LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Edmonton Area

DL Dave

Looking for DLs and ABs in edmonton area. It would be nice to know there are others around with simmilar intrests. Couples especialy. It would be nice to show my wife we are just people. Mabe others can relate to that? :whistling:

Hi Dave...I'm from the Edmonton area too. I'm mainly AB. What does your wife think about your Diaper interest? Does she have concerns about it?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dave...I'm from the Edmonton area too. I'm mainly AB. What does your wife think about your Diaper interest? Does she have concerns about it?

dose she have concerns? yep, she thinks I'm nuts. But she's adjusting well. For right now, I'm just DL, but latter who knows.

I'm in Calgary but used to live just south of Leduc.My first wife was fine with the diaper's and my new wife has no problem with them.I started out as a D/L but became incontinent about 21 yrs ago.Both of my wives has worn with me as well and played in diapers. :D

• 5 months later...

Hi Dave,

I am a DL in Wetaskiwin. your message said you live an hour south of

Edmonton. Are you here in Wetaskiwin or Ponoka??

I am always looking for more dl`s to meet with. If you would like to meet,

then please e-mail me at boomer@cablerocket.com or leave a message

on my yahoo, my screen name is zildjian77ca. I look forward to your reply.

Todd.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave,

I am a DL in Wetaskiwin. your message said you live an hour south of

Edmonton. Are you here in Wetaskiwin or Ponoka??

I am always looking for more dl`s to meet with. If you would like to meet,

then please e-mail me at boomer@cablerocket.com or leave a message

on my yahoo, my screen name is zildjian77ca. I look forward to your reply.

Todd.

we are a couple from the red deer area who both wear sometimes when the mood strikes and we have enjoyed it for many many yrs so hope your wife also learns to enjoy either side of your desires

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Well I must say ya all missed a good opportunity to have some diapered fun and meet others like us once again the attendance was smalleer than expected for the slumber party which is ok cuz I really don't have room for dozens of people but 5 out of nine showed up so that's not bad.

Wetly Yours

Babyalan

• 6 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi im very new to the community and am looking to meet or talk with people like me. If this sounds good to you fill free to call or text me at 403-990-6111 or email me at ghost0f88@hotmail.ca.

I live in Calgary