LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Valentine's Day Cupid {Patreon Exclusive}

This is just a small preview of my newest Patreon exclusive short story "Valentine's Day Cupid" the sample is only 450 out of 4k words of the story! :) It is available on my Patreon page! https://www.patreon.com/mamabug 

Would like to thank my Patrons - John Ferguson, Vicious Koala, Ryan, Mike Stanley, Mike DelGrosso, James Smith, Sarah moncur, Michael Federmeister 

xxxx

I hate everything planned out, don’t you worry about anything!

I’m not worried…just a little suspicious, that’s all.

It’s our first Valentine’s Day together! I want it to be special

I do too! 

So then let mommy get everything ready and you just try to prepare yourself

Alexis smiled at her phone as she placed it in her pocket as she walked around Walmart. It was Thursday, February 13th. The day before Valentine’s Day, it was the first Valentine’s Day that she and her new boyfriend, Ted, would be celebrating, and she was very excited. The last time she spent Valentine’s Day with a boyfriend was about three years ago with an ex, but it was just a simple dinner and exchange of typical gifts.

Nothing like this.

Alexis looked into her cart; she had a bottle with some red and pink hearts on it, a pink pacifier, Valentine’s Day Card, a bottle of white wine, a little penguin stuff animal holding a heart that read “I love you,” as well as a box of his favorite candy.

“I think I have everything,” she muttered t herself; after all, the rest of the supplies was at home.

She didn’t check her phone until she got home later that evening.

Can I have just a little hint? Ted had texted her, and she just shook her head as she dumped everything on her bed. She had also bought a package of cute Valentine’s Day diapers for him, with little penguins on it, as well as a shirt that read “diapered cupid” in bold red letters on it.

All I’m going to say is to expect the unexpected, and if I hear another word from you about it, then you’re going to get a spanking, mister!

Y-yes, mommy.

The two of them met about a year ago in an ABDL meet up; they started as casual friends as Alexis was dating someone at that time (but that ended a few months after she met Ted). They didn’t start dating until about six months ago.

They’ve dipped their toes ever since in the world of ABDL, but tomorrow she was going to push it to the limits. She bit her lip in anticipation as she looked at everything she had bought over the last few weeks to prepare.

He was going to be her cute little diapered cupid.

She chuckled to herself. She had a general idea of what she wanted to be done, all she knew is they were going to spend the night (going into the next day), with lots of diapers, bottle feedings, and humiliation galore!

Maybe she could finally get him to mess his diaper for her.

Alexis sighed, tomorrow couldn’t come fast enough.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, garyg said:

I like your stories but I wonder if the story board should be the place for ads

Many authors post 'samples' of their Patreon exclusive stories. It's part of marketing. I've also posted books that I'm selling on here as well (so have other authors). I will continue to post free stories for people to enjoy on here, however, that doesn't mean I'm not also going to post things that people have to 'purchase' in order to receive to full extent of it. 

Looking forward for this to continue.

Your writing is very good it flows very well. 

I enjoy stories that features a Mommy and a baby boy

the only think that I'm wondering about is the "Pink Pacifier" not that there is anything wrong with that. Lol