LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite time and place to poop your diaper?

1 hour ago, BlackShadow said:

I like to go right before bed and when I'm driving. Always feels so good when you fill up right before or during a long trip or about to drift off to sleep.

When I wake up (sometimes when before I go to bed if I feel the urge) and when I'm walking out to my car in the parking garage after a day at work.

As a matter of fact, I think after over a month of twice-daily or more messing my diapers, and 17 days of week-day post-workshift messing while walking to my car, I think my body may have started to expect the late afternoon void, so much that yesterday on my way out to the car I didn't even have to try.  Got some small gas pockets and then I had half a load almost effortlessly in my diaper.  After that, I just relaxed while continuing my walk to the car and let the remainder flow.  Very little conscience effort on my part.  It just happened.  Usually I have to push a bit and hold my breath while walking (getting a bit of a "baby GRUNT" look if someone was to see me while walking by.)

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

I bet lots of other people hold their breath when walking past you as well!  ? ? :roflmao:

:09_EmoticonsHDcom:

Not really...  I'm mentioned on several posts over the past several weeks that my flora is very kind.  Most of the time my poop doesn't have an discernible odor unless I'm right up close to it and then it smells like a combination of my morning coffee and the Diet Dr Pepper I drink in the evenings.  Really weird but true.  The GAS however, does have a bit of odor but it is transient and therefore doesn't last long or linger.

I generally avoid pooping. I really not as fond of the mud flood as I used to be. However, on cold mornings, I tend to delay getting up. Occasionally, this results in an accident in my diaper if I wait too long.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

I don't have a favorite time or place to decide when or where to poop in my diaper. My body is totally in charge of that issue. I have absolutely no say in the matter. I might be dead asleep and fill my diaper which is exactly what happens most of the time or I might be out and about when the crap hits the diaper. I am just along for the embarrassing ride at this point. Being totally bladder and bowel incontinent at my age is not a fun way to go through the second half of my life.

7 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

I prefer to poop my overnight diaper when I get up in the morning. That's when I'd go anyway. 

Same here.  When I wake up in a wet diaper, the next logical thing is to mess my diaper.  I usually enjoy the messy wet diaper for several hours before changing.  Currently enjoying a soiled diaper as I respond to this thread.  I have on occasion messed in public but take precautions to not offend anyone: I avoid close encounters, keep moving/walking, don't stay in one place very long.  I have never been caught and never even had a suspicious look from anyone.  I don't mess in public often, but when I do I truly enjoy the taboo factor of knowing that I just filled my diaper without detection.

Best time for me is when I leave work. I walk to my car park and just let loose in my diaper on the walk. Sometimes it feels so good my knees get weak. those are the times when I will lean on a parked car and look helpless as a big turd works its way into my diaper. Many times men will ask me if i am okay, and i just nod and tell them I had an accident. Most will keep walking but many just look at my ass and smile and get an instant hard on. Those are the ones I know are into diapers.So life goes on I get in my car and squish it down and make my way home.Life is good

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

Best time for me is when I leave work. I walk to my car park and just let loose in my diaper on the walk. Sometimes it feels so good my knees get weak. those are the times when I will lean on a parked car and look helpless as a big turd works its way into my diaper. Many times men will ask me if i am okay, and i just nod and tell them I had an accident. Most will keep walking but many just look at my ass and smile and get an instant hard on. Those are the ones I know are into diapers.So life goes on I get in my car and squish it down and make my way home.Life is good

That reminds me of a story:

Had a 4 hour drive awhile ago now, filled my diaper before, during, and when I got where I was going. Got out of my car as I was pooping and was a bit weak in the knees. A very nice looking woman walked by and noticed I was struggling a bit. She walked up to me and asked what was wrong, immediately realized what happened, then said "Aren't you just a naughty boy?" She smirked. "How about we take that stinky diaper off and have some fun?" She flashed her diaper and for the next couple of hours afterwards, we had nice stinky fun.

• Like 4

Only sometimes I have uncontrollable poop while out in public because I usually need to take something to clean myself out.
A couple of days ago I hadn't had a decent amount of poo in about a week so I took one Ducalax before bed and woke up while pooping fell back to sleep and woke up again too fill my diaper at 8:30am had to get up and get in the shower before I took it off because I had filled it from rear to front.[emoji850]
I just didn't want to Leak and have a Stinky Mess to clean up.[emoji52]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rdkill2013 said:

I took one Ducalax before bed and woke up while pooping fell back to sleep and woke up again too fill my diaper at 8:30am had to get up and get in the shower before I took it off because I had filled it from rear to front.emoji850.png

All from a single Dulcolax? Dosage is up to 3-4 at a time...

Yes from 1 Ducalax... It apparently is enough for me sometimes.
What I mean by sometimes is that I have taken 3 Du pills and it really makes me explode in my diaper within hours so, I cut it down to 2 Du pills and sometimes it works or works to well. After these magic pills work they wipe me out and I feel tierd all day so, that is why I start with 1.[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...