LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Katy Matthews Out For Blood. P6 the final one. By Kenk7us

Emily Ruby Rose

Katy Mathews Out for Blood Ch1

Katy had indeed returned to her work as a special agent for the FBI. Then while Katy was in the hospital with tonsillitis. Amber and Gretchen went on a routine assignment.

Gretchen was shot and killed by a two-bit criminal. Amber put three in his head before he hit the ground.

Katy simply blamed herself and once again did what she always did when the stress got too much. She regressed to toddler Katy.

She was once again put on leave of absence by the bureau and returned to her Hawaii home. Lena was very involved with her new career. She helped ex strippers get back on their feet and new careers.

She took over Katy’s finances and simply hired a new Nanny for her.

Millie the new Nanny was no nonsense. She treated Katy just as she acted like a naughty three year old.

If she felt any affection for Katy she never showed it. Just the same she did a marvelous job of taking care of the baby girl in her charge. The truth was that Millie had learned early in her career not to get too attached to her charges.

About a year had past. In reality Katy was now a twenty seven year old woman. She still looked at best a girl in her late teens.

Millie never took her out of the house that her diapers were not covered. Not that Katy would have cared.

Millie was about five eight and a little over two hundred pounds. She was a plane looking woman of about forty. Actually neither Katy nor Lena new a thing about her.

Lena came over from California when she could and spent time with Katy. Katy loved seeing her but still never left toddler mode even for a moment. She simply refused to talk about anything to do with being and agent or the past.

On this particular visit Lena was honestly beginning to worry. She was beginning to think Katy had crossed over and was lost forever.

Millie told her she never touched her computer. She simply spent everyday playing with her toys, both inside and outside. She had never once asked to do anything remotely adult.

Before Lena headed home she decided to suggest Millie try and old trick.

Millie I want you to read out loud to her from a newspaper everyday. That and I want you too see that she watches or at least can’t help but hear the nightly news.”

Millie nodded her head then Lena once again headed home.

Millie saw no sense in what Lena wanted but did as she was told Millie always followed orders.

Millie would read from the newspaper out loud while Katy ate her breakfast. Then have the TV on with the news while she was fed her dinner.

From what Millie could tell Katy paid no attention what so ever. At first she would beg for cartoons when Millie put on the News.

This routine continued for three months with no change from Katy.

Then one night this report came on the air.

The two missing female FBI agents have been found dead. Mischa Roberts and Amber Robinson had both been missing in action. Miss Roberts for two months and Miss Robinson for about three weeks. When asked to comment Chief Masters of the FBI deferred. We will have more on this breaking story tonight at eleven.”

Get me out of this high chair Millie!”

Millie looked up to see Katy was crying quietly tears just streaming down her face.

What’s wrong Katy did you know those girls?”

Get me out of this chair Millie, they were like my sisters. Baby time is over Katy has work to do.”

Now you just calm down and finish your dinner or you get know desert?”

By then Katy had undone the strap around her waist. She then yanked the tray off and tossed it on the kitchen floor. Before hopping down.

Fuck you and your desert Millie I got work to do.”

Katy headed towards her bedroom. Not the nursery she had been using. Millie followed behind her quickly grabbing her shoulder and spinning her around.

Young lady you will not sit for a week for this stunt.”

She then reached for Katy’s ear. Katy simply grabbed her wrist and twisted it bringing Millie painfully to her knees.

Millie you really do not want to fuck with me right now I am not in the mood. Now do your job and go clean that mess up. I need to pack.”

Not sure what else she could do Mille did as she was told. When she finished cleaning up the mess she picked up the phone and called Lena.

Hello Ms Lena this is Millie.”

Hi Millie did Katy see the news report about the two agents?”

Yes Ma’am that is why I am calling.” Millie then filled Lean in on what had happened.

Listen to me Millie. I do not want you to hinder Katy simply help her. I feel for those two agents but god help who did this when Katy finds them.”

But Ma’am I know Katy used to be a big time FBI agent but now she is just a baby girl. She will be in great danger. She will not use sound judgment.”

Millie honestly I did not know you cared. You have always done and excellent job for Katy but you have never shown her any affection.”

It’s just my way Ma’am but trust me I care for the girl. Honestly I love her with all my heart who could help it.”

Then tell her Millie and go with her. I am sure she could use your help.”

Millie said she would and then said goodbye. Lena told her to keep her posted.

Millie made her way to the bedroom. Katy was just coming out of the shower. Her bags were on the bed already packed.

Millie if your going to try and stop me please don’t I have no wish to hurt you.”

First off I just got told that I have never told you how I feel about you. Maybe I was scared to get too close to you. But Katy I love you with all my heart. I am not going to stop you nor will I interfere in your investigation. But I am coming with you to take care of you.”

Katy smiled and walked to Millie and gave her a big hug.

When the two finished hugging. Millie gave Katy a cross look.

One thing before I get you in a fresh diaper and go pack. I can not tolerate the language you were using.”

Katy found herself crying standing on a towel in the corner. Millie had blistered her good for the cursing, and the mess in the kitchen. Katy new she could stop Millie if she had wanted too. Then again she liked the idea of Millie coming with her. Katy had not taken care of herself for a long time.

Millie finished packing then checked to see if Katy had packed everything. The thing she noticed was that Katy had packed no toys. Millie got a few of her favorites and packed them in her bags and put a coloring book and crayons and Katy’s stuffed rabbit in the diaper bag.

She then removed Katy from the corner and took her to the changing table in the nursery.

Millie I am sorry the way I acted before and will not defy you again. Accept in the case of your trying to stop me from doing this investigation.”

Agreed honey but do you think the FBI will let you help?”

That’s up to the Chief Millie but if they will not I will simply do my own investigation.”

Should I call the airport and check the flights?”

Nope if there is not a flight available I will charter a plane to LA. Call Joe and tell him to watch the house and lets go Millie.”

Twelve hours later Katy Matthews knocked on the door of Chief Masters’s office. She had left Millie back at the hotel.

Come in and it better be important?”

Hi Chief Agent Matthews reporting for duty.”

The crusty old Chief did not even crack a smile.

You get tired of loafing around on the beach agent?” As he finished his statement he laid Katy’s gun and shield on the middle of his desk.

Katy reached for it and Chief Masters grabbed her hand.

This ones all about teamwork Katy or you will end up dead agreed?”

Katy looked Chief Masters dead in the eyes.

Yes Sir agreed but I promise you I am not the one that is going to end up dead.”

The Chief smiled “Then come here and give me a hug baby girl.”

Katy did exactly that. The Chief pulled her in his lap and buzzed his secretary. “No one is to bother me until I say understand?”

Yes Sir”

Ok Chief fill me in, I want to know every detail.”

Honey that’s just it we don’t know much. Mischa was on a routine stakeout. We were after a rapist and were actually just helping the local police. This clown likes young girls.

He killed all four agents that were guarding her with his bare hands, and then snatched Mischa.

Amber went in with a couple of investigators just to investigate. Some how he found out they were snooping around. He took out the two male agents in their rooms while they were sleeping and Amber came up missing.”

When they found the bodies chief had Amber and Mischa been raped?”

The Chief looked away.

Come on Chief I need to know I am a big girl now.”

The old Chief choked back tears as he spoke.

Mischa had been dead a while when we found her body. Maybe a couple of weeks I still do not have the complete autopsy report. Amber had been repeatedly raped and sodomized. I am pretty sure Mischa was too.”

Now Katy could feel her own tears streaming down her face.

He disappeared without a trace Katy. If it is indeed a he and not a them.”

Well there has to be more chief we will find it.”

Have you assigned a detail yet and who will be the agent in charge?”

I am working on the detail sweetie and the agent in charge is the best agent I have ever had. When she follows the rules.”

By the book Chief by the book right up until I blow this creep away.”

Not if I get there first little one.”

Katy smiled “Well great minds think alike Chief.”

Honey the funeral for both girls is tomorrow afternoon. You are and honorary pallbearer. If that’s ok.”

Of course Chief, but what made you so sure I would be here.”

That’s simple your Katy Matthews, remember always trust Katy.”

Katy smiled and hugged the Chiefs neck.

Now I got to call the ball and chain and tell her we have a guest for dinner. She will be so thrilled to see you sweetie.”

Can I bring my new Nana Chief she is back at the hotel?”

Of course dear.” The Chief then slid his hand under Katy’s dress and checked her diaper.

You got a spare honey your soaked.”

In my purse Chief there’s some wipes and powder too.”

The Chief stood Katy up and removed her skirt then picked her up and carried her to the sofa.

He then got the supplies he needed and changed her diaper.

Thanks Chief I always no I can count on you. Now what time do you want me for dinner.”

Seven O’clock sweetie.”

Katy finished putting her skirt back on.

Will be there Chief she then gave him a kiss and headed out the door.”

Katie noticed a good-looking young man standing outside waiting to see the Chief. She smiled at him and then said goodbye to the Chiefs secretary.

You mean I have been fucking waiting too see the Chief for and hour. While he had a visit from a little girl?”

Deana the Chiefs secretary laughed. “Little girl my ass that’s Katy Matthews.”

No shit, damn I though she would be bigger.”

She’s big enough Ron mostly heart. Now what the heck do you want I am a busy man?”

Ron Williams turned to see the Chief standing in the doorway.

Chief uhhhhh I wanted to talk to you about this detail too find Mischa and Ambers killer. I would like to volunteer to be the agent in charge.”

That jobs already taken Ron but you can be on the detail if you want?”

If that means I have to work for that little girl that just left your office no thanks Chief.”

You no Ron you’re a good agent that lacks one thing humility. So I am going to do you a favor and teach you some. You will be on this detail and you will take your orders from that little girl.”

But Chief?”

This conversation is over Agent Deana would you get my wife on the phone please?” The Chief then turned and walked back in his office shutting the door behind him.

Ron mumbled to himself, as he wandered back to his office. “Now I am a fucking babysitter.”

Katy Matthews Out for Blood ch2

Even after being up late and having dinner with the chief the night before. Katy was up the next morning at five am.

Millie woke up when she heard Katy stirring around.

Honey what in the world are you doing up so early?”

Millie the first order of business is for me to get in shape. I am going to the bureau gym. I will be back at around nine and then we can go get dresses for the funeral. You will attend with me wont you?”

Of course dear anything you want.”

Great then get me out of this diaper, so I can do my morning business. Then order us some juice coffee for you and a protein shake for me. We will get breakfast before we go shopping.”

Katy finished on the potty and called for Millie. She knew how to wipe her own butt but then Millie was still here. Millie wiped her clean then was going to diaper her.

Millie just hand me a pair of those goodnights. I don’t wet much when I work out and I will be fine. I will take and extra pair in my gym bag just in case I need them.”

Millie quickly dressed Katy in some gym sweats and then fixed her hair in a ponytail.

Millie get the morning paper and see if you can find us a furnished apartment for rent. Tomorrow we will need to buy a car. You can be my chauffer I never did learn how to drive.”

Millie smiled “I would like that honey I have never been involved in and FBI investigation. This is very exciting for me. That and I want to help you get the ones responsible for what happened to those girls.”

Katy smiled and headed to the gym. It was three miles away. Katy made it in about twenty-seven minutes jogging. When she checked her stopwatch she groaned.

Damn I am out of shape. This could be a lot of work.”

Jake the old man that ran the gym was just opening up when Katy got there.

Katy Matthews I cant believe my eyes. Its about time we had some talent in Jakes gym again.”

Katy hugged his neck and then began her workout.

Soon Jake was spotting her on the bench press.

I am in terrible shape Jake, I got lots of work to do.”

You don’t look in bad shape to me honey. Just give it time it will get easier.”

After working with the free weights and about every machine the gym offered. Katy made her way to the ring to practice her karate.

Just as she was walking in one side of the ring the agent she had seen at the Chiefs office was making his way into the other.

Hi there I am Katy Matthews agent what’s your name.”

Ron Williams, the Chief told me we would be working together on the detail.”

Oh so you are to be part of my team agent. Good can you defend yourself? Maybe we can spar a bit”

Ron laughed “Sorry miss I know your reputation but I do not fight little girls.”

Now Katy was pissed even though he was almost a foot taller than she was. She was determined to kick his ass.

Jake get us some gloves and foot protection please.”

Hey I told you I don’t fight girls.”

Well agent you see you have no choice I am making, you’re sparring with me and order. If I sense you are holding back I will give you every shit detail this investigation calls for.”

Ron was not happy but he put on the shoe protection and gloves. While Jake helped Katy with hers.

Little one he is a big boy and he is really good. Your better but watch it he has a strength advantage.”

Thanks Jake I will take it easy on him.”

Katy walked to the center of the ring trying to adjust her helmet. Jake had insisted she wear one.

Where’s your helmet agent?”

I don’t think I need one if were going to do this lets get it over with.”

Ring the bell sunshine”

Ding ding”

The moment Ron got the words out Katy jumped in the air and hit him right in the jaw with a front round kick.

She did not knock him down but it stunned him and he took a knee.

Suddenly anger took over and he rushed Katy she tripped him and hit him with and elbow to the back.

Ron fault his own emotions slow down idiot she is only a little girl.

He slowed down and they began sparring in earnest.

Two things hindered Katy. One she was by no means in shape and had already been through a grueling workout. Two the shots she could not duck she had to block and Ron had too much power for her.

Katy hit the mat hard with his last kick. She did not get her arms up in time and the kick hit her dead in the chest. When she hit the mat it knocked the wind out of her.

Katy lay on the mat fighting to get her breath.

Ron was on a knee at her side not sure what to do.

You ok Katy I am so sorry?”

Jake came running up. “Get out of my way you big bully, Katy are you ok.”

I am fine Jake just fine. Good match Agent Williams we will have to do this again sometime.”

What you did not get enough this time?”

Listen asshole we were sparring this was not life or death. That and I have not been on a karate mat or worked out for over a year. Next time it will be different I assure you.”

Ron walked away thinking about what Katy had said. No karate or working out in a year. My god had he underestimated this little girl. She was simply fucking amazing.

Ron smiled besides she’s cute maybe I will thank the Chief for this assignment someday.

Katy was very sore when she got back to Millie. They went to breakfast then shopping for dresses.

Having found the appropriate attire they both had their hair done in the hotel salon.

The funeral was what can you say a funeral. Katy did not cry. She was determined not to do that until Mischa and Amber’s killer was graveyard dead.

As the funeral was over she found herself talking to the chief?

Katy I here you did a bit of sparring with Ron Williams this morning that was dumb. Do you want to get hurt?”

No Sir Chief I wanted to see where I stood in my conditioning and it was pathetic. Next time we spar I will kick his butt.”

The Chief smiled,” Honey Ron Williams is a very good agent but a bit arrogant. Just the same I am glad I put him on your team. He will be and asset.”

So am I Chief besides that he is cute.”

Hey I thought you were only into, well uhhhhh girls?”

Chief I have had one relationship, she happened to be a girl. Honestly I have no idea what I am into. So when will the rest of my detail be ready?”

Let’s see love its Thursday, I will have a team ready for you by ten O’clock Monday morning. Say a ten am meeting in the conference room.”

That’s good Chief it will give me time to get and apartment. I also would like to have everything you do on this case so I can study.”

The Chief smiled “Here’s the address to your new apartment Katy. This one is on the agency they should be finished furnishing it by the time you get there. The information you want is listed under your favorites. Give these to Millie it’s the red Ford 500 in the parking lot.”

Katy looked at the keys the Chief had handed her, and smiled.

Chief you take such good care of me.”

It’s the least I can do for my best agent.”

Katy kissed him goodbye and went to find Millie.

After a short stop at the hotel they arrived at the new apartment building.

Katy quickly found her bedroom, the one with the changing table and the computer.

Katy booted it up just as Millie walked in the room.

I bet a certain little girl needs a new diaper then we need to see about getting something to eat. Tomorrow I will go shopping. We have everything we need honey. All the cooking utensils there are even a few groceries, juice and enough to make breakfast in the morning in the fridge.

Millie helped Katy up on the changing table. As she was changing Katy’s diaper Katy spoke up.

Millie could you go for Pizza tonight, I need to get on the computer and get to work. I would suggest you call Luigi’s it’s the best Pizza in Chicago.”

Of course dear and how would you like the Pizza?”

Just tell Luigi it’s a Katy Matthew’s special.”

(Canadian bacon green peppers onions and extra cheese.)

Millie finished Katy’s diaper and then went to make the call.

Katy clicked on favorites on the computer. The Chief had supplied her with.

There were only four things on her favorites.

FBI files

M&A

CIA

Interpol

Katy got right to work. It was Showtime.

Katy Matthews “Out For Blood” ch3

Friday Saturday and Sunday a very sore Katy Matthews worked out diligently about three hours a day. The rest of every waking moment she worked on the case. Checking and double-checking what they had looking for any clue that would tell her what happened to her friends and why.

Katy cried when she read the autopsy reports she simply could not help herself. She only stopped to eat and take her afternoon nap. She had tried to get out of the nap on Friday along with sore muscles she ended up with a sore butt too go along with it.

Katy was also not too happy when Millie made her go grocery shopping with her. Just the same Katy had promised to mind Millie or face the consequences. In all things outside the investigation.

Millie simply said Katy having her rest was her responsibility investigation or not.

Monday morning dressed in a blue business suit Katy showed up at the bureau. The Chiefs secretary gave her a list of her staff and told her where her office was.

Katy was shocked to see she had and office and a secretary. Her name was even on the door. Her secretary was and older lady named Daisy.

She introduced herself to Katy and told Katy she was here to help. Katy handed her the staff list.

Ms Daisy I want these agents added to my address book and my yahoo messenger. I want them all to have yahoo messenger on at all times when they are in the office or have some sort of mobile device when they are not. I need a cell phone with all of their numbers on it along with the Chiefs and my home number. Here is my home number and my yahoo address and my id and password. Before you get started will you contact my four agents and tell them there will be a staff meeting in my office at eleven am. Tell them I expect everyone to be on time I would like it if you were there to take notes. I assume you have the security clearance.”

Yes Ma’am and I can see it’s going to be fun working for you.”

Daisy please its just Katy, and you are not working for me but with me ok?”

That’s fine Katy I heard you were special. Katy please feel free to let me know when you need a new diaper. It will be my pleasure to change you. We have a changing table in the back room in your office. I also have all the supplies you will need.”

Thank you Daisy, one more thing I need my uhhhhh associate Millie to have a cell phone too and credentials here at the bureau. She is going to be driving for me. I am sure the Chief will clear the credentials.

Katy he has already made her a temporary agent. I called her this morning she is going to the pistol range this afternoon for her first lesson and to be issued her weapon. She sounded very excited. She also insisted that I make you take a nap at two, for at least an hour.”

Katy blushed she also new if she did not take the nap and Daisy told it would be her behind.

Promptly at eleven o’clock three agents walked into Katy’s office.

Jed Peters and older agent and crack investigator. What he could not do with a computer had not been invented. Katy had worked with him before and considered him a friend.

Jamie Ryan was next Katy did no know him. He was small and looked like a nerd. He was however a Harvard law grad and had and IQ threw the roof. Katy shook his hand and introduced herself.

The third agent needed no introduction at all. It was Lana Roberts one of the original Under Cover Babies. Actually at about five ft Lana was the tallest original Under Cover baby and maybe the prettiest with her bright red hair and blue eyes.

Katy and Lana hugged Katy was so glad to see her. Lana whispered” I got myself pulled off a kidnapping case to be here Katy know that I want this bastard every bit as bad as you do.”

Katy nodded she would catch up with Lana later.

Please be seated and make yourself comfortable.”

Katy looked at her watch it was ten after and no sign of Ron Williams. It was about a quarter after when he came walking through the door.

Where the hell have you been agent Williams?”

Hey tone down a bit I was just running a little late.”

If you want to stay on this case you will not run late to meetings you will be where your suppose to be when you are supposed to be. You can be early but I will not tolerate late understood?”

Ron was humiliated being dressed down by this small girl. But he did not want it on his record that he had been removed from this case. It had been given the highest priority the bureau allowed.

Yes I understand and I apologize to everyone.”

Katy then passed out a report seventeen pages worth that she had written and made copy’s of.

That’s what we have team nothing zilch zero seventeen pages of crap. I expect every one of you to go over it with a fine tooth comb and find what I missed. Now that aside does anyone have anything?”

Jed spoke first “I just got assigned this morning Katy I been on vacation my daughter had a baby. But if there is anything there I will find it.”

The others just sat there with blank looks on their faces.

Ok did everyone get my message on the messenger thing. I want what you have when you get it. “

They all nodded. Even Ron realized using messenger and email to correspond was a good idea.

Ok then lets get started. Jed you get on the computer and recheck everything.”

Lana I want you and Ron working as a team. I want everyone that has had anything to do with these cases re interviewed. I will expect daily reports in my inbox.”

Jamie I want you to work Interpol and the CIA find something anything they know that they don’t want to tell us. I don’t care how you do it just do it.”

Any questions team?”

Yeah this team you made up, with me and Lana who is in charge Katy?”

Well I hope you can work together, but when it comes down to it Lana is the senior agent.”

Ron grimaced at Katy’s answer.

Ok everyone is dismissed except you Ron I need to talk with you for a minute. Thanks for coming now get out there and find the needle. Keep me informed of everything you get.”

When everyone had left, Katy turned to Ron.

Ron I know you think that I just gave you a shit assignment. It’s the very assignment Amber was doing when she got snatched and two agents got killed. I chose you because I think you can handle yourself if push comes to shove. I don’t want anything to happen to you, and damn sure do not want anything happening to Lana. Get that chip off your shoulder and be her partner trust me she is damn good agent. If you don’t then it might get you both killed and that would piss me off.”

I gotcha Katy I will take care of myself and your friend I promise you have my word on it.”

Katy smiled “Ok then I will take it. Don’t forget we have a rematch in the gym coming up real soon.” Now you better go catch up with Lana I want the two of you on the road tomorrow.”

Ron smiled and left the room. To be honest with himself everything Katy had done in the meeting was pretty impressive. She was prepared and takes charge. She had obviously done her homework and did not expect her agents to get her started.

Besides she was so damn cute. Ron wondered if the rumor that she wore diapers was really true.

About thirty minutes later Lana messaged Katy and asked if she wanted to do lunch. “We could go to Reuben’s Deli like we used too when I was in town.”

Katy wanted to work but had strict orders about eating from Millie.

Ok Lana I will meet you at the front door at 1230.”

Katy looked at her watch it was twelve fifteen. She buzzed Daisy and asked her too come in.

Yes dear what can I do for you some lunch maybe?”

No thanks Daisy I am going to meet Lana for lunch but I could use a fresh diaper. By the way what time is Millie supposed to be at the range?"

Daisy took Katy by the hand and led her to the back room. “Three O’clock honey.”

She removed Katy’s skirt then helped her up on the table. It was obvious Daisy had changed plenty of diapers in her time and she made quick work of changing Katy. Before helping her get her skirt back on.

Thanks Daisy you do that pretty good.”

I have three grown daughters honey and six grandchildren right here in the city. I have worked part time for the agency for years. I volunteered to work full time if they would assign me to you. I knew Amber I wanted to do anything I could to help catch her killer.”

Katy smiled then tiptoed up and kissed Daisy cheek. I better run don’t want to be late after the butt chewing I gave Ron.”

It was only two blocks to the deli so Lana and Katy walked and talked. Some about old times some about new ones. Lana was normally and agent in Topeka Kansas. Her hometown. She was married and had a little girl.

My husband is a police officer Katy. He understood how important this was too me. I have kept myself in shape and I can still shoot. But for the last four years I have been mostly a glorified secretary.”

Katy laughed, “Until last week I was a full time baby Lana. I just hope I am not over my head.”

"Katy I have never seen anyone with more heart than you. I have also never seen you fail at anything. I do not think its possible to be over your head. By the way Ron and I met for a while. I do not know what you said to him but his attitude was a hundred percent different. I sent you and email with our itinerary for the next few days we leave in the morning”

The girls had a wonderful lunch they both had the house Reuben’s. Lana was heading home so she called a cab. Katy just walked back to the agency to walk off her meal.

Daisy insisted on a nap when she got back. So Katy lay down on the sofa in her office. Daisy went right in her purse and got her pacifier.

Daisy please promise me you will wake me in and hour ok?”

Daisy nodded.

Katy sucked on her pacifier and drifted off too sleep.

One hour later as promised Daisy shook her awake.

Katy smiled I think I am going to go see how Millie is doing at the range Daisy. Then I will head home with her. You can take the rest of the day off when I get a new diaper.”

Thanks honey you have my home number on your cell too if you need anything. I am also on your messenger list. “

Daisy I do not get here before ten I am working out mornings. No need your getting here early either.”

Daisy changed her then went to answer the ringing phone. Meanwhile Katy put her skirt on.

Katy honey the Chief would like to see you if you have a moment.”

Katy told Daisy bye for the day, and headed to the Chiefs office. His secretary was away from her desk but his door was opened.

You wanted to see me Chief”

Katy walked in and the Chief got up and closed and locked the door. He then sat down on the sofa and patted his lap. Katy crawled in his lap and smiled.

So what can I do for you Chief?”

Humor the old Chief with what you have so far and what your doing. I got that report you sent me very impressive.” Katy had sent the Chief the same report she had given her team.

Katy told the Chief exactly what she had assigned her agents to do. Even the exact orders she gave Jamie.

The Chief smiled “Honey I can not see where you have missed a thing. You send Jamie to see me in the morning. I will give him a couple of tips off the record too help him with his assignment which never happened.”

Katy giggled and then the Chief started tickling her.

Hey stop it please I just got a new diaper.”

The Chief grinned and stopped. “Well Chief if that’s all you wanted I should get going. I want to check on Millie at the pistol range and maybe fire a couple clips myself. I have not fired a pistol in over a year.”

Good idea and I hear your workouts are going well. Listen to me baby I want reports every couple of day. If you have nothing you tell me that. That and if you need anything just say the word.”

Katy kissed the Chief on the cheek and hopped off his lap. “Your always there for me Chief have I ever really thanked you?’

Honey you’re the best damn agent I have ever had you make me look good that and yes you have thanked me. You can thank me on this one by catching the scum and staying alive. Now scoot and go practice.” The Chief gave Katy a playful pat on the butt as she left his office.

Katy arrived at the range and found Millie right in the middle of her lesson. She was doing pretty good and had and outstanding instructor. Katy checked out some spare clips and looked for and open range to use. That’s when she spotted Ron who had just finished shooting and was waiting for his target to come back to him.

That’s not bad shooting what range Agent?”

Ron turned and actually smiled when he saw Katy.”

Twenty five and what do you mean not bad. Like you could do better?”

Step aside rookie and let a marksman take a couple shots.”

Katy placed a new target up and hit the button and watched for a second as it headed out on the range.

She then put her headphones on and loaded her pistol with a practice clip.

The target past the twenty-five mark and Katy seemed to ignore it.

Want me to stop it and bring it back a little agent?”

Nope”

Katy watched it until it hit the fifty mark then stopped the conveyer.

Ha ha Katy you will be lucky to even hit the target at this distance.”

Yeah and it would probably be even harder if it was moving.”

Katy put her headphones in place and hit the retrieve button on the machine. She then aimed and emptied the clip in the target very quickly.

Katy then stood there whistling as the target slowly came back.

Ron was stunned when he saw the target. All nine targets were clearly in the bull eye a circle about two inches in diameter.

Damn I heard you were good but that’s ridiculous.”

Well actually I was a little off or there would have been only one whole. The rest of the bullets would have just gone through there dead center.”

Ron gave her a dirty look, “Sure Annie Oakley.”

Katy lost it and broke down giggling. For some reason she loved talking trash with this guy.

Katy you never cease to amaze me. I am quickly learning not to underestimate you. Listen when I get back in town could we maybe have dinner some night?”

That depends on the quality of work you bring back with you agent.”

Well I got to get home and pack. Don’t worry about Lana Katy she will think she is traveling with Alstate.”

Ron then grabbed his things and walked away.

He was gone when it hit Katy. Alstate ha ha Lana is in good hands ha ha ha.

Katy fired off the rest of her clips practicing with both hands. Then joined Millie who was ready to head home.

So how was your first day love?”

It was incredible Millie but I have lots of work to do when we get home.”

Katy Matthews Out for Blood ch4

Two weeks into the investigation. Katy still had one thing nothing zilch crap. Jed reported to her daily. He had investigated every relevant file he could find. Now he was going over them again.

Lana and Ron had interviewed at least a hundred people in close to ten cities. They were do home today and would report in this afternoon.

Jamie was the problem; he was after all doing undercover work on his own. Using the methods and help the Chief had given him.

Just the same Katy thought felt he could at least report in on messenger or something. She calls the Chief to ask what she should do.

Katy do not worry about Jamie you will here from him soon I am sure. Now don’t forget to tell me what you get from Ron and Lana this afternoon.”

Ok Chief no problem.” Katy was still worried. Just the same she went back to work.

That afternoon she was taking her nap when Daisy woke her up.

I hate to cut your nap short honey but Ron and Lana are on their way up.”

She then gave Katy a new diaper while she attempted to wake up from her thirty-minute nap.

She got herself squared away and opened a diet coke for the caffeine something she normally avoided because it caused her to wet more.

After a warm welcome Lana and Ron detailed what they had. Which again was nothing.

jed who had joined them spoke up. “Katy we might as well face it this case is a dead end. I think this investigation is over. You have run as good and investigation as I have ever seen, there is just no evidence.”

Katy looked at jed with and almost angry look.

I thought you knew me better than that jed. I don’t quit something I start and I do not no how to fail. I will however have you relieved, without tarnish to your record should that be what you want?”

Katy I could give a damn about my record I am due retirement soon. I was just saying if there is no evidence what do we investigate? Just the same I see your not giving up so I will just stick around.”

Katy then turned her attention too Lana and Ron.

Ok other than pure information that you retrieved what does your gut tell you. Come on anything.”

Ron looked at Lana but she had nothing to say. He was basically giving her the first opportunity to speak.

Katy one thing sticks out about this. This guy is a bad motherfucker. He kills people and it’s like they never knew he was there almost like a ghost.”

Or a Ninja?” Katy and the other agents turned to see Jamie standing in the doorway holding a box of files.

Jamie what happened to keeping me informed where the hell have you been?”

Katy calm down it was not safe trust me. What I have in this box may still land me in federal prison. It was damn hard getting these copies out. I have been working as a janitor in the CIA building in DC. The Chief got me the job and the clearance. I have been living in a fleabag hotel and waxing floors and cleaning toilets. But I think I have something here.”

Katy smiled “Sorry Jamie I have mainly just been worried, tell us what you got.”

Well the CIA has been looking for years for a guy code name the “Ninja Assassin” he kills for money. He is very good at it. “

So what’s that got to do with our case?” Ron asked.

Well it seems like this guy likes to rape his female victims. That and often just before he kills one of his victims a young girl is raped in the area sometimes two.”

Does he kill them too? “ asked Lana

Not always the victims that lived only describe him as wearing black pajama’s and a mask. But he likes to hurt them from what I have read its all pretty sicko.”

Ok give that box to Daisy Jamie she can be trusted. I want copies of what is in there for all of you, the Chief and me. I will have them delivered to your homes by courier later today. Now I want all of you to take off until Monday. Look the files over and see what you can come up with. But mostly I want you rested and relaxed when you come back this investigation just got kicked up a notch.”

Jed looked at Katy. “Katy I will give you nothing but my best and never question you again. If there is something in those files I will have it for you Monday.”

Jed old buddy, I never questioned your dedication. Trust me everyday I have wondered if we were just a dog chasing our tail. Don’t sweat it. But do get some rest.”

They said their goodbyes and headed out the door.

Katy told Daisy what she wanted done with the box. Then told her when it was done to have a courier make the deliveries. She then told her she was off till Monday too.”

I will deliver them myself honey. For this teams eyes only. Now do you need a new diaper before you head home?”

Not going home yet and I am dry. I am going to see the Chief. See you Monday Daisy.” Katy then tiptoed up and kissed her cheek.”

When Katy got to the Chiefs office she saw his door was closed. She looked at the Chiefs secretary.

Hi Pam is the Chief busy?”

Pam smiled “yeah with a budget meeting. Watch this.”

Pam rang the Chiefs phone.

Chief Katy Matthews is here to see you.”

Almost immediately about ten people walked out of the Chiefs office.

Hi Chief this could have waited, I did not mean to break up your meeting.”

You saved my life Katy I was dying of boredom. I told them to finish without me. Now what you got for me?”

Katy explained what Jamie had brought them. That and how it went along with what Ron had to say.

Chief I have not read the stuff myself yet but we will all have our own copies today including you.”

Good work Katy I look forward to the read.”

Chief I gave myself and my team the next few days off. But trust me each and everyone of us will be studying those files.”

So will I Katy and thanks for keeping me posted. Your first break in the investigation feels pretty good doesn’t it?”

Not nearly as good as it’s going to feel to bag this guy. Chief I need some help here. It may seem pretty dumb but do you know anyone that knows anything about Ninja’s?”

The Chief smiled “Yes not exactly a Ninja himself but and expert on what is supposed to be a secret. I will get in touch with her and see if I can set up a meeting.”

Her Chief now that’s interesting.” Katy then kissed the Chief and headed home. She was ready for a bit of relaxation and baby time herself. Some how Katy had the feeling this case had hardly begun to get tough.

Katy Matthews Out for Blood ch5

The next day was Friday and Katy honestly tried to relax. Just the same she found herself going over and over the files. Millie came with in a millisecond of spanking her to get her to stop and take a nap.

Even with a warm bottle it took a while to get Katy to sleep. Everything in the files had to do with what the Assassin had done all over the world. Not one word gave a hint to his identity or nationality. It seemed he never spoke to his victims. When you added in the black pajamas and the mask he was pretty much invisible.

Katy got up from her nap and went right back to work. That was when Millie told Katy she had a phone call.

Hello”

Hi Katy its Ron”

Yeah Ron what do you have for me?”

Hey wait a minute you gave me the weekend off. I was just calling to see if you would have dinner with me?”

You mean like a date Ron?”

Yeah of course I am certainly not asking you out to talk business.”

Well Ron I am not so sure that’s a good idea. After all you do work for me, besides I have a lot of work to do.”

Katy dammit , you need to take a break and rest too. I am just a friend asking you to dinner. What do you think I am going to try and jump your bones?”

Of course not Ron, hey you got something against my bones?”

No Katy not at all, but I am a professional, besides you might try and kick my ass again.”

Hang on a minute then, I need to check something.”

Katy ran through the apartment like and excited two years old. “Milllliieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Millieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee”

Calm down baby what’s wrong?”

I got Ron on the phone and he wants to take me to dinner like a date? What should I say?”

What ever you want to say Katy, it’s not for me to decide who you date.”

Ok let’s say I go what about curfew Millie I need to know now?”

I think your curfew should be appropriate to your age. Which means there is not one. Just go love and have a good time.”

So much thought Katy for Millie bailing me out of this situation.

Ron uhhhhhhhhhh I guess ok what time please?”

Well Katy I wish you would not sound so excited, lets say I pick you up at seven.”

They said there goodbyes and Katy spent the next four hours getting ready. Honestly she had just finished when the doorbell rang. Katy was dressed in a cute red cocktail dress and red high-heeled shoes. Millie had helped her with her make up and hair and of course double diapered her, covering the diaper in red plastic panties.

Katy of course had a spare diaper in her purse but was hoping not to need a change before she got home. Katy walked slowly to the door it was the best she could do in her heels.

Hi Ron nice to see you, come on in.”

Katy was shocked to see Ron holding roses.

Uhhhh Ron are those for me?”

Ron finally recovered from his trance. “Oh uhhhhh oh yeah I mean sure of course dammit Katy your so incredibly beautiful I can not even think.”

Katy grinned and took the roses from him. “Ron this is Millie she sort of takes care of me Millie say hi to Ron.

After the two were properly introduced. Katy handed the roses to Millie and asked her to put them in water.

Well Ron should we get going?”

Oh yeah uhhhhhh nice to meet you Ms Millie I promise to have Katy home early.”

Just have her home when you run out of fun things to do, but not too much fun ok?”

Ron grinned and reached out and took Katy’s hand.

Katy was stunned when Ron took her to the nicest restaurant in down town Chicago.

Katy had prime rib and all the trimmings. While Ron had the biggest steak the restaurant offered.

They made chit chat when Katy tried to bring up the case Ron hushed her. “Katy take the night off.”

After dinner he took her by cab to a local nightspot. Soon he had her on the dance floor. Katy was weary of what might happen but he was a perfect gentleman. Actually Katy was having the time of her life.

About midnight Ron suggested that they leave. Katy was more than a bit grateful her diaper was sagging to her knees. I was no help that she had had several glasses of white whine.

When they left the club and entered the cool night air. The only thing Katy was thinking about was how incredible Ron was and how attracted she was too him. Katy had dated guys before but never had she had these feelings. At least not for a guy.

Suddenly the cool air got too her along with the wine and Katy found herself getting sick by the curb. When she had rid herself of her dinner.

She looked at Ron. “Ron I am so sorry maybe you should take me home?”

Katy what you need is more fresh air. Lets take a carriage ride in the park?”

Katy knowing her diaper was soaked wanted to say no she even tried to say no. But she simply could only say one thing.

Sounds great Ron.”

By the time they got in the Carriage it started to rain lightly. The driver put the top up. The first thing Katy noticed was she could no longer see him.

As the Carriage started to move Ron snuggled close to her. Katy was feeling fine now but her heart was going a mile a minute. Then Ron whispered to her.

Katy I know you have to be soaked, yeah I know about your diapers. If you have a spare I would be glad to change you. Hey I have two baby sisters its no big deal.”

Once again Katy tried to mouth the word no. But looking into Ron’s beautiful eyes the only thing she could do was point at her purse.

Before she knew what was happening Ron had her lying on the carriage seat and had her panties at her ankles. He removed the soaked double diaper she was wearing and tossed them out of the carriage into a wastebasket they were passing in the park.

He then gently and thoroughly cleaned her diaper area with a wipe. He slid the fresh diaper under her and after taping it shut pulled up her plastic panties.

Ron then helped Katy up to a sitting position.

Katy reacted by wrapping her arms around him and kissing him with all her pent up passion. They snuggled and kissed for the rest of the carriage ride. Never once did Ron try a thing out of line.

When the ride was over Ron called a cab, as Katy held tight to his hand. They made out in the cab all the way to Katy’s apartment. Ron paid the cab and sent it on its way. Before walking Katy to the door.

As he kissed her goodnight he pulled away.

Anyone asked you from now on your Ron’s girl.”

Katy giggled,”Yeah well that makes you Katy’s guy and don’t you forget it either.”

They kissed for another ten or fifteen minutes, honestly Ron had to send her in the house.

I will call you tomorrow Hun we will do something ok.”

Anything you say Ron (giggles) at least away from the office.”

Katy then finally walked into her apartment. She found Millie sleeping in the living room.

She woke just as Katy entered. “Hey little girl what time is it?”

I have no idea Millie but I do know that I am in love.”

Well baby that will have to wait till tomorrow for now your little butt needs to be in bed.”

Millie picked Katy up and carried her to the nursery. Katy was sound asleep before her diaper was even changed. Millie was grateful that Katy had changed her original diaper. Then again she wondered. She was also happy that Katy had found someone. She tucked the sleeping girl in her crib and gave Katy her pacifier.

Katy Mathews Out for Blood ch6

Katy had slept in the next morning until after nine o’clock. She then made herself get up to try and do some work. The bottom line was she was hung over and cranky from a lack of rest. One thing led to another and Katy snapped and cursed at Millie.

Katy stood in the corner her nose to the wall. She had finished crying. Actually she was just rubbing her butt and rehearsing her apology to Millie. That and waiting for corner time to be over.

Just then Katy heard the doorbell ring. She turned to see Millie going to answer the door. Katy gave Millie a pathetic look and Millie motioned for her to go to her room. Katy scrambled into her bedroom not wanting anyone too see her like this.

Hi Ron what brings you over this morning?”

Uhhhhh Hi Ms Millie uhhhhh is Katy home?”

Sure have a seat I will get her for you.”

Millie went to the bedroom and quickly diapered Katy. “Millie I am sorry I was naughty please am I grounded?”

No baby but I do not want you doing anymore drinking. “

You never have to worry about that again Millie.”

Millie helped Katy off the changing table.

You want some shorts honey?”

Nope he has seen my diapers Millie. He changed me last night and was a perfect gentleman.”

Millie smiled.

Katy then walked into the living room wearing only a diaper and a Lil Mermaid t-shirt.

Hi Ron what’s up?”

Ron smiled and Katy went straight to him and kissed him.

I made some plans for today I forgot about I thought maybe you would join me.”

Sure what will we be doing?”

Ron took Katy by the hand and led her to the window. There was a trailer behind his SUV and two four wheeler's sat in it.

Wow Ron that looks like fun.”

Just then Millie came up and looked out the window.

Ron I don’t want to hear of Katy riding one of those things without a helmet.”

No problem Ms Millie I have helmets for both of us. There is one thing though. We will be going to a rally about forty miles from here. I don’t plan on coming back until tomorrow night. We will be camping out.”

Katy looked at Millie her eyes simply pleading.

That’s fine Ron, but one thing you will be in charge of Katy and her diapers. You had better not bring my girl back to me with a rash. Katy Hun I expect you to mind Ron. Ron you put her over your knee if she does not. I don’t want her getting crazy while riding one of those things. Or misbehaving period.”

Ron blushed at the thought of spanking Katy. But both he and Katy said yes Ma’am in unison.

Ok Katy lets get you packed and dressed then.”

Forty-five minutes later Ron and Katy were on the road. Katy had blushed a bit when Millie handed Ron her pink diaper bag and teddy bear.

Ron thought it was cute that Millie had pinned a pacifier to her denim short alls. Ron was driving along Katy was sucking her paci and watching the road.

We need to make a stop about ten miles up the road Katy”

What for sweetie?”

I need to get you some coveralls and boots. I also want to make sure your helmet fits. To be honest the four wheeler and helmet I have for you belonged to my ex fiancé.”

Oh so I have some competition?”

Not really Hun she got married a couple of weeks ago. Actually she eloped it seem the guy she dumped me for knocked her up. It’s a long story. Emi had a thing for danger. She cheated on me with this longhaired biker dude. I caught them and told her it was over. But it was my lucky day Barney bad ass got in my face.”

Katy giggled she figured one bike dude got the shit kicked out of him.

They ended up stopping at the sporting goods place. Katy bought three sets of cute coveralls. A helmet boots and goggles. Ron then had her lay down in the back seat of his SUV as he unsnapped her short alls and checked her diaper. Finding it wet he smiled at her and changed it.

It was about two o’clock and Katy was sound asleep in the passenger seat when they arrived. Katy woke up and could not believe her eyes.

There were motor homes everywhere. Then in another area there was like a little tent city. Ron drove towards it.

He told Katy to stay in the SUV like one might a small child. Katy did as she was told. Not wanting to find out if Ron would indeed spank her for not minding.

When Ron returned he was smiling. “We might as well leave the car right here Hun. Our tent is just about twenty feet from here.” It seemed Ron had rented a tent. Along with the tent he got electricity a small fridge and a Weber grill.

Behind the tent was a shower with hot and cold water and a bathroom. That Katy and Ron would share with two other tents. They unpacked everything and put the food and stuff away.

Ron had brought plenty of everything.

Katy can you cook?”

I can’t even boil water man of mine. Some catch you got huh.”

Well I guess that’s a small sacrifice. I get the prettiest girl in the state. Who can also probably whip everyman here, and I know can out shoot them. I think I don’t mind she can’t cook.”

Soon Katy coerced Ron to show her the rest of the four-wheeler park. Ron checked her diaper and finding it wet changed her before they took a walk around.

Katy loved Ron changing her he was so gentle. He then took her by the hand and they went looking around.

Katy was surprised this place had everything. A restaurant and gift shop. They even had a gas station. There were three tracks to run the four wheelers on.

Katy guessed there must be a thousand people milling about.

Ron this looks like a pretty big deal, what’s the occasion?”

Well its always crowded here this time of year. But tomorrow is race day. They have Men’s Open and Senior division races. Women’s and junior division.

Then at the end of the day. All the winners race in a handicap race.”

How do you handicap a race?”

Well they let the women out first then the juniors then the seniors then the Open winner. Then they race to the finish. Each race is always ten laps. They use the expert track. For the races.”

Well then we better get going and practice. I got a couple races to win.”

Who said you were racing I intend to teach you how to drive but I mainly brought you to cheer me on. This year I am taking it all.”

Sure Honey all you have to do is beat me.”

They made there way back to the tent. Fixed them a sandwich. Then got dressed for riding. The tracks were always muddy. Which is why they needed the boots and coveralls.

Once they got the four wheeler's unloaded. Ron went about showing Katy everything. Giving her not only a course in riding but safety as well.

He only turned his back for a second.

Katy fired up the four-wheeler and was off in a flash.

Ron looked up to see Katy riding on just two wheels as she popped a wheelie. She then sat it down spun it around and drove it full throttle back to Ron's feet.

Gee honey this seems easy enough. You ever going to start yours?”

Where the heck did you learn how to ride?”

Katy giggled. “I got two of these back home in Hawaii we used to race them on the beach, and over the sand dunes. Now lets go I plan to spend the afternoon kicking your big butt. Katy then took off headed straight for the expert track.

Ron hopped on his four-wheeler and took off after her.

Katie Matthews Out for Blood ch7

Katy stood in the corner of the tent sniffling and dancing from foot to foot. She rubbed her bottom vigorously, and asks herself one question. When was she going to learn to mind?

Ron was riding the second four-wheeler back to his campsite. He felt bad having spanked Katy but did not see that she gave him a choice. He had told her over and over to slow down and be more careful.

Finally he had just grabbed her by the hand and walked her back to the tent. She seemed to know what was coming, and pleaded the whole way back for a second chance. It was too late Ron was a bit angry and needed to teach Katy a lesson.

After he had spanked the girl and put her in the corner of the tent. Ron had simply set about getting his four wheeler's. He rode up to the camp and parked the second one. He then got the hose and began rinsing the mud off of it.

Katy had been in the corner for a while now. She was done crying and working over in her mind her apology. Katy felt that if her apology was sincere enough maybe Ron would change his mind about her being grounded and not being allowed in the race tomorrow.

Just then she heard Ron enter the tent. But did not dare take her head out of the corner.

Katy you can come out of the corner now.”

Katy turned to face him, trying hard to remember the speech she had been rehearsing. She could tell by the look on Ron’s face he was still not happy. Suddenly Katy was scared she was about to get dumped.

Ron Katy’s sorry she was naughty and understands why she had to be spanked please forgive me?”

Ron walked to Katy and smiled he then gave her a big hug and a kiss.

I do not understand you Katy Matthews but I love you. When you get in a childish mode you think and act just like a child. At other times you can be so adult. I love the child and the adult but when you behave like a child you leave me no choice but to punish you like one.”

Katy held up her arms she wanted Ron to pick her up. He did exactly that and sat her on his hip.

When Katy is naughty she expects to be punished there is just one thing you need to remember?”

What’s that baby girl?”

It is cruel and unusual punishment to put Katy in the corner without her pacifier.” Katy giggled and Ron smiled.

I will remember the next time honey. Now we need a shower are you and adult now or do you need some help with your shower?”

Me just a baby me no can take a shower by myself.”

Ron smiled he then removed the rest of Katy’s clothes and then his own. Quickly wrapping himself in a towel and then doing the same for Katy.

Wait I need shampoo and rinse and some soap?”

Duh thought Ron so did he. The thought of washing Katy’s naked body was confusing him.

Soon they made there way to the shower out back.

Ron locked the door and then Katy took off her towel and hung it on a hook. Even though he had changed her several times. Seeing Katy’s fit beautiful body all at once took Ron’s breath away.

You going to shower with that towel on Ron. Come on give a girl a peak?”

Ron took the towel off slowly and hung it up. Soon they found themselves standing under the shower. Katy looked down at Ron’s manhood it looked as if it might burst.

Ron trying to keep his mind off that began shampooing Katy’s hair. Katy reached out and grabbed Ron’s organ.

Look honey I found a new bath toy.”

Feeling Katy’s hand Ron thought he might pass out. He then pushed it away and went back to her hair.

Just the same there was no stopping Katy now. She was twenty-seven years old. She reached for it again and began to stroke it gently. Ron did not try to stop her again.

Ron just stuck to his job and shampooed and bathed Katy. All the time she kept stroking and driving him nuts. When he was finished Katy took the soap and began washing Ron.

Ron was grateful a few more seconds and he was afraid he was going to have and orgasm like a school boy in the shower. Katy scrubbed every inch of him. When she was finished she reached for his manhood again and kissed him at the same time.

Were going to need another shower later honey. I just decided today is the day you make Kathleen a woman.”

I don’t want to go into the graphic details. After this entire story is mostly G. Lets just say for the next two hours they made unbelievable passionate love. Then headed to the shower and did it again.

Later wearing the only dress she had brought with her Ron and Katy went to the restaurant for dinner. They were having a buffet barbecue. Then to the dance the sponsors of the race were throwing.

They danced every song together. Katy never in her life felt better than she did in Ron’s arms.

Finally she whispered in his ear. Is it time to go to bed yet?"

Ron smiled and led the way. Beautiful and can’t get enough of me. I must be in heaven. The rest of the night actually was.

Katy Mathews Out for Blood ch8

Katy smiled at Ron as he put her first diaper of the new day on her. She had lost count of how many times they made love the night before. Then they did it again first thing this morning.

“Honey I have to go and get registered for the race when I get back we will go get some breakfast.”

Katy managed a smile even though cheering for Ron in the race was not how she really wanted to spend the day. Katy got dressed in some shorts and a t-shirt then put her sneakers on.

Pretty much in big girl mode since last night she began straightening up the tent. She did break down and pop her pacifier in her mouth. It helped her with her pouting.

A few minutes later Ron came walking back into the tent. He had a big smile on his face.

“I got a funny number Hun considering last night.”

He then held up his race number “69”.

Katy looked up at him pouting from behind her pacifier.

“Well its just a number I am sure you will do great.”

“I intend to win but if you intend to race you better put on your boots not those sneakers. Your number is “22”.”

Hardly believing what she was hearing Katy jumped up and into Ron’s arms “but you said I was grounded no racing?”

“I know but you’re just to damn cute and I can’t have you moping around all day. But sweetie you better be careful or there will be another trip over my lap.”

“Yes Sir careful that’s my motto that’s always my motto.”

“Yeah right.”

Soon they had eaten breakfast and made there way to the expert racetrack.

Katy found out that to make it too the finals. She needed to place in the top three in three straight heats.

The racing began and Ron was more than impressed with how careful Katy was being. She won her first heat going away. Place second in the second one and was a close third in the last one.

This put Katy along with three other girls in the handicap race.

Which consisted of three from each of the divisions. With of course the staggered start that I mentioned before. First the juniors started then the women then the senior men then the open men. With thirty second delays between each start.

Ron placed first in all three of his races. He was the heads up favorite to win it all.

When the final race started Katy watched as the juniors took off and then the rest of the women. Ron was screaming at her to go when they started the seniors. Katy looked at him and flashed her smile. She wanted and even race with Ron no head starts.

She screamed above the roar of the engines as the starter raised the flag for the final time.

“See you at the finish line honey try not too make me wait to long?” The flag dropped and they were off. It was ten laps to the finish.

After three laps Ron and Katy both had passed all the seniors and the juniors. It seemed the race was now between Ron and Katy. A girl named Sam and one of the open guy racers they called “Hotdog”

It stayed pretty close for the next five laps. Katy was really still on her best behavior. It was on the last turn of the ninth lap when it happened.

Sam pulled over and bumped Katy, knocking Katy into Ron’s lane. He had to make a sharp turn to avoid hitting her. He ended up in the center of the track in a mud bog sinking. Ron was out of the race. Katy was behind and Hotdog and Sam were neck and neck.

Suddenly about a quarter of the way through the last lap Sam cut Hot dog off on a turn and sent him to the same mud bog Ron had just gotten out of. At that exact instance Katy put the throttle to the wall.

She caught Sam with less than fifty yards in the race. As they went over the last jump Katy spotted her front left wheel. It was just about coming off. If it hit the ground again Katy was toast. Katy new holding the front off the ground when she landed would be tough.

Katy suddenly jumped up standing on her seat and leaned back with all her might. The four-wheeler landed on its two rear wheels. Katy once again jammed the throttle. She went by Sam like she was standing still and crossed the finish line on two wheels.

Now there was a whole knew problem stopping the four-wheeler without killing herself. Katy quickly cut the engine pointed the four-wheeler at some hay bails then did a double round house flip off the back of it. The moment the front wheels hit the ground as Katy suspected the wheel gave way. Flipping the four-wheeler several times before it crashed and burned.

But when Katy landed on her feet the crowd went crazy.

“Katy Katy Katy Katy “ they chanted.

Ron came running up to her. “Baby are you ok I thought I told you to be careful?”

“I am great Ron how was the mud. Besides I was careful and I told you once before I don’t know how to loose. I am still pissed at that bitch pushing me into you.”

“Forget about it champ and watch your language. My god you are incredible. What a ride girl what a ride. “

“Yeah but I am afraid I owe you one four wheeler.”

“Honey we just need to get you a new one. After all we race again next month. That’s when I teach you how to loose.”

“Dream on honey dream on.”

As soon as the trophy ceremony was over. Katy got a new diaper and they packed up for the drive home.

It was then and then only that Katy began to think about the case again.

Not finding anything she drifted off to sleep. Racing was after all exhausting.

It was about nine o’clock at night when Ron carried the sleeping Katy into her apartment and turned her over to Millie.

He then went back to the car and got her things and her trophy.

Millie was pleased to hear from Ron that Katy had won it all. He told her the whole story as Millie changed Katy’s diaper in her nursery and put a nightshirt on her for the night.

Katy woke up for a second. She did not even see Ron. “Millie can I have a bottle please I am hungry?”

Millie left her on the changing table with Ron watching her while she fixed the bottle.

When she returned she motioned for Ron to sit down. She then picked up Katy and laid her in his lap.

“When she finishes the bottle burp her and put her in the crib. Don’t forget to give her a pacifier and her bear. I will go make us some coffee.”

Ron placed the bottle to Katy’s lips and the girl immediately took it and began to nurse. About half way through she opened her eyes and saw who was giving her the bottle.

She took the bottle out of her mouth and pulled Ron down to her and kissed him passionately.

When the kiss was finished she smiled.

“I did not think this was Millie’s lap it’s too lumpy.”

Katy then took the bottle again and continued to nurse. She was it seemed sound asleep when she finished the bottle and Ron burped her gently.

He then placed her in her crib, tucked her in and got her bear and pacifier. He then leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Katy’s eyes popped open again, and she smiled.

“By the way handsome have I told you yet that I love you?"

Ron grinned, “Well baby girl that’s one think I have you beat at, because I love you more.”

Katy grinned and drifted back to sleep, snuggling her bear and sucking her pacifier. Ron just stood there a while and watched. How in the world had he ever gotten so lucky?

Soon he joined Millie in the kitchen. She had made him a sandwich to go with his coffee. He almost spilled the coffee when Millie spoke.

“Well I see you made our baby girl a woman Ron. You too just need to let me know when she spends the night at your place.”

“But Millie how could you know?”

“She has a whole new glow about her. I like it I think you are good for her Ron just what she needs.”

Ron smiled. “I realize that comes with a bit of responsibility when it comes to Katy. I did have to spank her once this weekend.”

“Katy is mostly full blown adult Ron maybe someday she will become one full time. She has had a hard time loosing people that are close to her. Its one of the reasons she is so obsessed with this case. Your biggest responsibility is taking care of yourself if something happens to you we may loose her forever.”

Ron thought a lot about what Millie had said to him as he drove towards his apartment. Just the same he knew he was in love. He would ask Katy to marry him the moment this case was over. Right now he knew Katy needed to solve this case and why. Suddenly when he got home he found himself going over and over the files again. It was after one when he fell asleep in his chair.

Katy Mathews Out for Blood ch9

Katy had Millie take her to the gym early the next morning. Feeling a good workout was just what she needed to clear her head. After her work out she went home to shower and get ready for some work.

Just then Millie told her the Chief was on the phone.

Hi Chief how was your weekend?”

Great the wife and I took the grandkids to the lake. Listen that lady I told you about the Ninja expert. She has agreed to meet with you and your staff at eleven thirty this morning can you make it?”

Katy looked at the clock it was ten am. “Sure Chief no problem I was just getting dressed when you called I worked out this morning.”

Good girl from what I hear you are getting in pretty good shape. That could be important down the line. I want a full report after your meeting baby girl. I have a bullshit luncheon to attend or I would join you.”

Just as soon as you get back from lunch I will fill you in Chief talk to you later.”

Make sure you have lunch first that will be soon enough. Actually I will not be back in the office until Probably two o’clock or later. Bye Hun.”

Katy heard the phone click then dialed Daisy so she could contact her staff for the meeting. Once that was done she got a new diaper from Millie then dressed for the day.

Millie dropped her off at the office before heading to the shooting range. Katy teased Millie that she sure liked her shooting. The truth was Katy suspected Millie had a crush on one of the instructors.

When Katy walked in her office it was just before eleven o’clock but Daisy told her the whole staff was already in her office.

Katy walked just as Ron was leaning back on a chair. Showing Jed and Jamie how Katy won the race on two wheels. Lana rolled her eyes and laughed.

What did you expect Ron she is after all Katy Matthews?"

Hi guys anybody got anything for me.”

Nobody said a word until Ron spoke up.

Honey uhhhhh sorry I mean Katy.”

Katy stopped him right there holding up her hand.

Ok everyone Ron and I are and item ok now the big news is over. What were you going to say sweetheart?"

Ron blushed. Katy could be so straightforward and honest.

After I dropped you off last night I went home and read myself to sleep on those files. I think this Ninja Assassin is our killer but have no clue whom he might be.”

He could be any of about three hundred people. Most of them in Japan but many scattered all over the world.”

Katy and the rest turned to see a woman about seventy years old standing they’re smiling at them.

Hi I am Pat Logan the Ninja expert, how can I help you guys?”

Katy introduced herself and staff. Then asked Ms. Logan to take a seat.

Tell us about Ninja’s are we dealing with myth or like the thing we see at the movies.”

Pat Logan smiled, after all Ninja’s were her favorite subject.

Katy the answer to that would be a little of both. Ninja’s do exist. I have been fascinated with them since I was a young girl living in Japan. I have written three books on the subject. I have copy’s for all of you they will be delivered today.”

Basically real Ninja’s are invisible soldiers. They are experts in several forms of martial arts, and weapon use. They also receive extensive training in being invisible. Of course this is truly impossible but they know how to blend in with their surroundings. Sort of like a chameleon.”

Ma’am you said there were about three hundred around the world?”

Yes dear but most of them are my age or older. Training Ninja’s was a dying cause in the early 1950’s.”

So then you do not think our assassin is a Ninja?”

I did not say that Katy, Some of the old masters continue to train a few just to keep the art going. The full training takes over six years. There are no short cuts. Not many young men or women are willing today to give so much time.”

Besides your books Ma’am is there anyone that may be willing to teach us the art. At least a crash course so we would no what to expect.”

Yes maybe Katy. If I convince this man I know that indeed the killer is a Ninja. He would consider this man a trader to the art and would do anything to help you catch him. Let me make some phone calls. I will meet you back here at four PM today.”

Katy thanked her and like a Ninja Pat Logan was gone.

Ok gang Daisy just said she has the books. I suggest after lunch we get reading. Everyone meet back here at four PM. I am just hoping that there is something in those books that helps us profile this guy.”

Everyone left the office but Ron. He closed the door behind him and took her in his arms kissing her tenderly. “So baby girl do you need a fresh diaper before we go to lunch?”

Yes and know honey I need a change but I was going to have lunch in and do some reading.”

Ok then I will go get us some sandwiches and we will read together. Get Daisy to change you I am hungry.”

Katy stuck her tongue out at him, and then did just that before she tore into the first book.

Ron came back with beautiful Reuben sandwiches and potato salad for lunch. He insisted that Katy put the book down and they eat.

Katy was hungry and did as she was told. She sort of liked her man taking charge.

After lunch they cuddled on Katy’s couch and began to read. Daisy was reading too, and forgot all about Katy’s nap. She knew that Katy wanted to know as much as she could before Pat Logan got back.

The Chief came by and checked in with Katy around two thirty. Katy and Ron both were a bit shocked to get caught on the couch.

Knock if off kids you guys are perfect for each other. As long as you understand if you hurt her Ron I will kill you with my bare hands.”

Katy filled the Chief in and he gave her a high five for good work

Ron and Katy returned to their reading. Pat Logan was a marvelous author. The details she wrote told quite a history of .the strange world of Ninja’s. These invisible warriors fascinated Katy.

The others showed back up at her office a few minutes before four. Katy was happy she had managed to get Ron to change her just before.

Pat Logan walked back in the office promptly at four on the dot.

Katy my friend has agreed to train two of your agents. But I have to explain to you what the ones you choose will be getting into. They will go to a remote location in Arizona. They will spend thirty days living and training as Ninja’s do. They will eat what Ninja’s would eat. Train for up too eighteen hours a day. The Master is the final word on everything. He punishes for disobedience and failure.”

Understood Mrs. Logan I will need to discuss this with the Chief. How soon do you need to know something?”

The sooner the better honey. But there is no time limit.”

I will contact you as soon as I get the ok. You have been of invaluable help thank you so very much.”

Katy dismissed her staff. This time everyone left but Jamie and Ron.

Jamie spoke up. “Katy I want to volunteer for the training.”

How much martial arts training do you have Jamie?”

Well just a few classes in judo, but I still want to do this.”

Jamie I appreciate your volunteering. But Ron and I are both black belts. I am going to recommend that we take the training. You will be more valuable back here doing the main job finding this bastard.”

Your not doing this Katy I will not stand for it.”

Ron watch what you’re saying I am still in charge of this case. I assure you if anybody gets this training I will be first in line.”

We will see about that. I doubt the Chief will even consider letting you go. Did you hear that lady the Master punishes?" That means he might beat you with a bamboo shaft.”

I know what it means Ron get used to it I am going.”

Just then Daisy walked in. “Katy the Chief says he wants too see you in his office.”

Thanks Daisy. Ok Gentleman your dismissed.”

Katy headed for the Chiefs office she could not help but notice Ron was right behind her.

Where may I ask do you think your going Ron?”

Listen Katy don’t push it I just will not have this and I am going with you to see the Chief.”

You don’t own me Ron but come along if you want.”

Once inside the Chiefs office Katy told him her plan to train with this Master along with Ron for a month.

I told her Chief that she was crazy and you would never allow it.”

The Chief just smiled.

Katy I think it is a wonderful idea. I too would have chosen you and Ron. Make the arrangements.”

Buuttttttt!!!!!!” The Chief gave Ron a look that said not a word.

Katy kissed the Chief and left the office. Ron started to follow her.

Ron, stay and have a drink with me. We need to talk.”

Ron took a seat by the Chiefs desk. The Chief poured them both a glass of Irish whiskey straight up.

The Chief took a drink and Ron did the same.

Ron listen too me. I know you think I am crazy for letting Katy take this training. Normally I would agree. But that little girl is tougher than any agent that has ever worked for me. Someday you and Katy are going to find this assassin. Trust me when I say Katy will somehow get there first. Don’t you want her the best prepared she can be?”

I never thought about it like that Sir. I just don’t want her hurt.”

Then let her train son let her train its just another of the things she does best.”

Ron finished his drink and thanked the Chief. He now needed to find Katy and try and make up.

Katy talked to Pat Logan on the phone explaining she had the ok and that it would be her and Ron.

She quite candidly told Pat about her diapers. Explaining that they would not be a problem.

Pat told Katy she would talk with the Master if everything was ok she would call her back with directions as to where to go.

She hung up the phone and said a small prayer that the Master would not refuse her.

Just then Ron walked in her office.

Don’t you knock agent?”

Katy I am sorry I did not understand, the Chief set me straight please forgive me.”

Katy smiled and jumped into his arms. After kissing for a few minutes they decided to have dinner together. Katy then called Millie and asked her to join them. She was certain that Millie would be against the plan as well.

Katy Matthews Out for Blood ch10

The next couple of weeks were pretty hectic for Katy and her staff. They still had no leads to the assassin. Katy and her staff had all read each of Pat’s books three or four times. There was no doubt in their minds what a Ninja was capable of.

The Master accepted the two agents Katy and Ron for training. He then sent detailed instructions for the training buildings and the supplies that would be needed. He even told them where he wanted them.

The FBI made quick work of leasing the land and getting the buildings up and supplying them.

Millie of course was not at all thrilled about any of this but honestly she knew there was nothing she could do.

The final instructions too Katy was that they were to bring nothing. Everything would be supplied to them that they needed.

A National Guard battalion was deployed to guard the perimeter of the training area. A five-mile area was basically cordoned off.

Katy and Ron flew out on and Air force C130 on the first of April. Katy was certain that northern Arizona would be more than warm enough for training. They landed on and Air Force base close to Las Vegas and then were taken by Helicopter to the training area.

They were dropped off with out ceremony about a mile from the training buildings. Katy and Ron both were not to sure about what laid ahead of them as they walked towards the buildings.

When they arrived they saw no one, they sat out in the hot sun for two hours wondering when the Master would show up.

Katy lets go inside it has to be cooler in there.”

Katy agreed and they entered the first building. Both of them were shocked by what they saw.

It was the living quarters. To say it was simple was and understatement. In one part of the open room were three cots. Next to them was a bathtub and a sink and a toilet. On one wall there was a changing table fully stocked with disposable diapers Katy’s size.

In the other part of the room was a wood burning stove and a wood table with three chairs. There were some pots and pans along with some bowls and silver ware. Katy checked the pantry. There was flour, sugar salt pepper and rice. That was it.

There was also running water in the kitchen sink. Katy checked to see if there was both hot and cold. Only the cold worked.

This is freaky Ron there is nothing to eat here but rice. I have no idea how to cook it. Its not even minute rice. When I heard we were to build the buildings I kind of figured on better than this. I’m hungry maybe this was a dumb idea.”

Quitting already Katy girl. That’s not like you!”

Katy and Ron both turned to see him standing there. He had been there all the time and they never saw him.

Katy’s eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she realized who it was.

Mr. Jack, Jack McDonald what are you doing here.”

Jack McDonald was a retired FBI agent Katy had worked with years ago. He was one of her favorite people on the planet.

Katy ran to give him a hug but he held up a hand to stop her.

If you value your bottom young lady you will stop right there. For the next thirty days you will refer to me as Master. You will eat when I say you eat. You will speak when spoken too and when spoken to only. You are not allowed to talk among yourselves.”

You will do what you are told to do when you are told to do it. If you do not you will be punished. You asked for Ninja training. I consider this training may save your life. So you will understand when I tell you that I take it very seriously.”

You will be fed twice a day, morning and night. The rest of the time you will be training or doing your chores. I expect this place to be kept clean and immaculate at all times. Your diet is currently made up of rice. Anything else you will hunt and fish for yourself with your bare hands or the weapons I train you with. Anything you see that is edible you may bring to me. I will decide if you are to eat it or not. Any questions?”

Katy was too stunned to say anything. But Ron was not.

Master Katy has special needs because of her diapers. What must she do to request a change?”

She will be changed three times a day. Morning noon and night. These are the same times you will be allowed to relieve yourself in the toilet. If you have to go when we are training agent. You will wet yourself just like Katy or suffer the consequences.” Now strip to your training uniforms. Which would be your BVD’s agent and Katy’s diaper.”

Both Katy and Ron did as they were told. Katy was embarrassed as was Ron. He was also worried that he had only one pair of the BVD”s.

The Master then motioned for them to follow him outside.

Once outside the Master began to speak.

Your first training exercise is a contest. You see the top of that mountain. Up there on top are two red flags. The one of you that brings me a flag first will get extra rice tonight. The looser will get ten with my cane and a normal portion of rice.”

That’s not fair Master Katy can not compete with me in a foot race.”

Agent you just earned ten with my cane for speaking without permission. If you loose this race then you will get twenty total. Never dare to question my wisdom again. Your punishment will be when you return.”

Katy raised her hand, hoping she would be granted permission to speak.”

Yes Katy what is it?”

Ron listen to me while we are here training we are competitors. You go easy on me one time and I will never ever speak to you again. I want your best agent.”

Ron just nodded. Ron realized Katy was right but he hated the fact that she would be punished every time he beat her in a competition.

Suddenly the Master spoke. “Ok go!!!!!!!!”

Katy took off running up the mountain. Ron was hot on her heels and eventually passed her. His legs were just simply longer. It was and hour runs up the mountain. Katy having been training way more than Ron caught him again when he got winded. Actually they reached the top of the mountain at the exact same time. It was then that they noticed that the flags were at the top of two trees.

Ron started up his tree and Katy did the same. It was then that Ron realized Katy was like a little monkey. Ron did not care much for heights and was taking it slowly. Katy scampered to the top of her tree and grabbed her flag. She was at the bottom of the tree and running with her flag when Ron got his.

By the time Ron got down Katy was a quarter of the way down the hill. Ron took off running with everything he had.

As he gained ground on Katy as they moved close to the buildings Katy looked back. The somehow she kicked in the after burners. Arriving at the door of the building about ten seconds ahead of Ron.

Ron collapsed on the ground outside having spent himself trying to catch Katy.

The Master walked outside carrying his cane. Katy turned away not wanting to look.

Ron was told to lower his underwear and lay there and took twenty with the cane .He about bit his tongue off. He whimpered a bit but never shed a tear. Even though his ass and thighs were on fire.

They then went inside and ate their rice. It was delicious considering they were both starving.

When they were finished the Master said it was time for their baths.

Ron filled the tub and while the hot water heated on the stove. He then dumped the hot water in the tub and got in the tub. He bathed himself quickly. Then stepped out of the tub. The Master then tossed him a pair of disposable adult underwear. Ron stepped into them and then emptied and cleaned the tub.

Katy meanwhile filled the kettle with water. Then tried to pick it up to heat it. It was simply too heavy.

Ron raised his hand asking to speak. The Master nodded.

May I help her with the kettle Master it is too heavy for her?”

Then she will take a cold bath.”

Katy did just that shivering in the tub. When she finished the Master himself diapered her for the night.

He then told them both to go to bed. It was barely sundown.

Ron crawled in his cot on his stomach. His behind was mortally killing him.

Katy got into bed and felt strange. No pacifier, no teddy. Just the same both Ron and Katy were tired and both were soon asleep.

The next three days were simply getting used to the routine. They had their chores every morning. Chopping wood for the wood-burning stove. Cooking the rice. Cleaning the building. Hand washing the towels and bedding.

They also spent hours and hours exercising. Running stomach crunches push-ups. You name it they did it. If they failed in and exercise. They either got the cane or stood in a corner holding bricks straight out.

Too be honest they were getting sick to death with the routine. They had not been taught one bit of martial arts. In both Ron and Katy’s mind they were just being treated like dogs and slaves.

Finally Ron spoke up.

He managed to raise his hand for permission to speak. The Master nodded.

Master this is bull shit. All you are doing is running are asses off. You have taught us nothing about martial arts or being a Ninja.”

Is that right agent is that how you feel too Katy?”

Katy simply did not say a word. She was confused by all of it.

Ok here is the deal, go get the flags. If you’re so sure I am full of shit and not training you when you get back please quit. This time the looser gets twenty. Now go!”

Not even thinking about it Katy and Ron took off running. They were barefoot now, as the Master had long sense taken there shoes away. Ron took the lead but not by near as much as he had before.

Ron was about a quarter of the way up the tree when Katy hit it. He was about half way down when Katy hit the ground.

The race was on Katy was running like a cheetah Ron knew early on he had to dig to catch her.

Honestly they arrived at the Masters feet at the exact same time.

They looked at him waiting with there eyes to see who won.

I call that a tie.”

Ron and Katy smiled at each other.

At that very moment they both realized they were not breathing hard. It dawned on them both that they had indeed been training.

The Master then gave them each ten with the cane and ten minutes in the corner with the bricks. In his eyes no one won so they both lost.

The next day he began to teach them.

Katy Matthews Out For Blood ch11

Katy stood in the corner holding the bricks, having failed in the assignment. She had been standing there for twenty minutes, and was not even hurting.

Katy realized the thirty days were up tomorrow. Katy thought about the training she and Ron had received. The Master had taught them martial arts that they had never even imagined. Sparring up to two or three hours a day had taught them both quickly.

To avoid their basic diet of rice. They had learned to catch and cook things they would have never imagined. They had eaten fish and frogs caught with there bare hands. Bird’s eggs of many variety’s. Along with worms and bugs.

Besides the constant physical training they learned every type of camouflage you could imagine. Both Ron and Katy had become invisible if you would with in ten feet of each other. Neither of them caught on for even a moment.

Most of all Katy and Ron were in the best physical condition of their lives. They also had a new perspective when it came to understanding Ninja’s and how they operated.

Katy you may lower the bricks and join the agent and myself.”

Katy walked and stood by Ron. For the first time since the training had started the Master smiled.

You two kids are incredible a credit to yourselves and the agency. You have learned in thirty days what it takes most normal people years to master. Just the same I do not want you to think for a moment that you are on the level of this Ninja.

You two are now Ninja’s but he is a veteran and a killer. Just the same I am damn proud of you both.

Now both of you take a bath and get dressed you are out of here.”

Ron heated the water for his bath, then took it and once again emptied and cleaned the tub.

Ron noticed that for the first time in a long time Katy was heating water. She had been enduring cold baths the whole time she was here.

Ron watched as Katy walked to the hot kettle. He knew if she could not lift it Katy would scald herself.

He also knew that Katy would die trying. Katy had told him she did not know how too loose. The last thirty days she had backed it up. It was one thing for Ron a man to endure this type of training. Just the same he had not seen Katy shed a tear in thirty days. She was absolutely incredible.

Katy stood before the heavy kettle then slowly she lifted it off the stove. Katy walked slowly carrying the heavy kettle and poured it in the tub.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss “ the small girl screamed.

Ron smiled “fucking incredible was the word.”

Katy enjoyed the bath and stayed in the tub a long time.

Ron was already dressed and had went outside.

As Katy stepped out of the tub the Master wrapped a towel around her. He rubbed her dry wincing as he noticed the rash she had. In a way it was part of her training but just the same he felt bad about it. He carried her to the changing table and began diapering her.

Katy I want you to know I could not be more proud of you if you were my own little girl. You have more pure guts than any ten agents together I have ever known. Just the same little one do not for a moment underestimate your opponent. With all your training one on one he will kill you in a heartbeat.”

Uncle Jack Katy will underestimate nothing. She will not die and neither will any of her agents. The assassin on the other hand is already dead he just does not know it. As soon as this is over Ron and I are getting married. He does not know it yet but we are. I want you and Chief Masters to give Katy away. I promise you I would not miss that for anything in the world.”

Uncle Jack had a tear in his eye as he lifted the girl up and hugged and kissed her. Katy returned the favor kissing him all over his face.

One more thing Uncle Jack. I know cutting me no slack was the hardest thing you have ever had to do. It will probably save my life, and maybe Ron’s too. I just wanted you too know I love you for it.”

Wiping tears from his eyes Jack told Katy to get dressed. Your copter will be here in ten minutes baby girl.

Katy got dressed as the Master walked outside to where Ron was.

Ron bowed as the Master approached. Sir I want to thank you for your training. You taught me many things the least of which was humility.”

Jack smiled “Ron you are and incredible young man, one I would be proud to have as a son. You have done both me and your training proud. You have one more job to do, keep our Katy safe. You know she thinks she is invincible.”

With my life Sir I will guard her, with my last breath.”

If you find the assassin it may take more than that.”

The Master then hugged Ron and even kissed him on the cheek. Just then the helicopter landed.

Katy kissed Uncle Jack goodbye and she and Ron got on the copter. Ron realized the whole time he was training Jack had called him by his first name only once. It made him smile.

When the C130 landed back at O’Hare. Ron called a cab. He was giving the cab driver Katy’s address when she stopped him.

Not tonight my love tonight you take me home with you.”

Ron smiled gave the cabby the address and then pulled Katy into his arms.

The next morning Katy and Ron slept until eleven o’clock. Then Ron made Katy and incredible breakfast. Eggs, bacon and sausage, Hash browns and toast. After a month of eating what they had it was a feast.

After breakfast Katy picked up the phone and called Millie, after letting Millie know she was back she called the office.

Hi Katy my goodness its good to hear your voice. Now listen there has been a new rape in a small town in Alabama. The rapist wore black pajamas.

Lana and Jamie are already there.”

Daisy get Ron and I tickets there immediately if not sooner. I will be at the office within and hour.”

After telling Ron he needed to pack she kissed him goodbye, then went home to do the same thing.

Katy thought to herself as she rode in the cab. This is it the game is on.

Katy Matthews Out for Blood ch12

Katy was in the bathroom getting her diaper changed while Ron was signing out there rental car.

Katy could not believe she had allowed Millie to accompany them. Actually it was at the threat of a spanking.

Katy had a bad diaper rash from her Ninja training. Millie insisted on being along to make sure she got it cleared up. Katy had her pacifier in her mouth and was enjoying the diaper change as Millie rubbed rash cream on her privates.

Katy was tired, she had slept some on the plane but then again that was never really rest. She had honestly hoped for a couple of days off after the training she had been through. She was really looking forward to spending some time with Ron and being able to talk to him.

Soon fresh-diapered Katy put her pacifier in her purse and the three of them headed for the rental car. Katy felt a bit funny with Millie holding her hand.

Ron was driving, and once again pacifier in place Katy drifted off too sleep. When they arrived at the motel. Ron went inside to check in. Katy was still sleeping and neither he nor Millie intended on waking her.

Just then Ron came running out of the motel.

Katy, Katy honey wake up.”

What. What oh are we there”. Katy stretched and smiled at Ron before noticing the look on his face.

Ron what is it something is wrong?’

He’s got Lana Katy the damn Ninja has Lana?”

Katy and Ron quickly changed their clothes, and armed themselves. They were basically wearing their swat like uniforms. Millie repacked the diaper bag. Katy told her to stay in the room and get some rest. Millie shook her head and loaded her nine-millimeter.

Soon they were once again in the rental car following the agent that had brought the news.

There were several agents mulling around a wooded area. Katy was the first one out of the car.

Ok who is the agent in charge here?” Katy said as she flashed her badge.”

If your Katy Matthews you are. I was till you got here. My name is Matt Robertson I am with the Alabama bureau.”

Katy Mathews, you can meet Ron and Millie later I want a report immediately.”

Matt Robertson thought to himself damn she is bossy. Down here young ladies don’t speak too there elders with that tone. Boy could she use a trip over my lap.

Well as you know we were here investigating the rape of a young girl, by some guy in black pajama’s.

Then your two agents showed up. Started talking this Ninja bullshit. Then this morning we found a man dead in the hotel. His neck was broke. Turns out he was some sort of drug lord. This was some sort of a mob hit.

We were going from room to room in the motel. We had a search warrant. That’s when he snatched the female agent. This time he did not get away clean. He tossed her in the trunk of a rental car. We chased it too here when it blew and engine. He was driving in access of a 120 miles and hour. He got her out of the trunk and headed into the woods with her. We were going after him when we got orders to wait for you.”

Those orders probably saved several of your agents lives. Gather your men I will brief them and give them their orders.”

Katy heard the agent mumble something then gathered up his men.

The detail included nine agents. Then there was also Jamie, Ron Millie and Katy.

Katy explained to them that they were indeed dealing with a Ninja. She quoted stats on how many people this guy had raped and killed.

Gentleman, I want you working in three men teams. Trust each other and stay close to each other it may save your life. If you get lucky and see this bastard shoot to kill.” Katy then told each team where she wanted them to search.

Jamie, Ron and Katy would follow the obvious trail by starting where he entered the woods. “Millie it ends for you here. I cannot watch you and myself at the same time you might get one us killed. Just take the rental car and go back to the motel.”

Millie knew she had no choice this time. She placed some diapers in a small book bag and handed it to Katy. “You be careful little girl or I will blister your butt no heroics.” Katy hugged her then watched as Millie drove off.

They then entered the woods together and looked for a trail.

They found a hilly area about two hours into the woods. The map called it cave canyon.

Katy talked to Agent Robertson. She found out the area was full of Caves. Even Katy knew that once it got dark in about thirty minutes it would not be safe at all.

Katy called all the agents into make camp for the night.

Supplies were brought in by helicopter as they made camp. Which included small tents sleeping bags, k rations and water.

Two guards were set up on the perimeter.

Meanwhile the Ninja was hold up in one of the caves, having his way with Lana. Lana knew martial arts but also knew better than to fight this guy. She figured the longer she kept him happy the longer she stayed alive.

He seemed so unworried about the FBI on his tail.

He even took his hood off. Lana was shocked to find out he was a white man. Just the same he did not speak English. His face had a huge scar on it. Lana knew his showing her his face was her death warrant.

He had forced himself on her once again and lay there fondling and kissing Lana while making her do the same thing to him. Lana did it but wanted to throw up as she did. Lana trusted in one thing that might save her’. Katy Matthews.

Suddenly the Ninja tired of his prey. Used a piece of leather to bind her wrist and ankles. Then he gagged her. Thinking to himself it was time to have a little fun.

Jamie was one of the guards on duty. Katy had just had a diaper change and Ron and her were taking a walk around the perimeter. When they heard Jamie screamed in agony. He would have been dead if the Ninja had another moment.

Katy and Ron came running towards the noise Katy fired her gun in the air as she ran.

Hearing the shots the Ninja quickly vanished.

They found Jamie lying on the ground in agony. His right thighbone was a compound fracture.

Its ok Jamie it will be ok. Get me some medical help here now dammit. “ Katy screamed.

A few minutes later a helicopter airlifted Jamie out. Katy made sure he had his radio.

After they get your leg set Jamie you can listen in.”

As soon as the copter left Katy got patched through to the motel and told Millie to go look after Jamie at the hospital.

Now everyone was even more on guard. Meanwhile Lana got lucky she had managed to undo the leather around her ankles. Naked as the day she was born she got the hell out of the cave. She then simply hid in some bushes and waited for daylight.

Lana was grateful for her undercover baby training. She had used and old trick of keeping her ankles slightly apart as he bound them. The Ninja simply was into big of a hurry.

The next morning at sun up Lana walked into the camp naked as the day she was born. Ron was just finishing changing Katy’s diaper. Not having proper facilities for a young lady in the woods Katy had messed it as well. When Katy heard Lana was there she went running out of the ten wearing her diaper and a t-shirt.

Agent Robertson thought to himself damn the rumors are true. Super agent does wear diapers.

Katy wrapped her arms around Lana and screamed for someone to get her a blanket. It was then and then only that Lana broke down and cried.

Katy took her back to the tent to comfort her. She gave Katy some water then told Ron to get her a ride out of here.

Noooooooooooooo Katy get me some clothes and a weapon. I want this bastard more than ever I am not quitting Katy not now.”

Katy told Ron Lana’s size and he went to get the things. Katy made sure she had some food.

Soon they were once again spread out and searching the hills and caves.

Katy, Ron and Lana were walking along looking for clues. When the Ninja came at them out of know where. He was indeed and incredible fighter. All three agents found themselves quickly pummeled to the ground. Ron got up first and actually landed to great kicks. Katy was going for her weapon while Lana was semi conscious. When the Ninja pulled a knife and buried it in Ron’s mid section. Then seeing Katy had her weapon the Ninja took off again just as he went behind a rock Katy fired.

Damn Katy you missed “ exclaimed Lana.”

Katy ran to Ron “Ron baby just lie still, Lana call for help.”

With in moments the other agents were surrounding them having heard the shot.

Agent Robertson called for a helicopter, while another agent applied a pressure dressing too Ron’s wound.

The son of a bitch has been hit and he’s bleeding like a stuck pig.”

Hearing this Ron smiled “See Lana, Katy never misses. Finish it honey I will be fine and waiting at the hospital for you. Katy with Lana hot on her heels was off. She had only paused for a moment to kiss Ron.

Katy and Lana running well ahead of the other agents followed the trail of blood. It ended at a bush and behind the bush Katy and Lana found the entrance to another cave.

Katy should we wait for the other agents?”

Not this time Lana this one the undercover babies take down.” Katy handed Lana a switchblade.

Slice and dice Lana if you get the chance cut his nuts off.”

The knives in there left hands and the guns in there right they entered the cave. Just past the entrance Katy tossed in two five minute flairs to light things up.

They could see more blood but never saw the Ninja until he attacked knocking both girls to the ground.

Lana rolled and Katy came up swinging the switchblade. She heard the Ninja scream in pain as she cut deep in too his testicles just as he hit her across the jaw.

Katy went for another cut but it was too late. Lana emptied her nine-millimeter in the Ninja’s head.

At the same time Katy cut his heart out. It took Lana to get the big bastard off of Katy.

Katy looked at Lana and then at the dead Ninja.

Rot in hell you bastard you fucked with the wrong little bitches.” Having said that Katy turned and hugged a shaking and scared Lana.

They both started crying. Lana whispered, “He won’t hurt no more girls Katy never again.

Just then the other agents rushed into the cave.

Agent Robertson in the lead. “Holy shits look at that poor bastard. Remind me to never mess with you two little girls. Agent Matthews I have my orders the clean up team is on its way. This never happened.”

Katy and Lana were outside waiting for the copter to fly them out when Agent Roberts walked up to her.

Agent Matthews could I speak to you alone for a moment?”

My friends call me Katy, Matt.”

Matt nodded and motioned for Katy to follow him.

Once they were out of sight he turned and smiled.

Katy that copter will not be here for a little bit they just got Ron to the hospital. I raised two daughters mostly as a single Dad honey uhhhh could you use a diaper change.”

Katy smiled as only she could smile, grateful for the offer and the fresh diaper.

You bet Sir that would be nice.”

Matt changed her lying on the ground then helped her up and pulled up her pants for her. He was a perfect gentleman.

As Katy buckled her belt Matt spoke. “Katy I have heard rumors and stories about you for almost ten years I always thought they were bullshit and I was right.”

Katy frowned for a moment.

Honey those rumors and stories don’t hold a candle to the real deal Katy Matthews. It is the highlight of my career to have worked for you. You have more guts than any man or woman I have ever worked with. I just want you to know I am damn proud to know you. I would go to hell and back with you Katy and feel completely safe.”

Katy smiled then hugged his neck and kissed his cheek.

Hand in hand they returned to Lana. The agent had a few kind words for Lana as well.

Just then and Agent handed Katy a cell phone.

Hi Katy this is the Chief. First I want you to know Ron and Jamie are both fine. I heard you cut that bastards nuts off. Damn I wish I had been there. Now honey when are you and Ron getting married.”

Katy giggled so relieved to hear the good news. “Chief he has not even asked me to marry him.”

Well if he doesn’t and soon, I will fire him for stupidity.”

Well Chief looks like my rides here see you soon.”

Katy and Lana both kissed Agent Robertson goodbye and hugged the other agents. The copter sent them straight to the hospital

Soon a dirty agent named Katy Matthews was leaning over a sleeping Ron’s bed and smiling. That was when Ron opened his eyes.

Hi Hun did you get that bastard?”

We got him honey we got him. I could not have done it with out you Jamie and especially Lana.”

Good now hand me my jacket over there.”

Ron began trying to sit up, as Katy got the jacket.

Millie slowly raised the bed and put a pillow behind his head. “Take it easy their Ron.”

Ron took the jacket from Katy and reached in the pocket pulling out a small box.

Katy I was going to do this in a romantic setting on my knees. Will you marry me my love, by the way I think were going to have a really big wedding?”

Katy started crying immediately and just nodded her head.

That means yes Ron “ smiled Millie.

The End

Epilogue

Katy and Ron were married two weeks later. The Chief gave her away, and Lana and Millie along with some of the original undercover babies gave were her brides maids. Over a thousand people were at the wedding and the city of Chicago picked up the tab. After honeymooning in the Caribbean.

Ron moved back to Hawaii with Katy and Millie of course. He and Katy both were given unconditional leaves of absence from the bureau.

Bored the opened a martial arts studio and gym. Katy mainly teaches the kids, but has had too slow down lately. You see Katy is pregnant and due in a couple of months.

Archived