LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsister’s revenge (for tld17 and Kayla in diapers)

Tld17

I notice that he kicked his cover off and his diaper is in full view. I take many pictures. He really is so cute. While he is asleep I decide to put some music on for him. The music is subliminal hypnosis to help him regress and accept his regression. 

I made sure to leave the room as the music played. I did not want to hear the music and have it affect me. I waited about an hour and heard you start to move around. I turned off the music and walked over to my bed. The first thing I did was stick my hand in your diaper to check it. “Just as I thought honey you are wet.” I went and got some new pink diapers. I undid your old one and wiped you down. I realized what I needed to do. “ Honey I am going to give you a reason to love diapers and diaper changes.” I took my head and started to give him a blow job. I have to admit he is very big. I am almost gagged. Thankfully I am use to big cocks. It odd not take long and he exploded in mouth. I swallowed and powdered and taped his diaper up. “ Now you see how great diapers can be.”

James was surprised he wet himself maybe he needed diapers after all! He was about to say something when he saw the pink diapers but she immediately stopped him when his step sister went down on him.

”Wh-what oh sh— shit!” He said as she made him feel good his eyes rolled back on his head and he exploded in her mouth! 

James was spent! He saw the pink diaper she was going to put on him but he was too tired trying to regroup so he didn’t say much. 

“Why the pink diaper and dresses?” He asked as she brought the diaper up tight between his legs taping it into place.  

“Yes.” 

“Look you are going to wear the pink diapers and dresses because I want you to be a baby girl. Now if you don’t complain you can look forward to more of what you just had. If you do complain it will be spankings.” I then hand you a bottle.

James knew he had no choice so he laid there as she changed his diaper he didn’t want another spanking and his sexy stepsister would take care of him.. He wasn’t very happy about being made into a baby girl he took the bottle and began drinking... 

He looks so cute there. I have to admit being a tad jealous of all the attention he is getting. I don’t understand why I am so turned on. Now he has the bottle and it turns me on even more. What he does not know is the bottle is laced with laxatives. Pretty soon he will being going number 2 in that diaper. 

“I cannot understand why you are fighting this so much. First off why is being a baby so bad? You don’t hav to do anything. Your every need is taken care of for you. That does not sound too bad. Also remember the bj I gave you there will be more of them. As far as being a girl, being a girl is fun trust me.”.

Ok I he is still not there is just need to get him to accept that being a baby is a great thing. I go over to him and take his hand and put it on the front of his diaper. “Now start rubbing your diaper. Rub faster. “ I can tell he is enjoying it. I also have it being video taped. “Now what are you a? if you say the right answer you can keep going if not then we stop”

James is surprised when she sees what he does he figures maybe if she gives him some incentive maybe he can do what she wants. 

”Ok can you take off your shirt so I can see your bra?” 

he continued rubbing soft slow then fast nice and easy he was enjoying himself No I can’t do this in a diaper! He thinks to himself. 

“Of course I can take off my shirt. Look at this sexy bra I am wearing. It is sheer but still supports my beautiful C cups at the same time. Maybe someday you will grow up to have big one like your big sister.You know what you should get to see this bra closer.”I unhook the bar and throw it to you. I walk over to you and put the bra in your hand. I then take my hand and stick it inside your diaper and finish you off. When you explode I take my hand and like your cum off of it. “You see honey this is going to be pretty great for you.” I wonder if he is starting to feel the affects of the bottle.

“No I’m never going to be a girl I don’t wanna be a girl I never have I’m a guy and I like girls and they look sexy in their bras.. He continues rubbing himself really turned on seeing her white lacy sheer bra.. James jaw drops when she takes it off he checks her out she’s a goddess and he sees her pink erect nipple he can tell she’s turned on too.. 

it only took five seconds to get him off...

”Yes yes l.” He said feeling like he just ran a mile.. 

then he felt his stomach rumble..

”Oh don’t feel so good I—I need to go to the bathroom.” 

“Princess will you admit now that you don’t mind being a baby girl. You see I will only take my shirt off in front of my boyfriend or other girls” if you are a girl you will see me naked a lot. I pull off my pants too. Does this help your decision? Oh honey that is fine that you need to go to the bathroom. Just use your diaper your baby and that’s what they do. I will change you don’t worry”

“I guess I can for a little bit until the punishment is over in a month right?” He checks out her white thong not believing she’s coming onto him like that.. He feels his stomach rumbling again it feels like it turned..

”I need to take a shit!” He cries 

“Yes your punishment is only for a month. I mean just accept it I would if the tables were turned. You may even have some fun with it. Oh honey if you have to shit just shit. Babies use their diapers. Look it won’t actually be bad for,you. I am the one who will be changing you”.

I watched him poop his diaper and knew I could make the next part of my plan work. “Now honey I know you are not happy you pooped yourself but that is what babies do. I will clean you up. You look very messy you need a shower. However, babies don’t get to shower alone. So you get to shower with me. I strip and tell you to follow me to the bathroom.

Janes can’t believe he just pooped himself it was so bad.. “ok.” He said as he wanted to get cleaned up, he couldn’t believe when he saw her take her clothes off as she was going to take a shower with him.. 

“Do I have to do that again?” He whined as he never wanted to poop his diaper again! 

“Honey I know how hard this is for you I get it. However you are a baby and babies poop themselves. So yes you will do it again” I start the water and strip you down. I get you in the shower and start to wash you down.

“Honey mom is excited to have a baby again so someone has to be the baby.” I continue to wash him taking my time around his private area. I start to shave his diaper area so it is hairless.

James is done fighting starting to accept he’s a baby now and just hoping by the end of the month he can go back to being a big boy. 

“ok but in a month I can be a big boy again.” He said as he washed his adulthood hair being shaved off..

” I don’t understand why you have to shave me!” He whined 

“Of course if in a month you have earned the right to be a big boy you can. I honestly think you may not want to. The baby life sounds kinda fun. I shaved you to make the diaper changes easier.” I get you out of the shower and dry you off. I get you on the bed and get a diaper on you. “Now I am going to give you five min to rub the front of your diaper.”