LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The return of Katy Matthews. P5 By Kenk7us

Emily Ruby Rose

The Return of Katie Matthews ch1

Katy flipped in the air and giggled it was amazing how much she loved Kite surfing. Realizing that she had been at it for over two hours Katy turned the kite towards shore.

It had been two years since she and her friends had retired from the detective business. Lena and Gretchen both had new interest and to be honest Katy did not see much of them.

The reward they had gotten from there last case had set all three of them up for life. Katy had already been in pretty good shape to start out with.

Katy was probably the cause of Lena and Gretchen finding other things to do. One day she just completely grew up on them. She no longer needed even trainers except when she was sleeping. Katy had simply had more than enough of being a baby while she was with the French ladies in the Philippines.

Now Katy was a typical twenty five year old girl with money. She dated some of the best looking and socially acceptable young men on the island. Lena had gotten bored and decided to start a foundation to help ex dancers that had gotten into drugs or lost there figures. She was back in California doing just that. She called Katy almost everyday, but visited less and less often.

Gretchen, had went on and incredible diet and lost one hundred pounds. Having done that she was now driving dragsters around the country. In truth it was the closest thing she could find to the thrill of working with Katy.

Katy herself was just loving life, she spent her days either surfing or kite surfing. Along with the occasional beach volleyball game. Her nights were spent enjoying the social circles that Hawaii offered.

Katy was putting her kite in the carry bag when she felt the sting. She turned just long enough to see the big black bitch Angel just before she passed out.

Chief Masters and Dr. Ronny were beside themselves as the flew to the island. Lena and Gretchen were there but Katy had disappeared with out a trace.

The Chief did not understand it at all. Katy Matthews was retired who would want to bother her. At first he never even considered old enemies.

Three weeks later there was still no sign of Katie.

She had simply vanished without a trace. Amber Myers spent every waking hour going over the case file. She so much wanted to find what they were missing.

Amber was a graduate of Dr. Ronnie’s Under cover baby’s class. The five ft tall blonde had joined the FBI after reading a biography on the life of Katy Matthews. Katy was her hero and she was now going to do everything she could to help her.

Katy sat in her playpen playing with her dolls. She could not get over how the fat lady and Angel would talk right in front of her.

Madam you are a genius we have regressed the bitch to the mentality of a ten month old. We have a lot of customers ready to pay big bucks for her and little girls just like her.”

Monique ran her fingers through her slave girl angel’s hair. “Yes baby I know the drug has worked perfectly just as I suspected it would. If we can regress the famous Katy Matthews this easy it will work on others. That and the fact that the little bitch put us in prison is the reason I started with her.”

Then Mistress what are we waiting for we could be rich. We need to move now, and start collecting other girls.”

Angel love don’t forget for a moment who is in charge here. I would hate to use my strap on your pretty ass.”

Angel fell to her knees all six ft something of her. Her thighs wide apart shoulders back head down and ankles crossed.

Oh Mistress please I would never assume to tell you what to do. I was only suggesting.”

Rise girl, if I thought other wise you would already be feeling the sting of my whip. You see the trick is we cannot sell the girls as regressed until we can take them off the muscle relaxers and they remain babies. Katy is my test case and I am a long way from taking her off the drugs. Now love go fix me a martini and bring it too me in the study.” Angel scampered quickly to the bar so wanting to please her Mistress.

Katy sat in the playpen and took in the information. So that’s what the shots she now received everyday were. No wonder she had little coordination. Katy could not walk at all only crawl and her hands and arms did not work like they were supposed too. In truth crawling or sitting up took a lot of effort.

Katy sucked on her pacifier and contemplated how she was going to kill each of these bitches when she got the chance.

Up to now Katy had only thought they were doing this for revenge. Now she could see the much bigger picture. Just the same Katy made a mental note to chill at least until Monique took her off the drugs.

Katy knew for now she needed to behave. Not that it mattered much the big bitch Angel spanked her for no reason at all every chance she got.

Amber was once again going over Katy’s files when she put two things together. Katy had put Monique Peters and Ambrosia Carter aka Angel in jail for kidnapping strippers. The both had escaped from prison about six months ago during a prison bus crash. Some how this and Katy’s disappearance had to be related.

Amber asked her supervisor Lil to change her diaper before reporting her findings too Chief Masters.

The Return of Katy Matthews ch2

Chief Masters slammed his fist down on his desk and then screamed at his agents. “What the hell am I paying you people for. I want Katy Matthews found and I want her found now. It’s been seven months and we still do not have one decent lead. Not to where Katy is or where this Mistress Monique and her slave girl Angel is. Christ I have had them on the ten most wanted list for three months. Now do your damn job, and get out of my site.

The agents quickly left, all except little Angel. She just stood there staring at her boss. “Chief you were kind of hard on them.”

Chief Masters looked up angry then his expression changed as he looked at the cute young girl, that reminded him so much of Katy.

Yeah your probably right Hun, but I don’t know what else to do but put a fire under their ass. You got any better ideas?”

Well for one I cant believe they are even in the states. I am almost certain they are somewhere near Monique’s home in Quebec. I have been trying hard to get a lead on them there but nothing yet.”

You know it never occurred to me they might leave the country, but now that you mention it your probably right. But why Quebec love, is it just a hunch?”

Sort of Chief I guess, I just know that in all my studies of criminals they always tend to return to there nest like rats.”

So what is it you want from me Amber?”

I want to go to Quebec and check out some of Monique’s relatives and see if I can get a lead.”

Chief Masters thought about the small girls request for a moment. “Honey I think that’s a good idea. I will send a team of agents. You will be in charge of what they check out and they will report too you. Then again I want you here with me. You’re the only one around here thinking with a level head. Besides I need you too keep me in line.”

Amber smiled she knew as usual the Chief was trying to protect her. Then again being lead agent on and investigation like this was a whole knew thing for her.

Amber smiled at the Chief then walked to him and hugged his neck. “We will find her Chief I know in my heart Katy is still alive.”

The Chief smiled and hugged Amber back then gave her a pat on her diapered butt sending her on her way. Amber was the second agent to get a special waver for her diapers. What the bureau did not know was she had needed them her entire life.

Meanwhile strange things were happening in Monique’s hideout.

Katy was barely a where of what was going on. She had seen the Mistress paddle Angel before but this was different. Katy had been confused that the shots had not stopped. She watched now as Mistress Monique chained Angel to the wall and got out the cat of nine tails.

I leave this baby girl in your charge Angel and look what you do. Her butt is bruised from the spankings and she has a terrible diaper rash. Do you realize in less than a week I intend to sale her?"

I am sorry Mistress I just hate her so much. Please Mistress have mercy.

Swish the cat of nine came across Angels bare behind, blood showed immediately.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, thank you Mistress another please.”

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, sob sob thank you Mistress another please.

It happened over and over each time the sobbing and bloody Angel thanking her Mistress.

Katy was not sure of any of it she was so deep in what she meant too be her baby cover. But in truth was her complete regression. Just the same as much as she hated Angel she started crying for her pain.

Finally after twenty lashes Monique stopped. “Angel you have less than a week to have that baby with out bruises and rash free. If you fail me you will get three times what you got today. Do you understand me slave?”

Yes Mistress Angel understands and thank you for correcting me. I am not worthy of your love.”

Monique left the bloody and sobbing Angel hanging there on the wall for at least two hours. She herself had to change Katy once, a chore she detested.

The next few days Angel was more than just gentle with Katy. She spent hours putting ice on her bruised bottom. Along with using lots of rash cream and lotion along with bathing her up to three times a day.

Katy was confused she knew that sometime this morning she was going to be sold. But thought Katy why had the shots not stopped. Was she too be given these the rest of her life.

The truth was Monique had stopped the shots over a month ago at least the muscle relaxants. In their place Monique had been giving Katy vitamin shots.

Her muscles were just too under exercised too notice a difference.

Katy was dressed in a pretty yellow baby dress and her hair fixed in pigtails. In truth she was confused by everything that was happening but she knew it was not good. The reality was Katy had simply had the spirit beaten out of her.

Amber stood in front of the fax machine very impatient. What she was about to receive just might crack this case wide open. Finally the fax came over and Amber ripped it from the machine and read it.

Amber then turned and ran to Chief Masters’s office.

The Return of Katy Matthews ch3

Amber did not even bother to knock as she ran into Chief Masters’s office. He was in the middle of a meeting with some other agents.

What the hell Amber don’t you knock can you see I am in a meeting?”

Amber had been running so hard, she was out of breath, and had to take a second.

I am sorry for barging in chief, I got and address. “

What, the rest of you please excuse me and my new favorite agent. Show me what you got sweetheart.”

Amber handed him the paper it simply was a list of letters sent from a prison inmate. The chief looked at Amber inquisically.

Chief we forgot about the dude on the island. Angel’s boyfriend and Monique’s other slave. I am telling you that address is where Katy is.”

Sweetie you are brilliant, have you contacted your team yet?”

Amber looked embarrassed that was the first thing she should have done. “No sir I blew it I came straight to you in my excitement.”

You blew nothing honey, contact your team and send them to that address. Meanwhile I will book us a couple of plane tickets. We are going to Quebec.”

With in two hours Amber and Chief Masters were on their way to Quebec and Amber’s team was on its way to rescue Katy.

Katy sat in her playpen, as the huge woman in the nurse’s uniform paid Monique her money. In turn Angel handed the woman a diaper bag for Katy. The nurse walked over and picked Katy up from the playpen and started to leave.

Katy in a moment of realizing what was happening to her yelled at both Monique and Angel. “Both of you bitches are dead and you don’t even know it yet.”

The nurse that was carrying Katy swatted her diapered butt and then stuck a pacifier in her mouth. Once again Katy became the baby and started to cry.

Monique then turned to Angel. “Is everything ready my love.”

Yes Mistress the car is packed grab the money and we are out of here.”

Katy found herself strapped in a car seat, and before she knew it on a private jet. Katy was scared but thought to herself maybe no more shots were fourth coming. Katy somehow knew the only one that could save her was herself.

Ten minutes after Katy left Monique and Angel left. Twenty minutes later Amber’s team showed up to and empty house.

With Chief Masters in charge they spent four days trying to find a clue in the house. Somehow thought the Chief Katy’s captors had taken her and flown the coop.

It was Amber that corrected his thinking. “Chief Monique is a business woman. She would not leave here until the deal was made. I don’t know why but I think Katy was sold into slavery of some sort and the other two just left with their money.”

No longer checking for a two women and a little girl. The bureau was able to pinpoint how Monique and Angel left Quebec and flew to New York. They were sure that Katy was not with them but the trail ended there.

Katy found herself somewhere in the orient. The nurse was very gentle with her but only spoke in Japanese. Katy could not understand a word, even worse she knew this big blonde was not Japanese.

They spent a few days in a hotel room, before Katy was moved again.

Katy ended up in a villa somewhere on the ocean. The nurse carried her as she entered a large nursery with three cribs. Katy looked around the nursery was full of the normal baby room things.

The nurse changed Katy then gave her a bottle and put her down for a nap. Katy was tired and decided rest was the best medicine she could have.

Meanwhile the Chief and Amber returned to the Chicago office. Both of them without a clue as to the whereabouts of Katy or her original captors.

The Chief spent the next few hours on the phone with Katy’s friends Gretchen, Lena, and of course Dr. Ronnie.

Amber who needed some rest went straight back to the case files. Her supervisor found her asleep over them just before she was to head home. She carried Amber to her office and placed her on the couch before changing her diaper. Then just left her there to sleep.

She then informed the Chief of her wear about.

The Chief did not decide to head home until about nine pm himself. First he knew he needed to check on Amber.

He found Amber still sleeping on the couch with her diaper bag beside her. All she was wearing was her blouse and a diaper. Her skirt was lying on the table next to her with the gun she wore around her thigh.

Wake up sweetie time to go home.”

Amber stirred just as the Chief noticed she was soaked.

Before she was totally awake he began changing her diaper.

Chief please I can do this myself.” A very embarrassed Amber said.

Listen sweetie I feel bad I have overworked my favorite agent. I have changed my daughter plenty of times and Katy a couple of times. Now just hush and let me finish.”

Amber lay there as he finished diapering her. Then helped her up and on with her skirt.

How about the Chief gives you a ride home sweetie. I don’t think you are awake enough to be driving tonight?”

Amber smiled “Ok Chief but I feel like a big baby and that I failed Katy.”

No one has failed Katy, Amber. We just have not found her yet. We would not be close if not for you. Young lady you have done a great job and it has not gone unnoticed.”

The Chief placed Amber in the back seat of his Yukon. Then headed to her apartment. Twenty minutes later he was carrying the sleeping girl and turned her over to her roommate. Donna her roommate was a bit older than Amber and sort of took care of her. She was a secretary for the bureau.

The Chief then headed home. He had a tear in his eye as he wondered if he would ever find Katy. Then he remembered the rule and smiled. Always trust Katy.

The Return of Katy Matthews ch4

Katy had been in the villa nursery for a couple of weeks. She new she was no longer getting the shots but she still had no strength and could not walk or even feed herself.

Katy stayed in complete baby mode only speaking a few words and never in a sentence. She cried when she needed anything, actually for a couple of days Katy forgot who she was for hours at a time only thinking of herself as a little baby.

Her nursery mates were girls about her age. One’s name was Abigail the other was Denise. They acted more like toddlers than the baby Katy had become, but both of them were diapered just like Katy. They ran about the nursery playing with the bigger baby toys and pretty much ignored Katy.

Katy did notice from time to time they would huddle and whisper to each other. There were two nurses that took care of Katy and her nursery mates. The big blonde and a Japanese lady at least Katy thought she was Japanese.

They were both pretty nice, Katy had seen them both spank the other girls a couple of times when they misbehaved. Katy just played quietly and slept ate and pooped like most one year olds would.

Over the next few days Katy was working on her concentration and trying to understand things better. Slowly she was starting to get control of her mind again. It dawned on her that if she was no longer being drugged she just needed to get in shape. As much time as Katy spent exercising her mind again. She now began exercising her body. She started out lifting baby blocks just like they were dumb bells.

She also spent a great deal of time crawling to strengthen her legs. Once she crawled to close to a closed door when the Japanese nurse told her to stop. Of course Katy did not know that she was saying stop. The nurse caught up with Katy pulled the back of her diaper down and gave her three sharp smacks. A screaming Katy realized now what no sounded like in this foreign language?

The man that paid their salary summoned the two nurses to the viewing room.

Quinn and Mia walked inside and stood in front of the old man in the wheel chair. “You called for us sir.” Quinn the big blonde said.

Yes girls I did I am not happy with are newest baby Katy. I wanted another toddler to play with Abby and Denise I got and infant instead. Do you see any chance of this changing?" Mia then spoke.

Sir I think Katy was just in shock arriving here she is starting to move around more and stretch herself. I also think the women you got her from had been drugging her. She has the muscle tone of and infant. I think you just need to give her a little time.”

I am glad to hear that Mia. I was beginning to loose hope do you agree Quinn?”

Yes sir I do I think given time she will be fine.”

Robert Longworth smiled, “Good you are dismissed then I am glad we had this talk.”

The two nurses were leaving when Robert spoke again “Quinn while you are here I could use a change?”

Quinn walked back over and removed the blanket from her employer’s legs. She then picked him up and carried him to the changing table. His legs had been badly injured years ago in and attempt on his life when a car ran him down.

They were completely atrophied now and the man only weighed about a hundred pounds, even Mia could lift him. He had not had bladder or bowel control since the accident.

Quinn made quick work of diapering him then returned him to his chair. He returned to doing what he did most of the time watching his baby girls.

Robert Longworth was a billionaire and a criminal yet he had never even been under investigation. All of his crimes were in the financial empire. He was so powerful a mafia hit man had been hired to kill him.

Since then he had simply taken his money and retired here to his villa off the coast of Japan. Then after a while he started collecting his baby girls.

Just then he saw what he thought was amazing and it made him smile. The little one Katy hanging on to a table was trying to stand. “She made it". Said Robert as he clapped his hands.

Katy took about three steps then fell on her diapered butt, and immediately started to cry. Mia came over and picked her up and comforted her until she quit crying. She then put Katy in the baby walker. It was the biggest mistake they could have made.

Meanwhile Amber was once again searching for leads back in Chicago. She had offered a reward for anyone that had information on someone looking to buy baby slaves.

Amber along with two of her agents was going to meet with and informer.

They met in a dark warehouse on the south side of Chicago.

Did you bring the money, I want the money now.”

Amber spoke up. “There will be no money until I get information now you called this meeting spill it.” Amber could not see the man as he hid in the shadows, trying to make up his mind what to do.

She then got the message in her earpiece that her second agent was in position.

I aint talking I am out of here bitch.”

Have it your way Agent Dawson arrest this fool for obstruction of justice.”

The shadow moved and pulled a gun out as he did.

Just then Amber’s other agent stepped behind him and put his thirty-eight against the mans skull and cocked it. Hearing the hammer go back the shadowy figure dropped his gun.

Bring him over to the light Agent Matthers.”

The agent did just that. As Agent Dawson picked up the mans gun then searched him.

Ok scumbag, spill it what did you want to tell us unless your ass wants to go to prison for obstruction of justice and what ever other charges I can think of. How about pulling a gun on a federal officer.”

The other two agents smiled finding it funny that Amber was trying to talk tough. Amber gave them a dirty look, meaning too knock it off.

Are you really and FBI agent little girl?”

Amber showed the fat dirty man her badge.

Now what’s it going to be.”

Listen the gun is not even loaded and does not have a firing pin. It was just for bluffing. I need the money to get out of town or I am dead anyway prison may be the safest place for me. Anyway all I know is a name Longworth some big time rich guy he was offering to buy young girls a few years back. The rumor was he wanted girls that needed diapers.”

Amber looked at the other agents it seemed this fool was telling the truth.

This gun is not loaded and does not have a firing pin Amber maybe he is telling the truth.”

Amber was just happy to find something to go on. She handed the man one thousand dollars and told him to get out of her site. He was gone in a heartbeat.

Amber headed back to the office to report her findings to Chief Masters.

Over the next couple of weeks Katy about wore out that walker. Her legs were getting stronger and stronger as was the rest of her body. She was even taking a few steps unassisted and with out the walker. Much to Robert Longworths delight.

One morning after breakfast the nurses removed all three girls from there high chairs. It was the first morning Katy had been allowed to feed herself some and was fed the same bacon and eggs that the other girls were. Sure like them Katy had to eat with her fingers but it was a start.

Once put on the floor Katy stood up and toddled towards a toy she had wanted to try. It was a tricycle. The moment she got to it she caught Robert Longworth’ attention. “Magnificent Katy dear.”

She also had the attention of Denise. Denise ran over to Katy and grabbed her arm. “My bike gets off.”

Not even thinking Katy reached up grabbed a finger and brought a sobbing Denise to her knees.”

What the fuck “ said Longworth?"

Seeing Denise crying and not having any idea what she had done Katy began crying too. Soon both nurses were comforting the girls and carrying them around the room.

Denise in English kept saying that Katy hurt her. Katy believed she understood what Mia said back to her in Japanese. “Baby not mean too!”

When the two girls were put back down. Katy walked over and took hold of the tricycle and pushed it too Denise.

Katy sorry Denny no mean to hurt you.” Both the nurse’s and other babies looked at Katy in shock.

The Return of Katy Matthews ch5

It had been a month since Amber got the name Longworth to work on. She had long since figured out that it was Robert Longworth she was looking for. She knew everything in the world about the man except where he was. She was also convinced that finding him meant finding Katy.

Amber not sure what else she could do reported to Chief Masters. “Chief I know it is him I know it in my heart but he vanished without a trace. I doubt even the CIA could find him.”

Chief Masters smiled “Amber you are a genius.”

But Chief I just told you I don’t have a hint where he is.”

Yes sweetie I know but you mentioned some people that might. Give me a couple days to call in a few old past due favor’s.”

Amber smiled she knew exactly what he meant. Chief Masters was going to contact some people in the CIA to find Longworth. Suddenly Amber smiled.

I sure hope your idea works Chief?”

I believe it was your idea my brilliant little agent.”

Meanwhile Katy was getting stronger everyday. Way stronger than her captors expected. She was stronger both in body and mind.

Katy had been watching the big window. Actually the viewing room where Robert Longworth watched. She had noticed that at times the window was a different color than at other times.

Katy assumed that when it was light, someone was there and a light was on. Vice versa when it was dark.

She found herself alone with Denise and Abigail. She played with them some of the time now, but they had never talked much to her.

Katy made her way to where they were playing. “ “Girls I need to ask you a question and I need to ask you now. Do you girls like being baby’s and staying here.”

Both girls looked at Katy finding it hard to believe how adult she was talking. Then in unison they shook their heads no. Then Denise spoke. “I have been here for three years Katy I have a family back in the states I would do anything to have a chance to get out of here even die. “

Me too “ chimed in Abby “anything.” Just then Mia returned to the nursery. She had been serving dinner to Longworth and that was why he was not in the viewing room.

Katy realized what a great opportunity she had. They had not seen Quinn all day. That simply meant it was her day off. It also meant it was Katy’s best chance for success.

Mia walked over to her baby’s she did not like them talking much.

Katy turned to face her. Then whispered back to the girls “Just trust Katy girls always trust Katy”

Mia I know you speak English so listen the hell up. My name is Katy Mathews I am a former FBI agent and also a fifth degree black belt. In about ten seconds I am going to start breaking bones and kicking your ass if you do not do exactly as I say.”

Mia was a nurse not a warrior. “What do you want me to do Katy?" She said in broken English.

First who is here besides you I know Quinn is off, also when will she return?"

A scared Mia answered the girl honestly. “Quinn is not do back until the day after tomorrow. She on holiday. The only other person here is the master.”

The one in the room, and who the hell is he.”

Mia cringed “just a sick old man please do not hurt him.”

First we need diaper changes Mia try anything and I will hurt you, then take us to him.”

Mia was scared and changed the girls one at a time. Robert Longworth was not in the viewing room he was finishing his dinner.

Mia then took Katy, Denise and Abigail straight to him. Again pleading with Katy not to hurt the old man.

Robert Longworth was stunned to see the girls in his dinning room.

What is the meaning of this Mia?”

Shut the hell up old man your ass now belongs to Katy Matthews.”

Robert reached for a gun he always kept by his chair Katy effortlessly kicked it from his hand.

She then picked it up and stuck it down his throat.

You ready to cooperate you sick bastard?”

Longworth nodded his head, what else could he do.

Girls get your self some weapons, those candle holders will do fine.”

Denny and Abigail each grabbed some very heavy silver candleholders.

If they fucking move bash there heads in or stay baby’s the rest of your lives.”

Now old man I need a phone where is it?”

Longworth defeated pointed to a door. Katy then pushed his wheel chair ahead of her into the room.

Katy made quick work of calling Gretchen and Lena.

Hi gang Katy here I bet you thought I was dead?”

Oh my god Katy where are you/” Gretchen exclaimed “Lena I got Katy on the phone.”

Katy explained the situation then asked Longworth where she was. He told her exactly scared to death that she would kill him if he did not.

She then repeated the information to Gretchen. “Come and get me love I am not moving from hear until you get here. Spare no expense and do not tell Chief Masters or Dr. Ronny no one is going to spoil my fun.”

Gretchen said she and Lena would be there in less than twenty-four hours. Then Katy said goodbye.

Now you old fart tell me where I find the bitch that sold me to you?”

The Return of Katy Matthews ch6

It had been eight weeks sense Katy and Gretchen had arrived in Brazil and began training. Katy was stronger and quicker than she had ever been in her life.

Gretchen was still worried, Katy had very little success with the potty training and had over two weeks ago gave up on it all together. She had regained control of her bowels most of the time but had no control whatsoever of her bladder.

There was also the nightmares Katy had three or four times a week. She would wake up crying and Gretchen would walk back and forth cuddling her for hours trying to get her back to sleep.

Gretchen had hoped that after a few weeks of training Katy would calm down, and she would be able to talk her out of her mission, instead letting the proper authority’s take care of the two women.

Gretchen had watched cringing as Katy often practiced killing techniques, on the dummies she had set up.

Just then Katy woke up from the nap that Gretchen had insisted on.

Katy walked into the living room of the villa she and Gretchen had rented. She was wearing nothing but a soaked cloth diaper and plastic pants.

Hi sleepyhead did you enjoy your nap? Lets get you changed.”

No first I want to talk Gretchen. I am ready as ready as I will ever be. Its time I got this over with and put it behind me. I want you too make the arrangements for me. Then make some for yourself to go home. I realize I could end up in prison for what I have planned. I simply don’t care but that is not going to happen to you.”

Young lady do you think for one moment I would let you do this alone?”

Frankly Gretchen there is not a damn thing you can do to stop me.”

Gretchen smiled “Sweetheart your mouth just wrote a check your hinny is going to have to cash. I have been training right alongside you. Plus doing the Karate practice. My strength will give me and advantage you know you cannot overcome. Now do I have to fight you first or do you want to just come over here and get the spanking you have coming?”

Katy looked in Gretchen’s eyes; she knew she was in between a rock and a hard place. If they fault she could end up hurting Gretchen, or Gretchen could hurt her and set back what she had to do.

Katy stared at the ground and walked towards Gretchen. “Gretchen please don’t spank me I was only trying to protect you.

Gretchen removed a now sniffling Katy’s plastic pants and wet diaper before pulling the girl a crossed her lap.

Katy I am not spanking you for trying to protect me. I am spanking you for cursing at me and disrespecting me.”

Twenty minutes later Katy was standing in the corner rubbing her very red bottom, and sniffling.

Gretchen came up behind her. “Sweetie we have to pack now our flight leaves in three hours.”

Just what I need Gretchen too be sitting on and airplane for the next ten too twelve hours. “ Katy then giggled. “Really Gretchen I am sorry you felt disrespected and I forgot you are always in charge. I will be a good girl from now on.”

Gretchen hugged her then picked her up. “Lets go get ready sweetie.

Two days later once again Amber went running into, Chief Masters office, without knocking.

Chief, chief I have so much news.”

Whoa calm down sweetie what news do you have.”

The Villa you know the one where Katy rescued those girls and put Monique and Angel in jail. Two women occupy it. One black and one white.”

Amber that’s great news, all we have to do is pick them up.”

Well not exactly, Chief it could take several weeks for us to get a proper warrant on the island. I have been doing some checking.”

Screw the warrant, I will get my friends from the CIA too help and go and get them myself.”

Well you better go quick Chief it may be too late already. I have a positive id on Katy and Gretchen leaving Brazil the night before last.”

Shit, sorry honey. Let me get on the phone. I will need to leave immedialty.”

Chief this has been my case from the beginning, please can I come?”

Yes you may, go home and pack then meet me at my home. I will call my wife and let her know you are coming and have her pack for me. Don’t forget your swat suit and your weapon sweetheart.”

Yippppppppeeeeeeeeee”

Amber keep in mind this could be dangerous we are not going to the Carnival.”

I know Chief but I am finally going to meet my hero. I just know it.” Amber quickly kissed the Chief on the cheek and headed out the door.

The Chief wasted no time picking up the phone.

The next morning at sun up Katy and Gretchen made there way to the back wall behind the villa.

The wall was at least fifteen foot tall. Not being sure how many guards if any there were. Katy and Gretchen did not want to throw the grappling hook over the wall and were looking for another way over the wall. Katy spotted a tree.

Whispering “Gretchen if you boost me up too that limb I can get up in the tree and on the wall easy then I will attach the hook and drop you the rope.”

Gretchen agreed and boosted Katy up in the tree. Katy quickly climbed the rest of the way then looking for guards. She crawled out on the wall.

Katy then looked down at Gretchen “The coast is clear Gretchen.”

Good sweetie now throw down the rope so I can join you?”

Well I would Gretchen but like I said this is my job. Not yours. Besides I need the rope to get down you would not like to see me bust my hinny would you” Katy said with and evil giggle.

Bust your hinny I am the one that is going to bust your hinny now throw the god damn rope down.”

Just as Gretchen finished speaking Katy disappeared over the wall.

Damn her little butt now how do I get in. Well there is always the front damn door.” Gretchen was pissed as she made her way to the front of the villa.

Katy made her way quickly through the woods and soon found herself by the courtyard of the villa. Katy found a good hiding place where she could see and started checking for guards. After laying low for a few minutes Katy made her way to the front gate finding one-armed guard.

Katy pounced on him out of know where pummeled him then handcuffed him. She then put a nine millimeter too his head.

In Spanish Katy asked him how many guards and how many people in the villa. The guard told her one more guard the two women and a maid. She then taped his mouth shut with duct tape and stuck him in a closet. “If you come out you die too.” Katy said in perfect Spanish. “Now where do I find the other guard?”

This guard was scared to death and Katy could smell the fear. He told her that the other guard was supposed to relieve him in a few minutes.

Katy closed the door then used a chair to brace it. She then hid and waited for the other guard.

He showed up right on time. He was huge thought Katy. Katy considered shooting him or using her knife on him. Then again he was just some stiff trying too feed his family.

Katy waited till he was in perfect position and then jumped out. She told him in Spanish from behind him to raise his hands and don’t make any funny moves.

Just as she finished her speech the large man spun around and knocked the gun from Katy’s hand.

In Spanish the man said “What is such a little girl doing playing with guns Carlo’s will have to give you a spanking Ms Katy Matthews.”

Again in Spanish “Go for it lardass you are the one that is going to have to explain to your fat ugly wife how a little girl kicked your ass.”

Carlo’s was angry and moved quickly without thinking. This was just what Katy wanted. She moved too the side easily out flanking him and then did a jump kick too the side of his knee.

Ahhhhhhhhh “ he screamed as he went down to one knee. Katy then kicked him hard in the face. He fell back his legs spread and Katy kicked him as hard as she could right in the middle of his manhood. The pain must have been excruciating because he passed out.

Just then Katy felt someone tap her on the shoulder. She spun around ready to fight only to see Gretchen standing there.

Uhhhhhhhhh hi Gretch what took you so long. Excuse me I need to cuff this guy. May I borrow your cuffs?" Gretchen smiled and handed Katy her cuffs. Katy cuffed him and then Gretchen drug him into the room with the other man. Katy applied the duct tape. Then did something she was not proud of.

Using a pressure point behind Gretchen’s ear that Lee had taught her years ago she rendered Gretchen unconscious. She then cuffed her with her spare set of cuffs and duct taped her mouth shut.

Sorry Gretch but now if I die doing this they will know you had nothing to do with it.” Katy then walked out of the room and once again braced the door shut. Show time thought Katy now the bitch’s die.

Katie retrieved her nine-millimeter and headed for the main house. Angel never saw her as she came out of the house headed for the pool. When Katy exposed herself she could see the fear in Angels eyes.

Katy had the gun pointed right between Angel’s eyes. “What a pretty morning to die don’t you think Angel?”

Angel was trembling; as Katy cocked the gun Angel pissed herself in fear.

Oh maybe somebody else needs a diaper?” Katy hissed. Katy’s hand was shaking and try as she would she simply could not pull the trigger.

Angel could see Katy’s struggle, and it gave her courage. “Give me your toy baby girl or Angel will have to spank you.”

Katy simply uncocked the gun and threw it on the ground. “Come and get it you black bitch.”

Angel ran at Katy, for her efforts Katy broke her jaw her nose her kneecap and several of her ribs.

In mere moments Angel lay before her in a crumbled mess. Katy once again picked up the gun and held it to her head cocking it. For some reason Katy did not understand she simply could not pull the trigger.

Just then Katy heard a round whiz by her head. Katy dove over the top of Angel lifted her up and used her as a shield. Monique fired again without hesitation killing Angel instantly. Katy returned fired shooting the gun right out of Monique’s hand.

Monique ran back in the house with Katy hot on her heels.

Just then Chief Masters and Amber along with eight CIA agents came running through the front gate. Gretchen was just about too kicking the door open. When one of the agents opened it. Seeing Gretchen Chief Masters quickly removed the tape and uncuffed her.

Where is Katy Gretchen she has already killed Angel.”

Gretchen looked at the wound on Angel. No nine-millimeter did that Chief. I think Katy is in the Villa.

Chief then turned to tell Amber to be careful. That was when he realized she was gone. “Where the hell did my agent go?"

In the house I saw her go in the house.”

Ok you guys disperse but be careful I got two of my girls in that house and I don’t want a scratch on either one of them.”

Chief Masters then handed Gretchen his back up gun. “Lets go get our girls Gretchen. By the way I reinstated Katy in the FBI before I left anything she does is in the line of duty.

Amber heard a struggle, as she pointed her Beretta and entered a room. Katy had the gun right down Monique’s throat.

You might want to make piece with your maker Monique because your ass belongs to me.”

No Katy please don’t shoot her it will ruin everything.”

Katy turned to see a very cute girl that she had never seen before. Yet Katy had heard the Chief talk about her.

Don’t worry Amber I could not kill a bug in cold blood. Damn it. I want too I really do. But everything I have ever been taught by my friends and my grandmother tells me its wrong. Damn Monique you are one lucky bitch.”

Katy removed the gun and turned to walk away. Just then Monique reached for another gun and aimed it at Katy. “Bang Bang Bang”

The first shot was Amber’s right through the heart the next two were from Katy. Both shots right between the eyes.

Katy walked over too her and looked down. “Tell the devil he aint got shit on you. You fucking bitch.”

Katy then collapsed too the ground crying.

Moments later Chief Masters had Katy in his arms comforting her.

Chief I could not do it, not in cold blood. I was going to let her live she gave me no choice Amber might have gotten hit.”

Katy continued to sob. “Sweetie I knew you intended to kill both of them. Never for a second did I think you could in cold blood. Its over now what do you say we all go home.”

After a few minutes Katy calmed down, so did Amber who had been quietly crying too. As Gretchen always the Nanny held her.

Gretchen then offered Katy a pacifier. Katy took it gratefully.

Will you excuse us a moment Chief I think Katy needs a change?"

The Chief smiled and nodded.”

Uhhhhhhh Ms Gretchen you think maybe you’re up for two diaper changes?”

Gretchen smiled at Amber “Of course love.”

Gretchen and the girls disappeared to another room.

Chief Masters turned to the head of the CIA detail.

I think this needs to disappear it never happened.”

The agent smiled “Chief I have already made the call. Just take your friends and get the heck out of here.”

Katy, Gretchen and Amber rode back to the airport and the private plane that was waiting together.

Katy and Amber both happily were sucking on their pacifiers.

Once onboard the plane took off in a very few minutes.

Katy removed her pacifier, and looked at Amber. “You are even cuter than the Chief described you. By the way Amber did I thank you for saving my life.”

Amber pulled out her pacifier and smiled. “Katy you’re the reason I am in the FBI without you there would never have been a chance for me. It was the least I could do for my hero.” The two girls hugged, it was obvious they would be friends for life.

Then the Chief spoke up. “Katy I reactivated you before Amber and I left. Everything you did today was as and FBI agent even though it never happened. How about we keep it that way? I like it better when I can keep and eye on you.”

Chief you have a deal but I need something in return. I need two partners, Amber and the big blonde over there that’s so itching too blister my behind when we get home.”

Oh and it will be one you will remember Katy dear.” Smiled Gretchen.

The Chief did too. “You got it Agent Matthews welcome back.”

Gretchen just laughed, “Now I am a FBI agent Nanny.”

The End

For now

Archived