LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dotty Diapers cloth nappies (UK)

Stroller

I've been waiting 3 months for some new nappies from Snuggleblanks, so I thought it would be a good idea to try something different, that I might be able to get hold of a bit quicker.  I don't like having only one supplier for something so important.  When I first started looking at what was available easily in the UK, the Snuggleblanks nappies were easily the best I could find, but getting hold of them isn't easy.  Kat and Tom at Dotty Diapers are now selling Velcro cloth nappies though, so I thought I'd try them.  So I went online, only to find they were completely out of stock - mediums anyway, which was all I looked at.  Not holding out too much hope I sent them an email, and got a response straight back saying they should be back in stock soon, and then another to say they were about to arrive.  I kept an eye on the website, and a couple of days later they were available to order.  There is a range of colours, and I ordered a blue one (medium).  I ordered a coloured one, as I wanted to know how colourfast the colours were, as well as how well the nappy performed.

The nappy arrived yesterday, 4 days after I ordered, and I put it straight in a 60 degree wash, with a white nappy that needed washing.  I wash all my nappies at 60 degrees, which is the recommended minimum temperature for getting them safely clean, or appears to be if I search the web.  And so now i have two blue nappies, both a bit less blue than the unwashed new one was.  So, these nappies aren't colourfast at 60 degrees.  I won't be buying any more coloured ones, as I want to be able to mix my nappies in the wash without having to worry about them all ending up grey.  Or blue.

On the other hand, I wore the new nappy today and was very impressed with it.  Very comfortable and good capacity, and suitable for daytime wear.  It even dried faster than my Snuggleblanks ones.  I've just put an order in for 4 more, but these ones will be white!  If you're based in Europe and looking for cloth nappies, I'd definitely recommend giving these a try.  Just beware of the coloured ones!

Thank for that feedback Stroller, it's still good to know good shops in Europe and how products react to use. 

I was not very attracted by the presentation of that diaper on their web site because it's very ABDL oriented than incontinent/medical appearance. 

To me my first try ever of cloth diapers will be a prefold type and side snap on. I know prefolds now a day are better oriented ABDL as well but I think if it worked before it should still work. At less for indoor discretion. Thank there is some shops in UK because it seems to be nothing comparable in France. 

So thumb up?

• 1 year later...

Let me follow up on an old post. I got some Snuggleblanks today ?. They arrived on the 4th day. Timing does not seem to be any issue anymore.
These cloth diapers are expensive and I think some discount would have been nice for a combined order. I just got a discount code for the next order.
If I had known this before I would have ordered separately.

The quality is great! They are worth the price. And I think it is correct to support the local production - this is not some kind of cheap stuff from China. I love them!

14 hours ago, WestSussex said:

Let me follow up on an old post. I got some Snuggleblanks today

My last order from Snuggleblanks was not fulfilled, and they would not reply to any emails, messages or texts.  My money was not refunded despite a number of requests.  I would advise caution.

I recently ordered from snuggleblanks (December) and received my order in less than 1 month (just before Brexit).
I had noticed just before that she was back on social media and the business had restarted after a difficult period.

The quality of the articles is also very good.

I also received a discount code with my order to use with a next order, but there is every now and then a discount code that is announced on Instagram.