LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From collegegirl into babygirl. (privat with FalloutZone)

Nastya_diapee2.0

I am a 35 year old Anastasiya de Cruz. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Childhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from class "2a" who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Jenniffer

This time I caught her in the act. She flew to college with a bag and her hair scattered on the run and she literally crashed into me.

"You are late Jenniffer again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office." 

I turn around in heels and angrily leave for my office.

Jen sighed she didn't know why she had to attend college at all when her family were so rich. It didn't make sense and they didn't really give much of a fuck about her anyway. Why send her to college? Especially this one? Not that she cared much at all. It wasn't as if learning was that important to her.  She rather go out and get drunk maybe get high while partying. What was the point of working? Yet for some reason she hated getting into trouble because that normally meant a talk of some kind which she didn't care for at all.

"Fuck." swore Jen having just noticed who she had ran into. This wasn't good at all. Jen stood at 5'3 and had light brown hair and blue eyes. Looking at this principal all she could do was smile awkwardly knowing full well how much trouble she was going to be in now. Her teachers were frustrated with her as well as her class-mates because of the way she acted and how she had no respect for other people at all.

Jen could feel her stomach tighten and felt slightly anxious about the punishment she might receive. The principal seemed a lot more angry then normal and Jen could feel herself becoming worried.  Nothing bad was going to happen, right? She had punishments before and she didn't care then.

Walking to Anastasiya's office Jen knocked the door softly before walking in, "I'm sorry for being late," apologised Jen in an uncaring manner, "but does it really matter? I mean it's not as if me being late is important at all." she added looking at the woman with a bored stare yet for some reason she could feel her heart race inside of her. Jen tried to keep her cool and put her hands in her pockets trying to be as relaxed as possible despite the situation she was in right now.

I sat in my chair and waited for Jenniffer to enter my office. and turned to her on the armchair.

"Jenniffer. I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Jenniffer in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpg