LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Masturbating in a poopy wet diaper?

On 5/17/2023 at 3:04 PM, babyalan said:

I wonder foe you female baby girls when you poop and pee and then masturbate in your diaper how you do it and does the mess ever got on your little girl princess parts ?

How does it feel to have poop on the outsidebof your vagina I've always wanted to try it on my private parts but never able to get it up that far with my diaper on I guess my balls Mya have something to do with that

Getting it front up as a male is not that hard.

Poop your diaper while standing and take care that it has some volume. Then carefully sit down back-to-front, so use a chair and sit down so that it can squeeze to the front. As soon as you hav it between your legs, close your legs carefully and you will feel it squishing it up to the front. If not yet successful, add some pee and while it is still wet inside stand up and sit down - this will help to distribute. Have fun trying it out ;).

As much as I thoroughly enjoy messing my diapers and even not changing for several hours, if my mess migrates to the front of my diaper, I promptly change to avoid the chances of a uti. My morning diaper right now is very wet and messy, but sitting here all is good at the moment. Yes, I will conclude and before changing, pleasure myself with baby oil.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I ususally just wake up wet and erect. I put both my hands down there and hump my diaper with my hands between my legs! I specifically like when I feel fresh air getting between my legs when I am doing it. I like feeling it on my soggy, pampered butt! 🥰

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Mmmm, yes, it's so intense.

I started combining poop play and masturbating many years ago. Beginning with subtle contact and no touching with my hands.  First I sat on the toilet holding a length of doubled over toilet paper running from front to back, I caught my poo poo in this, feeling it's weight and subtle contact against my ass, then dropped it into the toilet before pleasuring myself.

Then toilet paper laid on the closed toilet lid, pooping on this and feeling more warm squishy softness against my ass.

Then wetting an pooping into a towel pulled up between my legs.

Over the years it evolved to wearing adult nappies, with longer contact time, I would lay down, open up my nappy like change time and enjoy the feel of poopies up against my ass whilst pleasuring myself.

Then squishing forwards, feeling the poo with my hand, gradually evolving through more touching until now, when given change time privacy,  I often reach into, or open up the nappy, getting a hood handful of warm softness, which I squish allover my front parts, whilst masturbating with my messy handful. The overall situation of laying on my messy nappy and sensations of warm squishy poo poo around this area and inner thighs and sometimes being squished onto and rubbed around a nipple with my other hand are the most Intense feelings and orgasm ever. Well worth the next stage!

Cleaning in a shower takes a while, but Ive edged towards the necessary direct touching during the pleasure stages over decades, my hand is already messy, so it's not a thing now. A good wash and applying a good nappy cream everywhere poopies contacted reduces the chances of rash or infections.

I'm married, my wife plays along with my nappy wetting, she even wees into mine when changing me sometimes. She knows that on a non working day, if ive worn a night nappy, I often keep it on until after my morning poo, but doesn't want any direct involvement with this side of the hobby. I respect that and understand how the sight and smell of our own poo is not bad but those of other people are really yuckie! I place a known object on the stairs so she doesn't walk in to a yuckie situation.

On 12/17/2021 at 6:00 AM, Moochie said:

Since wetting and messing my diaper is such an intense emotional and physical pleasurable sensation, for me the natural conclusion is an orgasm. 

Pooping in an already soaked diaper is extremely intense for me.  There is no more babyish feeling than sucking my thumb as I load into a diaper that has been tickling my balls for hours already.

My orgasm in this diaper is far more intense than in just a wet one.  In either situation, I make a hole in the diaper for my swollen member, which then gets a handjob though plastic pants.  My balls love it best when I’m rocking back and forth in a diaper loaded with excrement.

• Like 1