LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers Under A New Light.

Ok, try this one with your diapers -- and I'm not certain what brands this works with, besides Attends. Take a look at the padding inside your diaper under a black light. It gives some input as to how the diaper is designed -- some areas, based on material content, glow slightly different shades under a black light. Some yellows and some greens.

If anyone spills urine on a blacklight because they try this with a soggy diapers, they deserve the shock they get.

Attends have a rectangular spot within the padding that is obviously composed of a different material than that surrounding it, as it glows a green color, and the area around it much dimmer and more yellow. I don't know enough about all the chemicals that make up the liner to know which ones are reactive to that portion of the spectrum.

What do other diapers look like. Actually, collecting some pictures of different ones under black light might be kinda interesting to do, to see differences.

I did this about a year ago with a pair of goodnites. The super-absorbent area would glow orange. There was also a bright green/yellow perfectly formed rectangle in the crotch, which was not associated with any specific component of the pull-up. The latter, I suspect is to avoid copyright violations, as strange as that sounds. If you were to open a new package, you'd see a row of glowing pull-ups.

Morv, what ever gave you the idea to even try such a thing?

Sounds interesting though - but I not have a black light :(

Because, when you have a blacklight, you tend to shine it at EVERYTHING just to see what it will look like.

You know, it's like when you're holding a hammer and you just feel the need to hit something with it.

--Floaty

Because, when you have a blacklight, you tend to shine it at EVERYTHING just to see what it will look like.

You know, it's like when you're holding a hammer and you just feel the need to hit something with it.

--Floaty

When I grab a hammer, it's because I already know how I am going to use it, not grab one, then find a use for it........

I see your point though.......

I did this about a year ago with a pair of goodnites. The super-absorbent area would glow orange. There was also a bright green/yellow perfectly formed rectangle in the crotch, which was not associated with any specific component of the pull-up. The latter, I suspect is to avoid copyright violations, as strange as that sounds. If you were to open a new package, you'd see a row of glowing pull-ups.

I am absolutely certain that Kimberly-Clark has no idea what their diapers look like under a black light and wouldn't in a million years dream of using the color of the contents of a goodnite as a way of ensuring against copyright infringements (actually I think you mean patent violation). It is nothing more than an interesting thing to note that the gel powder reflects black light with different colors. Might make a cool New Years Eve party trick though....black lights and everyone in diapers! :thumbsup:

Ok, try this one with your diapers -- and I'm not certain what brands this works with, besides Attends. Take a look at the padding inside your diaper under a black light. It gives some input as to how the diaper is designed -- some areas, based on material content, glow slightly different shades under a black light. Some yellows and some greens.

If anyone spills urine on a blacklight because they try this with a soggy diapers, they deserve the shock they get.

Attends have a rectangular spot within the padding that is obviously composed of a different material than that surrounding it, as it glows a green color, and the area around it much dimmer and more yellow. I don't know enough about all the chemicals that make up the liner to know which ones are reactive to that portion of the spectrum.

What do other diapers look like. Actually, collecting some pictures of different ones under black light might be kinda interesting to do, to see differences.

Morv me thinks you have too much free time but what the heck,you come up with the wierdest things.now you need to make a black light diaper detector for malls and other places so we can see who's wearing.Keep up the good work

*Note to self* Remember to cover with regular underwear before going out for some fun friday night unless you want to find out that you own a glow through dress...

If somebody's diaper was glowing through their clothes... that would really drive me wild!

I've been told pee glows under black light. I had one that was supposed to find pet accidents.

I peed on an old crap of carpet, black lit it, and got nothing. WTF?

--Floaty

Maby not a hammer but give me screw driver and ill try and take summet apart. I think this a disire that all engneering minded people get, give a black light a would do exactly the same aprantly seman show up as well good thing i never had on in my old hall at uni i dread think what i would fine.

• 5 months later...

What is a blacklight? i have held my nappies up to a light before to see what they look like inside and i can see darker areas where there is more padding, the blacklight thing sounds interesting that it shows different parts in different colours, intriquing