LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Steve and Billy (private with Daddydrew)

lebeau13

Steve and William have been engaged for over 2 years, they have a happy life except for Will. Will doesn’t follow the rules Steve has set to keep William in line and Steve is out of patience with his little lover. Steve, at 6’5 is considerably taller that his fiancée William, who stands at a solid 5’1.5” (he is proud of that half inch). Steve has gotten home from a long days work and smells the dinner that Will is making. 

Steve makes all the money and has asked his love to help with chores around the house when he is working, including dinner. He comes in to dinner, but sees the house is a mess, the bathroom has piss all over the floor and walls. How does Will manage to piss higher than the toilet every time? And the clothes strewn all over the floor, who can live like this? Steve has decided to take action on this situation.

Steve looked around for William. Instead of looking he yelled out, "William?! Get out here now!." He waited a few more minutes until he said, "i mean now Billy!" After a long day of making sales at work, this was the last thing he wanted ti come home to. Steve was at the end of his rope with his fiance. 

Will as in the bathroom going poop when he hears Steve come home. He hears his name and before he can say he is shitting he hears the name he hates, Billy. Instead of wiping his ass he flushes as he pulls up his pants and runs to the entryway “how was work Steve?” Will tries to say in a nice voice even though he knows he is in trouble.

Steve lowered his head. Shaking his head he replied, "My day? My day? Oh my day was busy, you know with working and making money for us. How was your day huh? Wait don't tell me, cause I can see you didn't do shit." Steve then let out a few sniffs, "Wha...what's that smell?"

Will listens to Steve and his head, which was looking up at Steven in the beginning, kemp’s going lower and lower until he is looking at the floor. Will tries to explain “I was taking a shit when you came in and called for me...” his voice tapers off “I didn’t wipe when you yelled, you sounded mad, and you are.” He starts to sound like he is 12 and his voice cracks 

"And you thought not wiping would somehow not piss me off?" Steve said frustrated. "Get back in the bathroom, i actually need to make sure you wipe your ass. God your such a little kid. Then after we're going to have a talk." Steve then followed his short lover into the bathroom as he crossed his arms waiting for him.

Will tries to explain himself but gets cut off again by Steve. As Steve shoves Will towards the bathroom all he can think is “You are going to beat my ass anyways so what does it matter if I wiped or not.” He doesn’t say it out loud because he knows he will get in bigger trouble. Steve nods at the ‘we have to talk’ comment, he knew his days of slacking off and playing video games all day was going to catch up to him sooner rather than later.

As Will walks into the bathroom Steve can see it’s worse than this morning, if that is even possible. Will sits on the piss covered toilet and wipes the shit off of himself, he doesn’t get it all off of him. He pulls up his pants and sees Steve looking at him crossing his arms in the doorway. “What, you want to check my ass or something?” Will says in a bratty tone.

"If I wanted to check your ass out I could at any time you little dick. God this bathroom smells horrible." Steve said in anger and frustration. So much was rushing throw his head as he was trying to get it out but had to leave and take a breath. He than sat on the couch as he called over Will.

"Don't sit down, I don't want you to ruin the couch or carpet. I don't know what to do with you. I asked over and over for you to keep this place clean and cook a meal every once in a while. And yet somehow, somehow you have done the complete opposite. Please tell me how the hell you managed to get piss al over the bathroom wall?! Were you never potty trained?"

Will watches as Steve’s face gets redder and redder and he knows that he is in trouble. He just hopes it won’t be too painful. As Will is called to the couch he walks slowly itching his butt along the way, he sees Steve sitting on the couch and tries to sit down but is pushed away by Steve, he just kneels in front of Steve on the carpet. He listens to Steve talk to him like he is 7.

He waits for a chance to respond; “I told you I don’t know how to cook, so all I make is the same 3 things over and over again and you don’t like 2 of them so what’s the use of me making dinner anyways. I never learned how to mop, dust or wash the toilet.” Will takes a breath and then starts “the bathroom is a mess, I know, I tried to do something and it didn’t work out. it just sprayed out of me and I couldn’t control it.” Will says crying into his hands.

Steve couldn't believe how incapable Will was, he felt like he was lying to get out of trouble but his actions did the talking. Steve reached out and put his huge hand on Will's shoulder. "Babe look, things are going to change but you have to be willing to learn. I'm taking tomorrow off, there's just too much to do around here."

Rubbing his eyes he said, "Alright first things first, you're going to clean the bathroom and im going to watch. Then have you get out of those clothes and i'll make sure you clean yourself properly. I'll order some pizza since I don't want to make anything after a long day of work. Lastly, you are to tell me when you need to use the bathroom. I will watch you to make sure nothing more happens to the walls. Is this understood?"

As Will is crying to his hands he expects Steve to punish him with a beating or something as he puts his hand on wills shoulder will jumps a little and then as hears that Steve’s voice is calmer than before he relaxes a little bit. Will just nods that he is willing to learn, and looks up at Steve with puppy dog eyes that have tears swelling up “I - I ...” Will takes a deep breath “I am willing to learn Steve, I am, but I don’t know where to start or what to use. Can you help me with that part?”

Will takes a minute for what his fiancé just told him; what did he mean when he said he’ll make sure I clean myself properly. Is he going to bathe me? I hope so, it’d be really erotic... his mind went off on a tangent and stood still for a couple minutes. “Oh, sorry mind was wandering, pizza does sound good.......wait, what do you mean I am to tell you when I need to go over the bathroom, are you going to watch me or something. And I told you, the walls, it was an accident I tried something and it didn’t work and went everywhere.”

Steve rubbed his eyes as he replied, "I don't care if you were trying a magic trick, there's piss on the wall and it hasn't been cleaned up. So until I feel otherwise, you are to tell me when you need to go, got it? Now go into the kitchen, under the sink and get the stain remover. It's in big letters so you can't miss it. After that, get some paper towels and meet me in the bathroom."

“I understand Steve, I will tell you when I have to go to the bathroom from now on. I’ll go get the stain remover and paper towels, oh and I’ll turn off the stove too!” Will goes into the kitchen to turn off the soup he made for dinner. He looks under the sink and finds the stain remover and grabs a roll of paper towels from the garage. As he returns to the bathroom he thinks to himself “I really hope Steve doesn’t ask me what I was trying to do. It’s stupid anyways.” he enters the bathroom and looks at Steve looking for direction on what he needs to do first.

Steve was on the phone as he was ordering the pizza, "Ya one extra large chicken bbq. Wings too....30 minutes? Sounds good thanks." As Steve hung up the phone he saw will enter. "Well get to work, start with the walls first they smell disgusting." Steve leaned on the wall as he started to look on his phone, then putting 2 an 2 together he said. "Wait why did you have to turn off the stove? Were you actually making something?"

Will enters carrying the stain remover and the paper towels... maybe he should have grabbed the gloves too. He hears Steve order the pizza and wings, maybe he can have a coke with dinner. “Okay, I’ll start with the walls” as Will starts with the first wall he sprays stain remover over the tile and immediately starts scrubbing, he doesn’t let it sit and work. “I made chicken noodle soup and didn’t want the place to burn down” he says as he is scrubbing the wall.

• 1 month later...