LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Caralys, in the Republic of Shardany, a new special school for the Amazons has been opened: the nanny special school. This school aims to prepare the best nannies for Little in the world. The students are selected at a very young age, 8 or 9 years old, and immediately put in contact with the Littles led by much more seasoned nannies who teach them how best to look after the Littles. In addition to the normal school subjects, the students take care of the littles in the kindergarten attached to the school so that they can get acquainted with them. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarah is a little that attends the kindergarten and is a 22 year old girl who still wears diapers for fun and is soon going to kindergarten for her first day and her mommy is walking her there

"But mommy i no want to do"sarah says pouting 

"Come on! You'll see that you'll have a good time" Stephanie said to her little girl holding her hand before knocking on the door of the kindergarten "Ok let's do in this way: if you don't like this will be your first and last day And I will buy a big ice-cream for you, if you like it you will return here every day. Do you like the Idea? 

She nods slowly feeling embarrassed as she is probably the only little here in diapers due to all littles needing to be potty trained by 20 but sarah just cant get the hang of potty training 

Stephanie entered the building and went to meet the Headmaster of daycare who was accompanied by a 9 years old girl. She was a high girl to be an Amazon of her age and she had brown hair an green eyes. She wore her school uniform. 

"she is Mary and she will take care of you" the headmaster said to the little indicating the smiling girl "from play with you to change your diapers. Think of her as an older sister." 

Mary lowered herself to speak directly to the little girl "I bet that we will take a lot of fun together" she said her caressing the head of the little girl. 

Mary smiled picking the girl up and putting her on her hip "Come on miss! Do we go to the class?" she ask crossing the door and going to the stairs to go to the second floor where was her classroom. She opened the door and got to the room. It was was the classic daycare class with the walls colored with pastel colors close to which  there was various shelves with various children's books and coloring books. Next the wide windows  there was two changing table with school desk dimensions with various diapers decorated with childish motifs on its. And six diapered littles, males and females , cared by six 8 or 9 years old Amazon girls who played with baby or toddler toys. 

Mary could not hold back a smile before caress Sarah little head "what do you think about play only you and me for the moment?" she asked going towards a box full of toys "Watch! there are many toys: there are dolls, blocks, playdough. You have a very huge choice" 

"of course sweety!" Mary said tidying up the playdough  "please wait a moment for me to take the necessary. ok?" she said going to take some sheet of paper and a box of colored pencils for the little who had been entrusted to her "do we go to seat down to that table?" she asked to Mary indicating three big round tables sized for littles surrounded by some little chear.

"it's very beautiful" Mary said to Sarah, caressing her head, when she finished "I see that you like the green very much. I like very much too! what do you think about put itin a folder?"she asked her "in this way we can give it to your mommy together the others" 

M: I take her picture and I put it in a new folder that I label with a tag on witch i write her name with some little hearts around it, while i see her run to a little girl then I tidy up and I aproach to them

Isabell: "Hello" I answer her smiling while I'm playng with my curatrix with some doll "do you want play with us?" I ask her