LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

SNL Clip - Baby Doctor

Sadly SNL is a far cry from the golden days. Remember the hilarious skits with Chris Farley and Adam Sandler? Or the good old days with Belushi, Aykroid and Chevy Chase? That show has struggled to be funny ever since they fired Norm Macdonald years ago.

10 hours ago, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

It is skit comedy. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't. I have watched the show off and on since the first season and I can't say I see much difference in the show.

"They don't make nostalgia like they used to."

The big difference I see, is that the show doesn't make me laugh anymore.  It has nothing to do with the "member berries".                                                           " Do you member?"                                        " I member!"

• 2 weeks later...

Humor changes over 45 years. The show is funny to a lot of people, including me occasionally. 

The good news is if you don’t find it funny, you have nearly endless choices of things you do find funny.

If you don’t like humor at all, you have endless choices of completely not funny things to spend you time focusing on. Like chronic disease, and running out of money after retirement but before you die. 

This has been your Sunday morning buzzkill. Enjoy the day, and maybe take a peek at your retirement accounts.