LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP Partners

groveoflove

Hey, I’m looking for partners to rp here or on discord (preferably) with me!

I prefer a literate rp with an ongoing story.

Some scenarios I’d like to do is:

One taking place in the Diaper Dimension, my character is a little yours has recently adopted and we both have to adapt to that new change. (I’d prefer the rp being more sweet and caring! I have a lot of details for this one I’ll share to you if you’re interested in this one.)

One where our characters are students together in college or high school, and your character decides it would be fun to start embarrassing mine by regressing them.

I usually prefer to write my character as a trans boy! I would like to be the baby/the regressed party in these threads, but to be fair, I’d also be fine with doing a separate rp alongside this one where your character is the baby.

If you’re interested, feel free to reply here or message me, or you can add my discord leaf#5648 . Just say you’re from here!

Hey, I might be interested. I prefer the kind of RP that you seem to be looking for. My DMs are open for you and I'm totally down with you being a tboy. I'm down especially for concurrent RPs, that and transpositivity are my biggest selling points.

• 3 weeks later...