LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Sister( Private W/Gavin)

Daddydrew

As Andrew was sitting on the couch while on his laptop, he was looking at potential candidates. For awhile now, he was thinking of adding someone new to his small family. At the age of 25, Andrew owned a very successful marketing company, which gave him a lot of flexibility. Standing at 6'5 and a fit 230 pounds, Andrew is a former college swimmer. He was currently in a relationship, well a different kind of relationship. It started off as any relationship, but then blossomed into something much more. At first him and Sarah were in a typical relationship, but now the dynamics are much different. Andrew has turned his college lover into his own personal baby girl. He controls everything she does, not too mention he has her satisfy his every sexual need. "Sweetie, come here. Daddy has something he wants to ask you."

She was in the kitchen drinking her juic smiling"coming daddy"sarah said happily.she happily skipped to him being 22 and only in a bra and not shirt and just a diaper and sat on the couch"what is it daddy did i do wrong again?".As she asked that she couldn't think of any rule she had broken"ive kept my drinks in the kitchen,ive brushed my teeth and made my bed"she said still nervous"i haven't broken any rules

Andrew gave Sarah a stern look and said, "No honey, you haven't done anything wrong. At least right now. Come here I want to ask you something." Without asking, Andrew gently grabbed Sarah and placed her right next to him. "How would you like, another baby girl in the house?"

"Id like it daddy"she said happily and giggling"but why daddy if you dont mind me asking".sarah said this while smiling glad shes not in the but didn't like how stern you were and she peed her diaper"daddy i had a number 1 accident im sorry"she says blushing 

Andrew gently grabbed Sarah cheeks as he pointed her eyes at him. "Well baby girl, I think it'll be fun to have another diapered butt around here. Besides you'll have someone to play with when daddies working." He gave her a kiss on the lips and released his hand. "Oh is that right baby?" Andrew said as he felt sarah's diaper. "Hmmm you're not that wet." He then put more of his hand into her diaper as he really got a handful of Sarah. "you're a good girl for telling daddy you peed yourself. But your diaper can hold a little more. Besides I want to show you some of the candidates daddy was looking over."

"But daddy i want a change i no like wet diapey?"she says im her cute baby voice as she smiles."pwease change me daddy then ill look at anything you want without fussing?"she says giggling a little bit knowing what he'll do is take a girl off the street."daddy will you do one of them like you did to me and take them off the street by force?"she asks.

Andrew let out a sigh saying. "Daddy doesn't like you telling me when to change you princess." Giving a swat to Sarah's diapered butt. "But you're lucky you're so dam cute. Lay down on the floor while daddy gets you a new diaper." He grabbed a new diaper and changing supplies as he put the supplies down. "Honey, remember I told you not to bring that up, especially if there are other people around. But yes, I will take them by force. But it's for the best. Besides aren't you much happier now? Being daddies baby girl?"

"Well i know my girlfriend was worried sick thank you for sometimes letting me see,her now daddy"sarah says laying on the ground smiling."i do miss her being around all the time though daddy?"sarah says because she is lesbian but tolerates daddy."im sorry for begging you to change me daddy i wont do it,again.

"Well daddy can be nice for his special girl. But only when she makes daddy happy." Andrew said as he started to untape Sarah's diaper.He removed the soiled the diaper as Andrew started to rub Sarah's shaven pussy. "Mmm nice and smooth, just the way daddy likes it." Grabbing a wipe, he started to wipe Sarah, then powder her. "Do you like when daddy wipes and cleans you baby girl?"

"Yes daddy i do like it?" She said smiling and giggling that it tickles."hey,daddy when's the next time youll let me go see carly my girlfriend?"she,asks smiling and blushing?"ive been really good this last month and i really want to go see her maybe stay the night if you wouldn't mind"she says blushing 

Andrew taped the new diaper onto Sarah. "You really want to see her don't you? Well, I guess I can drop you off this weekend. I'll leave her some diapers and supplies. Go ahead and message her and ask. However, you must be messaging daddy the whole time you're there. Is that understood?"

"She said yes thats fine with her?"she said smiling and giggled and soon got packed and went to the car."lets go daddy i want to see her really bad she says she has a surprise for me?"sarah says happily 

"Yes let me get the keys." Andrew said as he was opening the door. He opened the car door as Sarah car seat was in the back. He lifted Sarah up into the seat, and buckled her in. "Are you still dry princess?" Andrew asked as he was putting her luggage in the car.

Andrew looked in his visor at sarah in the back saying, "well if she doesn't do that certain something again I won't have to yell. An i dont mean to scare you honey, but daddy needs to make sure you and everyone else knows who is in charge." Andrew pulled up. "Now let me say hi to her before i leave you with her."

Carly opens the outside door and sarah runs to her hugging her.carly lets her go inside and speaks"hey you know you should let her,stay here and you can have her on the weekends"carly says smiling 

Andrew slammed his door, as Sarah went inside he stood over Carly. "I have told you this before, do not to let her out of the car without asking me! Second that's a terrible idea, the fact that I m even giving you an extra day should be good enough. She needs to be with me, not with you." Breathing heavily to try and calm himself down he said, "Let me say goodbye before I say anything else."

"Im trying to be nice lets keep in mind she is my girlfriend and you kidnapped her from me." "Be glad i didn't call the cops because i was tempted"carly said smirking"she's my lover she's just acting to love you?"carly,says laughing a little bit

Andrew then pulled Carly aside and said, "the fuck did you just say to me? Don't you dare talk to me like that! I didn't kidnapped anyone. Sarah chose this life and the only reason you're still in her life is because i allow it. An if you ever think about telling anyone, you might be the next one." Andrew then went to sarah as he said, "baby give daddy a kiss beforr i leave." Andrew wanted to show his dominance in front of Carly so he wanted to drag out this kiss

Andrew didn't like not being able to say goodbye to Sarah the way he wanted. He pounded on the door for a solid 2 minutes as loud as he could, yelling "Let me in! Carly..Sarah you text me in an hour got it?" Andrew left feeling a little defeated but more angry. Carly was a problem and he needed to take action.