LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shared this part of my life with my girlfriend today...

pampers212

I don't post here much anymore, not that I used to much before, but I figured I'd share my experience I just had sharing this part of me with my girlfriend of 4 months.

She took it well.

To give you some idea of where we both are in life; she holds a masters degree in counseling psychology.  She isn't my therapist, she's my girlfriend, but still that is an asset for both of us to understanding of each other's journey in life and our mental health struggles.

I came into this relationship having done 3 years of therapy to resolve a lot of issues from my childhood.  I haven't really brought up this part of myself with my therapist, as I felt no need to do so.

I shared this with her, and told her how the desires came out of my childhood and how they have always been with me.  I told her that I felt shame over it for many years but have come to accept it as part of myself that will never go away.

She told me that she understands how things like this can come about, and that it isn't a dealbreaker for her at all.  She is at this point uncertain how comfortable she would be if I wore around her, and I let her know I have no need to involve her in this, but that I'm concerned about a future where are more committed than now, and that we will need to revisit this in that context.

She is glad that she doesn't know much about our community so that it hasn't colored her perceptions, and that she can learn about it from me and what it means to me.  There is much that we will still discuss down the road, but I am fully confident that she wants to be supportive and that we will be able to communicate openly and honestly about this without bringing judgment, shame or criticism into it.

So that's just it, just wanted to share that.  Feel free to ask me anything.

• Like 6

Im very happy for you!  I hope you two have a long and loving relationship.  Having your lover openly accept you about secrets you were terrified to divulge, is a huge hurdle people like us have to face.  The key to happy and productive relationships is open and honest communication.

I wish you both the best in this, I hope you get to enjoy this side of you with someone who wants you to as well. Whether its her being cool with you doing it or if she ends up partaking in it on some level, I hope you're one of the lucky ones!

• 2 weeks later...

...so far seems to be great for the both of you!!! Alot of ABDL folks don't have it near as good as you. You are very lucky to have her!!!