LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepsister’s revenge (for tld17 and Kayla in diapers)

Tld17

James is shocked but he’s a guy so rubbing his manhood made him feel good.. Oh No I can’t get hard wearing a diaper! He thinks to himself.. He starts getting turned on.. he reaches for her cause he’s always been attracted since the very first day he saw her that’s why he was a brat to her cause he wanted attention from her... “I’m not a girly man and I hate these diapers please don’t make me do this!” He cries begging for mercy.. He wonders what she’s doing as she leaves his room... 

he wonders what’s for dinner.. 

I go downstairs to make him dinner. Wait until he sees that his dinner is going to be a bottle. I get some formula and put some laxatives in it. I go back upstairs and see he is about to fight me on it. I smack his ass. “ Now open your mouth. If you do I will show you my boobs.” I take off my top and he starts to drink. There you go baby girl. Now I want you to go watch some tv while your big sister gets your clothes ready. I put on kids shows and start to get his clothes ready. Wait to he sees his outfit. 

“A bottle are you serious!” He yells as he can’t believe they’re really going to treat him like a baby.. He rubs his ass after she smacks him. What he thinks to himself she’s going to show me her tits. His eyes get big when he sees them he opens and begins drinking.. He don’t like it and tries to push it away but she has a vice like grip making sure he can’t get it out.. Several minutes later he’s done.. “Cartoons seriously!” He notices she takes the remote with her.. James sits there not believing he’s in a diaper and just drank a bottle and saw her tits. 

“Now Baby Jamie, you can fight this or you can accept your fate. If you fight it you will still be in diapers at the end of the summer. If you accept your fate you got a shot at the end of the month.” Now lift up your arms and close your eyes. I take a pink baby dress and slide it over your head. I then lock it into place. “ ok open your eyes and look at your outfit you look so cute. Don’t worry I got a cheer bow to put int your hair. Honey look it is pink with a princess crown because your our new princess.

image.jpeg

“What are you talking about lift up my arms and close my eyes?” He asks not liking where this is going.. With the thought of getting out of diapers at the end of the month he does as he’s told.. 

“ok if I can get out of them in a month.”

he keeps his eyes closed and had no idea what she’s doing.. 

“What get this off No I can’t wear this!” He cries as he looks at his outfit 

“Oh honey I know you love your outfit. I can see the tears of joy. Now take my hand we are going downstairs. 2 year old don’t walk down the stairs on their own. I want you to go up to mommy and show her your new dress. While you are doing that I am going to get some barbies for you to play with. Just think someday you can grow up to be a big girl like Barbie. “ I take you hand and notice your hardon but I decide not to mention it for now.

“No I don’t I hate it I’m not a girl!” He cried letting her take his hand leading him down the stairs.. He wasn’t going to go up to his step mom and show her what Tiffany did to him.:: He hated it but for some reason his body was betraying him as it was turning him on his Tiffany was controlling him! 

I go grab him the barbies. “ Now I want you to play with these sis. Now look you have two choices. You either go along with this or you fight it. However, as you can see we are going to win. You will be a 24/7 baby girl around here for the next month. That means you will be out in public. Now it is up to you I can do you makeup and make you look like a girl or you can go out as is. It is up to you. I will say that you look cute like this. You don’t realize it but your life for the next month will be great. You have no responsibilities nothing to worry about. I kinda envy you”.

“What no way I can’t go out like this!” His eyes began to water I’m not going to let you do this to me anymore! He tries to put up a fight but after the smack and the threat about being in diapers for a year he stops! 
“No please I—I can’t go out like this m!” He cried like the sissy baby she’s making him be.. 

I see I got him wear I want him now. I just need to drive the point home. I mean he is in diapers a dress, cheer bow, and crying. “Now honey were you expecting to stay inside this whole month. Let me ask you a few questions. 1. Are you wearing diapers? 2. Who wears diapers? 3. Are you wearing a dress and a bow. 4. Who wears dresses and cheer bows? 5. Do babies stay home by themselves? Let’s be honest I can see by your hard on that you like this. Just accept it I would if the roles were reversed.

“James come on don’t get mad you have to accept that you status has changed you have no choice.” I take him by the hand and lead him into the other room. I put a small chair out and make him sit in it. “Now you don’t seem to learn. You are going into time out. Now don’t move from that chair. Think about how you can change your attitude. I will be asking you”.

“The time out will last 30 min.” Now I am going to leave you alone to think about what you did. I check you diaper before I leave. “All dry. Good girl” I go and master bate for the next 30 min. This has made me so hot. I come back down once the time is up. I go into the room and I ask you “ what did you learn?”

James hates being a baby and especially a baby girl.. He wonders where she went as he sits there thinking about everything.. After awhile he hears her come back Into the room...

”I’m a two year old and that’s my new status..” he said the words tasting like poison as they left his mouth. 

“Yes you are a 2 year old. I am happy you are accepting it. Like I said if I was in your shoes I would accept it too. You look super cute by the way. I will tell you what I bet you want to help pick your outfit. Since this is your first day I will change you and you can pick you dress and bow. “ I take you upstairs and open a closet full of baby dresses.”ok baby pick which one you want”.

“No i don’t wanna be a girl!” He cries stomping his foot.. After his spanking he goes upstairs and his jaw drops when he sees all the baby dresses..

”Wh—what why did you get all these!” He whines.. 

he stands there looking at all the dresses that he knows are his to wear..

”Thought you said it was only a month!”

as he looked at all the dresses way more then a month! 

“Honey as I said many times the plan is only a month. Unless you fight us and don’t behave. A girl needs to have lots of options anyway. If you are a good girl you this will only be for a month. As I said just embrace it you many actually have fun. I have to admit he is very lucky at all the dresses he has.” I take out a pacifier and shove it in his mouth.” Now that stays there. I want you to point to the dress you want to wear. Remember the more you embrace it the better the chance you have of being out of diapers at the end of the month.

“B—but i—I’m not a mphhhh.” His protests are silenced when she sticks a pink pacifier in his mouth. He looks at the pacifier noticing it says princess on it! Damn she’s truly trying to make me into a baby girl. Her words echoing in his head if he don’t fight them the sooner he’ll be out of diapers...

He looks at the dresses and he looks for the one that’s less babyish and girlish..

He points at the baby blue one.. 

Perfect she picked the blue one I knew she would. What she does not know is the blue one is by far the shortest. His diapers will be fully exposed. “Oh wow honey I love you choice it is such a cute dress. Let’s get it on you. Lift your arms. “ I put it on him and adjust it for him. I lead him over to the mirror. “Ok honey let’s see your new dress”

James blushes as Tiffany praises him and coos at him... He can’t believe he’s wearing a dress and a diaper... once he’s dressed he goes to the mirror and his jaw drops at what he says.. He looks in horror as the dress does little to cover up his diaper! 
“I —I can’t go out there like this people will see it!” He cries as he wasn’t going to say the D word.. 

“Well of course silly people are going to see your diaper. You are a baby. Babies wear diapers so no one will think it is odd at all. Now you are getting a tad cranky. “ I put the pacifier back in your mouth. “Now that stays in unless I take it out. I want you to lay on my bed and take a nap you need it. “I put you on my bed. “When you wake up we can do something”.

“I’m not a baby and I don’t want people seeing it!” He cries as he’s never going to say diaper he’ll just always refer it to it...

”Wait why can’t I lay in my bed?” 

Once he gets into her room he sees bras and panties laying out it’s like she wants to tease me he thinks to himself..

He lays in her bed smelling her perfume it smells so sexy!  He has a urge to lift up his dress and start playing with his diaper! 

Of course I am not dumb I made him take a nap in my room. I made sure to leave my sexiest panties and bras out. I start to change knowing that it will drive him crazy. I see him start to take his hand and take care of himself. I let him go if figure I will use that to my advantage later on. I have to admit he does look so cute sleeping there diaper exposed not a care in the world.