LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

unscheduled diaper changing by spouse

Many a times my wife notices that I need a diaper changed.  It is either by the general smell or the time since last diaper change.  It could be while I'm home and just pre-occupied with other things or just watching tv.  My wife then leads me to the changing table and then  strips my diaper off and cleans me up and powder and lotions me.  I'm given a pacifier or a bottle during changes and sometimes told to take a nap afterwards.

others have scheduled changes or unscheduled.

I can ask my Daddy for a change but that doesn't mean that I'm going to get one right away when I ask. Daddy will typically check my diaper and then decide from there whether he thinks I need a  hange or not.

Other times he will do a quick finger or sniff check out of the blue and decide whether i need a change. It can be embarrassing at times but it also reaffirms just how much he loves me ???

Due to mine and my husbands different work schedules the only time he really can take charge is before he goes to work at night so before he goes I must shower and then he puts me in my night diaper and tells me it’s on for the rest of the night. 

On 2/19/2020 at 10:41 PM, herb330 said:

Many a times my wife notices that I need a diaper changed.  It is either by the general smell or the time since last diaper change.  It could be while I'm home and just pre-occupied with other things or just watching tv.  My wife then leads me to the changing table and then  strips my diaper off and cleans me up and powder and lotions me.  I'm given a pacifier or a bottle during changes and sometimes told to take a nap afterwards.

others have scheduled changes or unscheduled.

Been there, done that. Not every baby thinks they need changing, BUT I DO!