LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting back into it.

dprby162

I gave up diapers years ago when I started dating my wife. I wasn’t ready to tell her and after a while I decided she’d be more mad I hid it so long than anything so I resolved to bury it. 

Fast forward to now, she’s got slight incontinence issues and wears panty liners daily. A hard sneeze or cough and she squirts. 

The honest truth is that I’ve had problems with dribble leaks on and off all my life. I’ve just ignore it. I decided the other day to tell her about my leaking because I’m simply tired of dealing with it. Since she suffers herself she completely gets it and now I have my own pads.

Shes supportive of my interest in crossdressing so I already wear panties every day. We’re trying new pads together.  We have tried Poise, Stayfree, Always Radiant and Always Discreet. I really am liking Always Discreet pads. Don’t care for any of the rest. I bought Always Discreet Diapers today. It’s too soon to bring those out around her but we will get there. She will probably need them before me at her rate. I guess I have to thank my body for the leaking getting worse and giving me legit justification to go down this road. 

Thanks. Since I have been dealing with the leaks pretty much all my adult life I Hager become used to it at this point. There’s no changing it so might as well accept it and move on. 

9 minutes ago, dprby162 said:

Thanks. Since I have been dealing with the leaks pretty much all my adult life I Hager become used to it at this point. There’s no changing it so might as well accept it and move on. 

I know for me despite the fact that I am turned on by the humiliation factor of wearing diapers permanently I am thankful that I started wearing them when I would have bowel leakage or my OAB is raging.  No worries.  No messes.  Now, I do not have much of a choice, but when I did, wearing diapers was the right choice for me for many different reasons.

I have been wearing cloth diapers from the VA for several years thanks to my diabetes. I decided that if I was going to wear diapers I would embrace them and have fun with them So I became a DL.

Before my wife passed, she was using pads and then diapers full time. I got to change her several times a day. We never needed in home care because I got really good at changing her. She, at one point, thanked me for my love of diapers because I knew how to care for her.

On 2/17/2020 at 4:03 AM, mikeyetal said:

I have been wearing cloth diapers from the VA for several years thanks to my diabetes. I decided that if I was going to wear diapers I would embrace them and have fun with them So I became a DL.

Before my wife passed, she was using pads and then diapers full time. I got to change her several times a day. We never needed in home care because I got really good at changing her. She, at one point, thanked me for my love of diapers because I knew how to care for her.

I am so sorry for your loss.