LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Elise is just an old lady living at home with her cat when a bad storm comes through town. She thinks little of it until she sees a younger woman struggling in the adverse elements and decides she must help. 

This story was commissioned by RoboNarples.

---

I'm only able to write as much as I do thanks to the support of all my patrons. For $5 a month you can see every story update I write a week before anyone else and for $10 a month you get the early access plus access to TWENTY-SIX EXCLUSIVE STORIES only available to patrons. There are more rewards and tiers available and all can be seen on my Patreon page. Any and all support is very appreciated

https://www.patreon.com/Elfy88

---

Elise’s Guest

By Elfy

The rain was lashing against the windows. The sky was streaked with lightning and it didn’t look like it was going to let up any time soon. The old house creaked as a strong gust of wind blew against the walls. At a time when modern buildings were popping up everywhere this old building seemed like an oddity. It was small and filled with all the things you would associate with your grandparents. Outdated technology, cosy rugs and furniture and lots of photos.

Elise walked down the creaky stairs with her cat at her heels. At sixty-five years old Elise wasn’t as spry as she used to be but she was still able to take care of her house without an issue. Her children had grown up and left home whilst her husband had unfortunately passed away a few years prior.

At 5’7” Elise wasn’t particularly tall and she had grown a little plump as she aged. She wouldn’t describe herself as overweight but she certainly wasn’t thin either. The storm had interrupted her quiet reading time and she was now heading downstairs to turn on the old television.

“Careful, Trevor.” Elise said with a slightly shaking voice as the cat darted in front of her and threatened to trip her up.

Just as Elise reached the bottom of the stairs there was a flash from outside and then a loud crackle of thunder that seemed to be from directly overhead. The cat let out a startled meow before darting into the living room. Elise looked up to the small window at the top of her front door and shivered, the cold weather sent a chill down her body despite the comfort of the room.

“Silly thing!” Elise shook her head and chuckled at her cat, “Trevor, it’s just loud noise. It can’t hurt you.”

Elise walked across the hallway and into the living room. The fireplace opposite the doorway was more a decorative piece since the central heating had been installed but it was on evenings like this that Elise liked to light it up and sit on the couch doing a puzzle. She turned to face the large window to the outside world and saw Trevor hiding underneath the small table beneath it, his large feline eyes looking out wildly.

“You’re OK, Trevor.” Elise said softly as she walked across the room, “Look, it’s just a storm.”

Elise reached down and picked up her scared cat. She opened the curtain a little and looked out the window with Trevor in her arms. The rain was driving at the glass and branches were bending with the strong winds that periodically lashed against the building.

“See, nothing wro-” Elise stopped mid-sentence.

In the stormy darkness Elise could see the silhouette of a woman. The woman’s back was bent against the wind but she didn’t look like she was making much progress as she tried to walk up the road. Elise squinted her eyes just as the shadowed person lurched sideways into her bush. She slowly pulled herself out but something definitely seemed wrong.

Elise couldn’t take her eyes off the mysterious person and she was just wondering if she should try to help when they suddenly fell to the ground right in front of the gate. Elise gasped in shock and let go of Trevor who landed on his four paws and scurried back under the table.

Elise hurried as fast as she was able to the front door. She opened it up and immediately got hit by a wall of water as the rain blew in towards her. A strong wind rattled down the hallway and blew some papers on a nearby table to the floor. Elise shielded her eyes from the rain and hurried out into the garden without even putting any shoes on.

The rain was coming down so hard and the wind howling so loudly that it was difficult to hear anything else. Elise splashed threw the puddles on the short path before opening her small metal gate. The woman came into focus now and the light from the hallway allowed Elise to see who she was dealing with.

The collapsed woman looked young. Elise didn’t think she could be beyond her early twenties and she was very pretty, her skin was almost ghostly white and although she was conscious she looked up at Elise silently. Her long golden hair was draped half over her face and half her face was lying in a very shallow puddle. She had a backpack on that looked absolutely soaked through.

“Come on, dear.” Elise had to shout to be heard over the weather, “Let’s get you inside.”

Elise started trying to get the woman up and after a little bit of effort she found the stranger able to lean on her as they walked towards the house.

“What are you doing out here?” Elise asked as they passed under the porch and crossed into the house, “What’s your name?”

“Em… Emily…” The woman breathed weakly.

Elise helped Emily into the living room and laid her down on the couch. She went back and closed the front door before returning to the living room to find Emily had apparently fallen asleep. She had tried taking her backpack off and it hung loosely from one arm.

Now that Elise could get a better look at Emily she was able to make a better assessment of her new guest. Emily looked even prettier in the full light of the living room, her soft features reminded Elise a lot of her own daughter. Elise checked the woman’s pulse and found that her heart was beating quite quickly, it seemed like she was sick in some way. Trevor, unable to ignore his curiosity, walked cautiously towards the couch to nervously sniff the new intruder.

“Get away, Trevor. Let the poor girl rest.” Elise shooed the cat away.

Elise was strong for her age and she managed to get Emily’s arm over her shoulder and start walking her towards the stairs. Trevor followed them until a fresh clap of thunder caused the feline to dart for his hiding spot under the table again.

“W-What are you doing?” Emily’s eyes only half-opened.

“You’re sick.” Elise replied as she turned the young woman to the stairs, “I’m taking you to the guest bedroom for some rest.”

“No… I shouldn’t…” Emily’s voice was very quiet, “I need to get back to my dorm.”

“Where is this dorm?” Elise asked, “Because if it’s any further away than the end of the street I’m not sure you’re going to make it.”

Emily seemed to slacken a little in Elise’s arms. The older woman sighed as she continued to manhandle her guest up and towards the spare bedroom. This girl needed some very special care and treatment, Elise was confident that she could help this girl to relax and recover.

Elise practically dragged Emily down the landing and to the last door at the end of the hallway. Elise turned the dusty handle and helped Emily inside, she swayed dangerously as Elise let go of her. This wasn’t a room Elise went in often and she hoped Emily would understand what an honour it was for her to be let in here, no other visitor would be allowed in.

“What… What is this?” Emily asked as she looked around with her half-closed eyes.

“This was my daughter’s room.” Elise replied with a wide smile, “My little princess loved to come in here when she was unwell, even when she got a bit older and had moved to the other bedroom. Zoe spent many weeks in her special room.”

“I… I… I can’t…” Emily swayed dramatically and she took a couple of steps to the side to lean against the wall.

Elise barely noticed Emily’s trouble staying vertical as she looked around at the room. The walls were a pastel pink with a frieze running around them about a third of the way up. Steam trains were stencilled just above the white frieze and cartoon animals ran below it. The window on the far side of the room was covered by white net curtains, the rain lashing against the window sounded even louder in the otherwise silent room.

To the side of the window was a large white make-up desk and chair. The mirror was ringed with lightbulbs as if it was owned by a Hollywood starlet. The top of the desk and the drawers were still filled with make-up from the last time Elise’s daughter had used the room all those years ago. Elise only came in here when she had very special visitors, she never liked to touch anything if she didn’t have to.

Along the wall with the door a bed sat. It was very old-fashioned but that fit the décor of the rest of the house. The four-post bed was made of a dark wood but the pillowcases and sheets were all pink. The duvet had a large picture of a fantasy castle and a princess on it.

The other things in the room looked a little more expected. There was a bookshelf full of children’s books and a chest of drawers next to the door to the closet. All together the room looked like it would be appropriate for a young girl.

“Let’s get you undressed.” Elise said in a kindly manner as she walked over to where Emily was leaning.

“I can do it…” Emily said but she offered no resistance as Elise started to remove her soaking jacket.

Elise took the jacket from the young woman and dropped it on to the floor. She pulled her shirt over her head leaving her with just a bra on her top half. As Elise stripped Emily down she muttered small platitudes and encouragements. The older woman could see Emily’s cheeks blushing a light shade of pink but she made no effort to stop the undressing. She didn’t seem able to resist the old lady.

Emily’s pants came off next leaving the exhausted woman in just her underwear. Elise thought the college student looked a little thin and resolved to fatten her up a bit as she helped her recover from whatever was wrong. Elise decided that Emily hadn’t been looking after herself properly but that was alright because Elise knew just how to help young women like this. It had always worked on her daughter after all and her mother had done the same thing for her when she was a child as well.

Elise reached around Emily and unclipped her bra. It slid down her arms and the breasts within drooped ever so slightly as the bra came down. Elise pulled it away and dropped it with the rest of the clothes.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart.” Elise said softly as she noticed Emily tremble slightly, “We’re nearly done and you can get into bed. I have some lovely medicine for you. You’ll feel like a new person in no time.”

Elise reached down and hooked her thumbs in the waistband of Emily’s panties. The soaked underwear was gently slid down and Elise was soon able to see all of Emily’s most intimate parts. She was unsurprised to see she was completely hairless between her legs, which seemed to be the fashion with young women these days.

Once Elise had managed to unhook the panties from Emily’s feet she pulled back the covers on the bed to allow Emily to climb in. Elise smiled warmly as Emily seemed to sink into the soft bedding, her face was red but a smile crossed her lips as her head hit the pillow.

“I’ll be right back.” Elise said softly.

Elise left the room and hurried down to her kitchen. She opened the drawer which contained all of her medicine and sifted through it looking for one thing in particular. Once she found the small bottle she poured a small about in a glass and then topped it up with some milk, she stirred it in and then carried it back up to the bedroom. She found that Emily was already falling asleep.

“Here you go, sweetie.” Elise handed the glass to Elise who sat up a little.

“What is it?” Emily asked weakly. She was already feeling a little stronger than when she had first stumbled in.

“Just some medicine to help you feel better.” Elise said in a motherly way, “Drink up.”

Elise smiled as Emily put the glass to her lips and gave it a smell. Clearly she didn’t find anything offensive about the medicine-laced milk as she quickly downed the whole glass. It worked very quickly and within a few minutes Emily was lying down and drifting off into sleep.

“Sweet dreams, baby.” Elise whispered.

Elise kissed Emily on the forehead before finally leaving her bedside. She needed to prepare some things if she was going to properly rehabilitate this unfortunate woman. In Elise’s mind there was only one thing a wayward woman like this needed.

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

With the storm continuing to bring wind and rain Elise sets about her work of looking after Emily. Elise's guest wakes up to find her strange situation and an older lady who seems strangely intent on looking after her.

---

I'm only able to write as much as I do thanks to the support of all my patrons. For $5 a month you can see every story update I write a week before anyone else and for $10 a month you get the early access plus access to TWENTY-SIX EXCLUSIVE STORIES only available to patrons. There are more rewards and tiers available and all can be seen on my Patreon page. Any and all support is very appreciated

---

Elise looked out the windows of the living room with a smile on her face. The storm hadn’t let up in the two hours since Emily had arrived and Elise saw streams of water running down her garden path. She had been waiting to see if Emily was going to wake up but it seemed like she was out like a light, that wasn’t a surprise with the powerful sedative she had been given and even when she came around she would be pretty out of it. It was for Emily’s own good though, Elise had no trouble rationalising what she had to do since it had worked so well for her own daughter.

Turning away from the window and avoiding Trevor who almost got caught up under her feet Elise started walking back up the stairs. The older woman walked down the landing and opened the door to her daughter’s old bedroom. Sure enough Emily was still in the bed snoring gently but otherwise dead to the world.

Elise walked over to the drawers and pulled open the top one. She smiled as she saw the diapers that reminded her of her daughter. They hadn’t been touched in a long while but they seemed to still be in one piece. Elise pulled the top diaper out and looked at it in the light. The white plastic exterior was decorated with pictures of princesses, they looked just like Elise remembered though they were slightly bigger than her memory envisaged. Elise was lost for a couple of minutes as pictures of Zoe in these diapers danced through her mind, memories of previous years that Elise missed greatly.

Eventually Elise turned to face Emily again. The young woman looked so much like Zoe that if she squinted she could easily confuse the two. Her hair was the same shade of blonde and her soft facial features looked just like a younger Zoe. Elise walked back across the room, the only sound was Emily’s soft breathing and the ticking of the clock in the hallway.

“Let’s get you nice and comfortable.” Elise whispered though there was no one to hear her.

Throwing the covers back Elise uncovered the naked woman. She wasted no time in placing the diaper between Emily’s legs before unfolding it, just as Elise had suspected the diaper would be a perfect fit. Elise lifted Emily’s legs and slid the padding underneath her, the plastic crinkled softly as the legs were lowered and Emily’s butt came down on the rear of the disposable underwear. The front was pulled up and then taped tightly closed around Emily’s waist.

“I’ll be back to check on you later.” Elise said as she placed the cover back on the sleeping girl.

---

Elise woke up the next morning with the sun coming in through the window. The storm of the previous night had blown itself out and now the morning looked very clear. As Elise got out of bed she pulled on her dressing gown and looked out of the window. Trevor meowed from the end of the bed.

“Yes, I know you’re hungry.” Elise said as she turned around, “Come on.”

As soon as Elise opened the door Trevor ran out and down the stairs. Elise followed the feline into the kitchen where Trevor’s bowl was waiting to be filled. Trevor watched with his bright cat’s eyes as Elise scooped half a tin of cat food into the bowl and topped it up with some dry treats.

As Trevor started greedily gulping down the food Elise went to a cabinet she hadn’t opened in many years. She stretched as she reached for the door and smiled when it swung open. Everything in that small space brought back memories from Elise’s past. Large baby bottles, sippy cups, childish bowls and many more items sat on the dark and dusty shelf. Elise pulled down one of the bottles and gave it a quick clean.

Once she was satisfied she put some more of the medicine in the bottle and topped it up with milk. This was all giving Elise fantastic feelings of nostalgia, she felt like she was ten years younger and looking after her sickly daughter again. She then filled a bowl with baby food that she briefly warmed up in the microwave.

Elise returned upstairs with the bottle and bowl and made her way down to the childish bedroom. She opened the door up and looked over to the bed. Emily was lying there but most definitely awake, her wide eyes stared wildly at Elise as she walked around the bed to stand next to her. Emily’s eyes stared up and her lips moved but no sound came out.

“Did you have a good rest?” Elise asked as she sat the bottle on the bedside table.

Elise watched Emily trying to move her mouth and speak but she was having a real tough time making the words happen. She smiled patiently down at the young woman.

“What… Happen?” Emily forced out. It looked like it took every ounce of energy she had to speak.

“Relax, sweetie.” Elise said as she stroked the hair out of Emily’s face, “I gave you some medicine to help you relax. It’s just until you get better.”

Elise picked up the bed cover and threw it to the side. She reached down and between Emily’s legs, she pressed her palm against the padding and found it to be spongy and warm. She smiled and noticed Emily moving her eyes to look away.

“It’s OK, baby.” Elise said with a small chuckle, “Just let Aunty Elise take care of everything.”

As Elise started to pull the tapes off the diaper she heard Emily making whining and grunting noises. She was completely unable to move her arms and legs and she couldn’t speak without a supreme effort.

Elise lowered the front of the diaper to reveal the very wet padding inside. With one of her long fingers Elise prodded the padding and saw some of the urine move along the top of the absorbent area. The diaper had been wet very recently, Elise wondered if Emily had been asleep or awake when it happened.

“What a wet baby girl!” Elise said teasingly.

Elise took some baby wipes from the drawers and started rubbing them against Emily’s skin. Elise hummed happily as she cleaned the stranger’s crotch. The older woman acted as if this was the most normal thing in the world even as Emily clearly groaned her disapproval. Once Elise was satisfied with the cleaning she pulled the used diaper out, she went over to the drawers for a fresh disposable which was taped on to Emily in short order.

“Let’s give you something to eat.” Elise smiled.

Elise sat down on the edge of the bed and reached forwards to Emily’s limp body. With no small effort she turned the young woman around and laid her across her lap. She looked down at Emily only to see two very fearful eyes staring back up at her, she had nothing to be scared of though since Elise just wanted to look after her.

Elise could feel Emily trying to tense her muscles or moving but she couldn’t get any force into her movements. Her arms flopped around and tried to push against Elise but she couldn’t manage any kind of meaningful movement. Elise smiled down at her.

“Just relax.” Elise said as if talking to a fussy baby, “I’m just going to give you some yummy food. Zoe used to love having me feed her when she was poorly.”

“Ple…” Emily was desperately trying to speak but the sedatives in her system made it next to impossible, “Go…”

Elise ignored Emily’s half-formed words and reached over to the nightstand to pick up the bowl of baby food which had now cooled down. She dipped a small plastic spoon into the food and brought it up to her lips to blow on it a little. She could see Emily was trying to raise her arms but her weak movements were just like those of an actual baby and were easily ignored.

“Open up for the choo-choo-train!” Elise said in syrupy baby talk.

Elise saw Emily turn her head away as her desperate eyes looked towards the window. The older woman simply rolled her eyes at her guest’s obstinacy. The hand that was underneath Emily’s head turned to force the younger woman to look at her. Her eyes were shining with tears.

Elise pushed the spoon forwards and against the lips of Emily. After some resistance and a groan of defeat the hungry woman opened her mouth and allowed the spoon to be inserted. As Elise prepared the second spoonful she watched as Emily winced at the taste of the baby mush. She hunched her shoulders up as much as she could and shook her head a little.

“It’s good for you.” Elise cooed, “Be a good girl and eat your breakfast.”

Another spoonful was pressed forwards and Emily swallowed it as fast as she could. Elise smiled and dipped the spoon in again and again. She patiently waited for Emily to swallow each mouthful but kept feeding her more. Eventually she was having to scrape the bowl to get the last of the food out. Some of the mush had ended up running down Emily’s chin and on to her bare body.

“We’ll need to remember to get you a bib next time won’t we, little one.” Elise asked without expecting a response, “Now for your bottle. Some lovely milk and medicine for you.”

Elise saw Emily’s eyes widen at the word “medicine” but she didn’t slow down or hesitate as she picked the bottle up and turned it upside down. A single drop of the sweet milk leaked out of the teat and fell against Emily’s breast causing the nearly nude girl to jump.

It seemed like Emily was much keener to open her mouth and accept the baby bottle. Elise was glad that she was being cooperative even if she knew it was likely to wash away the taste of the baby food. Zoe had always been the same when she was at home.

Elise pushed the bottle between Emily’s lips and started humming a soft lullaby. At first Elise could feel that Emily wasn’t sucking, the bottle remained stationary even while her limbs moved. Elise sat patiently waiting, she could hear Emily breathing through her nose as she looked up desperately. Several minutes must’ve passed before Elise finally felt soft movement on the bottle as it bobbed against Emily’s lips. The younger woman’s face blushed a deep red as she sucked on the bottle.

“All gone!” Elise said in mock surprise when the bottle was finally drained.

As Elise put the bottle back on the bedside cabinet the young woman let out a loud burp causing Elise to giggle. Emily was clearly already starting to get tired again. Elise placed Emily back in the bed and covered her up again, as she pulled the blanket over her she saw that the padding of the diaper had already darkened. She smiled and gave Emily a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

---

Elise returned to the bedroom shortly after she had finished her lunch. She was carrying yet another bottle and bowl of food. The food was not just baby food but a very fatty version of it, it was designed for babies who needed to gain weight and now Elise was giving it, in large quantities, to Emily. That poor girl was all skin and bones and Elise was determined to get some weight on her before she left.

Emily was still lying in bed but was wide awake. Elise started repeating the same procedure from the morning and placed the weak girl’s lunch on the dresser as she pulled back the covers.

“You look so sweet, I could just eat you up!” Elise said excitedly, “Oh, I know. Wait right there!”

Elise hurried out of the room and into her bedroom. She dug around in the closet for a minute before finding what she was looking for. Like many women her age Elise hadn’t really got into the new digital world, she didn’t have a smartphone or a modern computer, but what she did have was a Polaroid camera.

Elise rushed back into the childlike bedroom and stood at the foot of the bed. Emily was exposed and lying on the mattress as Elise gleefully lifted the old camera to her face. After a couple of seconds and despite Emily’s grunted attempts at complaint the flash went off and the photo was taken. Elise took the printed out photo and shook it a few times as she waited for the image to show up.

“Just wonderful!” Elise smiled before turning the picture around to show Emily, “A little souvenir, a way to remember your time here.”

Elise’s smile faltered when she saw Emily tightly close her eyes as tears rolled down her cheeks. Emily’s face was very red and her body was shaking slightly. The poor girl was crying!

“Oh, don’t worry, baby.” Elise sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked the nearest of Emily’s cheeks, “You won’t be leaving here for a while yet. No need to cry, sweetie.”

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...

With the storm continuing to bring wind and rain Elise sets about her work of looking after Emily. Elise's guest wakes up to find her strange situation and an older lady who seems strangely intent on looking after her.

---

---

Elise manoeuvred Emily into position across her lap again. The same process started to repeat itself with Elise spoon feeding the younger woman. Elise noticed Emily didn’t put up as much of a fight this time, it was hard to know if that was because she was hungry or enjoying it. Elise would guess it was the latter since she knew how much Zoe loved this.

After about three quarters of the bowl Emily suddenly stopped eating. She closed her mouth and looked up at Elise with wide wild eyes. She started squirming as much as she was able to and just as Elise was about to ask what was wrong she heard the young woman suddenly pass some gas. She suddenly realised what was about to happen and a wide smile broke over her face.

“Uh oh.” Elise said playfully, “Is someone about to leave a big stinky present for me?”

It was obvious that Emily was trying to resist her body but it was equally obvious she was losing the battle. Elise put the bowl down and gently placed her free hand against the diaper between Emily’s legs.

“Push it all out.” Elise encouraged gently, “Get all that yucky poopy out of you.”

Emily tried to speak but all that came out was a childish babble. Elise watched as the young woman seemed to physically give up. Emily’s eyes closed and Elise could feel her muscles tensing. There was a pregnant pause where Elise barely dared to breathe, she saw Emily’s face turning red.

“That’s it… Good girl.” Elise softly encouraged the straining woman.

Elise looked down at the diaper and then quite suddenly felt the area between Emily’s legs starting to expand. Her heart fluttered as she felt the soft excrement pushing against the padding. The warmth spread out through the plastic quickly and Elise could feel the poop pushing out and spreading.

The younger woman must really have needed to go because she kept pushing more of the stinky mess out and into the diaper. Tears were rolling down her face long before she finally relaxed.

“Doesn’t that feel better?” Elise said.

Elise massaged the diaper and pushed the fully loaded padding against the girl. She rubbed it around a bit and chuckled as she heard Emily groan. It was only a few seconds before the smell started to leak out.

“It’s OK, sweetie.” Elise said to the student, “We’ll finish lunch and then I’ll change your stinky diaper, OK?”

Elise picked up the bowl and started to load the spoon again.

“P-Please…” Emily managed to force out followed by a sob.

Before Emily could say any more Elise pushed the spoon into her mouth and resumed the feeding. After a couple of seconds hesitation Emily visibly sighed and started eating again. When the bowl was finished Emily was fed the bottle. The whole time the feeding was happening the smell continued to get worse and Elise took any pause as an invitation to massage the full diaper again.

The milk contained more of the medicine and Emily was quickly finding it harder to resist again though she remained fully conscious. As soon as the lunch was finished Elise turned Emily back around and laid her on the bed again.

“I’ll be right back.” Elise said as she picked up the cutlery.

As Elise left the room she looked back at the bed where she could see the discoloured diaper was causing Emily some discomfort. She was moving ever so slightly but Elise could see that every slight twist or turn was causing the messy in the diaper to spread further. She could see Emily grimacing but she knew the student was secretly enjoying it. Zoe always acted the same way.

When Elise did return it was with a plastic tub that she had to drag in behind her. It was just big enough for Emily. Elise didn’t immediately put her guest in the tub though, she shuttled back and forth from the bathroom to fill the vessel with warm water. Every time Elise was in the room she could see Emily’s eyes following her. When the water was at a good level Elise started removing Emily’s diaper.

“What a stinky baby.” Elise said as she started wiping the younger woman’s diaper area, “It’s OK, baby. Babies go potty in their diapers and rely on others, you’ll be clean soon.”

By the time the tub was full Emily’s body was weak enough that Elise could easily carry her to the water. Elise lowered the smaller woman’s body into the warm water, she let out only a small murmur of complaint as her body was mostly submerged leaving just her breasts and above visible.

“Zoe used to love my sponge baths.” Elise said with a warm smile, “I’m sure you will too. I can be very gentle.”

Elise picked up a sponge and started cleaning Emily. She started at the top and worked her way down, a pleasant hum escaped her lips as she soaped her guest up and then rinsed it off with the sponge. Quite naturally water splashed all over and as the water level dropped more of Emily’s body became visible above the water.

Elise noticed that Emily was trembling slightly and she occasionally let out a high-pitched whine. She seemed to whine more whenever Elise washed one of her more sensitive areas. Elise simply smiled and continued until she was happy with Emily’s cleanliness.

Towels had been placed around the tub to collect the water and now Elise lifted Emily on to one of them. She left Emily there as she took the tub away, it was quite an effort to drag since it still had some water in it but Elise managed. Whilst she was gone Emily couldn’t even manage to roll over, she had a glazed look in her eyes as she watched the door and waited for Elise.

Elise returned with yet more towels and commenced with drying the obviously sedated Emily. Elise took her time as she didn’t want Emily to be uncomfortable in bed.

“There. Doesn’t it feel better to be all clean?” Elise asked rhetorically.

Emily tried to reply but could only make babbling sounds. Elise could see her face going red from the embarrassment at not being able to communicate properly.

“Hold on right there, sweetie.” Elise cooed as she stood up with a lot of effort.

Elise collected a new diaper from the chest of drawers and walked back to Emily. She crouched down between the naked woman’s legs and unfolded the padding. She lifted Emily’s legs up to slip the padding beneath her.

“Stop…” Emily’s voice was weak but she seemed suddenly more aware of what was happening, “… Not a… Baby…”

“It’s OK, just relax.” Elise said as she rubbed Emily’s naked thigh.

The diaper was pulled up between the younger woman’s legs and Elise saw her sigh out of resignation. Elise chuckled as she pulled the two sides of the diaper tight against Emily’s skin before taping them down. Elise knew that younger women always seemed to put up such a fuss when they were looked after like this but she was certain it was for their own good. Not only was she helping Emily recuperate from whatever illness was causing her trouble but she was sure the student would feel better than ever by the time it was all over.

With the new diaper taped around Emily’s waist Elise was just about to put her back to bed when she had an idea. Elise walked over to the pristine white wardrobe doors and opened one half of them. She rifled through a few of the outfits before pulling one out with excitement. She turned around and displayed it for Emily whose only reaction was to tightly close her eyes.

“Isn’t it gorgeous?” Elise asked as she turned to look at the garment herself, “Perfect for a special princess like you.”

The pink nightie was made of an extremely thin material and had white lacy frills around all of the holes. It was something Elise had made herself many years ago based on a design she had found in the children’s department of a clothing store.

Elise dressed Emily by feeding her limp arms through the holes and pulling it down over her body. When she laid Emily back down she smiled and chuckled giddily at the way the bottom of the thick diaper stuck out from under the nightie.

“I just have to get a photo of this!” Elise held up her camera and took another picture which quickly developed, “This can go up on the fridge. Oh, and this should make you feel better and heal faster.”

Elise pulled a pink and white pacifier out of her pocket and placed it in Emily’s mouth. The mouth guard slipped down until it pressed against the younger woman’s lips. Elise could see that Emily was blushing violently.

Elise turned and left the room ignoring Emily’s muffled calls. She needed to make sure her guest got plenty of rest so that she could recuperate. Zoe would always make a fuss like Emily for a while but she always calmed down eventually.

---

The next few days established a routine for Emily. Elise would change her, feed her, bathe her and dress her every single day. Elise would even read stories or play with Emily though Emily remained drugged and unable to do much except watch. The constant diet of specially fattened baby food was having two effects on the college student. Emily was filling her diapers more often and more easily, the heavily liquid diet softened her poop dramatically and Elise was fairly sure the younger woman was losing control of her bowels even after only a few days. Elise would be feeding Emily as usual whilst covertly placing a hand on her diaper and would feel the padding expanding with no obvious effort on Emily’s part, when Elise informed Emily of what had happened she would become very embarrassed and distressed.

Elise had put Emily’s hair into two pigtails with pink bows at the bottom and they hung down over her shoulders. She would fix her hair like that each morning thinking of it as great bonding between the two of them.

The other effect of Emily’s diet was a lot more noticeable at a glance. Despite the assumption that the mostly liquid food would result in weight loss the sheer volume and fatty content caused the opposite effect. Emily was definitely gaining weight or what Elise liked to refer to as “baby fat.” It didn’t take long for it to start piling on and after a week Emily was developing a bit of a tummy.

Days turned to weeks and Elise continued the same monotonous schedule with almost no deviation at all. She made sure to keep Emily up to date on her weight gain and she was pleased to see the young woman with a tell-tale baby pudge.

After a month of constant babying Elise was confident Emily had become mostly incontinent. The student was often wet or messy and Elise noticed her wetting several times when she most certainly wouldn’t want to. There was an incident during a diaper change when Emily just started peeing, when Elise drew her attention to that fact the younger woman began crying like the baby she was becoming. On another occasion Emily had been sitting in the tub waiting for it to be filled with warm water when she suddenly pooped. Emily was mortified but Elise was thrilled, the elderly woman believed that all younger women would be much happier with less unnecessary thoughts occupying their brains, worrying about holding on for the bathroom was unneeded stress.

As time moved on Elise started to reduce the dose of muscle relaxant she had been feeding Emily. Partly through muscle weakness and partly because she had grown accustomed to it Emily still didn’t move much and rarely spoke. The pacifier had become a constant companion for Emily and Elise practically danced with joy when she went into the bedroom one day to find Emily sucking on her thumb after the binky had fallen out of her mouth.

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

After being kept in Elise's house for a long time Emily is finally taken outside. Later on we conclude this little tale as Emily is finally allowed to "grow up".

---

---

One morning about two months after Emily had first stumbled through the door Elise decided it was time to get the young woman out of the house for a little bit. Elise woke up extra early one morning and quietly went downstairs to prepare a basket for a day out. She filled the wicker container with sandwiches, chips and fruit as well as some drinks. She finished the preparations by laying a blanket over the food and closing the lid.

Elise left the basket by the door and walked up the stairs. When she opened the bedroom door she saw that Emily was still sleeping. She walked in quietly and leaned over the bed, she pulled the covers back and felt her heart melt at how sweet Emily looked. She was wearing white pyjamas with pink flourishes and pictures of a famous cartoon princess on the front. Underneath the pyjama pants the obvious bulge of a large diaper drew Elise’s attention.

Elise pulled the waistband of the pants back and checked for wetness with her free hand. She found that the young woman was saturated, not an uncommon occurrence these days. Emily stirred awake just as Elise was pulling her hand away.

“Good morning, little one.” Elise said happily as Emily stretched, “I’ve got a special treat for you today.”

Emily was no longer drugged nearly as much as she used to be but she didn’t move around all that much. It was as if she had adapted to having much more limited movement and even when given the opportunity she wouldn’t move around unless she had to. Her pacifier was still between her lips and she gave the rubber teat a couple of chews.

Elise looked through the closet of clothes until she found a pastel yellow dress with frilly white edges. She placed it on the bedside table and then started undressing Emily. The younger woman didn’t make much of an effort to move until she was down to just her diaper.

“Tweat?” Emily repeated though her speech was slurred around the large teat in her mouth.

“Yes, darling, a treat.” Elise repeated as she started removing the tapes from the diaper, “Since you’ve been feeling better recently I think it’s time we took you outside for some fresh air.”

Elise noted that Emily went suddenly quite rigid and her eyes bulged out of her head slightly. As Elise removed the wet night diaper she prodded Emily’s slightly pudgy tummy a couple of times, she smiled at the baby fat her little girl had put on.

With a handful of wet wipes Elise wiped Emily clean and pulled the diaper away. She could see that Emily was blushing wildly and it was clear she wanted to say something but was worried about Elise’s reaction.

“Out… Outside?” Emily asked with trepidation.

“I’ve packed us a lovely picnic.” Elise said as she balled the used diaper up.

A new diaper was opened up and laid between Emily’s naked legs. Elise put her arm under the student’s knees and rolled them back over her own head. With her free hand Elise slipped the diaper under Emily’s raised butt before lowering the woman on to her padding.

The tapes on the diaper didn’t get as close as they used to thanks to Emily’s weight gain but she still fit a medium well. Elise pulled on all the edges to make sure it was on Emily securely, she then stood up with her trusty Polaroid camera. Over the many weeks that Emily had stayed with her she had filled an album with photos.

Elise pulled Emily into a sitting position and then pulled the dress down over her head. The dress went flowed down Emily’s body and hugged her curves but it stopped short from completely covering the diaper. The bottom of the clean white padding poked out beneath the dress as it was shy.

Elise lifted Emily out of bed and sat her on the floor of the bedroom. She walked towards the door and beckoned the student to follow her. Emily looked a little unsure, it had been a long time since she had been allowed to walk by herself. Since she arrived here even if she was let out of bed it was only to go a couple of feet away and she would always be supported by Elise.

Standing by the door Elise watched as Emily shakily tried to climb to her feet. It was so cute the way she swayed and held the bed post to try and pick herself up. She nearly got all the way to her feet before her wobbly knees gave way and she dropped back on to her backside.

“Ooh, baby, walking might be a bit too much for you after all this time.” Elise said with a sympathetic smile, “Why don’t you crawl over.”

“But…” Emily was still chewing on her pacifier as she flopped forwards on to her hands and knees.

Elise could see that the younger woman was humiliated by this treatment but powerless to stop it. Elise took another picture as Emily crawled slowly forwards. The older woman led the student down the hallway whilst smiling at how her frilly dress puffed out, when she stood behind her for a little bit she could see her diapers as clear as day.

“Bump your way down the stairs.” Elise instructed.

Elise walked down the stairs a little in front of Emily who scooted down each step one at a time. Her diaper crinkled loudly with each movement and her face adorably screwed up with concentration. Elise encouraged her all the way down in the same way a parent would encourage a baby trying to get mobile for the first time.

There was a piece of equipment that Elise hadn’t shown Emily despite the many weeks she had spent there. Elise walked into the living room briefly leaving Emily alone by the front door. When she returned she was pushing a large stroller that had been specially adapted for an adult. When Elise turned the corner and saw Emily the younger woman’s reaction made her laugh out loud.

Emily’s mouth dropped open and the pacifier she had been sucking dropped out of her mouth and rolled down her body before coming to rest between her legs. Her splayed thighs revealed the diaper underneath which she was flashing without a second thought.

“Don’t you just love it?” Elise said as she stopped the stroller in front of Emily, “It was originally made for disabled people but a few small alterations and it makes an absolutely darling stroller.”

Elise lifted Emily into the stroller and started buckling all of the straps together. She threaded Emily’s limbs through the correct gaps and tightened the straps until Emily was forced back into her seat, her bulging crotch was pushed out a little and the dress did nothing to hide what was underneath it. Elise smiled to herself when she saw that the padding had already changed colour in places, the yellow wetness indicator turning green as urine seeped through the padding.

Elise could see Emily’s eyes looking around worriedly. It just made her look cuter in Elise’s opinion though she could understand the younger woman’s worries.

Picking up the picnic basket Elise took the handles of the stroller and took Emily outside for the first time since she stumbled inside. It was very early in the morning and although the sky was clear the air was crisp. It was just warm enough to make Emily’s dress sensible attire. The stroller rolled down the garden path and out on to the street.

Elise had chosen to leave home at an early time to reduce the amount of people they might walk into. She wasn’t worried if they did bump into anyone since she had excuses ready. She would say the same thing she said when she used to take Zoe outside, it was a case of taking her daughter with learning disabilities out.

As they walked down the street Elise looked over the top of the stroller and could see Emily fidgeting nervously. She occasionally let out a high-pitched whine around the pacifier which was seemingly permanently planted in her mouth.

The two women passed a few people on the way to the park. A man walking his dog stopped and stared causing Emily to writhe in embarrassment. There was a couple of families and some lone people but they all stared at the odd spectacle. Elise saw Emily trying to smooth down her dress constantly but it kept springing back up.

The stroller rolled through the gate to the park and Elise saw that it was virtually empty. She hummed happily as she pushed the push chair on to the grass a little way from the path. Leaving Emily strapped into the chair Elise spread out the picnic blanket and put the food out. Emily was the last thing to be removed from the stroller, the straps were loosened and undone before Emily was lifted on to the grass, she immediately dropped to her hands and knees with her massively diapered rear sticking out in the air.

As Elise sat on the blanket and started putting some food on to a plate Emily came crawling up to sit opposite her. Elise smiled as Emily looked around like a scared animal.

“Please… Let’s go home…” Emily whispered as she plucked out the pacifier.

“Come on, baby.” Elise said, “We don’t want to waste a nice day.”

Elise put some fruit pieces on a plate and pushed them over to Emily. She was hesitant at first but then tentatively picked up the first piece and started eating. Elise had been feeding Emily mostly baby food so the chance for some proper food was too much for Emily to resist.

As time went on more people started arriving at the park. It still wasn’t busy but every new pair of eyes seemed to heap more shame on Emily. Elise noticed that Emily had slowly been shuffling round to her. She encouraged Emily to get closer and it seemed she thought that the closer to Elise she got the safer she would be.

“Are you thirsty?” Elise asked after they had been sat on the blanket for half an hour.

Emily shyly nodded her head.

Elise reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a bottle of apple juice. She held it out and saw Emily cringe. Clearly the younger woman had been hoping for a more grown up drinking vessel. Despite her obvious reluctance she eventually reached forwards for the bottle, Elise pulled the bottle away.

“Afraid not.” Elise said with a chuckle, “Come on.”

Emily looked a little confused but Elise was fully in control as usual. She took Emily’s wrist and pulled the student across her lap. She faced the sky and saw Elise’s face looming over her. Elise turned the bottle upside down and a drop of juice fell on to the frilly dress. She slowly lowered the bottle until the teat disappeared into Emily’s mouth.

As Emily started nursing from the bottle Elise looked down to her crotch. Emily’s dress had risen up and exposed her diaper, there were a lot of people who would look over. People would nudge others and point over to Elise and Emily.

“Good girl.” Elise encouraged the blushing Emily.

Elise rocked back and forth slowly as she fed Emily. She could feel the tense younger woman relaxing in her arms, Emily had been conditioned to relax as she was fed and given her bottles. Despite being out in the middle of the open her body couldn’t fight the conditioning.

As so often happened during feedings these days when Elise reached down and surreptitiously placed a hand on Emily’s diaper she could feel the warmth of a fresh wetting. She smiled and chuckled softly, Emily really was just a big baby. Elise was happy that her special treatment of Emily had helped the younger woman get better from her illness and she was sure it would improve her life going forward as well.

Elise kept the bottle turned up and occasionally wiped away trails of milk that fell from the corners of Emily’s mouth. In Elise’s mind it was the picture of innocence, a motherly figure feeding the girl she was looking after in the warm sunny park. She was sure everyone who stared at her were doing so purely to admire the beautiful scene.

Eventually the liquid ran out and Elise pulled the bottle away from Emily’s lips as the younger woman sucked at the air. It was like she had developed an automatic reflex to start sucking whenever something like a pacifier or bottle entered her mouth.

“Why don’t you play for a bit?” Elise suggested, “I bought your favourite dolls.”

Elise saw Emily looking around bashfully so decided to help the diapered woman out by reaching over to her bag and pulling out a pair of little dolls as well as some outfits to change them into and model furniture for the little plastic figures to play with. All of this was pushed over to Emily who grasped at her chest as if looking for something. Elise remembered this same scenario playing out with Zoe and she picked up the pacifier to pop into Emily’s mouth. The woman seemed to instantly relax again as she took the toys to the corner of the blanket and started making a little story for them.

After fifteen minutes where Elise had picked up and started reading one of her books she noticed Emily suddenly stopping in the middle of her play. The older woman watched out of the corner of her eyes as Emily went from lying on her front to sitting up, her head looked around wildly. Elise carried on pretending to read whilst watching the strange scene.

Elise saw Emily lift herself up on to her feet as she squatted low. Elise smiled and knew exactly what was going on inside the young woman’s body. She could see Emily go completely still and heard a small grunt. A few seconds later it was all over. Emily shifted forwards gingerly and laid back down on her front, the bottom of her short dress rode up and showed the diaper underneath. Elise could see the discolouring on the outer plastic telling the story of what was beneath it.

Elise smiled but was in no hurry to leave. She went back to her reading whilst occasionally looking at Emily who carried on playing. Eventually though it was time to go, it had to have been at least half an hour since Emily had pooped herself.

“OK, sweetheart, let’s head home.” Elise said as she started putting away the picnic items.

As Emily waddled over to Elise the older woman could definitely smell the mess she had made. She looked up and sniffed the air in exaggeration. When she looked over to Emily she saw the young lady cringe and blush. Once all the picnic items were put away and stored beneath the stroller Elise picked up Emily. She placed her hand on the bottom of the diaper and felt the squishy contents push against Emily’s skin. When she placed Emily into the stroller she saw the younger woman wince, Elise could imagine the feeling as the poop spread against her body.

“We’ll get you all cleaned up when we get home.” Elise said with a smile.

Before leaving Elise reached down and patted the slightly bulging belly of Emily. It stuck out a little and Elise started tickling over the dress. Emily was driven wild by the dancing fingers and Elise could see her squirming this way and that, she could only imagine what that was doing to the dirty diaper between her legs.

Elise chuckled as she stood up and went to the back of the stroller. The trip home was uneventful and by the time they reached the front door Emily had fallen asleep, she had missed her nap and was clearly exhausted.

Elise quietly opened the front door and wheeled Emily inside. She didn’t want to wake the tired girl so she went through to the living room and left Emily in the stroller in the hallway. She was on the verge of falling asleep herself when she started hearing some soft cries. Standing up and walking out into the hallway she saw Emily had woken up and looked very unhappy to still be in her messy padding. Elise finally took Emily upstairs to clean, change and feed her.

---

The routine continued for a couple more months. Emily had been drugged nearly the whole time she had been there to a greater or lesser extent. Elise decided that she had done all she could for the younger woman. It was time to let her leave the care that had nursed her back to such good health.

Over the course of two weeks Elise weaned Emily completely off the medication. Every day when she went to feed Emily she would find the woman with her thumb in her mouth, it seemed she had developed quite an oral fixation and when there was nothing else for her to suck on she substituted her thumb. Elise saw Emily slowly regaining her strength and soon she was able to walk completely unaided again, her legs still forced into a funny waddle made her prone to falling over but she was getting better.

Elise noticed that even once all the medication had left her body Emily was still completely incontinent. The poor girl had no idea when she needed to pee and only the faintest warning before pooping herself.

On the morning of the special day Elise woke up and felt a strange kind of emptiness that she hadn’t felt since Zoe had left home. Emily had no idea what was coming and Elise was looking forwards to seeing the look on her face when she was told that she had spent her last night here.

Elise got washed and dressed in the same way as usual before leaving the bedroom and walking down to Emily’s room. She opened the door and was greeted by the familiar sight of Emily curled up with one thumb in her mouth and cuddling a little dolly. Her cover had fallen off her in the night leaving her clearly wet diaper on display. She stirred as Elise walked into the room and watched as the older woman started preparing a fresh diaper and changing supplies.

“Good morning.” Elise said cheerily.

“Good mowning.” Emily replied speaking around the thumb in her mouth.

“I’ve got some good news for you.” Elise said as she walked over to the bed with the fresh diaper, “It’s going home day for you.”

“Going… home?” Emily replied as if home was something she could barely remember.

“Yes!” Elise tussled Emily’s hair as she leaned over her, “You’re all better and I think it’s time you went back to your old life.”

Elise had expected Emily to be grateful but she positively beamed in delight. It was all Elise could do to prevent her from getting up and bouncing around the room like an overexcited puppy. Elise felt a little put out that she wasn’t getting more thanks from the student after helping her so much but she let it go.

“Hold your horses.” Elise said as Emily tried to get up, “I need to change you before you. You better pay attention because I’m not going to be there to do this for you from now on.”

Elise pulled the cover off the bed completely and started taking Emily through a diaper change. She showed Emily how she would put the new diaper down underneath her butt before removing the previous one in case she started leaking before the change was over. Emily blushed but Elise could see her brow scrunched up in concentration.

Elise took off the wet night diaper and wiped Emily clean with special attention paid to her three holes to avoid infections. She could see Emily trying to keep mental notes, Elise wondered how much the student’s ability to concentrate and memorize had been affected by her stay.

Finally Elise pulled the front of the crinkling diaper up between Emily’s legs. She made sure to show Emily the best way to do up the tapes. The bottom ones went first and then the top ones as tightly as possible. Once finished Elise patted the diaper causing a lot of the trapped air to escape past the leg bands.

Once up Elise had a special surprise for Emily. Instead of the usual baby outfits and infantile clothing Elise brought out the clothes that Emily had staggered into the house wearing. They had been washed thoroughly, dried and then ironed and folded. Elise could see Emily looking at them as if they were the Holy Grail. Obviously the one item that was missing was the underwear which were no longer required.

“I’ll leave you to it.” Elise said with a smile, “When you’re ready I’ll be downstairs.”

Elise left Emily alone in the bedroom. She looked over just before closing the door and saw Emily holding the clothes and looking a little nervous.

“Wait!” Emily called out just before the door closed completely.

Elise stuck her head back in to see Emily placing the pile on the bed and looking worried. She was biting her lip whilst her cheeks turned red, there was clearly something wanting to come out but she didn’t seem to want to admit to it.

“Could you… Could you dreth me?” Emily asked with shame, “I’m just thcared I’ll meth it up.”

Elise had noticed this in the last few weeks but even when Emily wasn’t sucking her thumb or pacifier she seemed to have developed a very infantile lisp. In Elise’s opinion it was the cutest thing ever.

“Sure thing.” Elise said as she came back in, “But you’ll have to do it going forwards.”

Emily nodded her head as Elise started sorting through the pile of clothes. She slowly dressed Emily like a child before their first day of school. She explained each thing she was doing to Emily whose embarrassment never seemed to ebb.

Elise let Emily look in the mirror and could see the shock on her face. After all that time as a baby it must’ve been jarring to suddenly see her old self again. The only things that remained of her baby time were the pigtails with their little bows and the tell-tale diaper bulge around her hips.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs.” Elise said, “Come down when you’re ready.”

Elise was alone downstairs for almost fifteen minutes before Emily finally walked down looking both nervous and excited. Elise waved for her to come into the living room which she did.

“Your bag.” Elise handed the open bag to Emily, “I’ve packed some diapers and changing supplies as well as your two favourite dolls. You’ll have to keep your own stock of supplies though, the pharmacies around here are great and you’ll find all you need there.”

Emily nodded her head.

“Oh, and one more thing…” Elise reached into her pocket and pulled out a little pink pacifier.

Elise was happy to see Emily immediately open her mouth. Elise pushed the binky in and Emily gratefully sucked on it like a smoker would suck on a cigarette that they had been waiting for. Elise led Emily to the front door by the hand and opened it to a blindingly nice day.

“Good luck!” Elise said as she moved out of the way, “I’m always here if you need me.”

Emily stepped out with shaky legs. She slowly made her way to the end of the garden path as she looked around. Elise stayed by the door and waved as she looked back. Finally, Emily opened the gate and after a small pause she started walking away down the street.

Elise felt a small tear in her eye as she watched her guest leave. She sighed and felt content that she had done all she could to help Emily before letting her go. She knew Emily would appreciate what she had done in time and Elise was almost certain she would see the student again someday.

Elise closed the door and saw her cat, Trevor, looking at her from around the doorway. She sighed again and then nodded as if confirming something that no one had said.

“Well Trevor…” Elise paused for a second as her mouth twitched into a smile, “I’m going to need to go to the shops for some more diapers before our next guest arrives.”

Elise knew there were other young women who needed her help and was sure one would be coming sooner or later just as they had done in the past. She had to make sure she was ready for when the occasion arrived.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Elfy said:

Elise reached into the picnic basket and pulled out a bottle of apple juice

Here she's drinking juice...

4 hours ago, Elfy said:

Elise kept the bottle turned up and occasionally wiped away trails of milk that fell from the corners of Emily’s mouth

...and suddenly it has turned into milk! Amazing!

It was a cute story, Elfy, though pretty tropy. And how do these sick young women keep finding their way to her door anyway? ?

• 2 years later...