LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any ps4 gamers?

dl2024

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 4/4/2020 at 9:36 AM, astrodiaper said:

I guess my question would be what are you playing? I'm currently on MLB 20, SFV and a bit on a Final Fantasy kick. PS4 of course. 

On 8/16/2020 at 5:04 AM, dl2024 said:

atm not playing as much but usually destiny 2 or overwatch

I Play GT, BFV, NMS, GTAV for anyone who plays online?

9 hours ago, Space Pants said:

I Play GT, BFV, NMS, GTAV for anyone who plays online?

I’m still rockin SFV and Gran Turismo. I also got Virtua Fighter V, when I get time to play. 

2 hours ago, astrodiaper said:

I’m still rockin SFV and Gran Turismo. I also got Virtua Fighter V, when I get time to play. 

Ah ok, Im not very good at Gran Turismo but if you ever want play online you could pm your GT if you like?

22 minutes ago, Space Pants said:

Ah ok, Im not very good at Gran Turismo but if you ever want play online you could pm your GT if you like?

?. Neither am I. I’m one of those “if you ain’t rubbin, you ain’t racing” types, which seems to be frowned upon in GT. I’ll get that for you when I get off work. 

• Haha 1
  • 4 months later...
6 hours ago, barnburner said:

A friend of mine might be giving me his old PS4 before the year ends, only game I am looking forward to playing is Gran Turismo 7.

I’m hopeful for that one too. I’m also hoping there are way more cars than what’s in GT Sport.  

• 1 month later...

PS4 Gamer here as well, as for my gamer tag.. same as here, Nyte Kitsune, yes.. very original..  Currently play Warframe, Skyrim, NFS Games, Biomutant, Mutant Football League. Also play games on Nintendo Switch (Mostly Pokemon games) and PC - Forza Horizon 4 (haven't picked up FH 5 yet), FFXIV (Famfrit), Mechwarrior Online, and Star Wars the Old Republic

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm DEFINITELY an gamer!!!????????? And I have so many NEW games to play, it's ridiculous!????????? Which is a good problem to have!??♥️??

On 2/2/2022 at 1:49 PM, Kawaharu said:

I'm on PS4 and my gamer tag is Kamodofighter_76

Hey buddy! My gamertag is wallcrawler95 if you wanna add me!!!!!??♥️????????

2 hours ago, Wowpally said:

Yes and kawaharu

I'll be SURE to check my Playstation feed, then buddy! But I'm just gonna let you KNOW that I DON'T play a LOT of multiplayer games. PLUS the fact that you have to pay to play usually! There are SOME games with that exemption though.?????☺️????♥️??