LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does anyone have rules when diapering their little?

I was just lying here waiting for my wife to tell me she’s ready to be changed and it got me thinking. In r/l d/“ relationships, does anyone else have rules between them? We do, it’s for boundary setting and obviously sexual purposes. Ours are:

4 changes a day at set times, extra at my discretion

Changes must be taken when she is completely naked with hands straight by her sides throughout the process. It’s less fuss and it does turn me on to see her looking so helpless. She loves feeling helpless. We often have sex before I change her at this point.

“Assume the position” means when she is on her back and naked she should pull her legs towards her chest and let them flop apart so I can have unrestricted access to the diaper and for better cleaning.

Random diaper checks- face the wall with both hands on it, legs spread apart for a finger check.

No touching private parts at all not even for washing or scratching. No removing diaper for any reason. No self changes or changing by anyone but me.

Her rules:

Not to tell anyone about her wearing diapers period.

No baby clothes, bottles or age play - she feels it’s too humiliating

No withholding diaper changes for more than 3 hours for a punishment.

Does anyone have any rules that they use ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we have a rule of I cannot change without permission. It sounds simple but in practice is hugely frustrating. I work nights so sometimes getting permission is extremely tough or it just doesn't happen. It also leaves it open to interpretation as I found having timed changes meant I had a little more control. It meant that I knew I could hold it for a bit so it wasn't so full or uncomfortable. Having this one simple rule means that I have no idea when the next change is coming. It adds to our excitement. We do have some other rules too. 

I don't like messing, and being at work and unable to change without permission posed a bit of a problem. When I work, he inserts a butt plug. Then I don't break his rule by using the toilet and I don't have to worry about being stuck with a messy diaper. It's not the most comfortable but is some kind of a compromise. 

It's still very new for us so we are just figuring it out as we go still. 

• 4 weeks later...

Whilst my mummy doesn't really have any rules for me other than no squiggling around, when i have my daddy hat on, it'd.

1, lie till.

2,dummy to be used

3, no trying to cover up genitals or bottom.

4 daddies choice on type of nappy (cloth, plain medical or patterned.

5. daddies choice of waterproof pants.

6, daddies choice of action after change (play, nap time, feed etc)

• 1 year later...

My Rules:  Periodic checks for wets and messy diapers, during diaper change she must lay still on back with arms up near face, pacifier in mouth and toy in hands, must be powdered, diaper rash cream, and baby lotion each change. Must allow me to talk baby talk to her while being changed.

Her Rules:  Do not tell anyone she is in diapers, No baby clothes but will wear a thick bulging diaper under regular clothes out in public

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

My Mommy (my wife) decides when I am to be diapered and when to change my wet diapers. 

I am a celebate cuckold so when Mommy invites her lover to spend the night or weekend together with her. She puts me into diapers, gives me an early bedtime, and confines me to my room.

Mommy and her man are adults and entitled to privacy when they want to enjoy the pleasure of sex together.  They don't want me to wander to the hallway toilet and disturb your lovemaking.  But we also does not want me to overhear the mattress thumping and the ecstasy of her orgasm as she is being laid and satisfied in the master. 

Mommy woll check me when they are finished and change my wet diapers if necessary or in the morning.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 1/2/2023 at 8:30 PM, fixitboy said:

When I'm in diapers wife makes all decisions.  When if I get changed what I where eat watch on tv play with so on

When I am in diapers THE DOLLIES make all the decisions and when I am NOT indiapers they make all the decisions

• 2 weeks later...

My rules: Diapers are meant to be used. No holding trying to save pee for the potty hours later. If you have to go, then you go when you have to.  Unless wearing a pull-up and it might be too much for the pull-up; then ask first and might get to go to the potty but have to pull the pull-up back up, not take it off, when done.  Only I will do changes; she does not change herself. Must lie still and not be squirmy during a change.

Her rules: No one we know, no family members, not even our kids are to know about this. It's OK to brag anonymously on the Internet but with all potentially revealing info removed. All photos must remain private and cannot be shared, even online/anonymously, in any way. And please offer a change if there is any feeling of a rash starting to form.

I'm not allowed to touch my nappy.  Mummy checks when she decides it's time to have my nappy changed I have to hold her had as she takes me to the nursery.  I must not fuss as I'm on the changing.  Mummy usually gives me my pasi . Mummy decides what type of nappy I need changed into. Usually a disposable through the day and cloth with plastic pants at night. After I've been changed I usually get my bottle. And dressed with what mummy thinks I should be wearing. 

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

My mama rules start when I wake up

no adult talk. Only babble or simple baby words

No potty or big potty. Only my diapers

mama in charge all the time

if I go out then padded and onesie under big girl clothes

only baby food and bottles at home. If out then big meals

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 7/26/2023 at 7:59 PM, Frosty said:

When I change diapers these are the rules

1. pacifier stays in your mouth, no talking

2. No changing yourself 

3. No touching your genitals 

4. Daddy may breed you during any change 

5. Plugs will always go in at bedtime 

6. If you need to poop then tell me "poopy" so I can take off your diaper and sit you on the toilet. 

I like your rules 

• 1 month later...