LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic pants similar to plastic diapers

Dubious

I can’t think of any produced by, any of the bigger manufacturers. There are some that pop up on eBay. Home made type pants. Problem is, that diaper vinyl sheeting is very thin, and while it lends itself well to a diaper backing, it’s not strong enough for pants alone. They would tear the first time you tried to put them on. Like those cheep ones that sometimes pop up on eBay. 
The closes thing to it I think, is Gary vinyl pants. Plain white Gary pants. 
Like the ones sold here, https://www.baby-pants.com/plastic_PantsClassic.php

You might try PEVA. One of the reasons I do not like it is that it feels so much like trash bags more than panty material. I got a 3-pack of Gerber to try on my dollies so I know what it is like. They did not like it, either. You better like the noise that goes with it

2 hours ago, babyjoe40 said:

Is baby pants still in business? I tried to order from them and didn't get a reply.

I think so, I haven’t ordered from them in some time, but the site is still there. And it’s up to date, as denoted at the bottom of the home page, 2020. Have you tried to connect them by message or email? 

4 hours ago, vvp39 said:

@Dubious, what about snibbs? It seems to me that they're largely a Scandinavian thing.

Never heard of them, and after this

https://www.sybermoms.com/forums/13-general-parenting/44268-diaper-covers-snibs-where-get.html

I do not think I want to "[feel] like textured garbage bags"? Ewww

I just received an order of 3 pair of Gary 7 mil. High backed vinyl pants in white and 1 pair of 6 mil. Gary Pink Carousel printed plastic pants. These are mostly for night wear with cloth diapers. My girlfriend ordered them through plastic pants.com this past Wednesday evening and they arrived in my mail Saturday. This is my first time with 7 mil. thick vinyl and I LOVE them!!!! I hand wash and dry my pants on a plastic hanger so these should last me for a very long time. She ordered me some medium weight cloth diapers also but they are on backorder and will ship when they come in. Fortunately I have diapers so I can wait.

Hugs,

Freta

I have had the 7 mil sanp-on from LL Medico for over 5 years as part of the search for a replacement for Comco and I did the review of both them and the pull-on in about 2014. My panties are still in excellent condition. The thicker the material, the longer it will last. My Comco's are over 8 years old and some of the elastics are worn but the metarial is in good condition. The thicker the materia, the less of a percentage of it is exposed to  the air and oxygen because there is less surface area in proportion to the thckness so the softener does not oxidize out as quickly as the thinner materials. Comco's were at least 5 mil and probably 6. Protex has some 8 mil panties.

Another thing about Gary's is the shape and fit. There is a large overlap of sizes. ( have a 36" waist, I can wear anything from an XS to a 3XL (I have 2XL). The side searms are long enough so that the pantly swallows up my 14" at the hip diapers so I do not need the high backed ones. The snaps are towrd the fron so I need not worry about sleeping on my side. There are 4 things to look at Waist,  Crotch width and side at the shortest length from eastband to legband. and of cource the leg size. At my suggestion LL Medico added the "side seam" length measuremnt. So take a look at thier size chart

But these feel nothing like plastic backed throw aways. They feel like classic baby panties

I have tried twice to email babypants but I get no reply. I really need to get some more plastic pants and some onsies from them. Their onsies are the best fitting ones for me. And I like their plastic pants. They crinkle loud, if you like that.

I am still on windows 7. I wonder if that makes a difference.

On 2/13/2020 at 11:16 PM, Dubious said:

So, is there any plastic pants that have a similar feeling to plastic diapers?

I like the touch/feeling of plastic diapers, but cloth-like is so much easier to get

I can't say that any of the plastic pants I've ever bought feel like disposable diaper plastic.   Long ago when I couldn't always afford stuff, I would save the plastic backing of a disposable - just dumping the innards into the trash.  That way I could wear it over a cloth diaper and sort of have that feel.  It wasn't really the same, but it was the best I could do during those times.  I even tried "restuffing" using boosters -- that doesn't really work that great either.   Depending on how careful you are with the tapes, you might get 2 or 3 additional uses before they're useless.