LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends and/or family that know

BlackShadow

There are certain aspects of everyone's lives that no one needs to be aware of. Some things are PERSONAL. I would NEVER want my family to know about my diaper fetish or role-playing/dressing up. It is something I enjoy that I don't want to share with the people around me. I know what my family would think of  it. They'd think I was insane and make my life miserable...and try to get me to stop it.

• Like 3

This is a repeat and to repeat my answer "a closed mouth gathers no foot". Why it keeps coming back up like a greasy hot dog, I do not know

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

This is a repeat and to repeat my answer "a closed mouth gathers no foot". Why it keeps coming back up like a greasy hot dog, I do not know

Sorry. I was curious and didn't see any recent posts about it so I thought I'd ask. Didn't mean to seem like I was spamming.

On 2/19/2020 at 11:08 AM, BlackShadow said:

I'm curious as to how many of us have friends and family that know about our love for diapers and what they think about it.

My wife knows I have become DL as a result of having to wear nappies and is fine with it. All my friends know I wear nappies due to being incontinent  but as far as I know don't know I am DL.

Well my husband and our roommates, my best friend and her girlfriend who is also a little but not into the diaper thing. So that's family, I had plenty of friends in the kink lifestyle when I lived back in TN that knew and I ran the munch there for abdls and littles. As far as family one might not want to know...I'm pretty certain my mom does. I know she caught me a few times as a kid but didn't say anything but the clench is I have a kink board on pintrest. It's got quite a bit of divergent stuff on there, but it's a plurality if not a majority little and ab/dl stuff and I didn't know it was public for the longest time. I found out about two weeks after getting a message from my mom asking if I wanted my toys she found from when I was a kid and I explained I didn't, not enough space, can't resell, being reminded of being a boy is triggering, etc., and she responded with 'that's not why I was asking but ok'. Two or three weeks later I found out my board was public. But, you know, uncomfortable and awkward but not really an issue since I live 36 hours away from her.

• 1 month later...

just me and my g/f. and that is just perfectly fine by me. i hinted at it with an ex, but that went over like a lead balloon, so i dropped it and then later on we broke up (other reasons, and thankfully!). my mom might have(had) an inkling, she found some early diy paraphernalia one day way way WAY early in my diaper discovery days (some point in my early teens, i can't pinpoint when exactly) but i'll never ask her about it! she probably forgot about it, anyway, but i'll never know, and i'm fine with that, too. my aunt as well might have(had) a hint. she caught me in a bathrobe and diaper one day. i think i played it off and kept things quiet enough, but i'm sure she might have heard something. but again it's something that i'll never know and i'm fine with it. no friends know, and that's fine. i don't know what they enjoy, and they don't need to know what i enjoy.

My adult children know but i tell them it is because of an injury suffered. My son know i use a pacifier and have used it in front of him but as a pain tool in place of pain meds. Point is they only need to know a small part of all this. We are not hurting anyone and for the most part nit asking or demanding anyone to try or change us. 

• 2 weeks later...

Knows? As far as I know, nobody. Suspects, my dad, and my one of my cousins...maybe. If my cousin knows, he hasn’t said a word. I think my dad suspects, but again, nothing said so far. I do sometimes wear when I travel, in case the sodas and energy drinks zoom through. I can usually stop about 20 miles and change at the rest stop, but sometimes I pass it by, and have to change when I get to Dad’s. He is aware of some of my stomach issues as well as previous bladder issues, so if I frame it like that, it could be excuse able. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

As I too have stated in other posts all my family know

my immediate family didn’t hide it so my brothers and sister friends know 

my friends that I had growing up new

my friends now and there families know I very upfront about my life 

even now that I have given up adult food my friends expect that I will have a bottle and baby food and thay will eat normal food 

• Like 1

I mentioned late last year that my mom knows that I need diapers for medical reasons, and that at the time no other family member had any knowledge that I require diapers, but that has changed recently.  My mom lives in a retirement home, as I have mentioned on other post, but I didn't mention that she isn't really good at going on the internet, so she has my sister order supplies that she needs.  My mom had told me that my sister orders pads for her due to minor leakage problems that she occasionally has where she needs the protection.  My mom called me a couple of weeks ago and said that she had accidently mentioned to my sister that I had incontinence issues during a conversation.  She told me when she was talking to my sister and asked her to purchase pads for leakage, she also asked for a package of regular diapers with tabs.  My mom said that my sister asked if her leakage problems had gotten any worse?  My mom said that my sister was telling her that maybe she should go back to see the doctor if things had gotten worse? 

My sister kept asking questions and my mom finally told her they were not for her but to keep in case they were needed, at which time she said my sister asked if she was dating someone or was it a friend that needed diapers?  My mom told her it wasn't either and not to worry about it, at which point my sister asked if it was someone in the family who visited who needed diapers?  My sister picked up on her hesitation and said since it is mostly Ken that visits her, if it was me that needed diapers?  Once she had figure out that I need diapers, she asked my mom about it and found out that I had to wear diapers all the time due to incontinence. 

Over this weekend, my sister called me and said that she had found out that I wore diapers for incontinence.  We talked about it, and I told her how I had to wear diapers almost 24/7, and that I had an issue with leaking almost all the time, and how I always felt like I needed to go pee if I wasn't wearing diapers that allowed for me to relieve the pressure instantly.  She did mention she was really surprised that I needed diapers since I was so much younger than our mom.

Now that she knows, I will not need to worry about hiding it when she visits. But I do wonder if I should continue to look for clothing to cover the diapers when she is visiting, or if I no longer need to worry about what she sees when nobody else is around?

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, squishii said:

Like most, none of my family or anyone close know. I feel like the enjoyment of diapers is something I should keep to myself, at least for now.

Yeah, Plus why would you want other people to KNOW anyway?!??? That just seems weird, from a common sense point of view.?????

• Like 1