LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Writers Panel at CAPCon 2020!

Sorry this isn't a story!  But it's ABOUT stories!  If this gets moved, I'll completely understand.

At CAPCon 2020, I will be hosting a Writer's Panel with some of your favorite authors!

We'll have:

• Sophie && Pudding!
  • WBDaddy!
  • Personalias!
  • and lil' ol' meeeeee!

All on stage at the same time, for you to come and ask questions and see to us answer them and argue discuss the finer points of writing, storytelling, taste, perversion, and many other such things!

The panel is:

Friday, March 6 • 4:45pm - 6:00pm

If you're attending CAPCon and you enjoy our stories, please stop by!  We'd love to meet you and hear from you!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Oh man. I was hoping I'd go one day, now I wish it was this time because ya'll are my favorite authors. 

I mean...if we're good enough this might become a tradition.  Who knows?  One thing at a time, though.  

17 minutes ago, Angela Bauer said:

Are reservations still available? How do I find such details?

I'm afraid it's completely sold out at this point.  The avid fans booked in July, I think the tickets sold out completely in January.

Kimmy, thanks for the information. Tonight I'll talk to my loving husband about CAPcon 2021. If we can get away from Los Angeles next March I'll be sure to order out tickets as soon as possible.

1 hour ago, Angela Bauer said:

Kimmy, thanks for the information. Tonight I'll talk to my loving husband about CAPcon 2021. If we can get away from Los Angeles next March I'll be sure to order out tickets as soon as possible.

You may want to look into West Coast Jungle Gym because that ABDL con is in San Diego.

20 hours ago, minachan16 said:

I was doing really good about not going to CAPCon this year, but this made me a little sad. I hope you all have a wonderful time :)

Aww, I'm sorry I made you sad!  :(

I hope you find your happy again ❤️

1 hour ago, baby frost said:

Can’t wait for this panel I’m sure you guys will do great 

Are you gonna join us?  :D

I'm really excited!

6 minutes ago, BaronBrook said:

Totally going, and definitely hitting this panel! You all are awesome!

Yay!  I'll be asking for audience questions, so if there's anything you want to know, have a question ready!

Otherwise I'll just be picking on the other panelists :D

39 minutes ago, bbykimmy said:

Yay!  I'll be asking for audience questions, so if there's anything you want to know, have a question ready!

What kind of questions do you want? This could easily turn into trolling ?

1 hour ago, bbykimmy said:

Aww, I'm sorry I made you sad!  :(

I hope you find your happy again ❤️

Are you gonna join us?  :D

I'm really excited!

Yeah i signed up on the schedule website awhile back always liked the content from all of the presenters so it’s something i can’t miss

2 hours ago, BaronBrook said:

What kind of questions do you want? This could easily turn into trolling ?

It should be some lighthearted fun.  There will no doubt be teasing amongst the panelists - we're all friends, after all.

But questions about tropes, specific stories, writing techniques, ideas, plans - as long as we're on the general topic of writing and creating fiction (I do short stories and blogging as well as novels, Personalias writes the Perpetual Change video game, Sophie && Pudding run a successful Patreon and do captions as well as stories, WB writes music and runs another story forum).

Anything you want to know about stuff we've written/created, ideas we've had, things we want to write/create - these sorts of things.

2 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

Oooh, a powerhouse combo! It's gonna be an awesome panel, best of luck to all of you! Makes me wish I was going so I could meet everyone!

It's gonna be a lot of fun.  I believe Personalias had the idea first?  I don't remember.  It fell into my lap and I did what I could to help make it happen!

2 hours ago, baby frost said:

Yeah i signed up on the schedule website awhile back always liked the content from all of the presenters so it’s something i can’t miss

Yay!  I look forward to meeting you!

8 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Do you plan to register and then broadcast salient parts of it? Do CAPCON rules even allow registering?

We have no plans to record it at all.  It's a CAPCon only thing - Littles tend to get real shy if you're recording and they're not used to it.

7 hours ago, kerry said:

Looking over the schedule, I know that this will be the highlight of my CAPcon. (Well, other than the cribs...) So looking forward to it.

Awwww ❤️

We can't wait to see you again Kerry! :D  You have no idea how tickled it makes me that you are looking forward to our silliness so much!

10 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Do you plan to register and then broadcast salient parts of it? Do CAPCON rules even allow registering?

CAP strictly prohibits media being disseminated outside of the people who consented to be filmed/photographed/recorded.  There's no way we could make this happen without violating a lot of littles' rights. 

It's a cool idea, though.  Just unworkable. 

31 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

CAP strictly prohibits media being disseminated outside of the people who consented to be filmed/photographed/recorded.  There's no way we could make this happen without violating a lot of littles' rights. 

It's a cool idea, though.  Just unworkable. 

It is possible to get special permission to record a session - Love in Brief does a live recording of their podcast at CAP.  But no, writers are a shy lot, and even if we could get permission, we probably wouldn't!

Completely unrelated:  EVERYONE WHO ENJOYS MY STORIES CAN COME GET A HUG FROM ME AT CAPCON!