LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Friends and/or family that know

BlackShadow

My sister and my mom found out and hated it.  Especially my mom who asked if I was a pedophile and after doing five minutes of research on the community thought that everybody in it was going to butt rape me.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, Spiderman said:

My sister and my mom found out and hated it.  Especially my mom who asked if I was a pedophile and after doing five minutes of research on the community thought that everybody in it was going to butt rape me.

Man! I ALWAYS LOVE hearing that story. I LITERALLY never get tired of it. LOL!????????♥️???? Although, I REALLY DO think your mom is ridiculous.?????

When you wear diapers as a fetish, I can understand wanting to hide it from most people, but when you need to wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons, it can become a big pain in the butt to always worry about hiding the fact you are wearing diapers.  It also gets very hot living in the desert of Las Vegas, so covering up can also get very sweaty. 

Having a couple members of my family know about it makes my life much easier, and I don't need to worry so much about what I am wearing totally covering up the fact I am in diapers.  If I could walk around the house just in diapers, that would be great, but I need to find a middle ground for myself when guest are visiting.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ken2988 said:

When you wear diapers as a fetish, I can understand wanting to hide it from most people, but when you need to wear diapers 24/7 for medical reasons, it can become a big pain in the butt to always worry about hiding the fact you are wearing diapers.  It also gets very hot living in the desert of Las Vegas, so covering up can also get very sweaty. 

Having a couple members of my family know about it makes my life much easier, and I don't need to worry so much about what I am wearing totally covering up the fact I am in diapers.  If I could walk around the house just in diapers, that would be great, but I need to find a middle ground for myself when guest are visiting.

Basketball shorts.

16 hours ago, zzyzx said:

@ValentinesStuff1960's / 1970's style Basketball (gym) shorts?

14 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yeah, the long almost knee length ones that are opaque, not mesh. 

The basketball shorts from the 1960's and 1970's are not long almost knee length.  More like 4-to-5-inch shorts at best!

1960 basketball shorts - Google Search