LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A New Life. by Kenk7us

Emily Ruby Rose

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

A New Life

Wesley Rawlings was all about his new life. At thirty-five years old he was finally ready and willing to do what he wanted when he wanted. As men went Wesley was a small man at five foot four inches tall he only weighed about a hundred twenty pounds. For a man he was fairly good looking with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes. Some might even describe him as a pretty boy.

Wesley or Wes had married his sophomore year in college. He was married to Jo Ann for fifteen years just long enough to watch her get fat and lazy, while he built a very successful mail order business. At thirty-five he sold it out for way more money than he would ever need

That's when Jo Ann sued him for divorce. She told him she would tell the world about his fetish if he fought it and she did not get half of everything he had she would expose him to the world.

Wes gave her what she wanted, actually it still left him several million dollars to do as he wished. Jo Ann and Wes had never had children. To tell the truth they had not been happy for years. Wes was upset because Jo Ann had let herself go, and she despised him because of his fetish.

The first time Jo Ann found out about Wes fetish was when she accidentally found three of his diapers hidden in a shoebox in their bedroom. He cried and admitted that he had liked them since childhood, and then promised he was done with them and he would never bring them in the house again.

Years past, and then she found a pacifier under his pillow. He had forgotten it and she was changing the sheets. He once again apologized and it seemed to be forgotten, never the less their sex life slowed down and eventually came to a halt. He wanted nothing to do with the fat bitch and she wanted nothing to do with her baby husband.

Wes had asked Jo Ann for a divorce several times. She simply refused being very comfortable with her large home and lifestyle. It was only when he cashed in big time on the business, that she decided it would be a good idea. Honestly Wes felt he got off cheap and he was rid of his bitch wife. He did not blame her for hating his fetish, but the fact that she refused to have children, and made his life a living hell even before the fetish. He could never forgive her for.

Nonetheless Wes took his Millions to south Florida and bought a beautiful condo. It was three bedrooms, a kitchen and dining room, along with a huge living room. Wes favorite part of the condo was his wood deck, he simply loved sitting outside in the moonlight to mention his love for grilled food.

Actually Wes had to real hobbies cooking and computers

Wes played a little golf poorly, but most of his time was creating new gourmet meals for himself. He also spent a lot of time meeting every adult baby he could on the web, and of course playing with his toys. These included lots of dolls, and action figures and of course a list of computer games that would choke you.

Wes often went to the park early in the morning or late in the evening. Any time that no one else was there to play on the various things, the slide, swing set, jungle Jim and even the sandbox. He now wore diapers twenty four seven. Using them for wetting only he found defecating in them disgusting

Wes wore both disposable diapers and cloth ones and plastic pants. He often went out in public dressed in shortalls or coveralls. With baby applique on them. He simply did not care anymore.

No more than he cared when the men delivered the furniture for his nursery. He had dedicated one of his bedrooms to be his nursery. It included a crib, changing table, and baby wallpaper, even a rocking horse. Even the toilet was special, it included a raised seat so his feet dangled when he made his poopies.

One night he was reading diaper stories on one of the forums, probably DailyDiapers and Wattpad, when he got and IM on his yahoo messenger. It read something like this.

The Ultimate Mommy: Hi baby boy how are you this evening.

A_Real_Babyboy: fine

The Ultimate Mommy: So are you being a good baby tonight?

A Real Baby boy: Yes Mommy me a good boy

The Ultimate Mommy: So you think you is a good baby boy tonight

Wes was more than a little aroused at this conversation. He checked the Ultimate Mommies profile and found she was thirty years old and single. He could only hope that she was what she said she was female and thirty years old. There was no picture. He changed her quick name as he added her to his messenger to simply Mommy. He then continued to talk.

She changed his at the same time.

Boy: Yes Mommy I try to be a good boy tell me something about yourself.

Mommy: Well the first thing I can tell you is that I am a very strict Mommy and baby boys are not suppose to be up this late unless you are in California. Your profile says Florida and it is almost midnight.

Boy: What you going to do spank me Mommy lol?

Mommy: With that attitude young man I have no doubt and very soon my number is 252 446 3177 call me now or we do not talk again.

Suddenly Wes was very scared, he did not want this woman to quit talking to him. He picked up the phone and dialed the number, wondering what in the world she expected from him.

Mommy: Hello

Boy: Its me Mommy you said I should call

Mommy: Yes, little boy, I did. You have been very disrespectful and are going to get the kind of spanking you deserve.

Boy: Mommy how are you going to do that. I am here and you are there. I think my butt is pretty safe.

Mommy: Well the first thing that is going to happen is you are going to pull down your diaper. Then you are going to spank yourself as I direct. Young man you are going to hold the phone by your ass so I can hear the spanks.

Wes: Lol Mommy do you really expect me to spank myself on the phone.

Mommy: Well baby boy if you want a Mommy you will do as you are told. If not I am gone out of here forever.

Wes was intrigued he did not want this lady to leave him.

Wes: No Mommy I don't want you to leave I will do as I am told.

Mommy: Is your diaper down little boy

Wes: Yes Mommy

Mommy: Smack you're behind ten times five on each cheek

Wes did as he was told, holding the phone close to his ass, He smacked his behind alternating cheeks ten times

Mommy: good boy now ten more

Wes once again did as he was told, mumbling loud enough that the phone picked it up

Mommy: Now very hard I want ten on each cheek quickly and hard

Wes wanting to please smacked his ass very hard twenty times as he was told. He was beginning to sob as he finished

Mommy: Now twenty more love

Wes did as he was told and was sobbing in pain as he finished. Sobbing loudly so Mommy could hear him.

Mommy: Go back to IM love

Wes hung up the phone and Im'ed Mommy

Boy: That really hurt Mommy, do you get off on my pain

Mommy: No little boy but when I tell you to go to bed I expect you to mind. You choose, do you want a Mommy or not. If you want a Mommy I will be on tomorrow about seven.

Mommy has signed off Yahoo read the message

Wes found himself rubbing his behind and wondering what he had just done to himself. Yet somehow he could not wait till seven o clock tomorrow night.

Wes was nervous the next day wondering if Mommy would show up on Messenger like she said. At six thirty Wes changed his diaper fixed himself a sippy cup of juice, and logged onto Messenger using invisible mode. He did not want to talk to anyone else.. At seven oclock there was no sign of Mommy being online. He decided to Im her anyway

Boy: Hello Mommy are you there?

Mommy: Yes baby boy Mommy is here and proud of her baby for being ontime.

Boy: I guess Mommy is using invisible mode too

Mommy: Yes baby Mommy usually does, or I get too many of my babies wanting to talk to me at once

Boy: So you have lots of babies Mommy?

Mommy: There are several online babies and Mommies I talk too but I have only three that I consider mine. A baby girl in college , A married CEO of a fortune five hundred company, and a certain baby boy Mommy adopted yesterday

Boy: Giggles so I am your baby boy, Mommy may I ask a question. How do I know you are whom you say you are lots of people pretend online. You could indeed be a dirty old man Mommy.

Mommy: I could ask the same question of you boy.

Boy Giggles I have a web camera if you want to see me Mommy

Mommy: Yes boy that would be very nice

Wesley turned on his Web camera and invited Mommy to view

Mommy: Oh my you are such a pretty baby boy, Mommy wishes she was there to shower you with kisses.

Wesley usually hated being referred to as pretty, but somehow when Mommy did it things were different.

Just then Wesley's eyes grew wide, on his screen was and invite to view Mommies web cam

Wes quickly accepted then he almost fainted. She was sitting at her computer smiling at him. The most gorgeous woman he had ever seen. She had long dark hair green eyes and a wonderful smile. Her breast bulged out tight against the t shirt she was wearing. The most amazing thing was she was the size of a amazon.

Boy: Mommy you are indeed beautiful, how tall are you

Mommy: I am almost six four sweetheart, does that bother you

Boy: No Mommy its wonderful your wonderful its just that you are a foot taller than me

A New Life ch2

Wesley stood with his nose in the corner rubbing his sore behind. Two things ran through his mind as he stood there, knowing he had ten more minutes to do. Why was he so compelled to mind this woman and also why could he not lie to her? He had been talking online, with this new Mommy for about two weeks now.

The first thing Mommy had done was given him a bedtime. Tonight as usual the first thing she had asked was what time he had gone to bed last night.

Wesley tried to explain, that since Mommy was not online last night, he had went to a movie and then to dinner and got home about an eleven. He went to bed a few minutes later. Mommy reminded him that his bedtime was ten pm and told him to call her.

After about forty hand spanks on the phone and in front of the web cam, Wesley was told to use the paddle Mommy had insisted that he buy. Sobbing when she finally said he was finished she simply told him to do thirty minutes corner time in front of the web cam and then go to bed. She also insisted that he turn the camera on his bed so she would know he was sleeping.

Wesley finished his corner time put a fresh diaper on and brushed his teeth before heading to bed. It was barely eight fifteen. He sucked on the bottle of milk he made himself and tried to fall asleep. He knew that he could not get out of bed as Mommy may still be watching on the cam. The fact that he had turned off the light and she could not see a thing, never crossed his mind.

Wesley woke up the next morning surprised to find that he had wet himself in his sleep. This had never happened before. He changed his thick cloth diaper after doing his morning business on the toilet, and then headed to the kitchen for some breakfast.

Leaving his web camera on he logged onto the story forum. Where once again they were arguing about religion in one thread. How bad Kenk7us his favorite author's spelling and grammar was among other things. To Wesley's disappointment there were no new chapters to the great new stories that had made there way to the board lately.

He then checked his email, finding nothing and surfed his way through his yahoo groups looking at a few new pictures. All the time he was thinking about his relation ship with his new Mommy.

Wesley made up his mind three times to delete her from messenger and never to speak to her again. After all he had her number she did not have his. He was convinced this was the best move he could make.

Later that evening after fixing himself a wild mushroom and cheese omelet along with a fresh spinach salad, Wesley logged on to meet Mommy at seven o clock sharp.

Boy: Mommy are you there

Mommy: Yes baby how are you today

Boy: Well to be honest I could be better I have been thinking about our relationship a lot. Mommy I like to be babied but in reality I am a grown man, simply put I don't think this is working out. I am just a little too old for a bedtime.

Mommy: I understand boy, then I guess you are a little too old for Mommy

Mommy has sighed out of Messenger

Wesley stared at the screen, what had he just done. Had he lost his new Mommy forever? I mean please her rules were not that hard to follow. Wesley started to cry, as he reached for his pacifier. He was crying for his Mommy and knew for the first time that he could not live without her. He then sent her the following email

Dear Mommy

I am and ungrateful baby and I want to apologize, my hinny was sore and I simply did not take time to understand that the only reason you give me discipline is that you love me. Please give me another chance and I promise to be a good boy.

All my love

Your baby boy

The next night and the night after Mommy was not online and Wesley had not heard a word from her in response to his email. Each of these nights at ten o clock Wesley cried himself to sleep.

A New Life ch3

Wesley was distraught, he had not heard from Mommy in over a week. He was still keeping to his bedtime every night at ten. Yet he had no interest in anything else. He no longer cared about his cooking or his baby toys, nothing. He would simply sign on the computer and wait for Mommy. She just simply never showed up. Wesley would not even answer his other baby friends when they messaged him.

Carol returned to her lonely apartment. It had been a tough week. She had been sent by her school to and administrator's conference for the past week. She knew her three babies would be wondering where she was. She had not had time to tell them she was going. Carol was a lonely young woman. Being so tall most men had always been to intimidated by her to have anything to do with her even though she was beautiful. Her height and the fact that her nature was dominant sort of kept them away.

Carol had found her life on the Internet. As much as she loved her babies she loved controlling them even more. Even though she was steadfast in that the things she was doing to and for them, were based on their own good. Carol signed on to messenger. She talked to her baby girl for a few minutes. But had to let her go and do her homework after all she was a college student. The older gentleman she sometimes babied was not on.

She could see Wesley's light was lit, she had read his email and wondered if he still felt the same way. Carol had been concerned that he might have changed his mind not hearing from her. To be honest this cute pretty man drove her crazy she wanted him. Not just on the Internet but in real life. Yet she would not for a second give up her power and control over him, she just could not.

Mommy: Hello boy I read your email

Boy: Hi ma'am how are you I missed you

Mommy: So do you still want a Mommy boy?

Boy: Oh Mommy I mean Ma'am I want you more than anything, please give me another chance

Mommy: Well boy I guess I could but I can not just forget your rudeness you will have to be punished, if you can accept that I will be your Mommy again

Boy: Yes Mommy I will do anything

Mommy: Then get your paddle turn on the camera and call me

Wesley quickly did as he was told. Mommy then instructed him well until he had blistered his behind and was sobbing uncontrollably. "Boy you will now do thirty minutes corner time, your new bedtime is nine o'clock goodnight baby."

Wesley went straight to the corner rubbing his behind and sobbing. He stood there for a few minutes as the tears subsided a smile appeared on his face He had his Mommy back.

Carol miles away was masturbating feverishly, oh how she wanted her pretty baby boy.

A New Life ch4

Carol looked at the clock, she could not wait for the school day to be over so she could go home. The bell had not even rang yet and she still had too stay a half hour after it did. Then she could go home and wait for her baby boy too come online. Carol made a mental note not too be so hard on him. She was going to scare him off maybe permanently. She had been a little hard on his cute behind.

Carol knew somehow Wesley was the man aka boy of her dreams. He could be her baby and her lover, life could be perfect once they were together. The problem was getting to the point where they could be. Carol had less than a week of school left then summer vacation. She thought to herself if they were ever to be together this summer was the time.

Wesley was playing some video games, and thinking about his Mommy. His butt was still sore from the last time he talked with her, which was last night. Never the less he had gone to bed at nine o'clock. More than anything he did not want to upset her again. Simply putt his behind could not take much more of that paddle.

Wesley spent a lot of time trying to understand why he was so enamored with this woman. Sure he had always wanted a Mommy, he knew that. But was he ready to give up his rights as and adult to have one.

Nonetheless Wesley could not wait till seven o clock when he would see her again. Wesley decided he should eat first and turned off the game he was playing, hell he was loosing anyway.

He then went to the kitchen and started cutting up vegetables for his omelet. He cut up and onion and some mushrooms. Then he through some bacon in the deep fryer. When it was done he crumbled it so it would be ready. He then mixed four eggs with some milk for his omelet. He sauteed the onions and mushrooms then started his omelet. When it was ready he added the onions and mushrooms and a bunch of cheddar cheese, just as he flipped it over.

Meanwhile he quickly warmed up some stewed tomatoes from a can. He placed the omelet on a plate and poured the stew tomatoes over it. Some salt and cracked black pepper and it was ready to eat. Wesley poured himself a glass of wine and sat down to his dinner.

After dinner Wesley cleaned up and made himself a bottle of milk, which he warmed in the microwave.

He then went to log on to messenger. It was at least a half hour before Mommy was supposed to be on but then Wesley was in for a surprise.

Mommy: I am online dear are you here yet

Wesley was surprised to see Mommy on early at first he did not know if he wants to answer or not. Then again would Mommy some how know if he did not.

Boy: Hello Mommy I just finished dinner nice too see you on early.

Mommy: It is nice to see you too baby boy did you go to bed on time last night love.

Boy: Yes Mommy I was in bed by ten till nine even if I do think it's a bit early for me.

Mommy: Boy that is not for you to decide. You do not work do you boy?

Boy: No Mommy I don't have too I sold my business and sort of retired early.

Mommy: It must be nice boy. Never the less I have reconsidered your bedtime. From now on it is eleven as long as you promise Mommy that you will take a nap in the afternoon.

Boy: Yes Mommy that will not be a problem I used to take a nap after my golf game anyway. But with the early bedtimes it made it hard for me to sleep at night. How long do my naps have too be?

Mommy: At least and hour before you get out of your crib.

Boy: Mommy I don't have a crib will my bed do?

Mommy: Well baby boy it will have too until my baby has a proper nursery. I want you to fix one up as soon as possible.

Wesley thought about this for a second he did have and empty bedroom. But how would he explain it too his maid. None the less Mommy was not asking she was telling. Besides he was tired of dodging his maid's questions about his diaper pail and bottles and things anyway. He would just give her a raise and tell her to keep her mouth shut. 

Boy: I will get to work on it right away Mommy soon I will have a proper nursery. I hope that makes you happy.

Mommy: Yes baby it does when I come visit this summer when school is out I need a proper place to take care of my baby.

Boy: has signed out of messenger

Wesley was terrified visit's oh my she actually plans for us too meet. Wesley's heart was racing what to do what to do he thought. Afraid to anger Mommy he quickly signed back in.

Boy: sorry Mommy I lost my connection

Boy: Mommy when do you plan to come visit

Mommy: Soon baby boy, well as soon as school is out and I take care of a couple of things just get the nursery ready like Mommy said

Boy: Yes Mommy I will get to work on it tomorrow

Mommy: good boy, Mommy has to go now she has laundry to do. Here is a big kiss for my baby smooooooch.

Boy: Ok Mommy good night smoooooch to you too

Carol signed off, with no laundry that needed doing. She simply needed to catch her breath. Her baby boy did not freak that she wanted to come see him. Maybe this would work out as she dreamed after all.

Wesley signed online and began looking for adult baby furniture, he had the places too look saved in his favorites he had thought about this so many times. Before he knew it he was calling a one eight hundred number. He ordered a complete nursery, which they promised to deliver and set up in five days. Wesley now had a crib, changing table, rocking horse and high chair coming. Tomorrow he needed to call someone to put up some new wallpaper. Wesley took a deep breath and found himself rubbing his diaper. Before he knew it he had and intense orgasm. When it was done his body suddenly chilled with fear. Mommy in his home how was that going to work.

A New Life ch5

Wesley paced the airport waiting for Mommies plane to land. He could feel the stares he was getting from the people around him. Mommy had told her baby boy how she wanted him dressed when she got there. Wesley was wearing a pair of yellow short alls with a yellow t-shirt. The emblem on the front of the short alls was a picture of a bunny rabbit. Wesley was also thickly diapered, Mommy had picked out the whole outfit over the web cam.

Wesley was nervous and his diaper was already a little wet. He was carrying a diaper bag as instructed. His new nursery awaited him at home. Wesley had not used it yet, he wanted to wait for Mommy and she had agreed. The maid had quit, Wesley simply cleaned the apartment himself to await Mommies arrival.

Just then Wesley saw people coming out of the gate where Mommy was due to arrive. Suddenly he saw his tall beautiful Mommy with a big smile on her face. Wesley could not help himself as he ran too meet her to his surprise he jumped in her arms and she lifted him right off the ground. Before Wesley knew what was happening he was sitting on Mommies hip and she was kissing him all over his face. Wesley was of course embarrassed but he was also excited to finally meet the beautiful woman he called Mommy. Wesley then smiled and kissed her cheek "Mommy don't you think you should put me down I think we are making a scene."

Mommy put Wesley down put took him by the hand.

"Well we need to go and find my luggage baby can you show me the way?" Wesley nodded and started to lead Mommy towards the luggage depot. Just then Mommy noticed the family restroom. "Does my baby need a diaper change?" Wesley wanted to lie instead he begged. " Mommy please I am a little wet but I can wait till we get home" "Nonsense baby we will just pop in here and change you quick."

Wesley knew he could not argue, as Mommy led him in the restroom. She lifted him up on one of the empty changing tables and began unsnapping his short alls. There was a woman, changing her baby not far from them. "Miss what the hell do you think you are doing?" the lady said to Mommy.

Mommy turned to her and glared "the same thing you are doing I am changing my boy's diaper." Mommy then returned her attention to Wesley. The woman mumbled something to another lady that walked in with her baby girl. "He must be a retard"

All Wesley could think was thank god when Mommy finished and snapped his short alls back up. Before he knew it they were on their way again Wesley did notice the glaring look Mommy gave the lady as they left.

They gathered Mommies luggage and Wesley led Mommy to his SUV. Soon they were on the way home, Mommy had insisted on driving and made Wesley sit in the back seat. He sat there giving her directions. He could not help but wonder if this was really what he wanted. To have this lady so totally in charge of him, that he would allow her to change him publicly. Wesley thought to himself he could get arrested for indecent exposure.

When they arrived home, Wesley set the luggage he was carrying down in the living room and told Mommy they needed to talk.

"Mommy I want so much to be your baby boy, but if my being your baby boy is about your making me dresses like this in public and publicly humiliating me like you did at the airport this needs to end right now. I will compensate you for your plane fare and put you on the next plane home. No hard feelings if you know what I mean"

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwww Please mommmmmmyyyyyyyyy owwwwwwwww ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh owwwwwwwwwww I be good boy owwwwwwwwwwww Pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee owwwwwwwwww sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbb sobbbbbbbb whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whannnnnnnnnn wannnnnnnnnnnnnnn."

The paddling finally stopped Wesley was still across his Mommies lap. He had tried to fight the woman but she was so much stronger than him. He lay sobbing in her lap as she began to speak. "Baby boy Mommy did not change you publicly to embarrass you but to bond with you. I also do not plan on making a habit of humiliating you on purpose, then again forget those people. There is something else you should know. The rest of my stuff will be here in a few days. Mommy did not come to visit she came to stay."

Wesley stood sobbing and sniffling in the corner. Where Mommy had put him, while she was moving into the master bedroom and checking out her new home. As he rubbed his very sore hinny Wesley could not help but wonder what he had gotten himself into.

A New Life ch6

Wesley sat in his playpen, and wondered what hole his golf buddies were on. He had not seen them for at least two weeks not since Mommy had moved in.

Wesley was not sure what he needed to do. Mommy treated him like a two-year-old twenty-four hours a day. She had even made him get her a check card. She was now paying his bills and taking care of his finances. The worst part was there had not been a sexual act between them. Mommy did not seem to be attracted to him that way at all.

This confused Wesley and he wondered what the point was. I mean why be living with a beautiful woman and not be getting any, it just did not make sense.

Mommy insisted that he use his diapers for all there intended purposes. Wesley hated pooping in his diapers, but when ever he tried to put his foot down he just ended up getting spanked. Actually he had averaged at least one a day since she moved in.

Wesley hated his new life but had no idea what to do about it. That was when Mommy announced she was going out one night and had hired a baby sitter for her baby. Wesley's subsequent argument only ended up with him getting a spanking that he would not soon forget. Wesley especially hated it when Mommy used the paddle.

The old lady that baby sat Wesley that night seemed almost senile. Never the less Wesley wondered where Mommy was off too in such a hurry.

It was only a few days later that Wesley did not have to wonder anymore. Mommy moved in a biker dude named Matt and told Wesley that he was too call him Daddy. Matt was about twenty-two years old had a body like a rock and was about and inch taller than Mommy.

The first time Daddy spanked Wesley, he was sure he was going to die. Matt seemed to get a great deal of pleasure out of giving Wesley pain. That and constantly teasing him about what a sissy boy he was when Mommy was not around.

Whenever Matt was left to baby-sit for Wesley he never changed him no matter how rank Wesley got.

Wesley had come to hate his Mommy and even hated Matt worse. He knew he needed to do something and was not sure what he could do. He knew he still had his cell phone but also knew if he used it he would be humiliated when the police arrived.

Mommy had left Daddy in charge of Wesley while she went shopping and then to the grocery store. Right after she left Wesley filled his diaper, the smell was even too much for Matt to bear. He took Wesley to the changing table and cleaned him up grateful to get the diaper in the pail. He then spanked Wesley bloody for causing him so much trouble. Wesley was crying and pleading for mercy when Matt finally stopped and diapered Wesley.

Wesley sobbed in his playpen, at least until Matt told him if he heard another sound he would start the spanking over. It was when Matt went outside for a smoke that Wesley made his move.

Taking a deep breath he called 911 and asked for help. Wesley was right, he was totally embarrassed when the police showed up. But he did manage to kick Mommy and Matt out of his house. The DA wanted to press charges. Mommy had stolen over a hundred thousand dollars from Wesley already.

Wesley settled for a restraining order, and said she could keep the money for all he cared. Wesley then sold his house in Florida and moved to Arizona. Not being able to live down the embarrassment he had suffered.

For about six months Wesley did not even wear a diaper. Trying to convince himself that he was done with the fetish for good. Then one day in a drugstore he found himself drawn to the incontinence isle.

Its funny the woman that sold him the diapers was very nice. Before Wesley knew it they were dating. Considering she knew about his diapers from the beginning. Soon Grace was acting as Wesley's Mommy. Nonetheless she never interfered with his adult side. Also she only spanked him if he needed it. Six months after they met, Grace and Wesley were married. He finally really had the new life he had dreamed about.

Archived