LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident. By Kenk7US

Emily Ruby Rose

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

Accident ch1

Melanie and Todd was sort of a college dream couple. I guess that would be determined by your perspective. Melanie was a middle class girl attending school on a cheerleader scholarship.

She was about five foot maybe one hundred and fifteen pounds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Of course she had a body to die for. Her background was another thing she had been raised by a single mom and had no idea who her father was.

Todd was a couple inches shorter than Melanie he was a soccer star in college, and came from a filthy rich family. Todd's grandfather raised him, then died when Todd was eighteen and left him millions.

The bottom line was Melanie loved Todd for his money. Todd loved Melanie for her looks and her easy ways. They're sex life in Todd's opinion was incredible.

They were married just days after their graduation. Then moved into the mansion Todd's Grandfather had left him. Everything was going just fine, until Melanie found out about Todd's AB side. Actually she found his diaper stash, and then he confessed.

To say it was never the same between them was and understatement. Melanie cut Todd off and of course he threatened to divorce her. Under state law she would not get anything but what they had acquired together since they were married.

Melanie countered by telling Todd if he divorced her she would tell all of his friends about his fetish. They settled on a generous allowance for Melanie and separate bedrooms.

Things were actually going along fine until the now twenty-five year old Todd purchased his new corvette. He just had to see how fast it would go. After reaching a hundred and fifty miles an hour  he missed a curve and flipped it and estimated fifteen times.

When they got his body to the hospital he had two broken legs a broken back and was in a deep coma. Not one Doctor thought he would survive the hours of surgery that he did. Still he was in a coma for over four months.

When to everyone's surprise he woke up Melanie prepared things for him to come home. She never felt more in control in her life.

That is where the story really begins.

Todd was wheeled out of the hospital to his limo wearing a diaper pushed by his smiling wife. He had full movement of his legs but no strength. He had lost close to forty pounds in the hospital. He weighed just over seventy-five pounds .

He was being released from the hospital, and at the same time was supposed to begin physical therapy in a week when they had his braces ready. Learning to walk again was of course his big priority. Followed closely by regaining his potty training.

Wearing a diaper as a adult baby and wearing one out of need, it seemed were two different things. Melanie for her part had acted the angel the weeks since he had woken up in the hospital.

As they rode towards the mansion, Todd was not too sure what was in store for him. That he would actually walk again was still in question. When they arrived home the butler lifted him into his wheelchair and he was rolled into the house.

Once in the house was when he spotted the Amazon in the white outfit. She had dark hair and dark eyes along with a very tanned completion. She was at least six foot four inches tall. If you looked up the word voluptuous in the dictionary you could see her picture. Frankly for a moment she took Todd's breath away. That was until Melanie spoke up.

"Honey this is Nana your nurse she is the one that will be taking care of you."

Todd was suddenly vehement, "Melanie I do not need a nurse fire her. Now could I please go to my room? I would like to catch up on my email."

Todd was more than embarrassed by what Melanie said next.

"Todd baby how silly of you without Nana who is going to change your diapers. You certainly do not expect me to do it. I bet you need a change right now."

Todd could not muster a word, one Melanie was right he was soaked. He also knew that as of right now he was not physically capable of changing himself.

Nana stepped forward, "I will take the boy to his room now Ma'am and we can get acquainted."

"Good thank you Nana, I am sure I am leaving the baby boy in good hands. Please do not forget your instructions."

As Nana wheeled Todd to his bedroom, he did not know what to say or think. When she passed up his normal room he was even more confused.

When she opened the door to his new nursery, the conflict that raged inside him was hard to believe.

Before he knew what was happening Nana had picked him up and placed him on the changing table. Todd looked around the room, it was as large as his normal bedroom but completely decorated as a nursery. Besides the changing table, there was a crib, a TV and more toys and stuffed animals than even the rich kid Todd had ever seen.

"Nana this stops now this is my house, not my wife's. I should have divorced her a couple of years ago. As soon as I can get to a phone and call my lawyers I will. Now hand me a fresh diaper and leave I can handle this myself."

Nana did just that.

Accident ch2

Twenty minutes later Todd had only managed to remove his old diaper. He had just about exhausted himself trying to get the new one on. To make matters worse he had peed on himself.

Just then Nana walked back in the nursery.

She walked to the changing table, and stood there with her arms folded.

"Ok bitch do your fucking job, clean my ass up and get me diapered I don't want to lay here all day."

He then watched, as Nana got red in the face. He could see the anger growing. Then she simply lifted him off the table, and carried him to the nearest chair. She knew he was more than well enough to receive what he was going to get. It was time he learned who was in charge.

Suddenly finding himself lying a crossed the amazons lap. Todd began to panic.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? You lay a hand on me and I will have your ass in jail. Now let me up bitch."

"You can consider this the punishment you would otherwise not receive for that stupid accident. Or you can consider it punishment for that potty mouth of yours. Mostly I like to consider it a introduction. The introduction of who is in charge of your life now baby boy."

She then began to smack his behind, as it turned pink he began to whimper; as it turned red he began to sob softly. Then it happened his ass was on fire and he was crying like a baby.

Melanie stood just down the hall listening and giggling. Perfect she thought to herself I am a fucking genius.

Not knowing what else to do but cry Todd finally tried begging.

"Please Nana I get the message please stop."

Nana suddenly did just that. Todd was still lying face down on her lap; Nana was gently rubbing his small butt.

"Baby boy do you think you really understand who is in charge now?"

"Yes Nana but I am not a baby I am a grown man."

"You may have been a grown man, but now you are Nana's baby boy. I will be treating you as just that along with everyone else in this house. If you fight it you will be spending a great deal of time in this position. Is that what the baby wants?"

"No Nana please I will behave I will mind."

"Then say it, say it out loud baby so I can hear you or this spanking starts over from the beginning."

Todd cried a little more for just a moment, never having felt so defeated in his life.

"I am Nana's baby boy, me be good baby now please no more Nana."

Nana smiled and picked her baby up placing him on her hip. With her hand gently holding his behind she walked over to the changing table. Seeing it was a mess she looked for a place to put Todd while she cleaned up his mess.

Just then she spotted the baby walker she had custom made for him. She placed his legs in the slots and left him to stand there. His toes barely touching the ground. It was honestly designed for him to get some exercise without putting any strain on his legs.

Todd just sort of sat there still sniffling, while Nana cleaned up the table. She then lifted him out and placed him on the table.

He had many diaper changes in the hospital by nurses he had even enjoyed some of them. He looked up at Nana and she was smiling.

"Have I told my baby boy how cute I think he is? You are such a darling." She then began gently cleaning him up with a baby wipe. When she finished out of know where she started tickling his feet.

"Stop Nana stop he he he giggle stop"

Nana continued up his torso tickling him, then blew some kisses on his belly. Todd could not help himself as he continued to giggle. Nana then took his ankles in one of her huge hands and lifted up his legs. She then slid two of the thickest cloth diapers he had ever seen under his small behind. Holding his legs up she gently rubbed some lotion on his butt and the rest of his privates. Naturally his small manhood stood to attention.

As Nana put his legs down she smiled.

"Looks like babies little pee pee wants to play." She then began rubbing lotion over it. Todd lay there breathing heavily. He thought he was in for the orgasm of his life when she stops. She then sprinkled powder over him and pulled the diaper up between his legs. Before taking two large baby pins and pinning it shut. She then reached for a pair of babyish plastic pants with a Daffy Duck motif on the front. Daffy was of course in black the pants were in yellow. A yellow t-shirt with Daffy on the front completed the ensemble. She then pinned a yellow pacifier to the shirt and popped it in his mouth.

She then placed Todd in a large playpen.

"Honey I am going to fix you some lunch you play with your toys. Call Nana if you need anything." She pointed at the baby monitor. It was state of the art of course.

"Does baby want something to drink while he plays?"

"Yes Nana I would die for a cup of coffee."

Nana smiled and left the room. A little while later, one of the maids Dani walked in the nursery. She was a cute young girl about twenty years old. She could not help but let out a giggle, as she handed Todd a bottle of grape juice.

"Here's your coffee baby boy." She then giggled again, and turned and left the room. Todd sat there holding the bottle and fighting back a tear. He could not help but remember the meetings he had had with Dani in the pool cabana. That seemed so long ago now.

Accident ch3

It had been two weeks since Nana had taken over Todd's care. He was pretty much getting into a routine and gaining some strength.

His daily routine was really quite simple. Nana would get Todd up about six thirty in the morning. She would then remove his diaper and place him on his potty chair to do his morning poo poo as she called it.

Todd hated that she would stand there and watch him the whole time. She would then put him in his morning diaper, usually a disposable. Then dress him in shorts a t-shirt and his shoes and socks before brushing his hair. She had taken to combing it down and had even taken him to a hair salon to get it cut in a babyish manner.

She would then spoon feed him, his cereal while he sat in his high chair and helped himself to his toast and jam. After a clean up still wearing his bib she would lay him in her lap and give the baby his morning formula. She would then burp him and place him in his playpen to play until it was time to go.

She always checked his diaper before they left and changed him as needed. It was then off to the hospital for physical therapy. Todd always enjoyed the ride as he sat in his car seat and looked out the window.

Most of his physical therapy was for strengthening his muscles. The therapist always pushed him farther and farther each day. Even though he was embarrassed when Nana had to put his swim diaper on him. He loved the time every morning he got to swim in the hospital pool.

The final thing was always to put his braces on, and let him stand and walk a bit. This tended to be painful. But to his credit Todd tried hard and each day he made it a bit farther.

Nana would then get Todd redressed. She seldom put anything but a diaper back on him after his swim. The staff was quite used to seeing the baby boy with his pacifier in just a diaper.

She would then either take him out or home for lunch. When lunch was over it was nap-time. Todd did not mind his naps at all because his therapy was exhausting.

Nana had long since made a note when she noticed none of this seemed to embarrass her baby anymore. He could care less who saw him in a diaper and or his pacifier.

He was actually becoming a very well behaved baby. Needing only the occasional trip over his Nana's lap. She also noticed he was becoming a very happy baby.

He could now stand a bit if he held onto something by himself. She would occasionally find him standing in his playpen. The thing that seemed to make him the happiest was his newfound mobility.

Todd had learned that he could crawl. When she left him out of his playpen Nana might find him anywhere in the house. He loved going to the playground Melanie had built for him and driving his electric toy car around the grounds.

It did bother Nana that his wife other than providing him with anything he needed, simply ignored him. She also noticed that Todd did not seem to care.

Nana also noticed that Melanie was getting a bit out of hand. The girl was never home, twice in just the last week she had stayed out all night. Nana knew that Melanie was seeing the pool boy at the country club. She had even brought him over for dinner one night. He was about twenty and quite the hunk. He snickered a bit at Todd as his Nana was feeding him in his high chair. Todd did not seem to care, just the same a dirty look from Nana stopped Robert dead in his tracks.

Today had been a very long day, she had placed Todd in his crib about and hour ago. Then Nana took a bath herself, before making herself some hot tea and lying in bed reading a book. Just then the phone rang.

"Hello Nana, its Melanie I sort of need your help. I need you to get some cash from my bedroom and come and bail Robert and me out of jail. I will explain everything later."

Suddenly Nana was angry. "Young lady if you expect to be bailed out you will explain now."

Melanie did not like her employee's tone, but decided for now she needed to be nice and explain.

"Robert and I were hitting a few clubs, he got busted for DUI and I sort of yelled at the cops. So they arrested me for public drunkenness. Now will you please come bail me out. This place is creepy and they are going to put me in a cell when I get off the phone." The usually tough Melanie was almost in tears as she waited for and answer.

"Yes dear, I will be right there. Don't talk to anyone and mind the nice officers. Now where do I find this cash?"

Accident ch4

Nana got dressed and then made the quick drive to the police station. Once inside she first ask if anyone had tried to bail Robert out.

"Ma'am we contacted his father, he said a night in jail would do the boy some good."

Nana smiled " well I am certainly not one to go against a parents wishes." She then asked what it would take to get Melanie out.

"Well her bail would be $100 dollars Ma'am but the fine for public drunkenness is only two. If you want to put this behind the girl for now."

Nana handed the woman $200 dollars and smiled.

Soon Melanie came walking out of and open door. Her mouth was open too.

"Dammit Nana it took you long enough, what the hell did you do take a detour?"

Nana did not hesitate as she reached out and grabbed the girl by the ear.

"I really suggest you mind your mouth young lady your ass has enough to pay for tonight."

Melanie kept her mouth shut as Nana drug her towards the Ford Explorer Melanie had purchased for Nana to take Todd to his rehab.

Nana opened the back door and told Melanie to get in the car seat.

"The hell if I am sitting in a baby seat, you bitch."

Three sharp smacks to Melanie's behind changed her mind. She quickly jumped in the seat and Nana strapped her in.

"Young lady I do not wish to here even a whimper from you until we get home.'

For some reason Melanie kept her mouth shut as she sat in the baby seat. For at least the first few minutes of the drive.

"Nana what about Robert because of your rudeness I forgot all about him?"

"Don't you worry about my rudeness little girl. Roberts father thought he should spend the night in jail and I agreed. Now once again I warn you to shut the hell up."

When they arrived back home. Nana unbuckled Melanie then picked her up placing her on her hip.

"Nana put me down I will not be treated like this."

"You will be treated as I choose little girl, I suggest you do not make noise enough to wake up the baby."

Nana took Melanie straight to her bedroom. Then without a word removed her jeans and panties, before placing the small girl over her lap.

Melanie was still irate," what the fuck do you think you are doing Nana? I am so going to fire your ass."

Nana smiled "You silly girl how are you going to fire me. I am in charge of Todd not you. He considers himself a baby, and does not care who knows it. One word from his Nana and he divorces you. I think that would leave you homeless and living on the street."

Melanie did not say a word, she suddenly knew what Nana was saying was true. Before she could think what to do the spanking began.

Melanie thought her behind was covered with hot coals as she cried out and screamed. Just the same Nana continued to let her hand reign down on the small girls behind.

The spanking finished as abruptly as it began.

"Now Melanie when I let you up, I wants your ass in bed now."

Melanie jumped off Nana's lap and crawled in the bed. Still crying she covered herself and between sobs stared at Nana.

"Young lady I consider your husband a two year old. Since you do not need diapers, I will now treat you as if you are three. Mess with me and you will be out on your nose."

It was now clear who was in charge. Melanie afraid of being put out on the street became a perfect little three year old.

She spent her days not only playing with her husband, but also sort of watching after him like a big sister.

The staff soon learned that Nana not Melanie or Todd was in charge. They honestly thought it was wonderful and did everything they could to help her.

Todd dressed as a baby and Melanie dressed, as a toddler was quite the site around the town.

Over the next few months Todd through rehab regained his strength. Before anyone might have expected he was walking again.

As playmates he and Melanie became closer than they ever had as husband and wife.

Nana knew exactly when it was time to potty train Todd. It was a lot of work and took longer than most two year old's but with Melanie's help she managed.

Once he was potty trained Nana began to let Todd and his wife grow up again. Letting them begin to sleep together again after about a year and a half was risky but worth it.

The happiest day of Nana's life was when the doctor told Melanie she was pregnant. Nana was happy that she would have a new baby to take care of.

Melanie had become the perfect wife for Todd and honestly loved him as much as Todd loved her. Todd was working now running the company that had given him his wealth in the first place.

Running it with a newer friendly outlook. His first act as CEO was to give every employee a generous raise.

The bottom line was that Melanie and Todd had found each other when once they were lost. There love was genuine and they looked forward to parent hood.

They also had a love for Nana; they knew she was their guiding light. They also often found out that messing up was not healthy for their behinds.

The bottom line was that both of them understood there past mistakes. They were grateful that Nana was there to make sure they did not make them again.

The End

Archived