LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife is going to be a bed wetter

Brudda Voodu

Starting next week, me and Mommy are getting our upstairs bathroom renovated.  We have a second bathroom downstairs for the non diaper wearing people in my family and for showering of course. 

The problem for Mommy is that its downstairs and she doesnt want to go so far to pee when she wakes up to pee in the middle if the night.  I convinced her to wear diapers to bed for the 2 to 3 weeks the upstairs bathroom is off limits. 

She has worn diapers for me before, but since I went 24/7 a couple years ago she has really gravitated to the Mommy role.  I told her she's going to see a lot more action on her Mommy parts for the 2-3 weeks.  Seeing Mommy in a wet pamper gets me pretty excited.  I doubt shes going to want to make it a permanent thing in her life but Im looking forward to it either way.  Im going to do my best to make her feel really good, so she associates night time diapers with really good big girl feelings.

I felt so good about this I thought Id share it.

• Like 3

The first night of Mommy in bed wetting diapers went well.  I ended up getting her some Abena S4s.  They look really really cute on her and I made sure to give Mommy a nice big orgasm after I laid her down on top of it.  After Mommy did the same thing for me, we snuggled up and went to sleep.

During the night she woke up twice to pee. Its tough for her to pee in her diaper laying down.  She sits up in bed on her knees and strains until she can release.  She says even though its a little tough (she isnt diaper trained like me) she prefers to do it over actually getting out of bed and walking downstairs.

In the morning it was very sexy to see and feel her soggy bum.  I made love to her with both of us still in our wet night diapers.  As we spooned afterwards I asked how she felt about her first night in bed wetting diapers.  She smiled and said it was really nice to be able to stay in bed to pee and she was pretty content that she "got laid" (her words).

I think we could both get used to this.

• Like 2

The nightly routine is the same each night.  The only thing that changes is who gets to orgasm and be diapered first.  Sometimes its her and sometimes its me.

Every morning we make love in our diapers and snuggle.  Mommy gets up first and removes her wet diaper.  I always wait in bed and have my morning poop in my diaper.  While Im doing that, she makes breakfast.  When shes done, she comes back to the bedroom to clean me up.  We shower together and Mommy re-diapers me with my daytime diaper.

She looks so cute to me getting out of bed and stretching in her wet little diaper.  

I love this woman with all my heart and soul.  Shes stood by me thick and thin for 15 years.  

If you have a partner who loves and accepts you, cherish them and never take them for granted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...