LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What's up peeps!

I just wanted to drop in and give a quick little intro! First off, I've gotta say this is such a nice little community here. Everyone seems really friendly and respectful. I can't believe I hadn't jumped on this bandwagon sooner. Definitely an awesome first impression! I'm in to lots of stuff that would fall in to the ABDL spectrum of things and I'm just looking to get to know some cool new people, make new friends or maybe even meet someone special, who knows. If you want to know a little more, my about me is quite a bit more detailed. I used to be on Experience project and Diaperbook and I still get on Diapermates so if any of my OG peeps from way back are on here feel free to reach out! Anyway, just thought I'd give quick little shout out on here and I'm looking forward to being  apart of this awesome little community!

Hi and welcome to DD Hunter. Hope you don’t mind, Hunter? This is a great place. I think so, and I know I’m not alone. Don’t worry about not getting on board sooner, you’re here now. You can catch up in no time. There are lots of good likeminded people here, so any questions, just ask. Now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! See ya round!

Hello and welcome Hunter! Awesome, as always, to have someone new show up. Anyways, I’m sure you’ll find plenty of fellow diapered nerds here. I also love winter, but sadly there hasn’t been much of a winter this year in my area. To throw in a little math problem:

❄️+?=❤️

Welcome,

Little Tomás