LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any ps4 gamers?

dl2024

4 hours ago, Pokemonfan said:

I play PS4 as well. Call of Duty, Dying Light 1 and 2, Far Cry 6, Madden 22, NBA 2K22. Message me if u want my gamer tag 

Those are all pretty good games buddy! The games that I like to play are ghost of Tsushima, Marvel's Spider-Man, The far cry series, cyberpunk 2077, fallout 4, metal gear solid V, Doom, Doom Eternal, The Ratchet & Clank series, The assassin's Creed series, and The uncharted series. My gamertag is wallcrawler95! If you wanna add me pokey!?? I DON'T mind!????♥️??♥️???☺️?♥️????????♥️??

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Those are all pretty good games buddy! The games that I like to play are ghost of Tsushima, Marvel's Spider-Man, The far cry series, cyberpunk 2077, fallout 4, metal gear solid V, Doom, Doom Eternal, The Ratchet & Clank series, The assassin's Creed series, and The uncharted series. My gamertag is wallcrawler95! If you wanna add me pokey!?? I DON'T mind!????♥️??♥️???☺️?♥️????????♥️??

Sent u a request I am Tennisfan_007. I have Marvels Spiderman too Great game!

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Pokemonfan said:

Sent u a request I am Tennisfan_007. I have Marvels Spiderman too Great game!

That sounds GREAT buddy! I'll have to check my PlayStation feed! I'll DEFINITELY friend ya!????♥️????????♥️??

I am on Playstation 4 and I play call of Duty all the time. If your interested, you can add me as Kamoddfighter_76

And if you want to do an ABDL Call of duty squad, let me know

• Like 1

got a question for ps4 gamers, are you having trouble with the virtual keyboard? i thought it was my controllers r2 button so i got some replacement pads and changed it, it fixed one problem i had(in star trek online my character would shoot guns on its own, any other game it triggered whatever the r2 button was suppose to be for on its own), but i still have the onscreen keyboard dropping on me, makes it hard to buy zen or type anything, its extremely annoying, is it just mine? does anyone else have this?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 3:02 PM, Kawaharu said:

I am on Playstation 4 and I play call of Duty all the time. If your interested, you can add me as Kamoddfighter_76

And if you want to do an ABDL Call of duty squad, let me know

You can send me a friend request if you want buddy, my gamertag is Wallcrawler95!??????????♥️???☺️?????