LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby

Weatherman

51 minutes ago, Weatherman said:

Why do i love being a baby

Because you didnt fully make it out of the infant stage and you are determined to return and complete it - but never do.

Admittedly that is the Readers Digest version but... not wrong.

• Like 1
On February 18, 2020 at 9:31 PM, rosalie.bent said:

Because you didnt fully make it out of the infant stage and you are determined to return and complete it - but never do.

Admittedly that is the Readers Digest version but... not wrong.

For me, I wouldn't say I didn't fully, but barely made it out of the infant stage. Most of me is still there.  

4 hours ago, Pampertimmy said:

For me, I wouldn't say I didn't fully, but barely made it out of the infant stage. Most of me is still there.  

It is indeed possible that you left a lot of it behind. That is a common feeling even if it isnt technically true.

• Like 1

I’ve often wondered why myself and while I’m not full time by any means but now that I’m wearing diapers to bed there is something comfortable about it.

Ive always wanted to sleep in a crib again but never have had a chance to, I mean what sense does that make 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 10:44 PM, Weatherman said:

Why do i love being a baby

The best educated guess would have to do with attachment theory and errors in the early stages when love mapping is taking place. It probably wasn’t realized until right around puberty when something clicked. That’s the generalized theory anyway. It could be because of childhood trauma but most research is proving that theory wrong or rather it accounts for a very small percentage of ABDL participants 

• Like 1
On 3/10/2020 at 10:49 PM, Babyqtboy said:

The best educated guess would have to do with attachment theory and errors in the early stages when love mapping is taking place. It probably wasn’t realized until right around puberty when something clicked. That’s the generalized theory anyway. It could be because of childhood trauma but most research is proving that theory wrong or rather it accounts for a very small percentage of ABDL participants 

What research are you aware of, that is being conducted?  Can you provide a link to the study?  Im not sure if you are being truthful or just writing your opinion as researched fact.

i dont think that is a question any of us can answer for you, we all have our reasons, some may be the same as some others, but others may differ, were you abused? abuse can cause some issues with mental aging, i was abused and when im feeling stressed my mental age for lack of a better term(maybe function level?) can drop(however i have the sense to not touch weapons at that time, if i cant be in full control no weapons, no tools), and some could call my behavior the same as a 4 year olds, i say that to give an example, are you an autistic? i could be wrong but i think there is a link between mental age and autism to some degree. could it be the stress relief you might feel, as a form of sensory therapy for using things like bottles and pacifiers? i think it will take some self examination, like when i re-evaluated my stance on guns(was strong anti gunner, looked at why, strong pro gunner, i dont say that to get political, dont know if that comes across, i give it only as an example), the only one who really has that answer is you.

On 3/12/2020 at 6:17 AM, Brudda Voodu said:

What research are you aware of, that is being conducted?  Can you provide a link to the study?  Im not sure if you are being truthful or just writing your opinion as researched fact.

https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7495&context=dissertations

this is probably the most recent and most in depth study to date. It also cites a lot of the previous research. I am a psychologist that specializes in PTSD, and child trauma. I would share my research but you know, anonymity and all of that lol

4 hours ago, Babyqtboy said:

https://scholarworks.waldenu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=7495&context=dissertations

this is probably the most recent and most in depth study to date. It also cites a lot of the previous research. I am a psychologist that specializes in PTSD, and child trauma. I would share my research but you know, anonymity and all of that lol

Thank you very much for sharing that link!  I look forward to reading it.