LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Principal on way into babylife (privat baby-jade747)

Jade watches her run out of her office and smiles she was going to have a lot of fun with this. She gets up and goes about sorting out the office.

she gets a pink Barbie themed table and chair obviously meant for a little girl and puts it in the corner of room and then puts some toys around it. She then opened the unlocked cabinet and had look through it she then placed a back of adult diapers and other supplies in the cabinet.

locking the office as she left she placed the keys on the secretary’s desk she couldn’t wait to see Eiko. She hoped Eiko didn’t disobey her again.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I woke up.

Like on other days, I took a shower and drank coffee.

I started to dress, I chose a nice set of underwear. But then my ass caught fire and I remembered yesterday and Jade’s punishments.
"Better not to anger her." I think about Jade, but still a little tricky.

I put on a thong for training panties and again I have to put on a long skirt, because the pants have a bulge.

"Well. Now everyone will be happy with me in training shorts and in normal underwear at the same time." I think to myself.

I am coming to college by car.

I get to my office and the secretary gives me the keys to my office with a strange expression on my face ..

I pick up the keys and open the door and cannot understand anything. The furniture is ok but a lot has been added ..

Baby's table and chair in the corner of the room not far from my large desktop ..

Toys for babies were everywhere.

"What is this stupid joke?" - I shout backward from my office - "somewhere hidden cameras? Is this a show? Why is kindergarten furniture in college?"

Jade slept really well that night she always did. When her alarm went of she got of bed and started to get ready thinking about Eiko. She got dressed wearing a short black skirt and tight fitting top and blazer. Once ready she headed for school.

outside of school she met some friends and chatted for ages once the bell went she made her away to her principals office she couldn’t wait to see her and show her what her new life would include.

She says hello to her secretary mrs Wilson loudly so Eiko would here and starts talking to asking what time she had arrived then she knocks on her principals door.

I was a little indignant and calmed down.

“Perhaps this is some kind of mistake. Probably our warehouse manager mixed up something and brought all this children's furniture.

I quietly sat down at my desktop and, as usual, began to fill out reports and check the curriculum.

I hear a knock on the door.

“It’s strange I didn’t seem to call anyone” I, completely lost in my affairs, completely forgot about Jade. And then I remembered about her, watching how she unceremoniously entered my office, how to her home and approaches me with a bad smile.
"What do you need Jade? Have you seen this?" - I point to children's furniture. “I think our warehouse manager got it wrong. I’ll tell him to remove this dirty trick from my office and toys, it’s also a college and not a kindergarten.”

Jade strides into the office feeling full of confidence. “I just wanted to spend time with you , getting to know you a lot better.” She pauses looking at what Eiko was pointing at.

”Eiko do you really not like it I got it for you, and I thought after yesterday you would really like it. Now aren’t you going to thank me for getting you such a pretty pink desk to sit at.” She says smiling.

"So this is your job? Now I understand. Thank you of course, but this furniture is clearly for kindergarten and not for an adult woman, besides I don’t like it and I don’t need it. I have a wonderful table and chair." I say, slapping on the surface of my desktop made of oak.

"And you probably took this furniture for your little sister .. and you are kidding me."

Jade looks at Eiko quietly impressed she liked it when people put up a fight. She walks over to her showing all her confidence and grabs her ear twisting it forcing Eiko to her knees.

”I see you haven’t submitted to me completely yet, you naughty little girl what am I going to do with you.” She sits down and pats the wooden desk.

”this is my desk and the pink one is yours and you will thank me for it later Eiko.” She says sternly then pulls Eiko to her feet and over her lap.

she then undoes and slides down eikos trousers and is smiling when she sees the training panties but soon spots the thong. She shakes her head.

”some one obviously wants her bum bum spanked.” She says giving her ten hard spanks 

Jade said that now my table is a small children's pink table.
And Jade unceremoniously grabbed me and pulled off my skirt, checking my training panties and was very unhappy that I had thongs ..

I, in fear, clog into a corner from her.

"Please do not spank me. I put on a thong because I wanted to feel like an adult. I am not a little girl. Please do not need punishments," I beg and get on all fours ...

Jade shakes her head and pulls Eiko over her lap she pats her bottom gently and then starts spanking her bottom getting harder and harder loving how quickly her bottom became red.

”I think I was wrong I tried being nice to and thought training panties would remind you who was in charge but I obviously didn’t go far enough so you’ve earned this Eiko.” She says as she continues spanking 

"Oee .. p-please. Awee. Enough of Jade. I will no longer." I cry like a little girl.

I pray to God that so far no one has entered my office, otherwise they would have seen a very humiliating picture.

Finally, the spanking stops. I get up from Jade's knees, rubbing my sore ass.

"I will no longer." I whine and wipe away the tears. And now I will go to the dining room. I want coffee to survive the stress .. Thanks for the table and the lesson in obedience. I can go?."

I look at you as you stand in front of me crying and rub your cheek gently.”no you may not go yet Eiko , I thought you were old enough for training panties but you’ve proved me wrong.” She leads her over and lays out a pink mat with unicorns on and guides her gently onto it so she’s laying there.

”let’s get these of you and into something far more suitable.”she slides the training panties off her bottom and down her legs then she starts rubbing baby powder into her bottom and princess parts taking special care wanting her to enjoy it.

once she was done she lifted up her legs and slide a thick diaper under her bottom and sprinkled some baby powder and then did the diaper up nice and snug once in place she put a pair of frilly plastic panties over the top and locked them in place.

”that’s better isn’t it Eiko” she says motherly 

"Jade says I'm not mature enough?" I don’t understand what she’s talking about. Until she gets something from my new pink table..

This is a removable rug and ... DIAPER.

"She's going to put me in diapers ..." I think in horror.

"Please. Jade. I don't need this at all. I'm an adult woman. Please." - I pray with tears.

But Jade ignored my requests and laid me on a removable rug. took off her training panties and my thong.

And she deftly put a diaper and plastic pants on me.

"I'm not baby. I don't want diapers. Please, can I put on my normal panties. Well, please." I cry from embarrassment. I'm with terrible looked on my ass in diaper's..

“Well if your not a baby you will still be dry when I check later, now I want you to stop arguing with me little Eiko.” She says patting her diapered bottom.

”let’s get you dressed then you can go get your coffee and get me a latte while I sit at my desk.” She says confidently.

she gets out a really cute skirt and puts it on Eiko it hides her diaper but only just.

"I will prove to you that I am adult and know how to use the toilet." I confidently say.
To my relief, Jade gives me a skirt to cover the diaper and sends for coffee.

I go to the dining room and drink coffee. It helps me calm down and relax. I take a glass of latte and carry it to Jade. Suddenly, one of the students flew at me with a glass of lemonade and it falls out of her hands and flies to the floor. From the blow, it opens and lemonade douses over my skirt and the diaper absorbs moisture. Right in the crotch area is now a wet spot.
 The student is trying, but I cannot hear her. I grab a cup of latte with one hand and cover the skirt with the other and run to my office.

"Jade, you won’t believe what happened to me." I say and show a wet spot on the skirt ..

Jades slightly shocked as she sees Eiko run into the office she looks up and is happy to see she has brought her latte but then sees her hiding her crotch with her hands.

”awww Eiko I thought you would struggle keeping it dry but didn’t think you would fail so quickly baby. Now what did you want to say.” She says getting up and walking towards her

I see that Jade thought that I wet the diaper and I began to stutter to explain: "How could you think? It's not me. It's not urine. I'm an adult woman. Some stupid student spilled lemonade on me. But it's not me. I accustomed to the pot. I don’t use diapers. I'm not silly baby. "

I say, and wipe the tears from my eyes, hoping that Jade will believe me.

Jade had seen enough wet diapers and could smell the lemonade to know that Eiko was telling the truth but wasn’t going to let her off so easily.

”your wrong about that sweetie you will be using the diapers I’m only changing you when you actually use them.” She says gently rubbing the front of eikos diaper.

”now I want you to sit at the desk and write me a thank you letter about your new desk and your diaper.” She says leading her over to the pink desk.

I am not going to use them. I agree let's wear, but use. This is gross and humilation.

Jade by the elbow led me to my new children's desk and ordered me to sit down and write thanks.

I have no choice but to write.

"Thank you Jade for giving me this beautiful table and chair and this diaper."

“Take it.” I pop a piece of paper Jade -"Please stop all this. Stop treating me like a little girl.".

She watches Eiko write the letter and is disappointed by her lack of effort she takes it and chucks it in the bin. “You can do better then that I want to look like a littl girl has written it for her mommy” she passes her a new piece of paper and some crayons.

”Eiko unless you want to be on stage in front of the whole school in just a diaper you better start excepting that your mine now and I want you in diapers 24/7.” She says picking up a paddle

I see how Jade is unhappy that I wrote thanks to her with a pen and she scolded me for protesting her and she swung the oar at me.

"Do not show me to anyone. Good, good, I will be obedient." I say with tears in my voice.

I take the crayons and re-write thanks.
I have lost the habit of writing in crayons. I mostly wrote with pens or pencils.

Because of the crayons, my letters are very uneven. and I still drew the sun.

Suddenly I felt a urge to urinate ..

"That's it. I'm done. Are you happy with Jade now? I need to use the toilet. Now. I need to leave."

Jade watches Eiko smiling a lot happier with this attempt.”thats a lot better baby Eiko. Well if you need to go pee pee you can use your diapr it’s what there for baby.” She says smiling.

”I think it’s time for your nap while I go to class.” She says looking at her schedule.

”unless you want to come to class with me and keep an eye on me” she says 

"Please, I do not want to use a diaper. I'm grown up. I'm not baby. I’m going to sit normally on the toilet. " - I say, dancing and pressing my hands to my crotch.

"You're leaving. Go at least because of the lessons you will leave me alone. I don't want to sleep. I'm still principal college's." I'm trying to go through Jade, to get to the toilet.

“I’m sorry Eiko you are going to use your diapers, mommy doesn’t want you using the big girl toilet.” She says enjoying watching her dance.

”I think I’m going to have to miss class it would be irresponsible of me to leave you with out an adult to look after you.” She says pulling a pacifier out of her pocket. She holds it up to her lips.

”I could get you a babysitter , I bet mr finch would be happy too.” She says he’s the old science teacher she knew fancied Eiko.

I stumbled back from Jade in shock. She first called herself mommy ...

"You? Mommy? But you are not my mother. You are too young to be a mother, much less mine. I am not a baby."

My talk was interrupted by a pacifier which Jade shut up my mouth.

From shock, I lose control and flood my diaper.

I sit on the floor in a wet diaper and speak through the paci. My words are very distorted because of her.
"Look what you've done. Because of you, I'm wet now. I don't need anyone. I want nobody to see me and leave me alone. I'm an adult." I cry like a real baby

Jade smiles as Eiko sits on the floor in a wet diaper and sits down next to and pulls her into a cuddle.

”Eiko your right I did do this to you I got you to wet your diaper like the baby I’m making you.” She cradles her and strokes her cheek gently she loved how soft and smooth her skin was.

she gently rocked her as she cradled her.