LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 17. (6-27-2021)

6 hours ago, junyour said:

I can hardly wait for the surprise myself.  Please help me relax and ease my mind and bring the next chapter as soon as you feel it is ready.

hehe it shouldnt be too long and its going to be interesting

I will try to post at least 2 chapters worth of stories a day and rotate them and some days i'll do more. Please enjoy this chapter ❤️

Chapter 15.

Emily was wondering where they were going confused at what her surprise might be, she couldn’t stop herself from being so excited. She sat in her car seat snuggling Sharky trying to not work herself up and stay calm, she wanted to be good and not scream when they got there.

“Ok sweetie there are a few things I’m going to surprise you with, and I want you to understand you have to be on your best behavior.” Elizabeth looked in the mirror waiting for Emily to nod that she understood, instead Emily spoke up.

“Yes, mom I understand. Will it be ok if I bring Sharky with me? I really don’t want to let him go he’s my best friend.” Emily rubbed Sharky’s soft fur over her face loving the feel remembering the last time she had a stuffed animal that she got to pick. It was the year before her parents died they got her a stuffed cat and she took that cat everywhere after the accident. when Elizabeth had found her she still had her old Sharky with her but Elizabeth took it away saying Sharky needed to be repaired before she could do anything else with him. Elizabeth feared the old stuffed cat could fall apart so she gave it to a seamstress to fix. She had to wait another 7 weeks before Emily would get him back. 

Emily shook her head a bit trying to stop herself from remembering her past memory’s wanting to leave that life behind her and enjoy her new life with Elizabeth her new mom and savior.

“Sure, sweetie just remember to hang on to him tightly we have a few places to go, and I’m hoping you like the first one cause it’s meant to help you get better and stronger.” Elizabeth knew that even if Emily did regress this next place would be the perfect place for her to do it.

Emily watched the buildings fly by one after another. She noticed that they had started to slow down a before turning into a parking lot and parking.

Elizabeth turned off the car and went around to get Emily out making sure to grab the diaper bag then Emily before heading inside the building making sure Emily didn’t see it.

“Where are we?” Emily tried looking around but couldn’t see the name of what the place might be.

Elizabeth walked up to the desk before talking to a lady sitting at it. “Elizabeth and Emily for the mommy and me class.”

Emily’s head did a quick 180 faster then she had ever done. She wondered what the hell did Elizabeth sign them up for….

“Um... Mom why are we at a mommy and me class?” Emily was confused as hell and worried Elizabeth might be losing her mind.

“Well I did ask before I signed us up, but the main reason is more bonding, letting you get out of the house and trying to build muscle in your legs sweetie. Remember between the cold and the fact your body was eating its own muscle to keep you alive you have a lot of recovering to do.” Elizabeth didn’t want to be this blunt, but she knew she had to be for Emily to fully understand her reasoning for this.

“But…. I’m not a baby.” Emily said as a tear fell from her eye.

“Sweetie I know you are not a baby and I did ask them if they were ok with someone your age and they said yes once I explained what had happened to you they were more then happy to let you join even if you are not a baby.” Elizabeth wiped the tears from Emily’s eyes before planting a loving kiss on her head.

Elizabeth carried Emily into the class and saw the other mothers look at her a little weird before noticing the number Emily was in under her clothes.

“If at any time this starts to hurt too much please tell me and we can stop at take a break. I don’t want you to get hurt or be in pain so make sure to tell me.” Elizabeth started following the class instructor making sure to follow what she was doing to the letter.

Elizabeth worked Emily’s legs and arms making sure to be gentle as to not hurt her, that’s when she noticed that Emily was deep in thought not even paying attention to her.

Emily for her part was in her own little world not even caring what Elizabeth was doing with her body at that moment she was thinking about what Elizabeth had said this morning and about what she had talked to her therapist about.

Emily had no idea why every morning she was sucking on Elizabeth’s breasts, but it worried her deeply, was part of her brain wanting that, that bad for it to happen while she was asleep, she thought.

Her other thoughts were how could she come to except herself and her feelings for Elizabeth and wanting Elizabeth to keep treating her like this. She never wanted this to end she had never felt this close to anyone since her parents died and she didn’t want to lose this feeling ever. Her therapist suggested she tell Elizabeth, but Emily didn’t know if she could at least not yet.

Emily was still thinking when Elizabeth shake’s her a little bit bringing her out of her deep thought.

“Huh what’s going on?” Emily wondered.

“Sweetie you were daydreaming the whole time we had the class, at least with you daydreaming I was able to work your muscle a bit more then I think I should have been able too since you didn’t say anything.”

Emily blushed bright red. “Sorry I didn’t mean to zone out I just had a few things on my mind.”

Elizabeth started carrying Emily back to the car before asking her the million-dollar question.

“I’m guessing it’s the idea of breastfeeding?” Emily just blushed harder at this and Elizabeth knew that was what was on her mind the whole class.

Elizabeth buckled Emily in her car seat before hoping in the front herself and turning to Emily. “Sweetie I already talked to the doctor about it and she said if you regress too far one time, I may have to feed you like that for a while. We don’t really know what will happen when you regress or how it happens. We just know it’s some wiring in your brain that’s having problems.” Elizabeth made sure not to say anything that would cause Emily to worry too much or be scared that something bad could happen. Because to be honest even Elizabeth and the doctors had no idea and that’s what scared her as a mother.

“Where are we going to go now mom?” Emily remembered that Elizabeth had said they had more surprises, but she wasn’t too sure.

Elizabeth started the SUV and headed off for the next place.

“Well one you might like… I’m not sure how much you will though.” Elizabeth knew this next place might be a gamble, but she had high hopes. It was only a short drive before they got the next place Elizabeth wanted to go.

Emily saw the sign and almost screamed at Elizabeth. “Why are we at a daycare center mom….” Emily was pissed she would fight tooth and nail to not go to daycare.

“Relax you are not going to go here like you think you are. If I start taking side job for more income, then you will be. The place is ran by a friend I know and I told her how you don’t really have any friends or anyone your age or younger to talk to and she told me to stop by today at 2” Elizabeth hoped this would go well because she knew a screaming Emily would not be a good thing.

Elizabeth got out of the SUV before going around and getting Emily and the diaper bag and carrying her inside.

Emily held on her to cat even tighter like her life depended on it not wanting to let go of him.

Elizabeth walked in the door and was greeted by her old friend. “Elizabeth! How you it’s been forever since we last got to hang out.” Elizabeth smiled.

“Yeah sorry about that Molly I found this little angel and I’ve been so busy with her lately.” Emily tried to hide her face in Elizabeth’s shoulder not wanting to meet this new person.

Molly rubs Emily’s back a bit to reassure her. “Hey Emily, you can call me Aunt Molly if you want. Me and your mom have been best friends since we were kids, you should have seen your mom when she was younger.” Elizabeth blushed at Molly trying to tell Emily about their past as friends.

“Come on Molly let’s join the group.” Elizabeth said. “Spoil sport. Don’t worry Emily I’ll tell you later.” Molly said before heading over to a room.

Elizabeth followed behind Molly and headed into the room. “Elizabeth Emily welcome to the socialization group my daycare runs to help kids that have social problems and need help getting to know other kids their age.” Molly said smiling.

Emily looked around and saw a few teenagers and their parents along with some younger kids in another corner of the room. “Elizabeth you can go put Emily down with the young adult group by the red table.” Molly points to the far corner where 2 girls and a boy are already at playing go fish.

Elizabeth takes Emily over and gently sets her down with the group before telling Emily one last thing. “Behave sweetie ok and try and make some friends.” Elizabeth walks back and joins the other parents talking to them a bit and getting to know each other.

“Umm hi my name is Emily.” Emily hopes that will work she has never been with anyone her own age and after being on the street for years her people skills were lacking.

A girl speaks up for the group. “Hi Emily, my name is Ashley. That boy’s name is Chris and this girl next to me is Ginger.” Ashley said smiling at the idea of meeting a new girl.

“Well as the loudmouth said my name is Chris it’s nice to meet you.”

“Don’t mind Chris he is always like that.” Ginger laughs a bit before continuing. “Name’s Ginger nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet all of you. How old is everyone if you don’t mind me asking?” Emily said wondering if she was the oldest or youngest.

“Well Chris is 19 me and Ginger are both 18 even if we don’t look it.” Ashley says trying to make Emily feel welcomed.

“Oh…” Emily says a bit shocked.

“Don’t worry we know how old you are and a little bit about you. Molly told us a bit so we would know how to be a bit around you at first and not scare you off.”

Emily blushes wondering what Elizabeth told Molly and what Molly said to them.

“Can I join in and play with you guys?” Emily was really hoping to make friends she at least wanted to learn what young adults her age did.

“Sure, draw some cards.” Ashley said before asking Chris if he had the card she needed.

Emily and the group played cards for a few hours before Emily started to feel the side effects of some of her meds making her really tired.

Elizabeth noticed Emily falling asleep and went over to pick her up and held onto her while talking to Molly really quick. “Thanks Molly I’ll make sure to bring her next week too. I think she really enjoyed this” Elizabeth looked down at Emily still holding her cat with a smile on her face.

“No problem Lizzy. Would it be fine if I start by in a day or two?” Molly asked.

“Sure, don’t bring any food I’ll make dinner.” Elizabeth had 1 stop to make before they could head home for today knowing she would have to show Emily her last surprise at a later date.

“Take care Molly.” Elizabeth said before starting to walk away “You too Lizzy.” Molly yelled as Elizabeth went out the front door waving back at her.

Elizabeth put Emily down in the back seat and changed the sleeping girls wet and messy diaper making sure to clean her up. Elizabeth noticed a bit of red on Emily’s butt, so she grabbed some rash cream and spreading it on before putting a new diaper under her and taping it closed.

Elizabeth bucked Emily in the car seat before hopping in the car and heading off to the pharmacy to pick up the pills she needed to start to produce milk for Emily. Elizabeth thought she got luck as they had them ready and all she had to do was pay and go.

Elizabeth thought about today seeing it was only 5 pm right now she thought maybe a late-night move with Emily when they got home might be nice.

That night they watched a children’s movie together cuddling on the couch. Emily didn’t even make It 30 minutes into the move before she was asleep. Elizabeth stopped the movie and took Emily to her room changing her into a clean diaper and a Sleep before carrying her to her own bed and laying down with Emily making sure to cover her up.

“Baby girl we have a lot a head of us and I want you to get better so please Emily let me help you. I love you more then anything my Angel Emily.” Elizabeth pulled Emily close to her and kissed her head running her hand though her hair like she did every night.

“Goodnight Mommy.” Emily whispered barely aware of anything.

“Goodnight baby girl mommy won’t let you go.” Elizabeth watched as Emily started to snore lightly before she herself was off to dream land for the night.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, wetatnight 2 said:

great updates

more please :smiley-baby-boy:

9 hours ago, Jayme said:

This is absolutely beautiful. They are starting to have a wonderful mother and child dynamic and it's a pleasure to see that growing between them!

Thank you ❤️ ill keep the updates. i want to make sure Emily can feel the love of a mother that she hasn't felt in years. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok just a bit of a update I'm gonna try and start posting again and my grammar may be crap at the start so I am deeply sorry.  I hope everybody can enjoy reading this and all my stories again <3.  This chapter was written over 5 or 6 months due to problems in my life and the lack of will to really write or do much of anything so again I'm deeply sorry if its a bit different then normal

Chapter 16.

Elizabeth started to wake up slowly shaking the sleepiness from her head after having a night of wonderful dreams. She looked down at her chest seeing Emily sucking away on her breast again this time Emily had pulled her breast out of her nightgown she was wearing. Elizabeth sighed hoping once the pills kicked in she would stop waking up as sore as she has lately.

Elizabeth knew they had things to do today and tried to gently wake up Emily. "Emily sweetie it's time to wake up we got a lot to do today." Emily let go of Elizabeth's breast making a loud growl a sign she did not want to wake up yet. "Sweetie you need to get up to need a change badly you leaked a bit on the bed."

Emily's eyes shot open and looked down at her soaked and messy diaper. She looked at Elizabeth in shock that she had almost leaked that bad. She whimpered slightly before lightly sobbing. "I'm sorry mom... I didn't mean to leak on the bed...."

"Emily sweetie it's okay really it happens you can't control when you need to go remember?" Elizabeth says trying to comfort Emily.

"I know I just need so helpless and useless not able to do anything or even control myself..." Elizabeth reaches over and pulls Emily into a hug making sure not to cause her diaper to leak. "I know sweetie and I hope one day we can fix some of that and get you to be a normal girl that can have fun with girls her own age. But for now, we need to get you healthy first then work on everything else okay hun?"

Emily looked up at her mom smiling down at her and it brought a warm feeling to her chest one she wished she could feel every day. "Okay I guess I just want to do stuff girls my age do sometimes." Emily says.

"How about this then hun let's have a girls day and maybe go out do some shopping and get our nails done." Elizabeth saw Emily's eyes immediately light up and a huge smile form on her face. "Well guess that answers that." Elizabeth let's out of a laugh causing Emily to blush bright red.

“Mom? When are we going to have our girls day?” Emily asked excited that they will get to have a day like that.

“Well when would you like to hun?”

“Can we do it sometime this week please mom?” Emily asked almost bouncing up and down.

“Alright I’ll make some plans for us to have a girls day this week. But first I think it’s time to change my dirty little girl don’t you think?” Elizabeth watched as Emily blushed red knowing this change was going to be a little harder than most.

Elizabeth carries Emily into her nursery and lays her on the changing table trying to get her as clean as possible before deciding a bath was in order. Elizabeth then carries the naked Emily into the bathroom and puts her in the tub.

“How hot do you want the water sweetie?” Elizabeth asked.

“Can it please be kind of hot? I want to relax a bit if that’s ok.”

“Sure, sweetie do you want me to wash your hair for you?” Elizabeth noticed Emily’s eyes close as she lays back in the tub.

Elizabeth turns the water on and makes sure it’s hot but not hot enough to burn Emily.

“How is that it’s not too hot is it?”

"No, its perfect thank you mom... And please can you do my hair." If Emily had her eyes open, she would have seen the huge smile and small tear dropping down Elizabeth's face happy that she gets to do this for Emily this morning.

All of a sudden a loud boom of thunder can be heard causing both Emily and Elizabeth to jump scaring them both.

"Let's hurry and finish your bath then I'll take a quick one and we can check the weather okay sweetie?" Elizabeth asked Emily hoping that their day would not be ruined because of rain.

Elizabeth made quick work of cleaning Emily and shampooing her hair making sure it and her were clean and smelled great.

Elizabeth got in behind the Emily and started cleaning herself off, feeling so natural with Emily in front of her. Elizabeth couldn't help but smile as she cleaned herself looking at Emily in front of her. “Emily I want you to know I’ll always love you Emily you’re my angel and I’ll protect you from even storms baby girl.”

Emily pushes her body into Elizabeth more. “Thanks mommy I’m really happy you found me.” Emily looks at Elizabeth and smiles hoping every day gets to be as awesome as today.

Emily shakes a bit hearing another crack of lightning off in the distance. “Sometimes I really hate Montana weather one day it’s snowing then next we have rain and thunder.” Elizabeth said while rubbing Emily’s back to try and calm her down.

Emily rub’s up against Elizabeth and snuggles close to her. “It’s ok mom as long as your next to me I think I might be able to sleep tonight okay.”

• Like 5
  • Emily Ruby Rose changed the title to Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 16. (1-20-2021)
14 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Ok just a bit of a update I'm gonna try and start posting again and my grammar may be crap at the start so I am deeply sorry.  I hope everybody can enjoy reading this and all my stories again <3.  This chapter was written over 5 or 6 months due to problems in my life and the lack of will to really write or do much of anything so again I'm deeply sorry if its a bit different then normal

Chapter 16.

Elizabeth started to wake up slowly shaking the sleepiness from her head after having a night of wonderful dreams. She looked down at her chest seeing Emily sucking away on her breast again this time Emily had pulled her breast out of her nightgown she was wearing. Elizabeth sighed hoping once the pills kicked in she would stop waking up as sore as she has lately.

Elizabeth knew they had things to do today and tried to gently wake up Emily. "Emily sweetie it's time to wake up we got a lot to do today." Emily let go of Elizabeth's breast making a loud growl a sign she did not want to wake up yet. "Sweetie you need to get up to need a change badly you leaked a bit on the bed."

Emily's eyes shot open and looked down at her soaked and messy diaper. She looked at Elizabeth in shock that she had almost leaked that bad. She whimpered slightly before lightly sobbing. "I'm sorry mom... I didn't mean to leak on the bed...."

"Emily sweetie it's okay really it happens you can't control when you need to go remember?" Elizabeth says trying to comfort Emily.

"I know I just need so helpless and useless not able to do anything or even control myself..." Elizabeth reaches over and pulls Emily into a hug making sure not to cause her diaper to leak. "I know sweetie and I hope one day we can fix some of that and get you to be a normal girl that can have fun with girls her own age. But for now, we need to get you healthy first then work on everything else okay hun?"

Emily looked up at her mom smiling down at her and it brought a warm feeling to her chest one she wished she could feel every day. "Okay I guess I just want to do stuff girls my age do sometimes." Emily says.

"How about this then hun let's have a girls day and maybe go out do some shopping and get our nails done." Elizabeth saw Emily's eyes immediately light up and a huge smile form on her face. "Well guess that answers that." Elizabeth let's out of a laugh causing Emily to blush bright red.

“Mom? When are we going to have our girls day?” Emily asked excited that they will get to have a day like that.

“Well when would you like to hun?”

“Can we do it sometime this week please mom?” Emily asked almost bouncing up and down.

“Alright I’ll make some plans for us to have a girls day this week. But first I think it’s time to change my dirty little girl don’t you think?” Elizabeth watched as Emily blushed red knowing this change was going to be a little harder than most.

Elizabeth carries Emily into her nursery and lays her on the changing table trying to get her as clean as possible before deciding a bath was in order. Elizabeth then carries the naked Emily into the bathroom and puts her in the tub.

“How hot do you want the water sweetie?” Elizabeth asked.

“Can it please be kind of hot? I want to relax a bit if that’s ok.”

“Sure, sweetie do you want me to wash your hair for you?” Elizabeth noticed Emily’s eyes close as she lays back in the tub.

Elizabeth turns the water on and makes sure it’s hot but not hot enough to burn Emily.

“How is that it’s not too hot is it?”

"No, its perfect thank you mom... And please can you do my hair." If Emily had her eyes open, she would have seen the huge smile and small tear dropping down Elizabeth's face happy that she gets to do this for Emily this morning.

All of a sudden a loud boom of thunder can be heard causing both Emily and Elizabeth to jump scaring them both.

"Let's hurry and finish your bath then I'll take a quick one and we can check the weather okay sweetie?" Elizabeth asked Emily hoping that their day would not be ruined because of rain.

Elizabeth made quick work of cleaning Emily and shampooing her hair making sure it and her were clean and smelled great.

Elizabeth got in behind the Emily and started cleaning herself off, feeling so natural with Emily in front of her. Elizabeth couldn't help but smile as she cleaned herself looking at Emily in front of her. “Emily I want you to know I’ll always love you Emily you’re my angel and I’ll protect you from even storms baby girl.”

Emily pushes her body into Elizabeth more. “Thanks mommy I’m really happy you found me.” Emily looks at Elizabeth and smiles hoping every day gets to be as awesome as today.

Emily shakes a bit hearing another crack of lightning off in the distance. “Sometimes I really hate Montana weather one day it’s snowing then next we have rain and thunder.” Elizabeth said while rubbing Emily’s back to try and calm her down.

Emily rub’s up against Elizabeth and snuggles close to her. “It’s ok mom as long as your next to me I think I might be able to sleep tonight okay.”

Sweet !  I wanna read more !!

• Like 1
On 1/20/2021 at 2:28 PM, Emily Ruby Rose said:

@Emily Ruby Rose

Don't worry about the grammar or the style of posting right now - The important thing is, that you are getting back into the swing of things again, and it may take time to decide how you want to proceed.  Remember, we are here for you should you need us, and YES, I can't wait to read more ;)

Good Luck Em :)

Brian

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry this took so long.   Chapter 17!!

Emily's night was restless as she tossed and turned in Elizabeth's arms causing Elizabeth to start to wake up. "Emily? Sweetie are you awake?" Elizabeth gently tried to wake Emily up wondering what she was dreaming about.

Emily started to struggle and screamed in her sleep scaring Elizabeth as she quickly tried to wake Emily. "Emily!! Emily!! Wake up it's only a dream! Emily! Stop, it's me Elizabeth!." 

Emily was thrashing so hard in her sleep she ended up whacking Elizabeth on the arm, causing Elizabeth to grab Emily tighter and hold on to her, trying and get her to wake up from the night terror she was having.

Emily was trapped in darkness, but she could feel like something was grabbing her and she wasn't sure what it was, but she thought she could faintly hear Elizabeth before suddenly everything when quiet.

Sudden Emily opened her eye and she realized she was not in bed with Elizabeth but in her past before she found her Elizabeth.

"HELLO???!?!?" Emily yelled into the snowy night, she wondered where she was and why she was having a dream like this and why she was aware of what was going on but couldn't wake up. 

Emily took a few steps after yelling into the night before she realized that unlike her past she now had what seemed to be good shoes on to keep her feet from freezing.

Emily decided to take a look down at herself and realized she was dressed like the night Elizabeth had found her on the ground by the trash can. She had to wonder what this meant and why it was happening in a dream she couldn't wake up from.

Next thing she knew she was back in her group home when she was younger right before the abuse started. "NO NO NO NOT THIS WHY THIS?!?!" She screamed loudly into the room.

"Why.... Why this......" Emily stuttered.

"Well, hello dear it's been a while hasn't it?"

Emily did a quick 180 just to see a shadow looking at her in the room. 

"Who... Who..... Are you?" Emily asked scared out of her mind.

"You could say I'm your fears your worries and everything you want to hide from dear." The shadow said before moving slightly closer to Emily and looking down at her.

Emily took a few steps back just in case she had to run. "That doesn't tell me who you are!" Emily did not like this one bit she was not use to this feeling she felt inside of her.

"You could also just call me. Jack."

Emily stood frozen in fear as she could make out Jack's face now and it wasn't just a shadow anymore. It was Jack. Her worst nightmare.

What Emily no response? That's a bit unlike you." Jack said while grinning at Emily shaking body.

"WHAT THE HELL YOUR DEAD!" Emily screamed looking quickly for a place to run.

"Surprise I'm right here dear. I told you years ago I would find you again did I not?"

Slowly backing away Emily shouts. "You're not real!!! THIS CAN'T BE REAL!!!!"

"Sorry dear but I'm. But about time we had a nice chant don't you think darling?" Jack couldn't help but laugh at how horrified and frightened Emily looked at seeing him and it made him quite happy.

“YES! I need to talk to Doctor Lee NOW!” Elizabeth screamed into the phone.

“Doctor Rebecca lee, what can I do for you?”

“It’s Emily she was having a night terror and its been almost 5 hours and she still won’t wake up. I don’t know what to do. Please help me…” Elizabeth said trying to keep her voice calm enough to be understood.

Rebecca looked at the clock on the wall seeing it was almost 12pm. “Bring Emily in asap ok Elizabeth?”

Elizabeth quickly packed a to go bag with diapers and Emily’s favorite stuffie and blanket. She did a quick look around to make sure she had everything she would need. Once she was happy she had everything she tossed it in the truck then ran back in to grab Emily from her bed.

Elizabeth tried once more to wake Emily hoping not to have to take her to the doctor. “Emily baby? Mommy needs you… Please wake up for me…. Please…….” Elizabeth could no longer hold it together and started crying looking at Emily laying in her beg shaking and whimpering.

Elizabeth gently picked Emily up as she trashed against her and cried out. It broke Elizabeth’s heart to hear this but she knew her only hope no was to get Emily to the doctors.

Elizabeth made quick work of loading Emily into her car seat in the back and buckling her in before hopping in the SUV and driving as fast as she could to the doctors hoping with all her might that they could do something for her angel. 

Emily screamed and started to run away trying to get away from Jack.

“Don’t run Emily the fun is about to begin.” Jack smiled a wide evil smile.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Emily Ruby Rose changed the title to Emily's Journey to Happiness. (Chapter 17. (6-27-2021)

I'm wondering if this is some kind of infection causing seizing due to swelling? Or is this some kind of psychosis? This seems like it has too many novel elements for flashbacks?

On 6/29/2021 at 10:23 PM, YourFNF said:

I'm wondering if this is some kind of infection causing seizing due to swelling? Or is this some kind of psychosis? This seems like it has too many novel elements for flashbacks?

just gotta wait and see but it will be worth it.

On 6/28/2021 at 3:45 PM, BobbyDrago said:

Scary but awesome all the same. I like the story it's very compelling I hope you continue to keep at it!

i plan on to keep adding im just hoping this heat wave dies down a bit. 100+ with no AC is killing me so i spend most the time at the river trying to keep cool.

On 6/28/2021 at 12:17 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Emily Ruby Rose

I agree with @snobak This story is AWESOME - Keep writing as you can - I can't wait to see what happens next :)

**HUGS**

Brian

thank hun it means a lot! *hugs*

On 6/28/2021 at 11:30 AM, snobak said:

This is a very good story Emily.

Don't stop your writings

i wont as long as my fingers and brain works ill keep writing ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/12/2020 at 9:57 PM, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Thank's! ❤️. and sadly that happens a lot case workers are overworked and under paid. even in the state this is based off of they are spread too thin and dont get enough help, then you have some who dont even care and its sad that it happens but unless people become more caring it can't be fixed. even in other states some case workers were taking kickbacks to not report stuff and place as many kids as they could.

Sadly to many foster parents go into it for the free labor and money and other for the free victims take it from someone who survived it