LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New England?

K-san

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ended up pushing it up to Saturday (I'd have posted here, but for some reason couldn't access DD the end of last week), as the "guest of honor" :D was sick the middle of last week.

We did a late lunch at Romano's in Methuen, and had 8 join us. All but one came back to the house after to shoot the shit and have a few drinks, and later in the evening a few others from NH came down to hang out. Small shindig, but fun as always. A couple of us even went out for dimsum in Boston Sunday morning.

Good, diaper filled weekend. :D

We ended up pushing it up to Saturday (I'd have posted here, but for some reason couldn't access DD the end of last week), as the "guest of honor" :D was sick the middle of last week.

We did a late lunch at Romano's in Methuen, and had 8 join us. All but one came back to the house after to shoot the shit and have a few drinks, and later in the evening a few others from NH came down to hang out. Small shindig, but fun as always. A couple of us even went out for dimsum in Boston Sunday morning.

Good, diaper filled weekend. :D

So, when are we meeting again. I livein Springfield. LOL

Have I met you before? My apologies if I have... Sooo many different names at different websites to keep track of.

That, and CRS is kicking in. :D

No, we haven't met yet. I just want to be one of the "guys". LOL, so when do you mean? and where do you mean? I have so many questions, is there a link that can possibly explain it all

No, we haven't met yet. I just want to be one of the "guys". LOL, so when do you mean? and where do you mean? I have so many questions, is there a link that can possibly explain it all

Ahh.. Cool cool... I was worried there for a second that I'd totally drawn a blank about meeting someone. :D

No real "link" to explain anything (the forum in my sig that I set up is kinda... uhh... neglected :) ), but, I'll give you the "basics"...

BostonBabies was a group started way back in the DPF days (even before the internet, and way before I got involved), and parties and events have been held semi-regularly for 20 years or so. I met one of the most active party hosts on one of those "screw it, I'm just going to bite the bullet and go meet some people" nights back in 2005, and once I was over the fact that I wasn't meeting a bunch of wierdos, but rather a pretty cool group of people, we hit it off. I went to a party hosted by TinyTroy (from ABY) shortly after, in Revere, and met the rest of the "regulars", and decided hosting some of my own shindigs would be a cool idea.

Fast forward 3 years, and I've hosted just under 40 events... Everything from ski trips, dinners out, holiday parties, trips to Six Flags in both MA and NJ, water parks, camping trips, etc., to chill nights at the house just relaxing with friends and a few drinks. Parties have been everything from full-on AB centric events with contests, storytimes, etc., to just some of us (sometimes not even diapered) meeting up for a car show, or a drive in movie or something. In 3 years I've met somewhere around 150 really cool people, and many have become lifetime friends, diapers or not. I'd have to say that the best thing about being a DL is that I've met so many people from different walks of life that I'd never have met if I were "normal". Even though I have a great group of non-abdl friends, it's always cool to meet new people.

As far as out your way, my good friend Mikey (babimikey004 on ABY) lives out there, and we head out to visit him pretty regularly. We were out a few weekends ago to meet a new dude from N. Adams that came down for the weekend to hang out, and I'll be headed out in a few weeks to spend the weekend helping Mike work on his GTO... Nothing better than guys, diapers, car parts, and beer, hahaha. :D

As I've said before, I'm game for meeting pretty much anyone, as are a lot of people in the Boston area, and a few even out your way. Only looking for friendship, and I'll pass on axe murderers and such, but aside for that, anything goes.

Again, if you, or anyone else wants to meet up, just gimme a yell via PM. :)

Any other questions? :D

• 1 month later...

Ahh.. Cool cool... I was worried there for a second that I'd totally drawn a blank about meeting someone. :D

No real "link" to explain anything (the forum in my sig that I set up is kinda... uhh... neglected :) ), but, I'll give you the "basics"...

BostonBabies was a group started way back in the DPF days (even before the internet, and way before I got involved), and parties and events have been held semi-regularly for 20 years or so. I met one of the most active party hosts on one of those "screw it, I'm just going to bite the bullet and go meet some people" nights back in 2005, and once I was over the fact that I wasn't meeting a bunch of wierdos, but rather a pretty cool group of people, we hit it off. I went to a party hosted by TinyTroy (from ABY) shortly after, in Revere, and met the rest of the "regulars", and decided hosting some of my own shindigs would be a cool idea.

Fast forward 3 years, and I've hosted just under 40 events... Everything from ski trips, dinners out, holiday parties, trips to Six Flags in both MA and NJ, water parks, camping trips, etc., to chill nights at the house just relaxing with friends and a few drinks. Parties have been everything from full-on AB centric events with contests, storytimes, etc., to just some of us (sometimes not even diapered) meeting up for a car show, or a drive in movie or something. In 3 years I've met somewhere around 150 really cool people, and many have become lifetime friends, diapers or not. I'd have to say that the best thing about being a DL is that I've met so many people from different walks of life that I'd never have met if I were "normal". Even though I have a great group of non-abdl friends, it's always cool to meet new people.

As far as out your way, my good friend Mikey (babimikey004 on ABY) lives out there, and we head out to visit him pretty regularly. We were out a few weekends ago to meet a new dude from N. Adams that came down for the weekend to hang out, and I'll be headed out in a few weeks to spend the weekend helping Mike work on his GTO... Nothing better than guys, diapers, car parts, and beer, hahaha. :D

As I've said before, I'm game for meeting pretty much anyone, as are a lot of people in the Boston area, and a few even out your way. Only looking for friendship, and I'll pass on axe murderers and such, but aside for that, anything goes.

I would have loved to be at your parties! B)

:band: Sounds like alot of fun Jay-in pampers. Your group pics are AWESOME. A happily diapered family of friends is like a piece of heaven on earth heeheehee :D I wish i could participate but its very hard for me to get away. My wife isn't ABDL tolerant so i have to keep it secret. Would though like to meet up with you one day. Would be GREAT to meet others that are like myself.

Jay-in-Pampers, those pics were pretty cool. I wish I could go to one of your get togethers in the future. My gf doesn't know to much about this side of me, although I kind of told her a little yesterday... I currently live on teh south shore of MA but will be moving to just inside RI soon hopefully.

JD

bump

Any chance of another get together anytime soon? I get around via public transit, so I'm rather limited in my capacity to travel, but would love to meet up with some people preferably in a smaller group. I don't do very well with large groups of people....I'll be happy to explain a bit more about that via e-mail and/or the message center here. I really don't want to explain here on the board in too much detail. However, my blog here, which currently only contains one entry and is only open to members of this site, gives a basic explanation.

Hey guys... Sorry for the delayed response...

The last few weeks (well, month) have been wrought with me moving into a new job and a new (and much larger, and more party friendly) apartment, so it's been a little busy up here on the north shore. :) I hope to have something planned... At least dinner out... Sometime in the next week or two. I'll definitely post up when plans have been made firm.

It'd definitely be cool to meet some more DDers! :D

B)

:band: Sounds like alot of fun Jay-in pampers. Your group pics are AWESOME. A happily diapered family of friends is like a piece of heaven on earth heeheehee :D I wish i could participate but its very hard for me to get away. My wife isn't ABDL tolerant so i have to keep it secret. Would though like to meet up with you one day. Would be GREAT to meet others that are like myself.

Hey 'how's it going'i would really like to connect with some guy's from NewEngland area,a diaper party sounds like alot of fun,what does your neighbors think,with a bunch of cute guy's running around dressed as babies?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 years later...