LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy to wear a diaper again after a bit of a break.

Sailor Snow

Was able to wear some diapers again after a bit of a break from them. This break was more because i had a lot of stuff (and still do) and so wasnt really in the mood to wear them at times or didnt have enough time to wear one (i dont like putting on a diaper if i have to go some where later that day and dont want to wear a diaper there). 

But finally had some time again yesterday and it felt really great to have one on again.

Do any of you have that when you have that? That you at times just take a break for one reason or another from wearing diapers?

Had to take a several month break after surgery downstairs because it hurt to bend things down into the diaper.  All better now and wearing again, almost full time.

I have been on a break for a while now. I have had the odd day that I put on what I had left for a few hours then that was it. I have now run out as well and just have the interest in going to get more nappies. 

I have been tempted for a while now to get some plastic pants that I have now found in my country, then go to my locat fabric store and get some Terry toweling. But I just haven't made that commitment. 

Probably will do something about it soon. 

I used to go on breaks, sometimes for stretches of a couple of weeks or more at a time, because I could only wear diapers when the house was empty, or when I was travelling for work, in the hotel rooms in the evenings. I started wearing diapers to bed, and that became pretty much continual, though for a long stretch I was hiding it from my spouse - I would get up after she'd fallen asleep and put one on. Then I got a sample packs of some smaller, cloth-feeling disposables that were quiet and less bulky, and after trying some different makes, I settled on one and bought a case, so that I could wear diapers whenever I wanted to. 

Since the end of March of last year, I've been wearing diapers full-time, and early this past summer, I "came out" to my wife about wearing diapers to bed, so I didn't have to sneak around at night anymore. I haven't "announced" that I wear them during the day, but she has seen me wearing them at basically all hours by this point. So the only breaks I take right now are to go to the gym - I haven't found a diaper that will stand up to a five mile run without blowing apart, wearing on my skin, or both. 

However, I have an upcoming international trip with some good friends, for a buddy's birthday, wherein we will be sharing hotel rooms and travelling out of small suitcases for a week. I still have not figured out how I can manage that in diapers, without someone noticing that I've brought along or stopped to buy a couple of dozen diapers. So I may need to reluctantly take a break at that point, although the idea of sleeping without a diaper on scares me at this point. 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:47 AM, Sailor Snow said:

Do any of you have that when you have that? That you at times just take a break for one reason or another from wearing diapers?

Yes, I do. In fact that's pretty typical for me. It might be different if I kept a small stash of disposables for those occasions when diaper time is short. I wear cloth diapers and plastic pants when I pad up. 

On 2/13/2020 at 12:47 PM, Dlbychoice said:

...have now run out as well and just have the interest in going to get more nappies.

If you don't mind disposables Takealot is a good option and they ship them in a Takealot box, so it's private.

I'am back in nappies and plastic pants after a break of several month's, and wasn't sure how easily it would be to start wearing again, but after less than a couple of weeks i'am wearing every night and about 50% of the time during the day. I'v missed being in nappies, the routine of changing every morning, pulling of my plastic pants before unpinning my wet nappy, going to bed knowing i wont have to  get out of bed to use the toilet, so for me it feels great to be back in nappies.

i took a bit of a diaper break for the holidays at first. too many activities, gatherings with friends and families, and stuff going on to properly enjoy diapers. plus, if i do smell any after wearing, i didn't want to around anyone.

then after new years i caught/was infected with something that made my joints hurt like a SOB! it hurt to move, walk, get up, grab something, anything! normally, that sounds like a great excuse/reason to put on diapers - not have to get up to use the bathroom, but nope. to put one on, you have to bend, grip, pull, lift this, etc, and it was way more hurt than it was worth. 

i stayed out of diapers from before christmas until a week or so ago. also no booze for about the same time cause i was taking ibuprofin constantly, so it was a long month and some. i'm getting better everyday here, afternoons after work can still kinda hard sometimes, and my joints start to stiffen up after some time sitting, but it beats the hell out of how i was feeling in january! but putting on that diaper (a megamax, for those who are wondering) was something magical and phenomenal! i missed it so damn much! 

Did that involuntarily from mid August to 2 Oct '19. When I got back, the things that really felt the best were wearing my tiaras again and being back with my dollies. The diapers and rubber panties reminded me of what being "Christine" feels like

On 2/13/2020 at 8:51 AM, Little Sherri said:

I used to go on breaks, sometimes for stretches of a couple of weeks or more at a time, because I could only wear diapers when the house was empty, or when I was travelling for work, in the hotel rooms in the evenings. I started wearing diapers to bed, and that became pretty much continual, though for a long stretch I was hiding it from my spouse - I would get up after she'd fallen asleep and put one on. Then I got a sample packs of some smaller, cloth-feeling disposables that were quiet and less bulky, and after trying some different makes, I settled on one and bought a case, so that I could wear diapers whenever I wanted to. 

Since the end of March of last year, I've been wearing diapers full-time, and early this past summer, I "came out" to my wife about wearing diapers to bed, so I didn't have to sneak around at night anymore. I haven't "announced" that I wear them during the day, but she has seen me wearing them at basically all hours by this point. So the only breaks I take right now are to go to the gym - I haven't found a diaper that will stand up to a five mile run without blowing apart, wearing on my skin, or both. 

However, I have an upcoming international trip with some good friends, for a buddy's birthday, wherein we will be sharing hotel rooms and travelling out of small suitcases for a week. I still have not figured out how I can manage that in diapers, without someone noticing that I've brought along or stopped to buy a couple of dozen diapers. So I may need to reluctantly take a break at that point, although the idea of sleeping without a diaper on scares me at this point. 

I have been in the situation several times and with close friends. We shared a room for two days and i wear 24/7 but he or any of the others there have no idea (as far as i know). Anyway i really don't think anyone was thinking about who was wearing diapers so no one was looking for it. I just kept fresh diapers, powder and supplies in a bag close to the bathroom. I changed into them at night and sweats and in the morning after a shower and had bags to put dirty ones in and took them to outside trash when i could. I have been doing this for last three years and either no one cares about my choice of underwear or they weren't thinking there was any issue. So just relax don't give a reason for anyone to think your wearing diapers and if someone questions you say its a medicle issue you choose not to talk about and that will be the end of it!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

After a break of over six months, I'm back in diapers. I'm learn what's new in the diaper world. There are new products and some old favorites. Before I left I had settled on ABU pre-school diapers for daily wear and Bambino Magnifico diapers when I wanted something thicker. What do you think of these choices?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I take breaks too, though I'm not sure if the break applies to wearing a diaper from underwear, or wearing underwear as a break from the diaper. I think mine is more the former. I'm not a daily wearer and I get cravings to put one on. Wishing I was a daily wearer but circumstances will not permit. I love the freedom it represents when I have a nice cushy tushy. Just sometimes life dictates we wear big girl or big boy pants and deal with things.. it sucks but ... Life goes on. 

I'm on an unwanted diaper break while my brother is off from work at the car dealership during the Corona crisis. Well, I can WEAR a diaper all I want but just can't USE it. ? His boss called yesterday to say that they may need him to come in on-call, but that might still be a while. He went out today to get his car serviced, so I got a little role-playing time, but now I'm back in my man-clothes until he gets called back to work.

I typically only wear in short bursts. I'll have about a week where I take any chance I can to wear, and then whatever part of my brain seems satisfied for weeks or months at a time. During stressful times I tend to not want to wear despite diapers being really relaxing, but once the stressful time is over and I'm "coming down" I tend to start one of my binge wearing cycles.

I'm working from home by myself which has offered me a pretty good chance to binge right now. My last chance came a few months ago, and it actually was pretty short before I packed everything away. I feel fortunate that this is how I naturally work, as it keeps the excitement "fresh" and fits better with the vanilla world.

I feel that. I don’t wear 24/7 to begin with, nor am I diapered every day. For me, my diaper enjoyment is best when I dictate when I want to wear and when I don’t. I find there are times I do need a break simply because I’m burned out or just don’t feel like it. I think for a lot of folks, it is normal to want a break every now and then.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ever since the coronavirus crisis got worse, my campus got shutdown and all classes were forced to move online. I had to move back home with my family, and there are no good opportunities to wear since we all have to stay at home and lack of privacy. I cannot wear until I move out again, which is not going to be for a few months.

• 2 weeks later...