LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life in the Dollhouse - Chapter Twenty-Six (4/20)

Ahem, allow me to prepare my best nasally olde-time radio™ voice

"What an ending! What will happen next? Can bree trust the returning doll's apparent sincerity? Will Lila make it to third base? Can faith keep the her pants dry until Angie arrives to correct her outfit? Tune it next time to find out!"

But seriously, this was an awesome chapter and its so rude to leave us on such a big set of cliffhangers!

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, D503 said:

We need a new chapter! ?

I completely agree. The story is a bit on the dark side,  but at the same time, I think it'll turn out alright.

I just read this in one sitting straight through. Wow. I mean, I don't know what other word I can use.

You touch on so many of my fantasies and dark desires, and it feels so visceral with every action Bree takes, whether they are good or bad. And each character is definitely far more developed than a a simple chapter or five could even develop.

On 4/28/2020 at 4:50 PM, chansu ragedashi said:

Ahem, allow me to prepare my best nasally olde-time radio™ voice

"What an ending! What will happen next? Can bree trust the returning doll's apparent sincerity? Will Lila make it to third base? Can faith keep the her pants dry until Angie arrives to correct her outfit? Tune it next time to find out!"

But seriously, this was an awesome chapter and its so rude to leave us on such a big set of cliffhangers!

I love this!  Thank you :D:D

I'm sorry, cliffhangers are kind of my jam lol

On 5/11/2020 at 11:11 AM, D503 said:

We need a new chapter! ?

I agree!

On 5/12/2020 at 7:46 AM, Kingdark said:

I completely agree. The story is a bit on the dark side,  but at the same time, I think it'll turn out alright.

Hear hear!  Someone should get this author to write more!

Also, I love your optimism  ❤️

20 hours ago, violetbaby said:

I just read this in one sitting straight through. Wow. I mean, I don't know what other word I can use.

You touch on so many of my fantasies and dark desires, and it feels so visceral with every action Bree takes, whether they are good or bad. And each character is definitely far more developed than a a simple chapter or five could even develop.

As always, I don't recommend reading ANY of my full-length stories in one sitting.  It's REALLY hard on the emotions!!

I have a vague idea of where this one is going but even I don't know how it ends!!

20 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

An absolutely great story. I would like to trade with Bree even though I would have had further difficulties with my character.

I'm glad you're enjoying it!!  Thanks for commenting ❤️❤️

Maybe if Bree could BEHAVE she'd enjoy it more!!!!

To everyone:  sorry for the delay!  I am going to finish this story, but the S&&P house got a 3D printer and bought myself an airbrush and I've been focusing my creative energies that direction for the past couple of weeks!

There WILL be more of this story!  Soon(ish)!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, diaperboymi said:

What an Awesome story.  Can't wait for more.   Thank you!!!!

Sadly, we haven't heard from bbykimmy since last May, only secondary information that things weren't going well in her personal life.  S&P might have more information, but if they do, they're not forthcoming about it. 

If I ever pick back up with writing ABDL fiction, this will be the first stop.  I haven't been writing for ages.  I put some short stories up on my Tumblr, but even ABDL itself has had less of a place in my life.  It slowly turned into more of a DD/lg thing for me, my short stories have been in that vein.

My creative energies have instead gone toward my 3D printing and modeling hobby... and I play a lot more video games now.

I was thinking about this recently - once upon a time, writing was my only outlet for my Little feelings.  The stories I wrote were my own explorations into my own thoughts and feelings - things I often didn't understand myself until the words were written.  I got out of an abusive relationship back in 2018, fled the state, cut ties with almost everyone in my life.

I now live with Sophie and Pudding, I can be Little any time I want, those feelings are both understood and relatively easy to engage with.  Sometimes when I'm having a very tough time, I'll just put on a Little outfit and put a paci in my mouth and not talk while I hang out with people, it's very therapeutic. 

In some ways, my life is better than it's ever been.

In other ways, it's never been worse and it's a heartbreaking tragedy.

I have a long distance partner in Lizzy, I have a Daddy here locally that I see pretty often.  There is lots of love in my life, many games, room for Little time... but I don't really feel the need to express myself in writing lately.

So, I'm okay!  And I'm a frequent guest on The Usual Bet Podcast if you're ever wondering how I'm doing!  We are releasing a new The Changing Tabletop as well, where I host a game of Microscope exploring an ABDL world!

Thank you for your love and concern.  I too would love to see a new chapter in this story.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
34 minutes ago, diaperboymi said:

I love your writings.   What is your Tumblr so I can keep reading your work?    Thank you!!!!!!!

I'm at bby-kimmy.tumblr.com but it's pretty dead at the moment.  I've had a rough couple of weeks, I haven't been posting to Twitter or Tumblr at all for the past couple of months.

Easiest way to find my short stories is through the archive page: bby-kimmy.tumblr.com/archive

Haldo friends 

❤️

It has been rough patches for my princess but I want to assure everyone she is very loved and we work hard to help her and take care of her. She is the most adorable little and always brings a smile to faces. Life can be hard sometimes and I know this wasn't easy for her to write but she wanted to tell everyone how she had been. Writing has kinda taken a sideline but we roleplay often with all sorts of fun venues be it the girl being regressed, the pet girl in diapers or just a good dark time. I'm sorry there hasn't been much story wise but often we just have private roleplays between us and other wise play games together.

The thoughts and well wishes are always appreciated and honestly when someone finds her stories and shares their thoughts and feelings it really fulfills her and it means the world. Please message her through her Tumblr or even consider joining the  S && P Patreon, we are always close to it. 

A little is a very special person and encouragement and feedback of their creations with their crayons as they express themselves in their art. It just can really make the whole big world a brighter place for them.

"Look at my pretty picture isn't it great?"

"Did you like my story?"

Littles and their feelings are very big friends, so please love eachother and care for eachother and if a little touches your heart please let them know.

Those feelings may change someone's day in a very big way 

❤️

• Like 1