprise and I think you will love it. Oh and I did call child service's and got told that sense you are 16 they will leave you in my custody, we just need to go down there next week."

I cant let her leave me I need to be with her. Emily starts to crawl after Elizabeth only to realize that Elizabeth went up the stairs and she has no idea how to get up them like she is now.

Emily says to herself "Well I guess I better crawl back to the couch before I get in trouble for moving too much. I wonder where is the remote again for the TV?"

Emily finally finds the remote on the couch and turns on the TV to watch some cartoons while Elizabeth is Busy upstairs making a lot of noise.

After about a hour Elizabeth walks back down stairs and heads to the kitchen and gets some of the pill she needs to give Emily so she can get better.

"Emily I need you to take your med's ok? We need you to get better and you have a long road ahead of you, but I will help every step of the way."

"Umm Elizabeth what am I taking anyways?"

"You young lady and taking Ceftriaxone for the UTI. Naproxen for the pain and damaged Muscles from the cold and everything else you did. Tegretol in case you have any nerve damage. Also a few vitamins to help you get better ok?"

"Well thanks for telling me can I take them with my bottle if that's ok?"

"Sure sweetie let me make one really quick and I'll give you the med's to take so you can feel better."

Elizabeth goes about making Emily a bottle making sure to add a little bit of honey to make it taste better for Emily.

"Here you go Emily here's your bottle and here's your pills and vitamins now make sure to take them all."

"Thank Elizabeth for everything."

Emily grabs the pills and her bottle and drink it to help the pills go down easier for her.

"Ok Emily sweetie you wanna see what I was doing upstairs for you?"

"Please Elizabeth I really wanna know. Also how did you get it here so fast? I was only asleep for a few hours."

Elizabeth laughs a bit at Emily know she doesn't realize how long she was really asleep for.

"Sweetie you were asleep for almost 4 hours it's almost 4 pm."

"WHAT I WAS ASLEEP FOR 4 HOURS?"

"Now now Emily use a inside voice and yes you were asleep for a while I ordered some stuff for same day delivery and it got here about 2 hours before you woke up."

"You can do that? I didn't know that."

"I have so much to teach you don't I? By the way when was the last time you went to school?"

"Umm it's been a while."

"Well once we see child services I'll see what we can do about a school ok."

"Sounds good to me."

"Ok let me pick you up and I will carry you upstairs sweetie."

Elizabeth picks up Emily and then puts a pink pacifier in her mouth so she can be calm and relaxed.

"Oh and no crawling around for at least a few more days ok? Don't think I didn't hear you."

Emily blushing harder then she had before knowing she got caught. "I'm sorry Elizabeth I wont do it again."

" Sweetie if you wanna move around just ask me it's no big deal I will help you no matter what."

Elizabeth carrying Emily on her hip take's her upstairs to see her new room that Elizabeth had just finished a bit ago for her.

"You ready sweetie to see your new room? I know you will love it and we can paint it any color if you want."

Elizabeth opens the door so Emily can see in side and once she sees it shes blown away,

"Is this for me? It's my room? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ELIZABETH."

"Now remember you can go leaving me ok? I hope you will stay long after you'r healed, but once you are better and all healed up I will lay down a few rules, not big ones but just a few so that way I know you will be ok. Now then should I let you have a look around your new room?"

• Like 1

Trigger warning

Chapter 5. Emily's dark secrets

"Elizabeth where did you find a crib this big? I didn't know they even made them that big"

"Well sweetie my ex was into a few things and I knew about this cause of her so I bought it had it delivered and I thought you might like it sense you like diapers."

"Elizabeth you have no idea how much this means to me I'm so happy"

Emily starts crying and Elizabeth runs over to hold it and calm her down. She picks up the pacifier and puts it in Emily's mouth."

"Shh shh it's ok I'm right here baby it's ok to cry just cry as much as you need."

Emily cried and cried after about 30 minutes she had finally calmed down enough to look at Elizabeth.

"I'm sowwy I know you did dis for me fhank you."

"Sweetie your welcome anything for you and you sound soo cute with your pacifier in your mouth you know that?"

Emily cant help but blush again thinking shes gonna be red forever at this rate.

The room was amazing and beautiful, it had a crib a changing table 2 book shelves full of books of all kinds even school leaning books and even had a walker her size to help make her legs stronger again. The carpet was soft and plush and it looked perfect in her mind there was even a toy chest with legos and a few toys for older kids, and a huge TV with a PS4 pro. To say that Emily was in love with the room would be the biggest understatement ever, she couldn't help but have a glow about her at the room she would now call her bedroom and her nursery.

Emily realizes she still has the pacifier in her mouth and takes it out to talk.

"So does this mean I'm staying? And I don't have to leave?"

"Once we go down and make it official know that if you want you can stay as long as you like. I can't just let you go into the foster system and be all alone it wouldn't be right of me and I would never forgive my self."

Emily cant help but cry even more and harder then before, she quieted down a bit when Elizabeth kept hugging her but didn't stop sobbing.

"Shh shh my angel it's gonna be ok calm down it's ok I'm here and I wont let you go alright?"

"Thank you for hugging me"

"Your welcome sweetie, now it's almost time for dinner so let get you a few bottles ok?"

Emily cant believe how much Elizabeth really cares for her. Not once when she was in foster care did anyone show her love, but this random women who saved her life has shown her more love in a few days then she has seen sense she was 5 the sad day her parents died.

Elizabeth carry's Emily back down into the living room and puts her on the couch again while she goes and warms up some bottles for Emily hoping soon she had have real food again.

"Elizabeth is it ok if I watch some TV or something?"

"Sure just don't watch any horror movies before bed ok?"

"Ok I think I'll watch animal planet then, is that ok?"

"Sure here's your bottle sweetie I know it's a little small but if you want more tell me ok?"

Elizabeth sit's down next to Emily and starts to slowly rub her belly hoping that this moment will never end and that she can stay this happy for a long time.

"Hey umm Elizabeth is it ok with we talk about some personal stuff please, I kinda wanna get some stuff off my chest and I know I can trust you not to tell anyone else."

"Sure sweetie what might that be I'm all ears for you."

Emily try's to tell the story without crying the best she can knowing she needs to do this.

"Well the way my parents died we had just left the movie theater seeing the movie UP as a early birthday present for me. When we got to one of the stop lights it turned green and we went, well a Drunk guy in a truck hit my dad's side going 80 at night. It sent the car flying into one of the light poles killing my mom, the only reason I lived was cause I was in my car seat and it saved me from dying."

At this point Emily can't hold it back anymore and starts crying and puts her face into Elizabeth's shoulder and won't let go.

"Emily you can stop if you want you don't need to tell me anymore tell your ready, I don't wanna open up old wounds for you."

Emily stops crying and try's to tell the rest to Elizabeth so she can feel better knowing she told her new best friend.

"After that I found out why my mom and dad never talked about there parents, both of their parents had died too on mom's and dad's side and sense they were only children with no sisters or brothers I ended up in the hospital for a while. Once I was better then off to a orphanage, after being there for a few months they placed me in a foster home and I ended up wetting the bed. After a week wetting the bed I started getting beat with a belt cause I couldn't stop and they swore I was ungrateful because of it."

"Emily it was extremely wrong how you were treated that should never happen to a child no matter how old." Elizabeth can't help but cry a bit knowing how much this girl went through in a short amount of time.

"I know I really do but even when I tried to tell my caseworker she didn't believe me one bit, it happened time and time again. I would go to a new home about every 6 month's just to get beat about my bed wetting. Around age 7 1/2 I got sent to another home but at this one the mom lady who was kinda nice to me put me in diapers at night to stop the bed from getting soaked. I did like them at first I thought I'm not a baby but I realized waking up in a dry bed was really amazing."

"Is that why you like them like you do when you told me in the store?"

"Yes it's cause they are soft and they make me feel like my mommy and daddy are still alive with me." at this point Emily can't hold it back again and starts bawling into Elizabeth as she try's to calm down Emily by rubbing her back and reassuring her.

"Emily you can stop if you want it's ok."

"I know I will see a therapist before too long but I wanna be at least comfortable to tell you before I tell someone else I will have just meet."

"Ok Emily it's up to you I'll keep listening but if it gets too bad you will stop understand me?"

"Yes I understand if it gets too bad I will stop."

"Good now you can continue."

"For years after that whenever I got to a new home or a new place I was diapered, I didn't stop wetting the bed tell I was almost 10. I only stopped cause every time I went the bed at the new place I was at they would toss a bucket of cold water on me in the morning soaking me my bed and my diaper. I did end up in a home a few years later where some bad bad stuff happened, no matte what I did it was none stop abuse I even had to help the person who was my older brother at the foster home protect the younger kids. Lucky someone heard what our so called dad was doing one night and called the cops on him.I ran away after that and lived on the streets stealing food and items trying to stay alive and staying away from the cop's. That's also the reason Elizabeth I have a fear of men now I can't be around them alone and by myself, I need someone to be with me or else i have a panic attack." 

"Emily what do you mean bad bad stuff please tell me it's not what I think it is please."

"Elizabeth yes and no I'm still a virgin where it counts but not in the other place.... He didn't want to get caught so he did it in there....."

Elizabeth looks on totally shocked by what she just heard. How can someone be not only abusive but that hateful and evil to harm this girl in such a way.

"Emily.....you should never have to got through that no one should it's wrong it's immoral it's something that should never EVER be done to someone do you understand? None of that is ok, that man was a monster and you were strong enough to not let him win or beat you down."

"Thank you Elizabeth you really are my best friend." Emily can help it now and can't stop the tears from flowing. She feels Elizabeth slowly push the pacifier into her mouth and it feels so calming to her she just starts to suck it.

"Shhh shh everything is ok I'm here alright? I'm gonna grab another bottle then we are gonna get you to bed for the night. I will let you sleep with my tonight sense it's late and I don't want to leave you alone."

Elizabeth grabs the other bottle she made from the bottle warmer and hands it to Emily so she can drink it when she feels like it. She then carry's Emily up the stairs into her master bedroom and puts Emily down on the bed while she changes for the night.

"Sweetie I will be done here in a minute sound good?"

"Wes Ewisabetf." Emily realizes she forgot to take the pacifier out before talking and blushes bright red.

"Aww that's so cute. Here sweetie let me move you over a bit."

As Elizabeth gets in bed with Emily she cover's both of them up and pulls Emily in closer so she knows Elizabeth is always next to her.

"I'll always be here for you baby."

"fwank you mommy." That was the last words she said that night before sleep took hold of her.

"Did you just call me mommy? Emily? Well I guess she fell asleep, I hope she remembers this. I don't know what I would do without you. I feel like your the missing piece in my life I always wanted." Elizabeth slowly puts her hand in Emily's hair and runs her fingers through her hair tell she falls asleep herself.

• Like 3

This is absolutely beautiful. I love the dynamics between the two Elizabeth and Emily do seem to be building a bond between them and it seems to go beyond the CG/L appearance. Who knows maybe Elizabeth can be the mommy that Emily truly needs to overcome the hardships and trauma she has expirenced.

Thank you for taking the time and courage to post this wonderful story for us. I eagerly anticipate your next chapter!

Chapter 6 A New Day

Elizabeth starts to open her eyes and sees Emily right next to her still soundly asleep with the pacifier still in her mouth sucking away on it. Elizabeth can help but think how cute Emily looks and she hope's that this moment never ends. Thinking quickly she grabs her phone from the nightstand and takes a photo of Emily before she wakes up, she set's it has her back ground on her phone loving how cute it looks.

Emily starts to open her eye's and she realizes she still has the pacifier in her mouth and not only that but Elizabeth is looking at her with her phone in her hands Emily can't help but blush knowing that Elizabeth took a photo of her like this.

"Elizabethhh delete that pleaseee I don't want any photos of me it's embarrassing." Emily can't help but blush more.

"Sweetie you look so cute though see?" Elizabeth shows Emily how she looked and it just cause's Emily to blush more.

" Sweetie your gonna be red forever at this rate you blush so much."

"I can't help it Elizabeth you just make me blush a lot." Says Eniky trying to sound a bit grown up.

"Well lets get out of bed and get you a bath then re-diaper you and head out remember we have a meeting today to make it official Emily. Does that sound good Emily?" Elizabeth can't help but wonder how Emily feels about going to CPS and trying to adopt her.

Elizabeth grabs Emily and carry's her into the bathroom to get her ready for a bath.

"Sweet did you go both 1 and 2? I smell something a little stinky do you princess?" Elizabeth hopes the girl doesn't think shes making fun of her knowing Emily can't help it at all.

"Elizabeth I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I hope shes not mad at me.

"Emily I'm not mad I know you can't help it i was just joking with you sweetie." Elizabeth sighs slightly, I guess she didn't.

Elizabeth gently takes off Emily's diaper and cleans her up well before putting her in the bathtub so she can soak and get cleaned. "Sweetie do you need any help with this or are you good?"

"I should be ok Elizabeth thank you for helping me and cleaning me up." Emily blushes a bit but not as much as normal.

"It's ok sweetie I'll go get you a make you a few bottles so you don't get hungry later when we are out and I'll make your morning one really special just for you my princess." Elizabeth kisses Emily on the head then gets ready to leave.

"Why are you calling me princess? And don't make me blush more by kissing me Elizabeth." Emily says blushing and starts to worry that she might start to think of Elizabeth as her new mom.

"Because sweetie I love you, you are like a daughter to me. I will do anything to keep you here with me, without you I would be lonely again so I don't want you to leave unless you want to." Elizabeth says with tears coming to her eye's.

"It's ok Elizabeth I wont ever leave you I want to stay with you for as long as you want me to." Emily says with the biggest smile she can make.

Elizabeth then composes herself and walks downstairs to start Emily's morning bottles and lunch one's knowing it will be a long day and she might need a lot. Elizabeth spends about 10 minutes making all of them and making sure to add a bit of honey to each one and make 2 chocolate for her knowing she will love them.

i really should make a diaper bag really quick for her, cause it could be two or more hours, and maybe a spare change of clothes and her binky just incise. Elizabeth says to herself as she finishes the bottles she looks for a bag to make a temporary diaper bag for Emily. She finds her old purse that was too big and she puts the bottles in it, then heads up stairs to Emily's room and adds 3 binky's a 2 spare change's of clothes for Emily she then sets the purse down by the door and goes and finish's Emily's bath.

"You want me to help you with your hair? I know your arm's might still be a bit sore." Asks Elizabeth.

"Sure if you can please." Emily says still smiling.

"Sweetie I love your hair its so pretty, we need to make sure it stays clean. How about after this I style your hear before we go would you like that?" Asks Elizabeth

"Yes please if it's no trouble." Says Emily looking at Elizabeth who is smiling as much as she is.

Elizabeth puts some shampoo in and starts to massage Emily's head, as she watch's her sink a bit more into the water fully relaxed.

"Ok sweetie lets get you out of here dry you off and a nice fresh diaper for you princess." As Elizabeth lifts Emily out and wraps her in a towel drying her off well. She then carry's Emily into her room and puts her on the changing table and starts to diaper her first oil then a bit powder and then she pulls the pampers 7 up and tapes it shut.

"There we go sweetie how was that?" Elizabeth asking Emily.

Emily sucking her binky answers the best she can "fhank you."

Elizabeth then starts to style Emily's hair into two pigtail's making her look so cute.

"Ok lets get dressed will a pink shirt and purple skirt work for you?" Elizabeth ask's Emily

"Yes please I would love that thank you." Emily says so excited about today she can't wait.

Elizabeth helps Emily get dressed then picks her up and the diaper bag and carries her to the living room to get Emily her morning bottle to drink so she can get some food in her before they get in the SUV. Elizabeth then carries Emily to the SUV and puts her in the back seat. "Sweetie I need to buy you a car seat after we are done today with the meeting ok?"

"I hope the meeting with them goes ok and I'm still ok with you getting me a car seat just please get me a purple one? And maybe with a tray on it please?"

Elizabeth can't help but laugh a bit. "Ok sweetie I think I can do that easily enough."

Elizabeth then get's in her SUV and starts it then takes off heading for Child Protective Services to try and either become Emily's guardian or adopt her if possible.

1 hour later.

They pull up in the SUV and Elizabeth hands Emily one of her bottles to drink while she gets the diaper bag and gets Emily out of the car sitting her on her hip as she carries Emily inside to the 3d floor for CPS.

Once inside Elizabeth goes to the desk and signs her name and Emily's name in and they wait to be called back. After about 20 minutes they are called back by a nice looking lady maybe in her early 30's

"Hello I am Sarah Jonas. I will be helping both of you today and hopefully get something good out of this meeting if that sound's good." Sarah can't help but size up the both of them the younger girl looks maybe 7 at best and the older women maybe 20 she could be older but has no idea.

"Hello I'm Elizabeth Kelly And this is Emily Garcia, we are here today to either make me her guardian or maybe adopt her if possible. I did call yesterday and got told sense she was 16 and in poor health right now it shouldn't be a problem if I took care of her."

"Wait that girl is Emily? she looks maybe 7 care to explain?" Sarah starts to think something fishy is going on here.

"Umm Miss Jonas, after Elizabeth saved me she took me to the doctor and I got told alot of bad news but shes trying to help me. The clothes were my idea and the Diapers I need cause I cant control when I go to the bathroom. I know I look younger but I really like this it makes me feel better and safe and I haven't felt like this sense I ran away from my last foster home....." Emily starts to cry softly hoping Sarah will let her stay with Elizabeth.

Sarah can't help but tear up a bit she did read some of this girl's file but after what she just got told she wants to look at it a bit more before she says anything to both of them.

"Can you please excuse me Emily, Elizabeth I need to go check on something really quick ok?"

At that she leaves and heads to the back room to read the file really quickly.

"I hope we didn't do anything wrong." says Emily really worried now.

"Emily I don't think that was the reason she went back, I think she went to read your file over again to make sure you aren't lying about anything." Elizabeth is almost 100% certain that is the reason she went to the back room.

Sarah returns about 15 minutes later with a file in hand and some new paperwork.

"Ok Elizabeth, Emily here's how this is gonna go after reviewing and talking to my boss if you would like to Elizabeth you can adopt Emily today and become her mother. That way we can close her case and let you take care of her. We know how much money you have and that we wont need to worry cause of when you worked with the government. So we know you are perfect for her mostly cause in every report there is not any info about her really bonding with anyone and she seems like she is stuck to you." Sarah can't help but let out a small laugh. " Ok just sign here. here. and here. Once you do that you are her mother and guardian.

Emily can't help but have her eye's almost popping out of her head in shock.

Elizabeth manages to keep calm and looks over the paperwork for her to sign.

"So once I sign this I'm Emily's mother right?" Elizabeth ask's.

"Yes it is that easy I know, some times it is other's it's not." Answers Sarah

Elizabeth signs all 3 as quick as she can and hands them back to Sarah.

"Well congratulations you are now Emily's mother. I do hope you can make her smile more she looks so cute and when shes healthy and able to go about on her own please bring her back a lot of us wanna say sorry to her about everything that happened, if that's ok." Sarah is hoping Elizabeth says yes.

"Sure that is no problem. Now question does this change her last name?" Asks Elizabeth

"Yes the moment I got the paperwork back she is now Emily Kelly." Sarah answered with a smile on her face.

"Thank you so much Sarah I was hoping this might be easy I thought at worse case we could be here over 2 hours. I should get going now though I need to get Emily a car seat cause of how small she is and maybe a few toys before she has a nap at 1." Elizabeth now a proud mommy can't stop smiling at Emily

"Sooo does that mean your now my Mommy?" Asks Emily.

"Yes sweetie I am how does that sound?" Elizabeth see's Emily bright red now from blushing.

"You know Emily you also called me Mommy last night before you went to sleep.

"I did? no your lying I don't remember but I.......Oh god I did call you mommy." Emily blushes more knowing she did something so embarrassing.

"Bye Sarah I'll bring her back once she is healthy again." Says Elizabeth as she walks out the door with Emily still on her hip, and takes her down stairs to the SUV and puts her in the back seat, she then drives her to the store to get her a car seat and maybe a few teen toy's.

Elizabeth pulls into the parking lot of target and carries Emily inside and puts her in the seat in the car again like last time.

"Now do you want your toys or your car seat first sweetie?" Elizabeth wonders what she will say. Her guess is toy's.

"Um the car seat first Mommy if that's ok?" Ask's Emily

"Ok princess then lets go grab it."

Elizabeth pushes Emily over to the car seats and grabs a purple one with a tray on it for her and put her in it to test it out.

"How does it feel Emily?" Ask's Elizabeth.

"It feels good Mommy thank you, I don't know how to thank you for everything though."

"Just keep being your self for your new Mommy that's all I want ok?" Elizabeth looking at the funny face Emily is making she try's her hardest not to laugh but lets out a small giggle.

"Mommy don't laugh. I will always be like this Mommy as long as you want me to be."

"Sorry princess it was the face you made. And I'm happy you want too, now lets get the car seat then go get you your teen toy's ok?" Elizabeth can see her just light up at the thought of something for her age. She then lifts Emily out and puts her back in the cart carefully.

Elizabeth then puts the huge car seat in the cart then walks to the electronics to get her a Switch to play at home and on the go.

"Ok princess you ready to see what your gonna get?" Asks Elizabeth

"What Mommy?" Emily now so excited she can't sit still.

"Well I'm getting you a switch and a few games for it how does that sound?"

"WHAT REALLY I'M GETTING A SWITCH?!?!?!" Emily can;t believe it

Elizabeth laughs for a few minutes then composes herself. "Princess don't yell in the store and yes, now pick out your games."

"Sorry Mommy umm can I have Fire Emblem three house's? and both of the new Pokemon game's?" Emily now nervous hoping she can get them.

"Princess you can have them I don't care what game's you want I'll get them for you."

"It's ok mommy I'm happy with these three days can we go home now I'm tired." As Emily let out a huge Yawn.

"Sure princess." Elizabeth notice's the poor girl falling asleep in the cart.

Elizabeth takes the car to the check out and make's sure that they also have the three days and the switch she had sent up. She then pays for them and the car seat and heads to the SUV and puts the car seat in the back and sets it up. she then places the sleepy Emily in the car seat, and buckles her in and grabs the bag with the Switch and the games, then gets in the SUV and pulls out to go home.

• Like 1

Why do I sense some disaster coming their way.  I hope I am wrong but the foreshadowing is an indication of something on the immediate horizon.

You have a very thought provoking story working and I am enjoying it.  Please update it when convenient.

This chapter will be a bit of a side part just to help build some backstory.

Chapter 7!

Elizabeth is almost to the highway when she get's an idea and wonder's what Emily will do.

"Hey baby I got a question."

"Sure mom what is it?" Emily looks confused thinking they were heading home to relax

"How would you like to have some fun?"

"Sure but sense your my mom now don't you pick what we do?"

"Baby I may be your mom on paper but I'll always be your friend too and I wont do anything without asking you first ok?" Elizabeth let's out a smile as she look in the back and see Emily smiling, wondering what we are going to do.

"Thank.. I've never had someone who let me pick before. Thanks again mom for looking after me and adopting me and thank you for saving me." I can't believe what she has done for me if I can one day I want to repay her everything she has done for me and more.

"Emily we have this same talk every few hours, please you don't need to say that so much, I told you I love you and I wont let anything bad happen too you." I really wish she would tell me more about her past she will have to see a therapist I know I would after everything, I'll have to make the appointment when we get home.

"Mommy where are we going?" Ask's a confused Emily

"I was thinking about going for a drive for a bit how does that sound?"

"Um ok where we driving to then mommy?" Poor Emily is still confused and has no idea where they are heading.

Elizabeth doesn't answer her and drive's around for an hour trying to confuse Emily, when they finally pull into the zoo and Emily screams loud enough to make everyone near by go deaf, not to mention poor Elizabeth in the car.

"MOMMY IT'S THE ZOO WOO HOO!!!!!" Emily is so excited she can't help but scream never having been to the zoo but always wanting to go to it.

"Calm down sweetie yes I'm taking you but you will ride in a stroller so I don't lose you ok?" Elizabeth tells Emily knowing she might like it to be honest.

"Mommy are you sure? People will be able to see my diaper a bit."

"Sweetie you look at most maybe 6 or 7 they will just think you are wearing them cause of the bathroom's being icky." Elizabeth hope's this will make sense to her, even though she just want's to also see how cute Emily will look.

"Ok Sweetie what do you want to see first?" Asks Elizabeth wondering what she will pick.

"Can we see the snakes first?" Emily just loves snakes she can't wait to see them.

"Umm sure I guess." Oh god why did she pick snakes!!!! Out of everything here she wants damn snakes? Elizabeth sighs hard. Well guess I gotta deal with snakes now.

Elizabeth and Emily make there way to the reptile exhibit Elizabeth scared out of her mind at the thought of even being near snakes.

"LOOK MOMMY!!! It's a boa!!" Emily says excited.

"Ehh yes baby it's a huge, big, massive snake...." Elizabeth hopes it doesn't get out and come near her.

"Mommy are you scared of snakes? Emily now curious.

Elizabeth sighs knowing she needs to tell the truth to Emily. "Yes baby I'm really scared of snakes and most reptiles they are just creepy the way they feel."

"Mommy you know you didn't have to take me in here I would have understood if you didn't want too."

"Baby even if I don't like them I will deal with being scared if it makes you happy to see them." Elizabeth says now a little bit calmer and less scared.

"Mommy can we go see the big cats?" Emily feels bad now knowing her mommy was scared. I hope shes not mad at me for wanting to see snakes. Emily wonders to herself.

They slowly make their way to the big cats and the first thing Emily sees is a huge tiger napping on its back by the glass.

"Mommy that looks that tigger."

"Yes baby it's a tiger and it looks like tigger."

"Mommy can I have one as a stuffed animal?" Emily try's her puppy dog eyes hoping they will work on Elizabeth

"Sure sweetie you bet. let's go look around some more ok?"

"Sure mommy."

"Mommy? Can we go see the birds?" Emily says with a huge smile

"Sure Emma after that we can go see some of the rest of the animals then head home for your nap."

Elizabeth pushed Emily around the zoo letting her look at all the animals for hours tell she was falling asleep in the stroller.

Elizabeth noticed her and thought it was time to head home and get her little one down for a short nap.

"Time to go Emily you need your nap."

"But mom" Emily yawns huge and realizes Elizabeth is right. "Ok I'll be good lets head home."

"Ok baby let's get going love."

After a short drive home Elizabeth gets Emily out of her car seat and carry's her into the house then carry's her upstairs into her nursery and places her in her crib with the side up.

"My little angel." Elizabeth says ash she kisses Emily's head. She heads down stairs to grab Emily a bottle and hurry's back u stairs, She sneaks back into Emily's nursery and places the bottle to her lips and watches her suck the bottle looking like a cute little baby.

"Emily no matter what I will Never let anything happen to you, your my little cute angel, my loving daughter. I love you Emily." Elizabeth walks out of the room down to the living room and looks at the adoption papers and smiles at Emily's new name. Emily Kelly.

Elizabeth can't help but have a big smile.

"Well not the way I thought I would get a family or a daughter of my own but I must say I couldn't be happier right now. I hope she keeps calling me mommy I really liked her doing that."

"I better start some dinner for myself it's a little late and maybe try to get her something other then a bottle. I still don't know how to tell her the real reason for everything."

Flash back to the doctor's office.

"So what did you want to tell my doc that she wouldn't hear?"

"Well she is in worse shape then what  I told you. Part of the reason she wont be able to move much or do anything is her body is a mess, broken bones that never healed right, she hasn't had food in at least 2 weeks. It looks like she got some bread here and there."

"I'll be honest Elizabeth she has some really bad brain damage it look's like it's from years ago and never fully healed that's why she's so short and act's younger then what she is. She may heal some day if taken care of right but that could be years are you willing to do that for her? If not her other options are not good for someone her age shes 16 getting close to 17 the best place for her would be a mental health facility. What you do is up to you."

"What if I adopt her will that help?" Elizabeth is hoping it might help.

"That is your best bet right now with her, be the mother she can't remember and help her heal both mentally and emotionally. Just be her mother or mommy whatever she wants and keep doing that until she heals then let her pick."

"Are you sure that is the only option?" Elizabeth asks.

"That's the only option and it's up to you to save her."

"Fine I'll do it I can't let a girl like her become lost in the system, I want to help her and I'll do whatever I can to help." Elizabeth trying to not cry.

"I know it will be hard but have faith. I'll go sign the papers to let her out, go be with her for now and keep her happy."

Elizabeth remembers that talk all to well, her biggest hope now is that Emily can heal and become a normal girl one day even if it takes years.

• Like 2

I see Emily and Elizabeth having a long and loving relationship between them. Yes there will possibly be Ups and Downs, but life was never promised to be easygoing.

Another wonderful update, thank you and I'm glad your muse is back.

• Like 1

Chapter 8

Elizabeth walked back to where Emily was carrying a bottle for her to drink.

Elizabeth notices that Emily fell asleep and decides to sit on the couch and feed her while she sleeps knowing Emily has had a really long day.

Elizabeth gently slips the bottle between Emily's lips while she holds her.

Emily slowly starts to suck the bottle empty the whole time Elizabeth is worried.

"Sweetie I know you can't hear me but I hope it gets to you in your dreams. I love you want I want you to get better, I know its going to be a long hard road but I know we can do it together."

Elizabeth uses her other hand and runs it though Emily's hair hoping this moment never ends.

"I love you my baby girl." Elizabeth leans down and kisses Emily's head.

Elizabeth and Emily stayed like that for over a hour before Emily woke up.

Emily let's out a huge yawn. "How long was I asleep mom?"

"Almost two hours sweetie it's a little late in the day now what do you want to do?"

"Can I play my switch for a while?"

"Sure sweetie you can play it for two hours how does that sound?"

"Awe mom why only two hours why can't I play it longer then that?"

"Don't awe me you need to get some sleep tonight and I can't have you be up all night playing on you switch." 

Elizabeth looks down at Emily. "No means no understand?"

Emily let's out a huge sigh "Yes mom I understand two hours."

Elizabeth walks over to the table and grabs the switch and hand it to Emily. "Remember two hours."

"Yes mom." Emily takes the Switch from Elizabeth and starts playing while Elizabeth walks out of the room.

Elizabeth walks upstairs to her room and closes the door behind her she walks over to her bed she sets on the edge and puts her face in her hands and cry's.

"Why is this happening, I love her so much more then anything. I want her to get better but I don't want to lose what we have. I love caring for her, I love everything about her. She's my daughter now, I know I'll have to help her grow up but I hope that's not for a long time."

Elizabeth knows she has to get some work done for the next few days with Emily, shes dreading it knowing she has to take her back to the doctor in 2 days to get a check up to see how shes doing health wise and if she has gained any weight.

Elizabeth walks out of the room and into Emily's nursery and looks around thinking what she has to do to get ready.

Elizabeth sets about packing a diaper bag for Emily's doctors appointment adding a dress and a more teen like outfit along with some diapers and pacifier.

Once done packing the diaper bag for Emily Elizabeth goes about cleaning Emily's room making sure it's spotless, once she's done she heads downstairs back to Emily.

"Sweetie I want you to get off early we need to have a talk." Elizabeth says dreading this talk.

"Sure mom let me save real quick." Emily gets to a save spot in her game and saves it before putting it on the table in front of the couch.

Elizabeth grabs Emily and sits her on her lap. "Sweetie in 2 days you have to go back to the doctor for a check up and some tests to see if your getting better."

"Already I thought I was already getting better?" Emily confused at why she has to go back so soon.

"Emily Sweetie you where more hurt then you thought, when I took you to the doctor." Elizabeth try's to say without crying.

"You only found me in the cold though." Emily now more confused then ever.

"Sweetie a lot of your bones never healed right when you were hurt." Elizabeth now silently crying try's to finish. "Emily you have some brain damage that never fully healed that's one of the reasons why you are so small for your age." Elizabeth says before breaking down.

"Wha.. Wha... What do you mean my bones never healed right and what is brain damage?" Emily says now scared.

"Sweetie some of your bones barely healed and when they healed they healed wrong and could hurt you." Elizabeth says choking back a sob. "Emily brain damage is when your brain gets badly hurt and some times it can cause parts to not work right. Your brain is not sending the right signals to parts of your body. That is why you never entered puberty or grew past when you have now." Elizabeth finishes now fully crying, hugging Emily tightly.

"That's why I never grew? Is that why I have so many problems mommy?" Emily asks going back to her child like version of herself.

"Yes sweetie that's why some things don't work right for you." Trying not to cry even harder Elizabeth knows she needs to tell Emily the next part.

"That's also why you go from acting like a teen to a young girl sweetie. Your brain is fighting itself over how to act right. That's why you go from calling me mom to mommy..."

Emily more scared then before. "Does that mean I have more then one of me inside me?"

"Baby your brain keeps going back to a happier time for itself when it gets scared or worried about something. Your still you baby it's just your self fighting itself."

"Do you think I will get better mommy?"

"One day sweetie. For now let's also take it one day at a time."

"Ok mommy."

"Let's get you to bed you need to sleep on what I told you baby."

"Can I sleep with you Mommy I don't want to be alone tonight if that's ok?"

Elizabeth smiles from ear to ear at hearing that. "Sure baby you can sleep with mommy tonight."

Elizabeth carry's Emily up the stairs to her room and changes Emily into a clean diaper finding her just a little bit wet, but not wanting to take any chances.

Elizabeth sets Emily on her bed while Elizabeth undresses and slips on a nightie for the night.

"Ok baby let's get in bed and get to sleep." Elizabeth says noticing Emily yawning.

Elizabeth picks up Emily and gets her under the covers before getting in bed herself.

"Sweetie if you can take up any questions feel free to ask them."

"Ok mommy can I ask them in the morning I'm really tired now." Emily says yawning again.

"Sure baby let's get some sleep." Elizabeth says as she rubs Emily's back slowly putting the girl to sleep.

"Remember angel I'll always love you no matter what happens in our future."

"I wuv you mommy." Emily says in her sleep to Elizabeth causing Elizabeth to blush a bit.

"I can't imagine my life without you.... Baby what are you doing?"

Elizabeth looks down and sees Emily sucking her on breast through her nightie."

"Oh no.... This might be real bad....." Elizabeth has one thought on her mind right now.                     

Is Emily regressing even more now?

• Emily Ruby Rose changed the title to Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 17. (6-27-2021)