LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time messy!

I've had an on and off relationship with abdl and diapers. Always been around it but never actually had the courage to just try it out for myself until now. 

Anyway, last week I had a few days away from home and I brought a couple of the Little for Big Diapers just to try. The first one I just wet a couple of times and I liked how it felt so I decided to change and put the other one on to sleep In. 

At about 4 in the morning I woke up needing to pee and poop. I decided to hold it but did manage to wet and tried to get back to sleep. At around 7 I got up again and went to the bathroom. At that moment I just made this impulsive decision to squat down and let go in the nappy. 

The strange thing is. I was expecting to hate it but I didn't. It was warm and squishy like everyone discribes. I even put the toilet seat down and sat on it just to see how it felt. I jumped in the shower shortly after. 

Once I was done cleaning up I double bagged the diapers and got ready to go out. I left the hotel in a hurry and sheepishly went to find a dumpster to get rid of the offensive package. 

I felt kind of silly for doing it the rest of the day but part of me really wants to try it again and maybe prepare a little better next time.

Does anyone have any tips to make the next mess a better experience? 

• Like 1

If you plan to stay in your poopy diaper for a while, put on a good coat of diaper rash cream to prevent a diaper rash. I tend to get a diaper rash every week because I am totally incontinent and mess my diaper while I am sleeping. Even with a good diaper rash cream on my bottom, I still get a rash.

• Like 1

Messy diapers, being Messy in general can be quite a bit of fun, just as everyone else says, maybe try to invest in rash cream and make sure you clean yourself really well afterwards. 

In terms of how to make the next time more enjoyable, I guess that really depends on your interests. Personally, I like the feeling I get when it happens as a result of my own carelessness, like, the thought that I could've gone, and I could've made it, but I didn't. For example, I'm playing some video games on my console, right? I feel the need to go, so I stand up, but I can't seem to pry myself away from the screen, so I stay there, standing, squatting, jumping up and down, clenching myself, and I fight the urge, the desperate feeling, the inevitable. Just like a kid, I fight my inner urges because I am too engrossed in my own gaming (gaming, of course, could be substituted for anything), to give up. I push it off, "I'll just do one more game, one more thing, I just need to defeat this dragon, just one more dungeon!"

Then suddenly, your body decides its no longer your choice, it needs to void itself. It will void itself, even if you don't want it to.

That sense of helplessness, that sense of naughtiness as I fill my diaper, the shameful smell reaching my nose as I finally save my game and realize that I was too late to save my dignity. That is how I make messing myself even more fun. Bonus points if you've got suppositories, fiberous foods, or even an enema. From what I've heard, Psyllium husks are pretty good at making a decently sized mess (Never tried it myself)... any type of stimulant laxative may help as well. No matter what you do, make sure you stay safe, stay hydrated (at least 8 oz of water or juice immediately after you take it... then keep up your liquids until you BM), and monitor yourself. I personally used the Fiber One bars from Walmart, I didn't have too much trouble with them, and they started working for me between 4 and 9 hours.

You could also, perhaps, make it into a game, giving yourself "funishments" for failing to make it to the potty in time, allowing yourself in undies for making it to the potty, only to end up back in diapers eventually. Or the FapRoulette ABDL messing games could be for you.

Hope it Helps! 

Some relevant links to help you:

https://www.healthline.com/health/digestive-health/bulk-forming-laxatives#precautions

https://www.healthline.com/health/stimulant-laxatives#takeaway

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Psyllium+Husks&adid=22222222220207774153&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=b&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=103814632038&wl4=aud-834279575926:kwd-57217493118&wl5=9030232&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQiA-bjyBRCcARIsAFboWg308qrScZyaTGz-lbomaCGASVgAVBgZ85_WD-56PmP18QX62Mc1W0MaAlTUEALw_wcB

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Fiber One

https://www.faproulette.co/

I like to make messing a natural experience. I try not to use laxatives, enemas or anything like that unless I'm suffereing from actual constipation. I usually put a nappy on and squat down in the living room when I need to go, I find a solid pooping more fun than if it's really loose. Then I usually squish around in it and maybe get the vibrator out ?

Showers are the right way to go for getting clean. Can usually sort it out and get clean quickly!

The important thing is for you to experiment and see what you like. Maybe you would like the effects of an enema, maybe you would like to loosen things with some laxatives or softeners. You might find you just prefer to go naturally. However you like it make sure to have fun!

When it's solid I like to make sure my diaper is on tightly (no sag) so the turtlehead doesn't fall down into the diaper, but instead keeps poking... :67_EmoticonsHDcom:

• Like 1

I like to diaper up first thing in the morning, if I have the house to myself all day. Then I just go about my morning routine; make coffee, read a bit, check email, and hang out on the DD. By that time my diaper is pretty wet, and I have to take a dump. I just go in my diaper and enjoy.

7 hours ago, Elfy said:

I like to make messing a natural experience. I try not to use laxatives, enemas or anything like that unless I'm suffereing from actual constipation. I usually put a nappy on and squat down in the living room when I need to go, I find a solid pooping more fun than if it's really loose. Then I usually squish around in it and maybe get the vibrator out ?

Showers are the right way to go for getting clean. Can usually sort it out and get clean quickly!

The important thing is for you to experiment and see what you like. Maybe you would like the effects of an enema, maybe you would like to loosen things with some laxatives or softeners. You might find you just prefer to go naturally. However you like it make sure to have fun!

I dislike all of this!

You can get some Nullo tables.  You take them with each meal and they really help reduce the odor of your poo. 

You'll have to experiment to see what you like.  Some people like a hard poo. Some like a soft poo.

Sometimes I'll eat a whole bunch of prunes.  A few hours later,  I'll really fill up my diaper.  Sometimes I'll try to hold it in, while I do things around the house.  Eventually it starts to come out and I feel like a little kid having an accident in my diaper. 

You may feel adventurous and walk the dog, or take a hike in your messy diaper  or start your walk knowing that you have to go really bad.

Sometimes I'll just sit and watch tv in my messy diaper.