LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What’s your routine?

For you constant messers or duals what kind of routine do you have?

I start my day about 4:30am most always loaded from the evening before and completely soaked as I constantly drip much like those who use a catheter but without one. I take my shower & clean up real well to start my day. I have breakfast about 6 am knowing I will poop about 6:45 am. That’s usually a pretty good sized one as well. About 9:30 I’ll do my quick change ( just replace the diaper with a good cleaning) whatever is stuck to me stays there. Then I’ll get active for the day until my next changing time & shower about 6pm. After that I’ll eat dinner about 7pm. About 9pm or so I’ll get a smaller load & that stays until I repeat the next day. What’s your routine?

Wake up in a soaking wet diaper, grab a cup of coffee, and sit at the kitchen table to surf sites.  At some point the urge comes, and I will load my diaper.  I sit there a while, then eventually have to go get ready for work.  On my way to get ready, I usually lay on the bed and masturbate.  Then I go in the bathroom, take my diaper off, use wipes to get clean, and jump in the shower.

That is my routine.  

I dont usually sleep diapered but early in the morning most mornings I tape myself into a super thick white disposable nappy, sometimes with booster, and usually within a few minutes ive peed and pooed it completely full.  Generally stay in bed online or reading for a while, and then clean up in the shower.  On special occasions - with buddies - Ill wait until we are both in pooey nappies and change my friend with a full on lying down wipes change.  If Im lucky he would then change me.  The usual happy endings of course!