LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First word suggestion when I type the letter "d"

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this where the first suggested word that pops up on your phone when you type the letter "d" is "diaper." I try not to think about why my phone keeps doing this...Thanks AI language processing algorithms for both correcting my spelling, but also reminding me of the word that starts with d that I type the most.

...kinda like my Facebook page. Now all I'll I see are f'kin diaper ads. And I've never ever once searched anything relating to diapers or ABDL while on Facebook.

Before I lived alone I got into the habit of always using the incognito mode on the browser for all my fetisn-related websurfing. Iven though there's no longer a real need to do that, I still do it, with the result that I see little or no plastic pants or diaper stuff when I'm not in incognito mode.

I have disabled that function. plus, none of my protable devices go anywhere near such things or sites

On 2/7/2020 at 11:22 AM, AbabeBill said:

Facebook knows what sites you’ve been to, even if you don’t search anything in Facebook. They use shared cookies. 

Ad blockers will usually fix that.  3rd party cookies can be identified and blocked.