LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking to start an RP

LilGirlLya

Hello, I'm Lya and I'm hoping to get back into RPing. I had some health issues last year and stepped away from everything, but now that I'm feeling better I really would enjoy getting back into RPing. All the more so since I just moved to Seattle, and thus no longer have my IRL play partners. I personally enjoy RPs with response that are longer than 1-2 sentences and see RP more as collaborative story telling. I have some ideas and I would love to discuss them with any potential partner. I did respond to a few messages from people who I had RPed with previously or who had expressed interest while I was sick, but really, that was nearly half a year ago so as much as I hope those might continue, I want to reach out to new partners as well. I enjoy being the regressed party, be that emotional, physical, or even slightly mentally. I always play a girl, kid age up through twenties. I can do NPCs that arise as well. I have experience as a TTRPG DM so NPCs aren't a challenge for me. I keep relatively odd hours since we just moved and I haven't found a job in Seattle yet. Of course, I'm on Pacific time (-8 GMT). I'm excited for any responses that may come.

Lya ❤️