LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Day At Diaper School

First Day at Diaper School

I couldn’t believe it. For once my mom listened to me and decided it was in my best interests to attend a school that only good girls can attend. The school caters for people like me who have a strange interest in being naughty and even though I thought the name of the school was a little odd, it didn’t take me long to discover why.

My teacher was incredible really except she had this habit of lifting up a girl’s skirt to see what was hiding underneath. Now don’t get me wrong here, there was nothing underhanded going on at all as we were all over the age of eighteen. What she was looking for was diapers.

Yep you heard me right. My teacher was checking to make sure that the girls in the class were wearing diapers. She was also checking to see who was wearing what color and who needed their diaper changed.

It was my first day and Miss Mac Manus called me to the front of the class and had me bend over her desk. I felt my face blush red with embarrassment but that didn’t stop me from doing as I was told.

I felt like a naughty little school girl but at the same time wearing my diaper as per the schools requisite was a huge turn on. I bet my mother didn’t realize how much of a hot school this really was. I’d watched the girls in change rooms helping each other out of their wet diapers and then into fresh ones.

I hadn’t had the chance to experience that moment yet, but I was sure it wasn’t far off.

All the girls looked on while Miss Mac Manus made a huge fuss, telling everyone that I was new to the school and that I’d need special looking after.

I could feel myself blushing more and more each time she spoke about me as if I was not there. Yet I could feel her walking around close to me and I was wondering what she was going to do when she asked me sweetly to climb up onto the desk.

So there I was… nineteen years of age and kneeling up on the desk in front of all the girls in my class. When I knelt there, my skirt rode high and I couldn’t pull it down. The girls had a nice view of my diaper covered ass and I felt myself blushing again.

I wasn’t sure if there was anyone who had died from blushing too much but I thought I could very well be the first and make the history and record books…

There was no need for me to be embarrassed though… so I found out.

All the girls oohed and ahhed when they saw that I was wearing a regular diaper with a red stripe right down the middle. Sure they were regular ones but my mom had made sure I had regular ones that would stand out in a crowd.

Well the girls loved them and so did Miss Mac Manus. I went from being the new girl in the class to the popular girl in the class just because of that little pin stripe.

There was something about being up on the desk in front of everyone that was a huge turn on and I couldn’t wait to get back to my room. I was certainly getting a kick out of everyone touching me and I felt myself blushing a little more. But this time it was not from embarrassment, it was from being turned on…

I realized while I was kneeling with everyone looking at me why mom had gone out of her way to make sure I looked good and had only the best. I suddenly felt at home at this special school and of course my exhibitionistic ways were beginning to show through. I couldn’t hide them any longer and began wiggling my bottom much to the delight of Miss Mac Manus and the girls in my class.

But as quick as I had begun I was asked to climb down and take my seat because we had to discuss the upcoming special events days. Photo Day would take place on the following Monday and on that day each girl was to wear their best diapers. Each girl would have the chance to show off in front of the cameras and six of the best photos would appear on the notice board for each girl for a week.

In my mind I was already working on special poses for the camera and I wondered if I could get away with sitting on the edge of the desk with my skirt hitched high, bent over with my skirt up around my waist showing off my cute diaper covered ass… Or better still I could lift my skirt high and smile sweetly into the camera…

I felt my little pussy give a tingle when I imagined what others would see when the camera started clicking away.

But the best was yet to come when Miss Mac Manus told us about a Dress Up Day that would take place a day after our photo day. There was going to be a small party at the same time as a welcoming for new students. On that day everyone was to dress up and we would enjoy a teddy bear picnic in the special park found at DiaperSchool.

We could wear what we wanted as long as we wore our diapers and brought spare ones with us for that special day… just in case. There would be dedicated diaper changer who would help us change our diapers if we had little accidents. Miss Mac Manus handed around some photos taken from their last Dress Up Day.

It was quite a turn on seeing the girls dressed in everything from a baby sucking on a pacifier to a beach babe wearing nothing more than a diaper and her bikini top and a little strip of sunscreen across the top of her nose…

Wow I couldn’t wait for that day either….

I was so engrossed looking at the photos that I didn’t hear the bell ring to signal the end to my first class. When I looked up Miss Mac Manus was standing over me smiling. She suggested I meet her at the end of the day so that she could give me a run down on what was expected of me at DiaperSchool.

For some reason the smile on her face made me think those moments would be filled with more than just talking and my pussy tingled again. I instantly thought perhaps she wanted to spank my bottom, but I guess I will have to wait and see…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Diaper School Part 2 - The Meeting with Miss Mac Manus

I managed to get through classes without too much of a hassle. The girls at DiaperSchool were all very nice… well except for one girl who loved to pick on some of the other girls. She did look a little butch so I stayed away from her as much as I could.

My meeting with Miss Mac Manus had been made for 4pm, a time that she had set to ensure both of us had had time to freshen up after school.

Between the time school was out and our meeting I was able to shower and change out of my diaper and into a fresh one. I slipped into a short skirt and a button up blouse and sipped on my cool drink before heading down to her office.

Now Miss Mac Manus didn’t have the normal run of the mill offices. Her office was something very special. When I walked in, it was almost like walking into a playpen of enjoyment. The room was painted in bright colors; there were toys and other goodies all around the room. Her desk really wasn’t a desk but a full on lounge room setting with a coffee table come change table set near the lounge.

It was something very different I have to admit and my first thoughts were perhaps this was her living quarters but no… this was definitely just her office and a nice looking one at that too. I felt so comfortable….

She stood by the window when I entered her room and she had that huge smile on her face. Once I was inside the door she invited me to sit on the lounge. At first I didn’t think she would join me because she walked over to a small cabinet and opened the door.

For a moment I did wonder what she was up to but when she stood up again and turned around she was holding a tray with some items including a bottle with a teat on it.

“I thought you might like to join me and have a little afternoon tea while we talk about what is expected of you here at DiaperSchool…”

She walked over and sat on the chair opposite to where I was sitting and looked at me so sweetly and for some reason I knew this was going to be more than a talk about my expectations. I guess in a way when she first asked me what I thought was expected of me, she really caught me off guard.

I was expecting to sit and listen to what was said to me and instead Miss Mac Manus invited me to tell her what I thought.

I sat back in the lounge and felt my skirt ride a little high until my diaper was showing. She smiled again and waited for me to begin. I took a deep breath and explained to her what I thought DiaperSchool expected of me. Once I had rambled on for a few moments and had finished telling her my thoughts, the silence was almost deafening.

All the time that I had been speaking I had been sipping on my bottle of juice that had been placed before me.

I looked at Miss Mac Manus waiting for her to say something but instead I found that smile on her face and I realized that this meeting was a little more than just a meeting. I guess I wondered if she would show me what sort of punishments were handed out if girls were naughty and just like earlier today, my pussy tingled….

She saw that I had almost finished my juice and offered me another. I couldn’t help but say yes because it was almost like a pacifier of sorts and I was able to suck on the bottle while she talked.

Miss Mac Manus continued to talk about meal times, the classes and the different gatherings that were due to take place in the future months at DiaperSchool. As she talked, I found myself wanting to go to the toilet… I suddenly realized that all the drinking had filled my bladder and I was busting.

Not just your usual little need urine but a full on gusher that was about to happen if I didn’t go soon. I was sure Miss Mac Manus could sense something was wrong but her calming voice had me too enthralled to move. I was listening to her every word; almost mesmerized…

It was about the time she mentioned the photo day that I suddenly whimpered. She knew all along what was happening. Or better still what was about to happen because Miss assured me it was ok… Her words calmed me and for some reason I just did what she encouraged me to do….

“It’s ok Sally… you can fill you diaper… it’s the natural thing to do…”

I felt myself blush before letting it flow. I couldn’t help it, it was an instant relief and it felt right. I guess that is what DiaperSchool is all about.

Then it dawned on me that the lounge was a material that wouldn’t be affected by wet diapers.

I couldn’t hide the smile on my face when I had finished and when I looked across at Miss Mac Manus I knew she was happy with my response. This was one of the things that were expected of me at DiaperSchool.

I was expected to feel comfortable peeing my napping in front of the teachers and the next step was letting them change my diaper when it was required.

Miss Mac Manus took my hand and led me over to another table in the far corner of the room where there rows and rows of diapers in various colors and sizes. She lay down a cushioned rug and had me climb up on the table.

Miss Mac Manus’ smile never left her face as she talked softly to me while she changed my diaper for me. Her soft hands felt gentle against my skin and my whole body blushed when she told me I looked beautiful.

In next to no time I was changed and sitting back on the lounge with my feet pulled up under me. I felt clean and fresh after having had a gentle wipe, dried with a soft towel and some soft baby powder sprinkled over my clean shaven mound.

We continued to talk about the expectations that were on each girl at DiaperSchool and I knew then that I would fit in perfectly.

The dinner bell rang, which also marked and end to our conversation. Miss Mac Manus took my hand and we walked from her room together, down the long hall and across the huge hall into the dining room. My mind was on the punishments that would be handed out if one didn’t do what was expected of her…

11 hours ago, junyour said:

A good story daily di.  Too bad there isn't a boy's school that someone could write about, or is there ?

Who says there aren’t guys here who just dress up as girls? The main character just got to the school so anything is possible.

Diaper School Part 3 – Expectations and Experimenting

After my meeting with Miss Mac Manus she took my hand and walked me down the long corridor and across the huge hall and into the dining room. My mind was focused fully on the punishments that could be handed out if I didn’t do what was expected of me.

At the same time some of those punishments were exciting and I guess I just had to experiment a little to find out what I could and couldn’t do that gave me more pleasure.

When I looked up we were inside the dining room and several girls were inviting me to sit with them. But of course the headmistress had already decided where my place would be and I took it unquestionably and with a smile.

I felt so comfortable and everything was going so smoothly and knew then that my chosen school was where I really wanted to be. I waited patiently with the other girls for our meal which consisted of sandwiches cut into triangles, pieces of fruit cut to bite size pieces and of course our bottle filled with our favorite drink.

We all ate quietly, I was sure we’d hear a pin drop if we let it… I was starting to get a little twitchy but I wasn’t sure why. Perhaps I was finding the peace a little daunting and I am not usually that quiet.

I had thought of whispering to the girl beside me but then something happened in the great hall. There was an almighty clatter and one of the older girls was sitting on her bottom on the floor. Her skirt was hitched high and her school prefect diaper showing.

How could a prefect end up on the floor on her bottom? Right about then I heard Miss Mac Manus call out… “Girls take your seats… Glenda, meet me in my office, Sally and Kathy… come with me!”

I’d never heard her so angry and I wondered what the three girls had been up to but I wasn’t about to start asking questions to find out. Instead everyone looked at each other, finished their fruit and sucked quietly on their bottles… using them as pacifiers.

Moments later one of the other teachers, Miss Clare clapped her hands and asked everyone to return to their rooms for a half our rest and read time. I never knew we had rest and read time but I guess that just meant everyone could calm down and give Miss Mac Manus time to sort out what happened.

We all did as we were told of course not daring to question it. But at the same time we were excited because we were having time away from the first afternoon lesson. One of the girls took my hand in hers and led me to her room. Vivian asked me to join her, there was room on her bed for two and she would love to share the quiet time with me. I didn’t object at all, in face she was cute and something inside me told me I wanted to get to know her.

I was curious… I found myself hanging out to discover what was so different about her. I looked at her and realized her breasts were quite full under her tight top and she had an almost honey musk scent coming from her body… It made me wonder what my expectations were… what did Vivian expect from me?

She pulled me into her room and once the door was locked she leant with her back against it and I felt my heart not skip a beat but jump with excitement. Vivian smiled at me and asked me to get comfortable on the bed. I lay on my back and watched her. She was quick to climb up on the bed too and reaching under the pillow she pulled out a magazine.

It wasn’t a school magazine… now I was intrigued. We lay there looking at this magazine and it was strange that no words were spoken but I could tell Vivian was excited as I was as she flipped through the pages with me looking on.

The girls were enjoying themselves. Like us they had diapers and some were wearing them but others weren’t. Some of the girls lay with their legs open while others pampered them and lightly touched them.

Looking at those girls was such turn on…. I kept looking at the pictures… it was almost as if I was mesmerized by what these girls were doing to each other. My pussy tingled and for some reason it was turning me on and yet I didn’t even know Vivian yet but I felt comfortable looking at these pictures with her.

But then I felt something… I felt Vivian stroking the insides of my thighs. Her fingers were so soft and gentle and when I looked at her, her soft gentle looks told me she was keen to try what those girls were doing in the magazine.

Once again there were no words spoken, instead I turned over so I was laying on my back and Vivian knelt between my legs. She slowly and nervously pulled the tabs on my diaper and had me lift my bottom off the bed so she could pull it from under me.

I was a good girl… I was doing what was expected of me at that time… I lifted again so she could slip a fresh one under my bottom but instead of sticking the tabs down she grab a little talc and sprinkled it over my clean shaven pussy. At first she let her fingers play in the light sprinkle; her fingers gently massage my mound…

I knew Vivian was as nervous as I was but I had no intentions of stopping her…. Experimenting is a good thing and that was what we were doing… I moved a little and spread my legs a little wider for her and I felt a little droplet drip down my pussy to my ass cheeks…

Vivian was quick to catch it on the tip of her finger… with that drop she moved a little so that her finger pressed against my clit. The feeling was incredible. It was my first time ever… really… that any other girl had touched me. From the look on Vivian’s face I was sure it was her first time too…
I felt her finger moving slowly, round and round in a circle… her touch was so soft and I could feel tingles happening down in my pussy, my heart was beating so loud and so fast I was sure everyone could hear it…

Those feelings she was creating were incredible and just as I was about to cry out… the bell rang… Vivian jumped off the bed, leant over me and pulled the tabs out and pressed them down.

She took her magazine and slipped it under the pillow again and made sure no one could see it before unlocking the door. She took my hand and led me down to our next class before anyone had realized that we had spent the half hour together.

I took my seat and just before she walked to her own she whispered in my ear… she thanked me for that few moments and asked me to meet her again tomorrow during recess… she wanted to show me to enjoy those expectations while we experimented a little more.

I nodded and smiled… and felt a blush rise from my toes to the top of my head…

To be continued….

• 3 weeks later...