LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleepover at my best friend's house

Sleepover at my best friends’ house.

Hi, my name is Ichigo Williams and I’m your standard all american  guy I’m 18 year old 5 ft 11 and 183 lbs i’m a senior at Nakamara High in Witchita Kansas where I’m majoring in business school. Nakamara High was founded in 1933 by Natsu Takagori and in it is preeminent history 4 of its valedictorians have been arrested after graduation.  It is three stories tall and made of old red brick with substantial windows too let in the sunlight cause of how old it was, but it looks much better on the inside. it is motto is (Aim for the STARS) I have black hair and green eyes. 1 day I was doing what I usually do at school when my best friend Kelsey come up to me.   She said “Hi Ichigo”, she says. Even though I call her Sakura Kelsey is my best and oldest friend even though she’s only 18  She’s 5 foot for and weighs less than a hundred lbs. She’s never had very big boobs but she looks like she does because of what she wears.  “Do you want to come to my sleepover tonight?  It is Friday so we won’t have school tomorrow so I deduced we could sleepover” she asked?  I call her (Kelsey) Sakura because she has really long red hair. “Wow Kelsey,” you say, “I have never been to a sleepover before.  Are you sure it’s okay.”?   weve never had intercourse before, but I think Kelsey likes me a lot cuz she’s is my oldest and best friend.   I feel myself getting super excited.  “of course it’s okay” she says!  “It’s is a sleep over”!  “aren’t we old to have a sleep overs?” I telled her?  “I thought sleepovers were for miniscule children”?! she then tlels me “you are never to ancient for a sleepover! ” he tells me.  She wink at you.  I feel my penis getting more an more impenetrable as she winks at me.  Ichigo has never even kissed a female and now he might get to have layed with his best friend! Wow?  I’ve ahd a crush on Kelsie for almost a score. That’s why she’s were best freinds .  after school I stopped by my house and told my parents that I was going out for the night and I put my clothes in my backpack and packed an extra thing of condoms just in case I was right about kelsey’s slepover. i got to kelsey’s house early and knocked on her door. She said ‘hi Ichigo! You have arrived early!”  I said “sorry” I said “I was just really excited to see you again I’ve never been to a sleepover before.”! “Oh you won’t forget this.”!  I was highly strug for more than just having sex with Kelsee unfortunately I was also skittish because I was a bedwetter. It was why I’d would never been to a seepovr when I was a youth.  I hada plan although! For over a decade Ichigo had been sneking my lawndry to the lawndry device when your mom and father were still drowse in their beds.  (But if I was up allnight doing sex, I would never have to pee) Ichigo thought.  “Let’s go get dressed”! Kelsea took my hand and led me into her house.  I was immediately aroused that I didn’t think about what she (Kelsey) was saying.  You don’t get dressed for sex!?!?!  When she took me to my room in her house and opened the door I couldn’t not give credence to my eyes!!!!  It was a NURSERY and it was filled with baby supplies like a crib and a rocking char and a changing table and the changing table was fully stacked with baby wipes and baby powder and baby oil and diaper rash cream and nothing but ABU PeekABUs and ABU Cushies and ABU Space and ABU Simple and ABU Simple Ultra and ABU Barebum and ABU Preschool Plastic and ABU Lavender and ABU Kiddos and ABU Super Dry kids and Bambino Classicos and Bambino Teddy and Bambino Bianco and Bambino Cloudee and Bambino Magnifico and Bambino Belissimo and Crinklz and Crinklz Astronaut and Crinklz Aquanaut and Rearz Safari and Rearz Lil’ Monsters and Rearz Princess Pink and Rearz Rebel and Cuddlz and Abena M4’s and Dry24/7’s diapers!  And the unearthly thing was that all the baby furniture was big enough for a baby who was the same size as me!  I wanted to know what was going on!  “What’s going on?” I inquired Kelzey? “This is where you’ll bee spending the night at my slumber party!” Kelssie explained.  “You’re going to be the baby”! she said!  “The baby?” I retorted!  I said “I’m not a baby! I’m an adult!”  Then I saw on the wall right above my crib, was the word (B.A.B.Y.I.C.H.I.G.O.)  Mommy Kelsea took me by the hand and led me over to the changing table, forcing me to lay down.  She took off my pants and looked at my tiny cock.  “Oh my gosh she said you have such a tiny genitals its just like when we were infants and took bathes together in the sink. it’s so unremarkable!”!  You definitely should be forced to wear diapers for having a baby dick!  She took out a diaper.  It was an ABU Little Paws.   “What is that?” I wondered! “It’s an ABU Little Paws Diaper and your gonna wear it”  She put the ABU Little Paws on me and I started crying because I felt so babyish.  I cried “Where did you get all this stuff?” “It’s my brothers but now that hes gone to collage I’m going to use it on you and your infant dick!”  She put a bottle in my mouth and made me suck it down.  It was delicious!  Then she picked me up and made me burp. I STARTED PEEING and POOPING!  My best friend Kelsey has put something in his milk that she gave!  “Uh oh!” she said “Looks like the baby needs her diaper changed!”  I felt so shamefaced being called a girl.  She changed my diaper and put a Rearz Princess diaper on me.  “Don’t’ worry baby GIRL Ichigo,” Mommy said Mommy will take care of you” and she put me in my crib, not even taking me out of my frilly pink dress.  “night night”!    The next day at school I asked Kelse “Why did you do that to me?  I’m not a baby girl!  That was a terrible sleep over.”  Sakura just winked at me and whispered (IF YOU TELL ANYONE, I’LL DO IT TO YOU AGAIN!)!  She then grabbed me between my legs causing me to wet my Crinklz Aquanauts.  Now I’m in diapers 24/7, and all because I was a bedwetter with a tiny penis and decided to sleeopover the night at my best friends house!!!!

Chapter 2 the seequil.

Chapter 2 breaking the rulez!!!!!!

In my office! NoW! The Principle “said”.   

I ichigo Williams and my bestfriend girlfriend Sakura Kelsey came into the office!

“Help!” I wispered and beged so nobody would here.  “Kelsey put me in a big diaper yesterday at our

sleepover at her house and now I have towear them all the time!”

The Principle said “why did you put Ichigo in a diaper and treat him like a baby? “ she said to Kelsey?

“Because she has a BABY DICK!” Kelsea shouted and then pulled down my pants baring my Crinklz

Aquanauts to the globe

Ichigo shouts (I AM NOT!)

(“that’s why I put her in an ABU Little Paws and then a princess diaper with a frilly dress and then made

him wear ” she says a Crinklz Aquanaut today.

the Principle looked at my marshy Crinklz Aquanauts and laughed.  “you’re wearing a diaper she said

you really must have an infantile penis! that’s why youre in a diper!” this made me poop in my diaper

more it was really ignominous and reeky!!!  “uhoh the Principle said.  Baby Ichigo needs a new diapy!”

she reached into her desk drawer and pulled out a Rearz Lil’ Squirtz diaper and made me lay on her big

desk she changed my diapee infront of every one and put baby powder all over my boyhood cock while I

suckled on a  pacifier“now that ive put baby powder on yor boyhoodcock I can barely see it. Hes so cute

now” Kelse says to you making you  have an erection in my diaper. I think Ichigo should have to wear a

diaper to school everyday since they’re wetting and poopying in there pants like a babby that’s not fairi

cried that’s a good point, the principle said ignoring me. Yer not allowed to where diapers to school and

you broke the rules so you shodul be punished!!!”  I asked “how?” I asked and she said “if your going to

ACT LIKE A BABY THEN YOUR GOING TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE!  YOU HAVE TO WEAR A DIAPER AT ALL

TIMES WHILE AT NAKAMARA HIGH SCHOOL! YOU WILL HAE TO GO TO THE REMEDIAL ENGLISH CLASS

AND BE TREATED LIKE A BABY WITH ALL THE OTHER BIG BABYS IN SCHOOL AT NAKAMARA HIGH

SCHOOL!”!!!

but I got all As on my report card I interjected!

Kesley said “you should have thougt of that before you made a big defecation in your widdle diapee

with your baby cock like a big fetid sissy”!?!  I had to lay back down on the changing table in the princles

office and get changed into a luvs size 8 and my hair was put up in pig tails and I was made to wear a

school girl uniform just like in anime except my luvs was so big and puffy that it made my legs stand

apart and everyone could see my diaper underneath my Japanese school girl skirt.  “now everyone could

see your diaper underneath that japaneese school girl skirt” said the Principl said.  “That’s much better.

Now Sakura you should breast feed the sissy baby Ichigo while I explain the new school rules now that

he’s a big diaper wearing sissy and has to go to remedial English. Mommy Kelsee took my head ns

shoved it into her big boobies and I started to suck on her titties and milk squirted out.  It was yummy! It

tasted just like the milk in my baba last night. (Oh My GOD) Ichigo thought (I was drinking Mommy’s

boobie milk last night)!  Just thinking about it made me go pee pee in my diaper till I cummed and

ejaculated.  “good good baby” mommy told me as she started rubbing the back of my hed. ‘you don’t

need condums when you can make cummies in your diapy”

“RULE NUMBER ONE the Principal said ignoring my ejaculations into the luvs size 8 diaper that I had just

been changed into YOU ARE GOING INTO REMEDIAL ENGLISH! YOU’LL HAVE TO ELARN ENGLISH ALL

OVER AGAIN LIKE A BABY!!! RULE NUMBER 2 YOU WILL HAVE TO WEAR DIAPERS AND A SCHOO GIRL

OUTFIT AT ALLLLLLLL TIMES WHILE YOU ARE AT NAKAMARA HIGH SCHOOL!!!  RULE NUMBER THRE YOU

WON’T WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TOUCH YOURE DIAPER OR YOU WILL GET A SPANKING!!  “Not a

spanking I said when I was done sucking on Kelzee’s first titty” (that would be to agitating!) YOU WILL

ONLY BE ALLOWED TO WEAR A T-SHIRT AND IDAPER AT HOME AND WILL HAVE TO EAT IN A HIGHCHAIR

AND SLEEP IN A CRIB AND YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE POTTY.  WILL HAVE TO STAY AT

KELSEY’S HOUSE UNTIL YOUR ROOM IS READY AT YOUR PARENTS HOUSE!”  “JUST LIKE MY BIG

BROTHER!” KELSEA WHISPERED WHILE I WAS SUCKING ON HER OTHER TIT-TIT. Tge princip said “RULE

NEXT” she told me to know “YO WILL NOT BE ALOWED TO GRADUATE UNTIL YOU HAVE PASSED

REMEDIAL ENGLISH if you do not pass remdial English you will have to go to a special baby collage

where you will be treated like a baby all threw collage”!!!  Just like my brother “Sakura said”. 

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” I exclaimed at the top of my bronchi!!! 

But it was tooooooooo laaaaaaaaaaaaaateeeeeeee!!!

After Kelsey finished breast feeding Ichigo, she takes me to the remedial and I CAN’T BELIEVE MY EYES! 

It’s like a giant KINDERGARTEN CLASSROOOM! There’s a bunch of cribs and a giant changing table

stacked with wipes and baby powder and baby oil and diaper cream and lots and lots and lots of LUVS

SIZE 8 Except all the furniture is sized to fit me!!!  Next to the changing table with all of the Luvs size 8s is

a big training potty!!!  I don’t want to have to sit and urinate or pee on that!  Instead of desks like in a

regular big kid grown up classroom, all the other students are dressed like japan school girls and their

waring Luvs size 8 just like me and they’re all bouncing in big baby bouncers and talking baby talk while

a robot. Sings the ABC song.  “Bye bye sissy baby Ichigo!” Kelz winks to me before leaving.

When she left the robot said “time to learn how to be a good sissy baby and it’s eyes started to glow and

hypnotize me.  “I’m a big baby” Ichigo said.  “I’m a big sissy baby and I will poop and pee pee in my

pampers and like it.  Goo-goo-ga-ga.”  It was getting harder and harder for youme to think like a big boy

instead of a sissy baby little girl.  (What was I going to do?) I thought as I started to drool and suck my

thumb and bounce around inthe bouncer and make my messy diaper suish up and down against my

sissy baby bum bum in my luvs SIZE 8????)

That’s how I got stuck as a big sissy baby even in collage and had to wear diapers 24/7 and Kelsey

became my mommy for the rest of my LIFE all because I slept over at my bestfriends house that one

time and peed my pants in school even though I was wearing a diaper which was against the school

rules!

• Like 1
Just now, Apache Raccoon said:

Sorry to be a buzz kill but to be honest, I think this really needs editing and tidying up: the first half is a massive wall of text and I think more attention needs to be given towards the grammar and spelling.

That's the point.

• Like 1

This reminds me of that one satire story from like 10 years ago that was like the ultimate gap story. That's was like "lol, she's a girl so she had BIG HONKIN BOOBS AND A VAGINA!!!11"

9 hours ago, Personalias said:

Hahahahaha!  I just couldn't wait until April Fools!

That's the problem with satire on the internet.  No matter how hard you try to point out the absurd, there will always a real example that will be worse that you mock version.  You could put that on Wattpad and it would be above the median.

Wow... this thread is just chock-full of whoosh. surprising, considering the site.

I'm imagining that this over-the-top piss-take on shitty diaper stories of yore has been triggered by the recent spate of stories of a certain genre being posted? I just kind of see a parallel between this and the (surprisingly recently re-posting) stories of GaryG. I mean, he's better than the above, but these types of things happened originally around the same time (2000 or so).

Thanks for the lols, Personalias :)

45 minutes ago, Jayme said:

Personalias, at first I was curious about the story, then I saw the wall-of-text nightmare.

I'm glad this was an early April Fool's story

Come on.  I figured people would know me better than that, by now.

Just now, Cute_Kitten said:

iz itiz gewd storee eye lyked it wuz gewd yas mor plz.

(That was painful to type, but I couldn't resist. ? Should February Fool's be a thing? I think it should.)

I mean, everybody sees it coming in April.