LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Concerning ministry...

Joep

One thing that’s been causing me a deal of anxiety lately is this upcoming summer. I’ve made plans to move into the guys ministry house in my local college ministry. In our ministry, if you join the leadership team you have the opportunity to live with 5 other college aged guys in one house adjacent to our university campus. The advantages to moving in is very cheap monthly rent and utilities and proximity to campus for classes in addition to growing with each other as Christians and young adults. I’m very excited for everything I’ve just mentioned as is my girlfriend since she’ll be living in the girl’s house as well. We’ve both been talking about the major downside which is privacy.

For a guy like myself that loves to wear diapers and feels more healthy mentally wearing them a couple times a week, it would be terrifying to have some of your best friends discover your deepest secret.

For at least the summer I’ll be living in the attic with 2 other friends, no doors, no privacy. In the fall I may have my own room downstairs which would be a solid solution to my problem. My girlfriend will have her own room in the girls house which will certainly help.

My worry stems from not if they’ll find out but how. I have very different guesses as to how certainly friends would handle it knowing them some friendships may not be totally salvageable if they found out. I’m not entirely sure if I’m obligated to tell them.

We had a meeting last week about leadership, a foundation being a deep trust in one another and that any confession should never be used against that person. I’m not sure if my secret is an exception or not, there’s a sexual aspect to it but also a coping mechanism from trauma I suffered from when I was very young.

Does anyone have advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is there someone in charge of this house? i might suggest having a talk about this issue with the person in charge(assuming there is one), not bringing up sexual part but the part of diapers being a coping mechanism, having this discussion be a discrete one, if not then one on one with the others, but it would require going into what that trauma might be(not prying, its not my business, im all ears for those that want to share but i dont pry), only other thing i can think of is try to do without them when there, i cant suggest lying and saying you have an occasional problem for obvious reasons,,,,,, if you are a gamer you might be able to say they are for playing video games(think of the simpsons when bart sayd he wanted to be at home playing video games in a diaper,, but im fairly certain he wouldnt fit in any of maggies haha)

I've no advice; but I do have some experience. After graduating college, and the collapse of my first marriage, I moved into a Christian intentional community. I basically just went without diapers altogether. And besides, I didn't know whether or not there was such a thing as adult diapers back in the late '70s. 

So I guess it all comes down to this question: How important are diapers for your well-being?

I think you have just one choice. Diapers or living there. Obviously, diaper-wearing is not really possible there and the risk of discovery is huge. We all know the drama of trying to explain it to people who dont understand, If you cant go without diapers, you need to find another more private place to live. It is that simple, really.