LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any suggestions for a diaper

Cruiser 03

The Comfidry 24/7 may be suitable. They are plain white, have a decent rise, plastic back sheet and have a high capacity. I have worn the NS Supreme and the dry 24/7 and love them both.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

I normally wear a NS supreme as travel diaper ,either my dodgy has changed or the diaper has ,either way can anybody think of a diaper that's plain white with a higher rise ?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Rise is the primary reason I went to size XL for many brands. 

21 hours ago, Cruiser 03 said:

What is the waist size on XL and what is the rise?.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

varies by brand.   Rise is how far up the waist the top of the diaper goes, or how long it is front to back.   I prefer higher rise meaning longer diapers. 

And since there's no standard for sizing, and few manufacturers ever publish the physical dimensions of their products... it's a guessing game.   Crinklz is one of the few brands that provides dimensions (and the only one I can remember right now).  I bought a bag of XL and was a bit dissapointed that they weren't any longer than L (1 cm isn't much), but that was before they had updated their web site.  Had I known I wouldn't have bothered. 

M   83 (L) x 64 (W) cm / 33 (L) x 25 (W) in

L    99 (L) x 79 (W) cm / 39 (L) x 31 (W) in

XL   100 (L) x 85 (W) cm / 39 (L) x 33 (W) in

It's all about trial and error. What one person likes, another person might not. Personally, I only wear good old-fashioned cloth diapers and waterproof pants. I make my own diapers out of diaper flannel with a sewn-in terry cloth soaker strip and Zorb 3 soakers that I set on top of the diaper. My waterproof pants are PUL (polyurethane laminate).

• 4 months later...

supremes are a low rise - Mega Max or ConfiDry before Confi Dry changed their tapes....... Now... Foresite was a really  good diaper.. I loved the medium size snugness and high rise waist band.... large works well too

To echo previous sentiments, Betterdry, Forsite and Abena m4/L4 all have a fairly high rise on their diapers. Another oft forgotten would be molicare slip maxi (?) The ones that are blue shell {someone else chime in if im wrong on the product line}  Rearz little monsters had a similar rise if I'm not mistaken albeit they sacrificed capacity imo compared to say betterdry or abena.