LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New England?

K-san

I guess what I'm saying is going over your head. We do not fit that stereotype.

That said, if you really do think that "all guys see is a piece of meat" (even gay ones, like me), I agree... Your personality wouldn't be compatible with most ABs and DLs around here, male or female. We tend to be a friendly group, and give people the benefit of the doubt first, and condemn last.

Jay, DiaperDragon is actually male

link: http://nicksnospinzone.blogspot.com/ (Also I believe his profile on Yahoo originally listed his sex as male although it appears that the profile was recently updated)

http://kallmanns-syndrome.blogspot.com/200...01_archive.html (read the posts, they make several references to being male)

I don't have any problems if folks are transgendered but to deliberately lead folks on seems a little underhanded and dishonest in my opinion. To your credit, you're obviously not going to great lengths to hide the fact that you are male and in that sense, perhaps people should be a bit more diligent in reading profiles (not that this would change much for someone who really did want to conceal their true sexual identity).

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To someone like DiaperedDragon , I would likely to have a listening session (since I am more or less an observer) I might have some questions, but usually I am too afraid to ask I dont usually say anything :(

As the original poster of this topic I'm sorry if anything in this thread has gone sour it was never my intention and I am sorry , though, I would like to have a conversation with a DL (IRL, mind you) male/female/whatever sometime.

Guest Diaperdragon

It is intersex and it's something i have. I can get away with things all the transgenders would be jealous of such as less stigmatized, easier to understand and having the ability to have both genders on a DNA level.

I believe the technical term is intersexed but I'm not here to split hairs

In this case it is possible Diaperdragon could feel more female than male or somewhere inbetween, I don't think it's for us to judge

I have no problem if that's the case, that's absolutely fine but on his blog DD identifies himself as a male, not as a female (and that's what I'm going off of). Feeling more female than male and being a genetic female or genetic male are two different things, of course intersexuality throws a curve ball there and I don't know much about that aside from what I've read on Wikipedia (which isn't the most reliable source of information in the world). In my experience the only time I ever see people go out of their way to exclaim "yes, I really am a girl" in a signature or profile is if they really are in fact a guy. I see that as deliberately calling attention to one's self. Most women I know who participate online either feel no need to justify what their sex is (they certainly don't want to call attention to that fact in most cases) or, if they do NOT want attention from guys will either not post their sex in their profile, or post their sex as being "male" so for me having such deliberate and insistent language in a signature is a bit of a red flag.

That's why it's hard for me to hang around with mature Dl's because most DL's I encounter all want to either change my diaper and ask for sex. That's why I never hanged out with anyone else who's in to diapers because it's mostly a guy fetish and being female, I'm a minority in a male dominated group. That's why like me when I'm diapered, I would rather be diapered alone than to be a piece of meet or eye candy for the oversexed and aggressive guys in a group. I wouldn't mind hanging out with people diapered, but I don't like to hang out with the freaks and aggressive guys who only want sex or a diaper change. I get turned off real fast when guys ask me about me being a diaper girl and wanting to have my diaper changed.

This statement as far as I can tell is deliberately deceptive. If DD would like to explain the above statement I'm happy to listen with an open mind but again, based on what I read on the blog, the poster can not have had that experience in real life (for clarity I'm using "real life" in terms of "real life" vs. "online").

Now that said... DD if there's something I mis-understood on your blog, my sincere apologies to you. Either way I'd be curious to hear the reconciliation between what you claim as your sex here on Daily Diapers vs. what you claim as your sex on your blog.

K-san, sorry if I soured your post. That was not my intention.

It is intersex and it's something i have. I can get away with things all the transgenders would be jealous of such as less stigmatized, easier to understand and having the ability to have both genders on a DNA level.

Hi DD,

For clarity it's not my intent to pick on you although in your shoes I highly doubt it seems like that is indeed the case but if you don't mind an explanation, why do you identify yourself as a male on your blog and identify yourself as a female here? I have a basic understanding of people who are transgendered (one sex that is from an emotional standpoint one sex with the genitalia of another, these are folks who often undergo surgery to have a sex change if my understanding is correct) but intersex is not something I have much of an understanding of so pardon my ignorance there. My knowledge of this is about 5 minutes old now so if you could shed some light from your point of view it would be appreciated.

Guest Diaperdragon

Hi DD,

For clarity it's not my intent to pick on you although in your shoes I highly doubt it seems like that is indeed the case but if you don't mind an explanation, why do you identify yourself as a male on your blog and identify yourself as a female here? I have a basic understanding of people who are transgendered (one sex that is from an emotional standpoint one sex with the genitalia of another, these are folks who often undergo surgery to have a sex change if my understanding is correct) but intersex is not something I have much of an understanding of so pardon my ignorance there. My knowledge of this is about 5 minutes old now so if you could shed some light from your point of view it would be appreciated.

Well see for me, I can go both ways. As an intersex, I am physically male with female parts and female DNA. See, intersex people like myself are far beyond the transgender and that were unique than the average transgender. For example, intersex people are born with a genetic medical condition whereas the transgender have a choice in what gender they want to be. For me, I'm male by physical looks, but genital and DNA wise, I'm female. That's why for me, I get away with things that the transgender would find jealous and envious of such as less stigmatizing, easier to explain and more understood than the transgender.

Jay - how often do you guys get together? and are there any announcements?

I've started to put up announcements here in this forum as of late (others can be found over at ABY in their events forum) for the larger parties. Next one will be around Christmas (TBA) as a sort of "homecoming" for a few college ABDLs that have been away at school, and the New Years party (which will be in Springfield, MA this year... Always a big one... Last year we had about 35 people).

Smaller g2g's happen randomly all the time... Just last night my partner and I met Babyadam21 for the first time for some dinner. Great guy (and a car nut, too... woohoo!)!

I've started to put up announcements here in this forum as of late (others can be found over at ABY in their events forum) for the larger parties. Next one will be around Christmas (TBA) as a sort of "homecoming" for a few college ABDLs that have been away at school, and the New Years party (which will be in Springfield, MA this year... Always a big one... Last year we had about 35 people).

Smaller g2g's happen randomly all the time... Just last night my partner and I met Babyadam21 for the first time for some dinner. Great guy (and a car nut, too... woohoo!)!

That was a lot of fun. We need to hang out again. Hopefully at ur place. Meeting jay and his partner was my 1st time meeting someone. It was weird but fun at the same time

I'm about 15 minutes from Springfield and I'm interested in the New Years Party. I think it would be great to meet some other Ab/Dls around here. Keep us updated, Thanks Ken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so....how was the new years party?!

Ditto. I wanted to go as well but was unable to make it. Would really like to get together with other DL's. 12 hr work days getting in the way though.

New Years was great... We had 31 people show up from as far away as NYC, did a Yankee swap, had some food, did a champagne toast at midnight, and so on. I think the last of the crew finally went to bed around 5AM :D A lot of new people showed up, which was really cool (we even had a local AB ER doc show up on his midnight "lunch hour" to hang out for a bit), and everyone seemed to have a great time.

Well, I guess I'll chime in on this thread too. :) It would be nice to meet some other people interested in this stuff, though I will admit that I'm incredibly socially shy. (Check out my blog here for an explanation of some of my very specific social challenges. I've only got one entry there so far, but I think it explains quite a bit about where I am coming from, and if you want or need to know more about that stuff, feel free to send me a message or an e-mail about it.) As a result, I would probably be much happier getting together with a small group, anywhere from one to 5 other people. Do people ever put together such small get-togethers?

Also, I am rather limited transportation-wise as I do not have a drivers license or car. I take public transit wherever I go unless some other transportation can be arranged. (Cabs can get real pricey real fast.) I live within walking distance of an MBTA subway/streetcar line.

I'd love to meet some people, but for me, I'd really want to have a lot of online social contact first before I would be willing to do that. Still, I'm definitely eager to meet and/or play if there are people out there willing to be a bit patient with me. It can take me quite a while to get to know people well, but I'm very eager to try.

I'm occasionally in the chat room here so feel free to catch me when I'm there too.

I guess thats all for now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...