LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Cruisers Size 7 at Walmart

I found Pampers Cruisers Size 7 at Walmart today.

I haven't seen these in a decade.

That said they have changed a lot since then. 

1. They don't have Seasame Street Characters. 

2. They are way thinner when dry, but swell and absorb dramatically more than expected. 

3. They aren't as stretchy and the padding doesn't go all the way up in the back anymore.

4. My wife wet one and it held for her, but due to the loss of stretchy we couldnt fasten the tapes (so she wore a pullup over it to hold it in place).

Overall a mixed bag, but I am excited to see them again.

I could shoot some of the product, but as I said they don't fit.

More updates: 

My wife is stress incontinent and wets often at night. She placed one in her night time diaper and she it worked well.

I wet one last night in my underwear and no leaks.

The absorption and swell to starting size is amazing.

Also that Pampers Smell!!!

1 hour ago, MLGTexas84 said:

I could shoot some of the product, but as I said they don't fit.

More updates: 

My wife is stress incontinent and wets often at night. She placed one in her night time diaper and she it worked well.

I wet one last night in my underwear and no leaks.

The absorption and swell to starting size is amazing.

Also that Pampers Smell!!!

I would be interested to see just the new product, as I still have 40 or more left from my mega package my wife bought several years ago. I can fit in them and they are good for sometimes 2 wettings. Here is a picture of mine. Plenty more pictures in my profile including from this weekend when I was put in Pampers then my playpen as punishment for wetting my training pants.

IMGP0320sm.thumb.jpg.03c2f488ffe8d92bfd6d3b57b45aefa9.jpg

13 hours ago, Protection said:

There are Size 7 of the Pampers Swaddlers on Amazon right now. They look amazin, and the fact that they have size 7 swaddlers is mind-blowing to me.

They are on the shelf in my local Walmart. I may get them soon and compare them to my size 7 cruisers.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to Walmart for size 7 Swaddlers. They only had the mega pack and I wasn't willing to spend that much on something I'm not sure of. I will check the supermarket and drug stores to see if they have a smaller package, at least until I know if they fit me...