LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haian Products, Anyone with Experience?

J-P

Looking to replace and upgrade my diaper covers. I see a lot of Haian items on Amazon. Does anyone have any experience with this brand? You read the reviews but one person says yes, the next person says no... Grateful for the input!

I have some Haian pants. The first pic shows a large Haian over a large Gary; the second shows the same Haian over a medium Gary; they give an idea of the Haian sizing. The Haian panties have a thicker, stronger waist elastic than the leg elastics, a design that I like. Their plastic feels really soft and nice. I haven't worn any of them enough to know their failure mode, but I'd suspect the plastic might harden first at the leg elastics.

haianL:GaryL.jpg

haianL:GaryMed.jpg

The size runs a little small so order one size up  from your normal size. They hold up well and are very leak proof.  Amazon carries them, ships from china so takes about 2 weeks, Have used the side snap ones and noticed the chrome  cover on the snaps  comes off at times.

It would be nice it they sold a size between Large and X-Large, I have a lot from Haian, and there is a huge difference between these 2 sizes. . If you use them to cover up leaky disposable then I would say use the size you would normally use. But if you want to use them for cloth the next size up would definitely be a must. Just my opinion.

3 hours ago, foreverdl said:

It would be nice it they sold a size between Large and X-Large, I have a lot from Haian, and there is a huge difference between these 2 sizes. . If you use them to cover up leaky disposable then I would say use the size you would normally use. But if you want to use them for cloth the next size up would definitely be a must. Just my opinion.

Spot on! I bought some XL and they were huge, so I wrote and told them. They sent me 3 pairs of L free of charge, so they get 10 out of 10 for that, but the large ones are just a little tight. A size between L and XL would be perfect.

• 1 month later...

Been using them for about 5 yrs and very happy with them.They become hard on the waist line and leg openings after about a year depending on use.The see through ones deteriorate faste r than the solid colored ones